Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:49:44 PM

PrimeXBT To Replace BitMEX: 9 Reasons Why

Well, i think do not make any comparison with any exchange platform at this time, even we have a lot of advantages more than them.
Very weighty arguments for the transition to this platform. I think that many users of other exchanges will now look at this as well.
Actually, i hope people come to this exchange follow my refferal link ( bounty referral program). So i will provide them this link for people know more about advantages of this exchange only.
All you have to do is share your refferral link to your site and social media and for sure you will make good enough work and for people i think they have more already considering their great success in their airdrop campaign

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:03:06 AM

It may be hard to believe that tradex can totally replace bitmex,it can be potential rival.
really it is such an amazing news for us. if it would happen than primebtx will grow soon and become popular for its features and sttucter.

Now there is a high probability that investors will come to the project, because the market seems to have begun to grow gradually and this will give the green light to most tokens.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:12:35 AM

Well, i think do not make any comparison with any exchange platform at this time, even we have a lot of advantages more than them.
Very weighty arguments for the transition to this platform. I think that many users of other exchanges will now look at this as well.
Actually, i hope people come to this exchange follow my refferal link ( bounty referral program). So i will provide them this link for people know more about advantages of this exchange only.

That's a super random thing to hope for lmao. Unless you have some kind of celebrity status people will not really care about your ref link
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:59:41 AM

That's a super random thing to hope for lmao. Unless you have some kind of celebrity status people will not really care about your ref link
That is right, that is a super random thing to happen. But what is important is how the PrimeXBT works as a crypto trading platform. I do hope a lot from this project.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:02:33 AM

It may be hard to believe that tradex can totally replace bitmex,it can be potential rival.
really it is such an amazing news for us. if it would happen than primebtx will grow soon and become popular for its features and sttucter.

Now there is a high probability that investors will come to the project, because the market seems to have begun to grow gradually and this will give the green light to most tokens.
Agree with you there buddy. With the help of the PrineXBT crypto trading platform, even new to the trading industry can make use of the platform. They are very friendly as well as having a team that is responsible to the community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:35:06 AM

Agree with you there buddy. With the help of the PrineXBT crypto trading platform, even new to the trading industry can make use of the platform. They are very friendly as well as having a team that is responsible to the community.
Speak correctly, I also think. There are a lot of positive reviews, and no one will write them just like that, so the project is really worthy.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:49:54 AM

Summary of our latest signals:

✅ETH/USD +14%
✅EOS/USD +2%
🚫XRP/USD -1.2%
🚫LTC/USD -1.8%
✅BTC/USD +2%

Total:
🔥Profit +15%
👌3 out of 5 trades in +

Recommendation:

Use leverage for maximazing your profits 10-20X, for quick scalp trades you can use higher leverage, always control your risks

daily trade ideas here:
https://t.me/primexbtsignals
I like this idea for gain more profit from system, but it is legit? Have any research and make sure signal will working?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:03:42 AM

Well, I think as long as the person knows how to understand of what they are dealing then probably there could be no problem. Trading sites is simply buy and sell which it always depend on how the traders handle the risk when getting into this kind of business.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:27:07 AM

Speak correctly, I also think. There are a lot of positive reviews, and no one will write them just like that, so the project is really worthy.

They still need a lot of work in order to have more clients or shall I say they need to have more tokens/coins for them to able to be attractive. Well, at least they already have the services but it's probably limited as of now.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:38:37 AM

Well, we hope that the crypto market will continue to goes well because it can help for the platform to be recognized even more here in crypto community. We know how important the market is in convincing more people to invest and join in the activities of the platform.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:22:27 PM

Well, we hope that the crypto market will continue to goes well because it can help for the platform to be recognized even more here in crypto community. We know how important the market is in convincing more people to invest and join in the activities of the platform.
As far as I know, the platform does not need investors. They just need a good advertising campaign that will show all the positive qualities of this platform in order to attract new users.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:42:47 PM

I hope the project would amaze the people who don't know primexbt with their uniqueness such as the 100x leverage trading feature.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:20:50 PM

Well, I think as long as the person knows how to understand of what they are dealing then probably there could be no problem. Trading sites is simply buy and sell which it always depend on how the traders handle the risk when getting into this kind of business.
Agree, the best thing a first timer can do is ask and observed how things are done. Ofcource at first it would be a very difficult but as day passes thing will flow smoothly. Risk is everywhere we just need to deal with it and do some precautionary measures to surpass risk and converted to positive and productive outcome.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:00:44 PM

As far as I know, the platform does not need investors. They just need a good advertising campaign that will show all the positive qualities of this platform in order to attract new users.
Again, the platform isn't about investing that is why they wont need investors and those things isn't related to their project.
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:09:30 PM

Obviously we know that PrimeXBT is a good project & delivering 100x leverage but how is the progress as a trading platform.Do people really join their project without any hesitatio?   
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:27:49 PM

Yes ,I wold like to support your statement,as this community is well managed by the team.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:07:47 PM

Yes this platform needs advertisement in order to make popular. Through that it will become popular and many would love to support in such platform. It will not really exist without people who support on it because they are the one who will do the activities and the team behind the platform will find ways to make it better.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
r3db0ne

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:13:20 PM

After a few days of playing around with the exchange I quite like it.
I put in some btc just to test it out and so far things have gone well.
Great job guys!
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:24:15 PM

✅ETH/USD +14%
✅EOS/USD +2%
🚫XRP/USD -1.2%
🚫LTC/USD -1.8%
✅BTC/USD +2%

Total:
🔥Profit +15%
👌3 out of 5 trades in +

Recommendation:

Use leverage for maximazing your profits 10-20X, for quick scalp trades you can use higher leverage, always control your risks

daily trade ideas here:
I like this idea for gain more profit from system, but it is legit? Have any research and make sure signal will working?
Leverage trading is really legit but it also comes with its own risks you will have to take too But for experienced traders they might really be ok making profit from the market for sure

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:05:28 AM

✅ETH/USD +14%
✅EOS/USD +2%
🚫XRP/USD -1.2%
🚫LTC/USD -1.8%
✅BTC/USD +2%

Total:
🔥Profit +15%
👌3 out of 5 trades in +

Recommendation:

daily trade ideas here:
Leverage trading is really legit but it also comes with its own risks you will have to take too But for experienced traders they might really be ok making profit from the market for sure
Of course, if you have more crypto asset, you can trading will more volume and control your balance with your own risky. No one can trading for you.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: