Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:16:49 PM

Primexbt has the potential to make the project more convenience to the people by providing guideline for new ones, trading should be free without any charges & fulfil their promises which make them differ from others 

Right, surely many will join and support in this project because of the great opportunity that people will get. It is a big help to them most especially they will do trading for free. This will totally attracts people and hoping that they will produce more activity that is good for everyone. Success will really achieved.
Very well said buddy. Because of the great features and good characteristics that the PrimeXBT have as a crypto trading platform, no doubt that it will surely boost its name in the community most especially when heard that users of the platform can tradd it will 0% fee when trading which is makes as its opportunity for the crypto traders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:45:44 PM

Two things must be added in next update, the order book widget that allows user to see others traders position, the possibility to make normal trade without any leverage. When you put advanced tools on your platform, don't take basic tools like the order book !

There platform somehow have a trading guide in the site especially for newbies and beginner that want to learn basic trading.

Also, it is cheap because the minimum funds to have access in their trading platform is like 30$ USD only.
Yes, as i know so far, this is most advantage of PrimeXBT exchange platform beside their leverage. That's why i have support this project.
Leverage and free trading for a month is for now the best features on the platform I think with more coins listed is bound to get many traders to take advantage of a free trade especially with the current market size

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:58:28 PM

Also, it is cheap because the minimum funds to have access in their trading platform is like 30$ USD only.
Yes, as i know so far, this is most advantage of PrimeXBT exchange platform beside their leverage. That's why i have support this project.
Leverage and free trading for a month is for now the best features on the platform I think with more coins listed is bound to get many traders to take advantage of a free trade especially with the current market size

I don't see that as an advantage, on others exchanges, there is no min amount to trade, also they offer option both, normal trade and margin trade unlike PrimeXBT that doesn't allow to open normal order!. 1 free month has been changed, now you get only 50% off for first month.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:09:25 PM

I don't see that as an advantage, on others exchanges, there is no min amount to trade, also they offer option both, normal trade and margin trade unlike PrimeXBT that doesn't allow to open normal order!. 1 free month has been changed, now you get only 50% off for first month.
Actually to be honest, I don't see any problem with that. The project  is nice and eventually it captures the interest and attentions of many. The offers and some other stuff is part of what we call marketing strategy it doesn’t mean it  will be offered life time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:20:25 AM

I have noticed now from the dev team of PrimeXBT, they are still improving the platform to make this one a good kind. Lately, they have implemented the advanced security of the system. This is really a good way to be more secured while we are doing crypto trading.

They have a nice idea for people who also don't want to join the trading just recruit direct referral and earn incentives from them.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:26:40 AM

I have noticed now from the dev team of PrimeXBT, they are still improving the platform to make this one a good kind. Lately, they have implemented the advanced security of the system. This is really a good way to be more secured while we are doing crypto trading.
Well, yep. Even I don't know the team of the PrimeXBT lol. How can I contact to the team whenever I'm on need with the developer? Discord or telegram?

Well, you can contact them alternatively in their support site? Or Just Direct message the OP that created the thread of PrimeXBT.

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:10:21 AM

They have a nice idea for people who also don't want to join the trading just recruit direct referral and earn incentives from them.

Thay is right. That is also why I am very interested and amazingly supporting this project that is full of opportunities side by side either wanted to make trading in the platform or make a referrals to earn using the PrimeXBT crypto trading platform.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:57:21 AM

Thay is right. That is also why I am very interested and amazingly supporting this project that is full of opportunities side by side either wanted to make trading in the platform or make a referrals to earn using the PrimeXBT crypto trading platform.

We can only if and only if the platform is in 100% finished. For now, there's a lot of work that needs some attention especially when it comes to recruiting more crypto's in their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:59:49 AM

Yes, developers offer many different options for profit. I think many users noticed this and chose the most convenient way for themselves.
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:12:56 AM

Primexbt has the potential to make the project more convenience to the people by providing guideline for new ones, trading should be free without any charges & fulfil their promises which make them differ from others 

Right, surely many will join and support in this project because of the great opportunity that people will get. It is a big help to them most especially they will do trading for free. This will totally attracts people and hoping that they will produce more activity that is good for everyone. Success will really achieved.
Very well said buddy. Because of the great features and good characteristics that the PrimeXBT have as a crypto trading platform, no doubt that it will surely boost its name in the community most especially when heard that users of the platform can trade it will 0% fee when trading which is makes as its opportunity for the crypto traders.
This project also giving 100% leverage to the trading while other project can't provide such options.& about the trading fees,they need to maintain it for life long to make change in crypto world
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:43:17 AM

Very well said buddy. Because of the great features and good characteristics that the PrimeXBT have as a crypto trading platform, no doubt that it will surely boost its name in the community most especially when heard that users of the platform can trade it will 0% fee when trading which is makes as its opportunity for the crypto traders.
This project also giving 100% leverage to the trading while other project can't provide such options.& about the trading fees,they need to maintain it for life long to make change in crypto world
That is right. One thing they have a further advantage over other crypto trading is that the fact that the PrimeXBT have a good features like this 100% leverage whoch any other trading platform cannot provide their users unlike here in PrimeXBT.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:53:48 AM

I think this is very usefull new for customer and supporter who willing for using this platform for trading.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:42:34 PM

I think this is very usefull new for customer and supporter who willing for using this platform for trading.
Yep, it is very useful for the customers but i wonder what does the effort for the supporters because they just supporting the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:52:29 PM

The platform only offers 100x leverages not 100 percent. This is unusual in the world of cryptos sinced it can give more chances to earned good profits someday. This will also be an advantage from the competitors that will make them more recognizable.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:12:38 PM

Two things must be added in next update, the order book widget that allows user to see others traders position, the possibility to make normal trade without any leverage. When you put advanced tools on your platform, don't take basic tools like the order book !

There platform somehow have a trading guide in the site especially for newbies and beginner that want to learn basic trading.

That is, to start trading on the platform there is a limit of 30 dollars? After all, this is then not very convenient, there is no limit on other similar platforms.

Yeah right, but probably the team wanted to make it as a test and see if the result would be good. This is probably could be changed if anything doesn't happen of what is according to their plan.
I hope that they will change it. It does not suit me, it seems to me that they should pay attention to this and not make such mistakes.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:19:15 PM

Yes, developers offer many different options for profit. I think many users noticed this and chose the most convenient way for themselves.

It depends on the users because the dev would only offer but then again it's not always in a winning situation because if it's happening, then I think the project probably lose.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:34:58 PM

We can only if and only if the platform is in 100% finished. For now, there's a lot of work that needs some attention especially when it comes to recruiting more crypto's in their platform.

No platform should be "100% finished" that means they have just given up on development and for the very least there should be security updates
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:02:15 PM

No platform should be "100% finished" that means they have just given up on development and for the very least there should be security updates
Well said, everything needed a room for improvement. There is always a better version of everything else it would be considered as abandoned.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:43:19 PM

Well said, everything needed a room for improvement. There is always a better version of everything else it would be considered as abandoned.
The only constant in this world is change abd improvements. Everything has a chance to improve. Probably better than it used to be. I do believe that everything will be done in perfect condition and time. Let's hope for the best and I know  this will be done greatly soon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:44:47 PM

It depends on the users because the dev would only offer but then again it's not always in a winning situation because if it's happening, then I think the project probably lose.
The development of these kind of algorithms have a well distributed ways of outcomes depending on the input by the user.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: