Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:18:39 PM

Project like this is somehow a common thing which it needs a lot of work just to fixed some of the details. It's hard to run a project especially at this moment wherein the market isn't in a better situation. So, reviews can be a vital thing because the content maybe have some helpful topic.
No, you are definitely wrong. The market is still in the stable situation as you can see in the coinmarketcap due to the recent pump on the Litecoin.

The market situation affects ICOs project that are collecting money from investors. PrimeXBT is a final product, they are looking for customers ( people who use the service, in other word, traders), whether the market is uptrend or downtrend, traders always trade. A stagnant market is indeed a perfect for trading platform that offer margin trading, because making profit with normal trading become hard and people start to look for an advanced strategies to make money.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:21:52 PM

This project also giving 100% leverage to the trading while other project can't provide such options.& about the trading fees,they need to maintain it for life long to make change in crypto world
The platform only offers 100x leverages not 100 percent. This is unusual in the world of cryptos sinced it can give more chances to earned good profits someday. This will also be an advantage from the competitors that will make them more recognizable.
In any case, the advantages of this platform will seem in the future, as the users who will trade here will definitely leave some feedback.

Lets just wait for a couple of weeks until their promotion is finished. If its worth it. Surely they will recruit more supporters.
Aside from that if their bounty works well, they will gain more users but the problem is it isn't easy task to accomplish but the worth if you get included on the ranking might worth it.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:21:45 PM

The most useable & future trading project is PrimeXBT where 12 cryptocurrency can be easily exchangeable & transactions will be free to use and added with 100% leverage support

You are right, I guess no doubt about it because we can totally see how good the project is. It continues to grow and we can see that there is a good result in it. Looking forward for more activities and more success in this project soon. I am confident that they will really achieved it.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:37:57 PM

This project also giving 100% leverage to the trading while other project can't provide such options.& about the trading fees,they need to maintain it for life long to make change in crypto world
The platform only offers 100x leverages not 100 percent. This is unusual in the world of cryptos sinced it can give more chances to earned good profits someday. This will also be an advantage from the competitors that will make them more recognizable.
In any case, the advantages of this platform will seem in the future, as the users who will trade here will definitely leave some feedback.
Lets just wait for a couple of weeks until their promotion is finished. If its worth it. Surely they will recruit more supporters.
I think they have actually done enough to promote their platform in various channels possible i mean look at their airdrop campaign for example its almost everywhere on the crypto network and hard to miss for the community

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:34:04 AM

I think they have actually done enough to promote their platform in various channels possible i mean look at their airdrop campaign for example its almost everywhere on the crypto network and hard to miss for the community
It is all because of the hardworks and effortd done by the team PrimeXBT. Not that the PrimeXBT have a great good platform but also have a team members that never neglect the project but do their best to show off the community theor true potential.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:23:06 AM

The most useable & future trading project is PrimeXBT where 12 cryptocurrency can be easily exchangeable & transactions will be free to use and added with 100% leverage support

You are right, I guess no doubt about it because we can totally see how good the project is. It continues to grow and we can see that there is a good result in it. Looking forward for more activities and more success in this project soon. I am confident that they will really achieved it.
Same here buddy. I am so much proud to have PrimeXBT doing their great performances as well providing us the information necessary. I am really looking forward that the project community will keep on growing. Keep striving team and make this boost in the crypto world.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 05:34:20 AM

They are already been introduced to some famous crypto magazines plus review sites. It will soon be recognized by other people.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:37:59 AM

They are really serious in their promotion campaign. It is really possible to earn passive income for big influencer which i think they can manage to talk to some big names in youtube.

The social media campaign is nearly ending. I hope they are planning some other to promotions for us to continue to support the platform.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:27:34 AM

The social media campaign is nearly ending. I hope they are planning some other to promotions for us to continue to support the platform.
Not quite sure if they are planning some promotions in the future but as you can see they had so many programs which allow us to earn their tokens without spend any.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:57:39 AM

Not quite sure if they are planning some promotions in the future but as you can see they had so many programs which allow us to earn their tokens without spend any.

Well, they have this strategies which is all about referral program. I think they are more focused in it in order to get more clients. The problem is that this kind of promotion could be hard to do it's because people nowadays doesn't easily be attracted even though the offer is good.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:00:09 AM

Reviews can write not only here, but also in a group of telegrams or in other sources where there is a topic or page of this project.

Project like this is somehow a common thing which it needs a lot of work just to fixed some of the details. It's hard to run a project especially at this moment wherein the market isn't in a better situation. So, reviews can be a vital thing because the content maybe have some helpful topic.
That's right, but I wanted to convey the fact that they should not ignore this thread and write reviews only in the group of telegrams. Reviews should be in all social networks.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:27:43 AM

Reviews can write not only here, but also in a group of telegrams or in other sources where there is a topic or page of this project.

That's right, but I wanted to convey the fact that they should not ignore this thread and write reviews only in the group of telegrams. Reviews should be in all social networks.
in fact, I have seen a lot of positive feedback on the work of the platform in this thread. They just get lost in the flow of questions and answers of the project supporters.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:13:36 PM

Same here buddy. I am so much proud to have PrimeXBT doing their great performances as well providing us the information necessary. I am really looking forward that the project community will keep on growing. Keep striving team and make this boost in the crypto world.
We can expect for the team to be more creative in convincing more people to be here sinced they are actively engaging with the platform. This gives more reasons why the project earned good feedbacks from the public and from the entire crypto community.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:35:34 PM

They are already been introduced to some famous crypto magazines plus review sites. It will soon be recognized by other people.
I totally agree with you that they will be popular at soon future. We can see easily about the potential and professinally of PrimeXBT team when running this project.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:58:53 PM

Hopefully that will soon buddy, the platform was amazing and it seems everyone are liking and wanted to joined in right time the hardwork and efforts of the team will soon be realized because of its achievements and outputs.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:16:45 PM

Thing with most of these famous crypto magazines and review sites is that they all work purely for profit and dont really give a shit about the coin
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:38:19 PM

PrimeXBT is not related KYC which i like most because not all country can provide KYC & this will be helpful for many people.Though KYC is security based issue,i think they have another way to secure their project   
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:58:01 PM

PrimeXBT is not related KYC which i like most because not all country can provide KYC & this will be helpful for many people.Though KYC is security based issue,i think they have another way to secure their project   
KYC can only avoid internal threats and are ineffective to external attack.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:17:53 PM

Thing with most of these famous crypto magazines and review sites is that they all work purely for profit and dont really give a shit about the coin

It's what the business is all about, thinking always with a profit because this is need to be done for the reason that it would survive. The advantage about that they can have the chance to be known by some random Joe which it could be interested about it

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:09:58 PM

Maybe this function will be added in the future and each user will be required to pass verification. Otherwise, there may be problems with individuals from prohibited countries.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: