Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:32:54 PM

I am also looking forward to the team to have coins listed in some other in the future. They are growing the community well. That would be a good foundation to keep more achievements and goals to reach for the successful future of the entire project.
Yeah, having more coins listed in the exchange was pretty damn great for making such opportunity for anyone who want to trade a new coin which is listed to the exchange.

The more the coins definitely more users would like to trade on the exchanges. But the fact could be it's hard to attract dev to be part of the platform especially of they are still new.
I think thats certainly the point once they put in more coins use community to give opinions on listing some coins for free there will be greater activities on the ground and then more trade will definitely happen

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:56:26 PM

PrimeXBT To Replace BitMEX: 9 Reasons Why

Well, i think do not make any comparison with any exchange platform at this time, even we have a lot of advantages more than them.
Very weighty arguments for the transition to this platform. I think that many users of other exchanges will now look at this as well.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:02:41 AM

Well, i think do not make any comparison with any exchange platform at this time, even we have a lot of advantages more than them.
Very weighty arguments for the transition to this platform. I think that many users of other exchanges will now look at this as well.
This arguments between the PrimeXBT and the Bitmix will surely be go widely spread here in the crypto currency community. PrimeXBT have a good potentail as well as capabilities that could make prove itself.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:16:37 AM

I mean half the "advantages" posted are just so so, stuff like "no errors" is just being petty at this point, especially for a new exchange there's no errors cause it's not been around for long
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:52:32 AM

Replacing bitmex to primexbt is a great way to remove bitmex from the place. I hope the bitmex users can leave bitmex and go to primexbt to trade the coins.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:48:09 AM

Well, as I've seen the video, it pretty looks interesting as the man simply describe the platform. It's been doing good since they are doing good with it and we can only make conclusion if the platform would have no bad reviews.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:03:20 AM

Well, as I've seen the video, it pretty looks interesting as the man simply describe the platform. It's been doing good since they are doing good with it and we can only make conclusion if the platform would have no bad reviews.
The platform is at the very beginning of its work and therefore it does not yet have a lot of feedback. Over time, there will be more reviews and it will be better to see what users like or dislike.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:27:27 PM

Actually, i hope people come to this exchange follow my refferal link ( bounty referral program). So i will provide them this link for people know more about advantages of this exchange only.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:17:59 PM

Actually, i hope people come to this exchange follow my refferal link ( bounty referral program). So i will provide them this link for people know more about advantages of this exchange only.
PrimeXBT is really doing great performance for its progressive actions. I do hope that it will truly maximize the users bitcoin profits through this platform.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:18:30 PM

Replacing bitmex to primexbt is a great way to remove bitmex from the place. I hope the bitmex users can leave bitmex and go to primexbt to trade the coins.

I think it's impossible because they already have been established and traders probably been used to it. Just appreciate if there is an additional exchanges that is similar to it which people can have their choice which is far more better and it's up to them which is literally better.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:34:59 PM

I think, it is not a good idea to leave in BitMEX because the platform already known in the world of crypto and have been supported by many people. The best thing they need to do is to try PrimeXBT trading platform and let them decide who has a great functions in giving profits.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:24:44 PM

Summary of our latest signals:

✅ETH/USD +14%
✅EOS/USD +2%
🚫XRP/USD -1.2%
🚫LTC/USD -1.8%
✅BTC/USD +2%

Total:
🔥Profit +15%
👌3 out of 5 trades in +

Recommendation:

Use leverage for maximazing your profits 10-20X, for quick scalp trades you can use higher leverage, always control your risks

daily trade ideas here:
https://t.me/primexbtsignals
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:25:23 PM

Also, check what a wonderful trade was made on Prime, almost 1000 USD just in 5-7 minutes trade

https://youtu.be/BA4UVMXlqc8

Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:01:59 PM

The platform is at the very beginning of its work and therefore it does not yet have a lot of feedback. Over time, there will be more reviews and it will be better to see what users like or dislike.
Why not? You can write in support, they are obliged to answer questions related to the exchange platform, there can be no other speech.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:05:14 PM

I also expect that buddy, in fact the project is great and with the help and cooperation of all the project team this will surely a hit. Reviews and feedbacks will be available soon as possible after the people will view the latest updates and improvements of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:37:16 PM

It may be hard to believe that tradex can totally replace bitmex,it can be potential rival.
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:08:26 PM

PrimeXBT is just reaching top to the crypto market as it daily receiving extra features like the best trading platform  than others.Now they are leaving some good trading platform behind
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 08:14:54 PM

It may be hard to believe that tradex can totally replace bitmex,it can be potential rival.
really it is such an amazing news for us. if it would happen than primebtx will grow soon and become popular for its features and sttucter.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:49:04 PM

PrimeXBT is just reaching top to the crypto market as it daily receiving extra features like the best trading platform  than others.Now they are leaving some good trading platform behind

It simply shows what kind of platform PrimeXBT is. It will not be at their level now if it is not good same as the people behind it. Looking forward for more updates and opportunities in this platform. This will surely be one of the best platform in crypto market.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:30:02 PM

Talking of features, on PrimeXBT you can only deposit or withdraw Bitcoin, no other coins which is inconvenient, I think they should implement those basic things before making any comparison with other exchanges ! and claiming that they have advanced features and tools that others don't have ! When a customer sees an ads of PrimeXBT promoting advanced feature then signs up and find out that he can deposit/withdraw only Bitcoin ! what's his impression would be !
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: