Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 06:57:57 PM

They can only be satisfied if the services could be better and has a lot of opportunities that can be done to this platform. People doesn't have satisfaction because not everytime we always win and this is the reason.
Well, i dont think that the reason of why the people couldnt get satisfied by the services is they are not getting answered by the developer.
appreciated. but team is working hard as you can see they launch airdrop.  refferel program to promote their platform. they are busy with developing.  but this is true they should take care of the comment section.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:19:44 PM

Two things must be added in next update, the order book widget that allows user to see others traders position, the possibility to make normal trade without any leverage. When you put advanced tools on your platform, don't take basic tools like the order book !
This is a good suggestion buddy. But what is needs to do next is that the team should have hear this out and make an action in their next update on the platform. I am looking forward for this matter.

The team probably been making a lot of adjustment as what some people are suggesting. Improvement is necessary to be able to attract users to used their platform. Well, let us wait for the latest update about it and wait for the future result.
You are right mate, I think that also. Probably they are still working on updates and progress. Adjustments and some other inconvenience will be expected. As soon as they can perfect everything,  pretty sure this will flow softly according to the project teams plans. Goals will be achieved in right time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:20:12 PM

In any case, I will wait for the release of this video in order to better understand how to use this platform in order to avoid any mistakes.
Good idea, well you can also explore by yourself and be familiarize with the platform but with a video explanation or tutorials then it would be easier to understand.

Sign in for your account then click at the top on information it will take to this page https://primexbt.com/my/information/faq or you can click directly on the link. The page explains how to use the platform with pictures.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:17:51 PM

In any case, I will wait for the release of this video in order to better understand how to use this platform in order to avoid any mistakes.
Good idea, well you can also explore by yourself and be familiarize with the platform but with a video explanation or tutorials then it would be easier to understand.

Sign in for your account then click at the top on information it will take to this page https://primexbt.com/my/information/faq or you can click directly on the link. The page explains how to use the platform with pictures.

In knowing about the platform is all about finding ways. It is not good to depend always to the reply or answer of the developer. It is good to strive and do it by your own because the the last say will always be on us.  Let just hope for the success of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:31:41 PM

They can only be satisfied if the services could be better and has a lot of opportunities that can be done to this platform. People doesn't have satisfaction because not everytime we always win and this is the reason.
Well, i dont think that the reason of why the people couldnt get satisfied by the services is they are not getting answered by the developer.
Am sure giving them more time will help them catch their ground on updates and patches Not all the time you have a launch without it own issues and setbacks but am sure with proper timing all the small issues will get fixed by devs as we all know they are working hard since day one

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 03:20:23 AM

Two things must be added in next update, the order book widget that allows user to see others traders position, the possibility to make normal trade without any leverage. When you put advanced tools on your platform, don't take basic tools like the order book !

There platform somehow have a trading guide in the site especially for newbies and beginner that want to learn basic trading.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:40:30 AM

There platform somehow have a trading guide in the site especially for newbies and beginner that want to learn basic trading.

Also, it is cheap because the minimum funds to have access in their trading platform is like 30$ USD only.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:43:24 AM

Also, it is cheap because the minimum funds to have access in their trading platform is like 30$ USD only.
That good thing to hear out. Well, it is so cheap and I can say that to those people who are really interested and eagerly want to have an access into it, they could easily use their 30$ for that.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:34:04 AM

Yes, as i know so far, this is most advantage of PrimeXBT exchange platform beside their leverage. That's why i have support this project.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:26:45 PM

That is, to start trading on the platform there is a limit of 30 dollars? After all, this is then not very convenient, there is no limit on other similar platforms.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:53:30 PM

I have noticed now from the dev team of PrimeXBT, they are still improving the platform to make this one a good kind. Lately, they have implemented the advanced security of the system. This is really a good way to be more secured while we are doing crypto trading.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:20:15 PM

I have noticed now from the dev team of PrimeXBT, they are still improving the platform to make this one a good kind. Lately, they have implemented the advanced security of the system. This is really a good way to be more secured while we are doing crypto trading.
Well, yep. Even I don't know the team of the PrimeXBT lol. How can I contact to the team whenever I'm on need with the developer? Discord or telegram?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:26:11 PM

Well, yep. Even I don't know the team of the PrimeXBT lol. How can I contact to the team whenever I'm on need with the developer? Discord or telegram?

Have you already been through their social media sites because I think it's one way to communicate with the team. Also, probably they have the WP which all the information have been already stated.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:14:23 PM

That is, to start trading on the platform there is a limit of 30 dollars? After all, this is then not very convenient, there is no limit on other similar platforms.

Yeah right, but probably the team wanted to make it as a test and see if the result would be good. This is probably could be changed if anything doesn't happen of what is according to their plan.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

Check our video review

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:41:44 PM

Yeah right, but probably the team wanted to make it as a test and see if the result would be good. This is probably could be changed if anything doesn't happen of what is according to their plan.
I hope this is really done only in test mode. Because many users would like to start trading with smaller amounts in order to risk less.
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:24:32 PM

Primexbt has the potential to make the project more convenience to the people by providing guideline for new ones, trading should be free without any charges & fulfil their promises which make them differ from others 
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:35:45 PM

I think that this is a very good starting advice to the newcomers.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:22:43 PM

To communicate with the team members you need to visit the telegram channel and there the moderators to ask the direct contacts of the developer.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:58:11 PM

Primexbt has the potential to make the project more convenience to the people by providing guideline for new ones, trading should be free without any charges & fulfil their promises which make them differ from others 

Right, surely many will join and support in this project because of the great opportunity that people will get. It is a big help to them most especially they will do trading for free. This will totally attracts people and hoping that they will produce more activity that is good for everyone. Success will really achieved.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: