Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:43:51 PM

Bitcoin dropped sharply again! The market should give it a rest…  The price deceased by almost $300 in an hour. Btw, I checked the charts, there’re still more long positions than short ones. So i’m not that disappointed: evidently, the growth will persist. 

Absolutely no matter where the market goes, on the prime you can trade on long and short, the main thing is to have volatility. Volatility is everything for the intraday trader
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Latrina5

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 02:09:37 PM

Bitcoin dropped sharply again! The market should give it a rest…  The price deceased by almost $300 in an hour. Btw, I checked the charts, there’re still more long positions than short ones. So i’m not that disappointed: evidently, the growth will persist. 
Since when has it become a factor meaning increase in price? Smiley Long positions prevail  since the beginning of January, but the price remains almost the same. Every day I wake up hoping that the price hasn’t decreased.   
Listen, I’m studying the daily chart, the price is above MA50 at the moment. It means that we are still in the bull market. Probably, the bears resist, but the price will finally skyrocket.
Let me disappoint you: you can only draw short-term conclusions using a daily chart.  I can see a candlestick pattern “shooting star” forming on a week timeframe. If it works, upward correction will end soon, the market will test a new low.

Ipswich Conversions (http://www.tenlist.co.uk/conversions/ipswich-SFK/)
Babergh Conversions (http://www.tenlist.co.uk/conversions/babergh-SFK/)
TheDoctor

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:16:00 PM

Since when has it become a factor meaning increase in price? Smiley Long positions prevail  since the beginning of January, but the price remains almost the same. Every day I wake up hoping that the price hasn’t decreased.   
Listen, I’m studying the daily chart, the price is above MA50 at the moment. It means that we are still in the bull market. Probably, the bears resist, but the price will finally skyrocket.
Let me disappoint you: you can only draw short-term conclusions using a daily chart.  I can see a candlestick pattern “shooting star” forming on a week timeframe. If it works, upward correction will end soon, the market will test a new low.

Btw, there’s a candlestick pattern on a daily chart, too, but it’s pennant pattern. So there’re more arguments for bear trend persistence so far. 
Nikita72

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:22:11 PM

Btw, there’s a candlestick pattern on a daily chart, too, but it’s pennant pattern. So there’re more arguments for bear trend persistence so far. 
So is it better to buy or to sell now?
TheDoctor

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:28:08 PM

So is it better to buy or to sell now?

It’s hard to make forecast. Look, RSI is beyond the oversell zone on weekly chart. It’s a growth signal.  As for me, I believe that technical analysis doesn’t work properly in the crypto market yet, it’s too young so far…   
tradingupanddown

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:59:10 PM

Check out the last time Seychelles register website was updated ))) 2012 man. and you are talking about trust lol... in fact - seychelles doesn't have open registers for all companies.. many exchanges and fx companies are registered in seychelles or mauritius - and you won't be able to find them online.. try searching bitmex and you wont find them.. so your comments are absolutely pointless and misleading, mr Sherlock.. and whats up with your trust? It says you are involved in ponzi and scam projects: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=949547 , mind commenting on that?

I like Primexbt as a platform and also very cool market analysis. For the one who didnt see, check it out: https://www.tradingview.com/u/PrimeXBT/

An istitutional website like seychelles autorities is more trustable than the "bla bla bla" made from primexbt support.

Are you kidding me?  PrimeXBT wrote to be authorized in the Seychelles, but this is not true, as demonstrated very clearly.

Maybe you should ask their support and get the official position first before making such statements? You just demonstrated that you are trying to manipulate us. I believe that your next turn will be telling people to trade on shitmex as they are "trusted".
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:52:32 AM

PrimeXBT's last trading idea brings near 3% of profit, just imagine what could that be with leverage up to 100x

Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:58:18 AM

BTC/USD mid term long signal

NOTE: ALWAYS WAIT FOR THE BREAKOUT BEFORE TAKING A LONG POSITION.

VERDICT:
BUY:$4305
SELL:$4786 up to $5500
STOP LOSS:$3858

Risk Disclaimer:
Trading cryptocurrency on margin carries a high level of risk(volatile), and may not be suitable for all trades who are yet to understand how to use STOP LOSS. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you.
It is your responsibility to confirm if you want to take this trade or not. Trade only with risk capital; that is, trade with money that, if lost, will not adversely impact your lifestyle and your ability to meet your financial obligations.
If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor.

Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:44:06 PM

Good job with Technical analysis.
What you think about XRP? it recently jumped much more comparing to BTC or ETH.

BTC/USD mid term long signal

NOTE: ALWAYS WAIT FOR THE BREAKOUT BEFORE TAKING A LONG POSITION.

VERDICT:
BUY:$4305
SELL:$4786 up to $5500
STOP LOSS:$3858

Risk Disclaimer:
Trading cryptocurrency on margin carries a high level of risk(volatile), and may not be suitable for all trades who are yet to understand how to use STOP LOSS. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you.
It is your responsibility to confirm if you want to take this trade or not. Trade only with risk capital; that is, trade with money that, if lost, will not adversely impact your lifestyle and your ability to meet your financial obligations.
If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor.

One of Prime's trader posted an idea for XRP. the price action showed us fake breakout and it's still in the consolidation zone. I would recommend to wait for the support line above the triangle for taking long position

Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:16:35 PM

Flags appear as small rectangles usually tilted against the prevailing price trend and mounted at the end of a flagpole. If you don't have a straight-line (or a quick move) price run (the flagpole), then you don't have a flag. The best performing flags have a long, near vertical flagpole.
Price trend can be any direction leading to the chart pattern. Shape looks like a small rectangle often tilted against the prevailing price trend.
Price moves between two parallel, or near parallel, trendlines . The flagpole which leads to the flag should be unusually steep and last several days. Volume trend downward 74% (up breakouts)..
Breakout upward 60% of the time.

VERDICT:
BUY: $0.33086
SELL:$0.34655 up to $0.35836
STOP LOSS:$0.31400

Risk Disclaimer:
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:42:27 AM

PRIMEXBT IS HIGHLY LIKELY TO BE A SCAM. DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY MONEY ON THEIR EXCHANGE AND STAY AWAY FROM THEM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5113388.msg49878110#msg49878110
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:22:36 PM

Vingolle has been autobanned, presumably for the plagiarism present in the recent posts where he has been pretending that PrimeXBT are offering successful trading tips..

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:46:21 PM

Amazing how quiet it has got all of a sudden in here.
Anyone would think that previous prolific contributors (sic) to this thread like, for example Zeque02 were Vingolle sock puppets or part of a paid bumping/pumping service.....

Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:05:45 AM

PRIMEXBT IS HIGHLY LIKELY TO BE A SCAM. DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY MONEY ON THEIR EXCHANGE AND STAY AWAY FROM THEM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5113388.msg49878110#msg49878110

So the $1m giveaway is also a scam?

https://primexbt.com/giveaway

It ends today March 10.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:35:55 AM

Maybe, maybe not.
Have you read the T&C's?

3.3. The prizes will be credited in Bitcoin (BTC) to your Prime XBT activated account. If your position is 1-10, your account will be activated automatically without any additional requirements, if your position is 11-10000, you must activate your account before claiming the prize. To claim the funds you must submit a ticket to Prime XBT support.

3.4. To activate your account you must deposit at least 100% equivalent of the prize and complete 20 trades each valued 100x of the amount credited (for example if you won $400 you must deposit $400, complete 20 trades with 100x leverage and then claim and withdraw the prize).

Get-Paid.com

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:40:15 AM

Maybe, maybe not.
Have you read the T&C's?

3.3. The prizes will be credited in Bitcoin (BTC) to your Prime XBT activated account. If your position is 1-10, your account will be activated automatically without any additional requirements, if your position is 11-10000, you must activate your account before claiming the prize. To claim the funds you must submit a ticket to Prime XBT support.

3.4. To activate your account you must deposit at least 100% equivalent of the prize and complete 20 trades each valued 100x of the amount credited (for example if you won $400 you must deposit $400, complete 20 trades with 100x leverage and then claim and withdraw the prize).

Yes, I did read it.
I'm referring to the top 10 - will #1 really get 62.5 BTC from PrimeXBT? That's the $250,000 dollar question.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:45:48 AM

I'm referring to the top 10 - will #1 really get 62.5 BTC from PrimeXBT? That's the $250,000 dollar question.

I'm sure that 62.5 BTC will be sent to an address.

EEEEE2012

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:58:17 AM

https://primexbt.com/giveaway

It ends today March 10.

I guess YES ... THEY ASKED WINNERS between 11-10000 deposit equal their prize for receive their rewards . so just image every one send 0.01BTC to them total 0.01*9990 = 100 btc = 400/000$ Min because reward amount is variable according their score . so real winner is will be PrimeXBT and not us  Angry Angry

THEY dont have telegram group also so  this can to be another scam alert . i am not sure yet but dont have good feeling about them .
EEEEE2012

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:36:26 PM

Maybe, maybe not.
Have you read the T&C's?

Yes, I did read it.

did you get your reward 62.5 BTC ?

already they started sending verification email to winners ....

plz update your status
Get-Paid.com

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:41:38 PM

Maybe, maybe not.
Have you read the T&C's?

Yes, I did read it.

did you get your reward 62.5 BTC ?

already they started sending verification email to winners ....

plz update your status

No, we did not end up being #1 place nor being among top 10 neither.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: