Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:19:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:46:17 AM

I am very impressed on how the team make its management towards this project. The team is very responsible and truly make its best for the project PrimeXBT as for being a proud crypto trading platform where in we the crypto users can make use maximize our bitcoin profits.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:41:17 AM

I am very impressed on how the team make its management towards this project. The team is very responsible and truly make its best for the project PrimeXBT as for being a proud crypto trading platform where in we the crypto users can make use maximize our bitcoin profits.
Yeah, indeed. But i dont think that was a good way to make more interests for the users around here.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 08:30:30 AM

true actully. the team is consious about the project that they provide all necessary things that makes people more interesting towards the project.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:18:48 AM

Yeah, indeed. But i dont think that was a good way to make more interests for the users around here.

Most users here dont care for anything apart from getting free tokens, what are you even expecting from them. Nothing else will interest them lol
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:29:22 AM

Most users here dont care for anything apart from getting free tokens, what are you even expecting from them. Nothing else will interest them lol
I don't think so, have a lot of free tokens have good value after they listing at exchange. And if they listing at PrimeXBT with situation that our exchange have good amount of customers, i think the tokens still have some value.
Zerbis

Activity: 335
Merit: 15

Trading & Crypto

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:40:29 AM

WARNING

Most of post here are made by fake users, just for trying to build some kind of trust. So be careful in use primexbt.

Also see scam accusation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112302.msg49835571#msg49835571

Don't look back in anger
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:11:24 PM

There is a accusation of PrimeXBT platform regarding the successful transaction lately. I think, it will be good if the team will clariffy this issues so that there will be no confusions regarding the functions and features of prime.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:35:38 PM

There is a accusation of PrimeXBT platform regarding the successful transaction lately. I think, it will be good if the team will clariffy this issues so that there will be no confusions regarding the functions and features of prime.
It seems that the transaction was made by one of the campaign manager right? If it is also made by them then they should indeed say something about it.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:45:07 PM

It seems that the transaction was made by one of the campaign manager right? If it is also made by them then they should indeed say something about it.
it doesn't matter who it was done, the main thing for us is to hear a comment from the development team, what they think about it.
lobster88

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:35:30 PM

it doesn't matter who it was done, the main thing for us is to hear a comment from the development team, what they think about it.
I greatly agree with you buddy. The team is what will make this clear. Having their comment here will satisfy the people of the community. I do hope to the continuous development of the PrimeXBT.
Zerbis

Trading & Crypto

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:47:27 PM

Primexbt team make fake post involved in scamm accusation.

I greatly agree with you buddy. The team is what will make this clear. Having their comment here will satisfy the people of the community. I do hope to the continuous development of the PrimeXBT.

Don't look back in anger
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:48:18 PM

I haven't been able to heard from them with regards to the platform. Probably, they are more focused on the users and here they just probably observing when it comes to concern of the people.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Zerbis

Trading & Crypto

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:56:20 PM

I think your account is involved with them (like many other here) . No one is stupid here

Another thing for put another warning about them.

I haven't been able to heard from them with regards to the platform. Probably, they are more focused on the users and here they just probably observing when it comes to concern of the people.

Don't look back in anger
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:22:36 PM

Hopefully we can hear something from.the respected authorities or those who is in-charge for public speaking. I just hope things will be clarified soon. Development is something that need to boost up everyone's fighting spirit.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Zianingbu

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:23:00 PM

I see that at the moment there are few pairs that can be exchanged. Do you plan to add more pairs? And what are you planning to add Altcoins?
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:49:32 PM

ambcrypto made an article about PrimeXBT's referral campaign

Zerbis

Trading & Crypto

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:48:15 PM

Look like that the only thing that interest you is to acquire new clients: seems like you have build up a MLM or similar  . No mention about fake trust and fake operations made by your team member .

ambcrypto made an article about PrimeXBT's referral campaign

Don't look back in anger
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:11:40 PM

statrader published a nice review about Prime XBT platform, check out guys

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:20:54 PM

I see that at the moment there are few pairs that can be exchanged. Do you plan to add more pairs? And what are you planning to add Altcoins?
I think that there will be more altcoins added soon as there must be some legal processes done to ensure the safety.
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:50:49 PM

When there is some good platform there will be some accusation,some disagree things.This will happen everytime.But with the period of time,things will clarify soon & the team will go long way with time
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: