Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 1505 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 194357 times)
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 09:59:16 AM

It was an incredible game of cricket, never expected Daryl Mitchell would be the hero of the day for New Zealand and now the revenge of 2019 50 over World Cup is sweet as New Zealand was able to win when no one game them a chance. Half stage when New Zealand were chasing i thought they were not going anywhere as they were struggling with timing the ball and i thought England will win but they changed my perception when they won by an over to spare.
Memories from 2019 are still fresh in everyone's mind. Personally I thought that the trophy was stolen from New Zealand. I don't know who is going to win today's semifinal between Pakistan and Australia, but for me New Zealand is the most probable team to win the trophy from now on. That said, I don't know what went wrong with the England bowlers yesterday. They conceded 60 runs in just 4 overs (16 to 19). Apart from Liam Livingstone, almost everyone else went for 10 runs per over or more.
England lost only because of poor bowling. They bowled well enough in the first 10 overs. But they failed to take Mitchell and Conway's wickets. These two players have to change the scene throughout the match. Neesham's innings of 27 off 11 balls was also quite effective. I think the pitch was a lot more spin helpful. We may see such a pitch in the match between Pakistan and Australia.

Adil Rashid's bowling was very weak in this match. The team had more expectations from Rashid on such a pitch. But he gave 39 runs in 4 overs. Although he was able to take 1 wicket. Moeen Ali is a good bowler. I don't know why he was not allowed to bowl. He bowled brilliantly against Sri Lanka. He gave only 15 runs in 3 overs.

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 01:01:08 PM

Despite dominating all the matches of the first round, England lost in the semi-finals. This is not what I expected. I wanted to watch the final of Pakistan vs England. This match would have been completely under their control if the England bowlers had been able to bowl a little more. They have given 57 runs in the last 3 overs. Such bad bowling was really unexpected.

Pak vs Aus game is evenly balanced and we cant say any team has edge over other. It will be very exciting game of cricket, we cant predict the winner in advance. England bowling was not bad rather its NZ whose batting was exceptionally good in last overs, they have good hittes like Daryl Mitchell, Devon Conway  and James Neesham who can hit hard in last overs.   
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1538

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 01:18:55 PM

It was an incredible game of cricket, never expected Daryl Mitchell would be the hero of the day for New Zealand and now the revenge of 2019 50 over World Cup is sweet as New Zealand was able to win when no one game them a chance. Half stage when New Zealand were chasing i thought they were not going anywhere as they were struggling with timing the ball and i thought England will win but they changed my perception when they won by an over to spare.

Memories from 2019 are still fresh in everyone's mind. Personally I thought that the trophy was stolen from New Zealand. I don't know who is going to win today's semifinal between Pakistan and Australia, but for me New Zealand is the most probable team to win the trophy from now on. That said, I don't know what went wrong with the England bowlers yesterday. They conceded 60 runs in just 4 overs (16 to 19). Apart from Liam Livingstone, almost everyone else went for 10 runs per over or more.
It happens in T-20 format, death bowling becomes very important here when dew comes in. Even bookies were not favoring England heavily when run-rate was 9-ish and that time English bowlers were bowling beautifully. They were only marginally ahead of Kiwis. Only time England was ahead when Conway got out but Jordan messed up badly, he's not going to forget Neesham for sure.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 01:38:46 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2021, 01:56:47 PM by UmerIdrees

It happens in T-20 format, death bowling becomes very important here when dew comes in.

Pakistan have lost the toss and we are batting first. Everyone is complaining that batting second is easy because of dew. Real champions are those who win in both conditions and not blame on the dew.

We will proof today that we are a real champs as we will beat not only Australia today but also dew (Inshallah)

coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 01:46:04 PM

Pakistan have lost the toss and we are batting first. Everyone is complaining that batting second is easy because of dew. Real champions are those who win in both conditions and not blame on the dew.
We will proof today that we are a real champs as we will beat not only Australia today but also dew.

Good luck to both Pakistan and Australia for this game, may the best team win. Pakistan must score around 180/190 to win this game otherwise if they score around 150 it will be very difficult to win the game. One thing ICC must consider is that such venues must not be choose where factors like dew play a dominating role in deciding the result of the game. They must have changed the timing of the game to start at early. 
onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 01:53:01 PM

It happens in T-20 format, death bowling becomes very important here when dew comes in. Even bookies were not favoring England heavily when run-rate was 9-ish and that time English bowlers were bowling beautifully. They were only marginally ahead of Kiwis. Only time England was ahead when Conway got out but Jordan messed up badly, he's not going to forget Neesham for sure.
A T20 format match has a lot of moveable parts, and things can change drastically in a few minutes. A great performance by Mitchell made the Blackcaps proud, an amazing victory by the Kiwis. The Kiwis have just made one of the greatest comebacks in cricket history. However, Neesham's innings was a game changer. Anyway, do the Kiwis get revenge for being cheated at the 2019 World Cup?

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 02:11:37 PM

We will proof today that we are a real champs as we will beat not only Australia today but also dew (Inshallah)

Good news for Pakistan is that Rizwan and Malik are playing today. They were suffering from flu and chances were that will miss today's game because of covid19 SOPs. Both of them tested negative for covid19. From Australian side, Finch, Warner and Maxwell are there trump cards. If Pakistan can contain them in batting, only then they can win this semi.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
yeamin.rsl

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 03:52:25 PM

Pakistan have got big runs to play with as their batting once again came to the party.Pakistan scored 176/4 after 20 overs.
#Pakistan is unbeaten for 16 matches in Abu Dhabi in T20I's and Australia never loose against Pakistan in Knock Out stage of any ICC event .Looks like One of these records is going to break tonight .
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 04:01:15 PM

A T20 format match has a lot of moveable parts, and things can change drastically in a few minutes. A great performance by Mitchell made the Blackcaps proud, an amazing victory by the Kiwis. The Kiwis have just made one of the greatest comebacks in cricket history. However, Neesham's innings was a game changer. Anyway, do the Kiwis get revenge for being cheated at the 2019 World Cup?

^ That's absolutely true and I know that they honestly got cheated in the last world cup because they were no less than their opponent. They scored the same amount of runs in both the 50 overs and super over but they still lost and there is no justice in that. I am so happy to see them getting their revenge. But Moeen Ali played really well for England. But for New Zealand Mitchell stole the show. Is 72 runs off 47 balls was a real gem of an innings.

CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 04:13:33 PM

Well I Am really very happy with that new zealand victory specially after what happenned with them in 2019 world cup this can be said as a kind of revenge from the england team and they are in final of ICC tournament yet again. They are the most underrated team in the world but probably the best in the ICC tournamets. Lets see who joins them in finals
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 04:58:24 PM

What you guys think of the ongoing Australia vs Pakistan Semi final. The hope was with David Warner, a wrong decision on his wicket Seems to change the match result. The pressure is getting built up on Australia as the wicket keeps falling even when there is good run rate till the tenth over. David Warner should've taken the review.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 05:44:44 PM

What the hell just happened, Pakistan was in a strong position and a dropped catch from Hasan Ali cost them the match. They played really well throughout the tournament and even batted really well but the second last over bowled by Shaheen Shah Afridi changed the match upside down and the way Matthew Wade was able to connect the bat and loft the ball behind the keeper three times in a row shocked me.

Australia and New Zealand in the final, never expected a final between them Undecided.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 05:48:02 PM

Pakistan have got big runs to play with as their batting once again came to the party.Pakistan scored 176/4 after 20 overs.
#Pakistan is unbeaten for 16 matches in Abu Dhabi in T20I's and Australia never loose against Pakistan in Knock Out stage of any ICC event .Looks like One of these records is going to break tonight .

Its the Pakistan who lost the game and end there winning sting. It was very entertaining game of cricket, Pakistan was very much in control f the game till 16 over. Marcus Stoinis played with very calm nerves along with Matthew Wade. Hassan ali was the man, conceded 44 runs in 4 overs and also dropped the crucial catch of Matthew Wade in 19th over. Matthew Wade hits three consecutive six after that drop catch.
Anyways we are going to have a team that will win T20 WC for the first time.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 05:51:01 PM

What you guys think of the ongoing Australia vs Pakistan Semi final. The hope was with David Warner, a wrong decision on his wicket Seems to change the match result. The pressure is getting built up on Australia as the wicket keeps falling even when there is good run rate till the tenth over. David Warner should've taken the review.

18th & 19th overs were thrilling. Wonderful shots from Stoinis and Wade let Ausi move to final. Pakistan really hoped this match to win. They did play fantastic and scored 176 which is bit hard to chase. Still Ausi has done it now. An interesting semi final to watch both team firing from their own end. Serioulsy its going to more exiting to watch Ausi and NZ play in final on 14th November, Sunday. Lets not miss it.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 05:53:22 PM

What the hell just happened, Pakistan was in a strong position and a dropped catch from Hasan Ali cost them the match. They played really well throughout the tournament and even batted really well but the second last over bowled by Shaheen Shah Afridi changed the match upside down and the way Matthew Wade was able to connect the bat and loft the ball behind the keeper three times in a row shocked me.

Australia and New Zealand in the final, never expected a final between them Undecided.

A chain is as strong as its weakest link and weakest link in Pakistan team was Hassan Ali. See his bowling figure today, 44 runs in his given quota overs. But his biggest mistake today is drop catch of Matthew Wade, Wade just smashed Pakistan after that drop catch. Pakistan were short of 10 to 15 runs,  as Cummins just gave 3 runs in 19th over. good luck to Australia and New Zealand for the final.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 06:12:04 PM

There was no bubble it's just simple they play bad in 2 early games and lost out and down now they are going to start with new things surely these are going to have some big impact on them and their strategy for future games. I personally respect Virat as player but as captain he has done very bad things in last few years it's good for him, he already leaves and now new captain can handle team in better way and Virat also can play without any pressure which help him for better performance.

This is not the right statement that they lost two early matches and hence they lost the way in the tournament. It was evident that they would have lost with Pakistan and New Zealand even if those matches were in between or in the last. They are only capable of playing well against small teams.
Pakistan has not won even a single series against Australia/ England/ NZ/ WI and has won series only against ZIM/ BAN/ SL and yes one tour against RSA. Then they say Pakistan is the best team it's the ICC rankings that are rigged  Grin Anyways whatever helps you sleep  Grin Grin  

Forget about the past and see the present. The hero's of IPL are Zero once they wake up and see the international arena where they can only hit against the bowlers of Namibia and Scotland.
Yeah i sleep well because current situation is entirely different, times have changed and you can now think of yourself as champions in your dreams only Cheesy

Just saw the current situation of the most talented team in the world who just choked in a knockout match after being Undefeated  Grin . Lucky to get away with Warner's wicket otherwise match would have never even gone this close. That's why I already said just one or two matches are not enough to determine whether a team is the best or not. As usual, the team batting second had a great advantage 11/12 matches on this ground are won by the team batting second. I hope you now understand that everything matters in a cricket match, from toss to a misfield to a scratch on the ball. Two top favourites of the tournament are out in the semis. When all the best teams are playing against each other, the team which plays the best that day in all aspects wins the game this doesn't mean other team is Zero it just means other team needs to improve in some aspect. Pakistan played really well just couldn't finish things off at the end, a dropped catch and a couple of bad balls literally finished things for them.  

Also, It's okay to support your team and criticize other teams on basis of their performance but demeaning a specific team especially a national team just because of political hatred your media feeds you against the Country is foolish, atleast on this forum,  hope you understand why is this called a discussion thread. Let's just chill now and enjoy the final both of us.

I have never ever seen someone hitting Shaheen Afridi So nicely man. Even Shaheen was clueless about where to bowl after being smashed for the first six by Wade. But yes Biggest mistake can be that catch which Hasan Ali dropped, if Australia would have lost the biggest blunder by them would have been Warner not taking review despite being not out in the review. Once again the record stands, a team which has won all the matches in the group stage has never won the t20 world cup.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 08:32:38 PM

A chain is as strong as its weakest link and weakest link in Pakistan team was Hassan Ali. See his bowling figure today, 44 runs in his given quota overs. But his biggest mistake today is drop catch of Matthew Wade, Wade just smashed Pakistan after that drop catch. Pakistan were short of 10 to 15 runs,  as Cummins just gave 3 runs in 19th over. good luck to Australia and New Zealand for the final.
Hasan Ali's catch knocked Pakistan out of the final. However, it would not be wrong to call Hasan Ali a villain in today's match. His bowling figure is extremely dull preparation. If Pakistan is 10 in the 19th over  Match would have contested if he could have taken the run.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 09:21:22 PM

This was very good game between two quality teams, Pakistan were in good position but Warner done good work before out and bring good hopes for Australia in death overs Stonis and Wade were much better because they hold their nerves and give one of amazing win for their win. People's talking about Hassan Ali catch even now it's talk in town, but I am feeling if he holds this catch Australia were still in good position to win this match now we have excellent final after few days between the arch rivals but this time we are going to have balanced match because New Zealand lost against Pakistan and beat England now Australia lost against England and beat Pakistan.

Good work and good cricket from all teams my prediction about the final is New Zealand is going to have this title because they are in good shape still we will have a good match. What's your predictions, guys?
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 11:41:54 PM

Good work and good cricket from all teams my prediction about the final is New Zealand is going to have this title because they are in good shape still we will have a good match. What's your predictions, guys?
Before the tournament i thought India and England had a chance and then i thought Pakistan would reach the final. But what i see is that the team chasing will always win and that is how things have gone so far. So in the final even though i want to give New Zealand the chance of winning the tournament, i think the toss is important and i am betting on the team chasing  Cheesy.
GbitG

Activity: 770
Merit: 330

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 11:56:21 PM

Before the tournament i thought India and England had a chance and then i thought Pakistan would reach the final. But what i see is that the team chasing will always win and that is how things have gone so far. So in the final even though i want to give New Zealand the chance of winning the tournament, i think the toss is important and i am betting on the team chasing  Cheesy.
I am also having same feeling New Zealand lost ODI world cup in very wrong way, but good thing happen they won Test Championship now it's time for them having second title in this year as they are excellent and competitive team for years without any star player, all having good unit and very good fighters. Sunday is not more away from us, so let's watch how these two which have some very interesting sportive history now have this title race.
With all 2 strong contenders and one dark horse already out of competition, we have to well organized teams for just one year championship win as we have next world cup after 11 months in Australia.

█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 1505 »
  Print  

Jump to: