Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 1479 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 190905 times)
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 02:57:56 PM

~
Ahh definitely another win for Aussies as Sri Lanka are now 89/4 in 14 overs. 69 runs needed on 34 balls. Opener Pathum Nissanka is still on the crease with 43 runs along with Dasun Shanaka on 25 runs. This is last recognised batting partnership and they can take Sri Lanka to victory if they bat till end. Odds defiantly favouring Aussies at the moment.
Even i thought it was an easy win for Australia and i placed a bet on Australia but i would say Sri Lanka played really well in the end because they needed 46 runs to win the match in 3 overs and yet they were able to tie the match even with 19 runs required to win the match in the last over and the tail enders played their best to end up in a tie but luckily i won the bet because Australia won the 1 over eliminator.

Good for you that you won the bet as there was some brilliant batting by Pathum Nissanka as he kept the innings together though he lost his partners consistently.
I wonder what happened to the australians bowlers as they gave 45+ runs in last three overs. Lot of things to be reassessed for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 03:35:03 PM

Even i thought it was an easy win for Australia and i placed a bet on Australia but i would say Sri Lanka played really well in the end because they needed 46 runs to win the match in 3 overs and yet they were able to tie the match even with 19 runs required to win the match in the last over and the tail enders played their best to end up in a tie but luckily i won the bet because Australia won the 1 over eliminator.

Congratulations to Australia on winning the game and to you on winning the bet. It was a nail biter match which Australia manage to win. Nobody was expecting such performance from Sri Lanka but they made Australia uphold there breath for this victory.

I didn't saw the match. But what's the wrong decision made in the game by umpire? Can someone tell about that.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 04:28:33 PM

Majority of Players in the Marquee list got bad deals, except Shreyas Iyer but he's up for captaincy slot so his price tag make sense. Warner and Quinton De Kock were the main victims, historically every franchise avoid bidding war during first round (Marquee auction), same thing happened yesterday. These 2 batters could have fetch 8-9 crore easily but its a bad luck that they were up for grab at the very start.
Makes sense. Biggest surprise for me was Archer who was bought by MI for 8 freaking crores when he isn't even fit to play this year. MI clearly have long-term plans for him since him along with Bumrah is an epic combo.

Another purchase that surprised me was Avesh Khan for 10 crores as an uncapped player. He was amazing in the last edition, but I never expected a team to pay such a big amount for his services.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 04:53:21 PM

Majority of Players in the Marquee list got bad deals, except Shreyas Iyer but he's up for captaincy slot so his price tag make sense. Warner and Quinton De Kock were the main victims, historically every franchise avoid bidding war during first round (Marquee auction), same thing happened yesterday. These 2 batters could have fetch 8-9 crore easily but its a bad luck that they were up for grab at the very start.
Makes sense. Biggest surprise for me was Archer who was bought by MI for 8 freaking crores when he isn't even fit to play this year. MI clearly have long-term plans for him since him along with Bumrah is an epic combo.

Another purchase that surprised me was Avesh Khan for 10 crores as an uncapped player. He was amazing in the last edition, but I never expected a team to pay such a big amount for his services.
Mumbai Indian expecting Archer to recover nicely for 2023 season, if he does recover then this 8 crore buy will look cheap, if he's unfit then MI are $ucked royally.

Avesh Khan looks good prospect for the future, if i'm not wrong then in last season he outbowled his team mate Rabada in almost every match.

Indian Seamer (clocks 140+ continuously) + being Young played big part but yeah other franchise inflated his price tag.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
olib123

Activity: 183
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 05:03:08 PM

Mumbai Indian expecting Archer to recover nicely for 2023 season, if he does recover then this 8 crore buy will look cheap, if he's unfit then MI are $ucked royally.

Avesh Khan looks good prospect for the future, if i'm not wrong then in last season he outbowled his team mate Rabada in almost every match.

Indian Seamer (clocks 140+ continuously) + being Young played big part but yeah other franchise inflated his price tag.
Yes archer would be a great buy for 8 crores. He is one of the best bowlers in the world right now in t20 format, a very good fielder and also can tonk the ball in the end .
Avesh is a good bowler but for 10 crore is a bit too much I think right now because it add additional pressure to these youngsters.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 05:35:25 PM

~
Ahh definitely another win for Aussies as Sri Lanka are now 89/4 in 14 overs. 69 runs needed on 34 balls. Opener Pathum Nissanka is still on the crease with 43 runs along with Dasun Shanaka on 25 runs. This is last recognised batting partnership and they can take Sri Lanka to victory if they bat till end. Odds defiantly favouring Aussies at the moment.
There were some early wickets for Sri Lanka losing time 3 wickets for 25 runs. If the scores were good, then Sri Lanka might've won the match. Nissanka who gave the best during wasn't able to do well on the eliminator over. This match have served to be a good start for the series, both teams are equally strong and can expect good cricket in the upcoming matches.

LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2022, 05:53:37 PM

It is really good to see the fans being more and more interested in PSL because Pakistan really needs as much support as they can get for their PSL League. Is it needed to say that the matches seem to be more interesting than before in my opinion? I don't know why but I really think that this year's PSL has some flare to it.
In today's match, Islamabad gave a target 200 run and Quetta won by 5 wkts
Islamabad United gave a massive target of 200 to Quetta and seeing the recent performance of Quetta it was predicted that it will be any easy win of Islamabad. Jason Roy who is terrific form scored 54 runs on just 27 balls. Sarfraz finally played a match winning innings of 50 not out.
Quetta are very much now in the race for next round.

Man, that match had almost every shot in the book hit by the batsmen and the Batman of both teams were really punishing the bowlers as they wish.

In the end, I think that the winning team won really convincingly and quite comfortably with two balls and five wickets left. I honestly did not think that the target will be chased but I was wrong. Quetta seems like a very dangerous team by the way they are playing.

onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:00:28 PM

~
There were some early wickets for Sri Lanka losing time 3 wickets for 25 runs. If the scores were good, then Sri Lanka might've won the match. Nissanka who gave the best during wasn't able to do well on the eliminator over. This match have served to be a good start for the series, both teams are equally strong and can expect good cricket in the upcoming matches.
They should have batted aggressively in the first five overs, but lost wickets early in the innings. It has been a great game for Sri Lanka, except for that super over; anything is possible in a super over. Nothing needs to be done. Hard luck. It was a disappointing result for Sri Lanka, but they still proved themselves. Let's hope they do well in the next match.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:42:46 PM

Kamine paani ki tarah paisa bahate hai. Kishan is bit expensive but at the same time he was with MI for so long and part of their team building plan, earlier they were paying peanuts for him.

Good to see uncapped Indian players getting big money.

Even before the auctions started, a lot of people were predicting record breaking amounts for Ishan Kishan. Mumbai Indians could only retain 4 players, else they would have retained him for a much smaller amount. In the end, he was sold for more than $2 million, while Kieron Pollard (who was retained) will receive just $800,000. And I am not surprised with the money-splurging attitude from the franchises. If they can spend $1 billion for purchasing the franchise, then spending 0.1% or 0.2% of that for a good player is just like peanuts.

I agree and I think that in their mind, they all are thinking about winning the IPL so it makes a lot of sense for them to go for the best players that they can get in their team.
As the winning price is a lot of money I think that they are trying to get that by making the team stronger. This is obviously not the most ethical thing but it is what it is.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 07:10:06 PM

Man, that match had almost every shot in the book hit by the batsmen and the Batman of both teams were really punishing the bowlers as they wish.

In the end, I think that the winning team won really convincingly and quite comfortably with two balls and five wickets left. I honestly did not think that the target will be chased but I was wrong. Quetta seems like a very dangerous team by the way they are playing.

Cricket is an old funny game and its usually the underdog that mostly wins the tournament. Just when we were saying that Quetta is doing good, they  lost vital match to in form Lahore Qaladars. Fakhar and Ghuman scored 50 from LQ side but man of the match title was given to Shaheen who just took 2 wickets.

Nothing new for Karachi Kings, they lost there 6th consecutive game of the tournament and are out.

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 07:21:17 PM

True, but they still overpaid. I find it weird that they decided to shell out so much for him to be honest. Players like Warner were bought for less than half of that amount which seriously blows my mind.
Also, I was stunned to see Smith go unsold while Kohli was retained by his franchise. Players like Stokes etc would probably go unsold too if they participated in this season.
Majority of Players in the Marquee list got bad deals, except Shreyas Iyer but he's up for captaincy slot so his price tag make sense. Warner and Quinton De Kock were the main victims, historically every franchise avoid bidding war during first round (Marquee auction), same thing happened yesterday. These 2 batters could have fetch 8-9 crore easily but its a bad luck that they were up for grab at the very start. It happened to so many players in the past as well Rohit, Bumrah comes to my mind when they were sold to Mumbai less than million bucks. Having said that I'm sure if Warner and De Kock perform well in upcoming season then they are going to get extra money -under the table deal-.

I really think that Indian players are more prioritized here in the IPL auction and every other overseas player are kept as the second option.

And it doesn't matter who the player is most of the time. I really think that this is a good strategy by BCCI or anyone who ever thought this for the first time because in this way more and more Indian players are going to come to focus.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Theones

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 07:25:56 PM

I really think that Indian players are more prioritized here in the IPL auction and every other overseas player are kept as the second option.

And it doesn't matter who the player is most of the time. I really think that this is a good strategy by BCCI or anyone who ever thought this for the first time because in this way more and more Indian players are going to come to focus.

Well its BCCI policy and nobody voiced against it meaning that every one is happy with it or they dont have any objection on it. BCCI do this since they dont allow there players to take part in other leagues so majority of money they gave to there own players. Just my few satoshis on that bidding.

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 08:06:15 PM

True, but they still overpaid. I find it weird that they decided to shell out so much for him to be honest. Players like Warner were bought for less than half of that amount which seriously blows my mind.
Also, I was stunned to see Smith go unsold while Kohli was retained by his franchise. Players like Stokes etc would probably go unsold too if they participated in this season.
Majority of Players in the Marquee list got bad deals, except Shreyas Iyer but he's up for captaincy slot so his price tag make sense. Warner and Quinton De Kock were the main victims, historically every franchise avoid bidding war during first round (Marquee auction), same thing happened yesterday. These 2 batters could have fetch 8-9 crore easily but its a bad luck that they were up for grab at the very start. It happened to so many players in the past as well Rohit, Bumrah comes to my mind when they were sold to Mumbai less than million bucks. Having said that I'm sure if Warner and De Kock perform well in upcoming season then they are going to get extra money -under the table deal-.

I think the simple reason why Indian players are more prioritized in IPL is one because you can only play a maximum of 4 players in your squad which makes it useless to keep a lot of foreign players because you are uselessly paying for them if you find the right combination of 4 players in early matches. The second problem is foreign boards, a lot of time it is seen foreign boards arrange tours with each other during IPL which creates issues for the Franchisee who thought they had their combination ready using foreign players. This is why now most franchisees are ready to invest in uncapped emerging Indian players rather than spending a lot of money on capped foreign players. But obviously star players still get a huge deal because even if they play a few matches for you their performance can make a huge difference and their brand value will also matter.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 08:28:50 PM

This happens in every mega auction, mini auction are completely different and tons of foreign players gets the priority. Each franchise have to fill complete squad with at least 17 Indian players (including uncapped +u19) and 8 foreign players.

This season every team had to build their team from the scratch so it was obvious that they would bank on Indian players more because of their availability, why would you waste million bucks on foreign players when they are not even available for full season because of their commitment in international cricket

Another perspective is that some foreign players leave their respective teams after one season and go home with shitload amount of money, if player is big then this completely ruins the team combination because teams are build around such players. You can't even blame the players because some want to spend time with their families, play cricket for their own country etc

ATM demand is for finisher(all rounder) and fast bowlers. India is kinda lacking in this department as far as domestic resources are concern and they don't have 25-30 quality allrounders/pacers to fill the all 10 teams. In Batting and spin department supply is very healthy that's why likes of Eoin Morgan, Finch(they were never good in IPL anyway), Mujeeb etc went unsold.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 02:35:18 AM

One thing that I don't like about the IPL is that they have this unsustainable limits on the players. A team can have 17 Indian players and 8 foreign players. In the playing XI, 7 needs to be Indian, and for that they have a pool of 17 (plus some more, if they want to keep in reserves). That is a pool of 2.42 player for each slot. However for the overseas department, they can buy only a max of 8 players for 4 slots. Now if the overseas player pulls out of the tournament, the entire team balance is disrupted. Let them keep the limit on playing XI at 4. But they should increase the squad limit to 10 from 8.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 03:29:24 AM

One thing that I don't like about the IPL is that they have this unsustainable limits on the players. A team can have 17 Indian players and 8 foreign players. In the playing XI, 7 needs to be Indian, and for that they have a pool of 17 (plus some more, if they want to keep in reserves). That is a pool of 2.42 player for each slot. However for the overseas department, they can buy only a max of 8 players for 4 slots. Now if the overseas player pulls out of the tournament, the entire team balance is disrupted. Let them keep the limit on playing XI at 4. But they should increase the squad limit to 10 from 8.

They must have designed this system to give preference to Indian players which is a good thing. Its Indian League so must see more Indian players s compared to foreigners.Secondly, no foreigner player has ever pulled out of IPL and nor will in future since no other league is paying that much money. Many remain unsold this season but they will return next time.

JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 08:47:38 AM
Merited by eaLiTy (1)

New Team setup after Mega auction. Before the auction every team had a option of retaining only 3-4 players (including 1 foreign player) .

Team like Lucknow, Delhi and Punjab failed to fill their quota of 8 foreign players, few also failed to get Indian players and purse is pretty much empty so not sure if they are allowed to pick anyone later. Picking Indian uncapped players won't be tough but buying foreign player could be tough due to budget.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 10:32:13 AM

Shahid Afridi ended his 7 years career at PSL due to his chronic back pain. He is 41 years old and in his last appearqnce from Quetta he took 2 wickets. It was his 53 appearance in PSL. He is one of few Pak players that were part of IPL.

Oman Quadrangular T20I Series 2021/22 is is progress. UAE is at the top while Nepal is at the last position. Match between Nepal and Ireland is in progress. UAE and Oman are made of players from Pakistan and India. Only Nepal and Ireland have native players.
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 02:16:11 PM

I think that the overseas players are some of the most impactful players for any team in the IPL. They are the most reliable players for any team in my opinion and that's why the money is also quite high for them.

So, it is understandable why if an overseas player pulls out from the tournament, the whole team becomes unstable. It might be a good idea to increase the overseas player count but I don't know how that is going to play out. But will certainly be interesting.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Theones

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 02:52:33 PM

I think that the overseas players are some of the most impactful players for any team in the IPL. They are the most reliable players for any team in my opinion and that's why the money is also quite high for them.

So, it is understandable why if an overseas player pulls out from the tournament, the whole team becomes unstable. It might be a good idea to increase the overseas player count but I don't know how that is going to play out. But will certainly be interesting.

Price of overseas player is way less then what is payed to young new Indian players. Most expensive players this weekend auction are all indians Ishan Kishan, Deepak Chahar and Shreyas Iyer. Interestingly David Warner and Quinton de Kock both were sold under INR 7 crore (USD 926,000 approx). If such money is given to overseas players we may see them pulling out of IPL in coming seasons.

Pages: « 1 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 [500] 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 1479 »
  Print  

Jump to: