Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 winner - Real Madrid!  (Read 129354 times)
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 04:19:46 PM

Inter Milan is a strong team though. But Real Madrid's luck against them is always good. In the last 5 meetings, Real Madrid has won 4 matches. The Inter Milan team got its last win against Real Madrid in 2014. Milan has lost all their subsequent matches. I think Real Madrid will win the home match too. Because Real Madrid is always the strongest team in the home match.
Real Madrid is always the favorite team to reach the Champions League final every season. No other team has won the title 3 times in a row except Real Madrid. They are strong and have been the best contestants in the history of the champions league. But after Ronaldo's move, they always fought to reach the final but failed so I doubt this season they will reach the final. Real Madrid won a tough game yesterday against Inter. But 1 goal is enough to secure 3 points.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 04:36:07 PM

After this game, I think Pochettino will try to figure out the best combination of players. I don't know if we should see Mbappe, Neymar and Messi at the same time from the beginning. It might look better to not start with them and play with Icardi or Di Maria then switch tactics and players to confuse the opponent.
BTW AFAIK PSG is the most favourite team to get CL title this season according to bookies. I doubt Real Madrid could get it, Chelsea, City and ManU are way better, even PSG is better regardless of this bad result.
I do not think that it was the combination of players that was the problem, it was just the team getting used to it. Have we ever seen Mbappe-Neymar-Messi before this game? I do not think that we have seen them before and this was the first time. So, let's not rush into changing the roster constantly in order to get the team playing better, we could just let the roster be exactly like it is and we would have a better team gradually when they get used to playing with each other.

Neymar and Messi played before so they shouldn't be too difficult but Mbappe is not used to Messi and that will take some time but it will eventually happen. I am just still so shocked that they are using Navas at goalkeeping position, just doesn't make sense at all.

Yup, it’s also prolly just most of us expecting too much too soon.  Not every player is like Cristiano Ronaldo, you know...  Grin

But seriously tho, Messi being in that club is just more added pressure for Poch imho.  PSG has no excuse not to win all the silver they can with that much fire power in their arsenal.  But if anything it could turn Poch off from the job and look elsewhere.  I have a feeling that United job will be vacant after this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 04:42:03 PM

The most unexpected result was in the game between Atletico Madrid and Porto. In Wanda Metropolitano, we have witnessed one of the most boring matches in the Champions League history. Both of these teams seemed like they would be okay for a draw so they played extra carefully. Atletico Madrid were like always but Porto surprised me. I would expect them to fight better than this. But I understand also that it is not easy to score against Atletico in this stadium.
when it comes to a match where atletico madrid involved...

most of the times its gonna be a super boring one even though yeah i couldnt say its always.
the defensive minded and lack of effective attacking makes whether they gonna be an opponent with high pressure on them or dominating the game they seems lack of motivation, the old atletico has gone along with stagnan simeone. i witnessed that a lot of time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 04:45:19 PM

After this game, I think Pochettino will try to figure out the best combination of players. I don't know if we should see Mbappe, Neymar and Messi at the same time from the beginning. It might look better to not start with them and play with Icardi or Di Maria then switch tactics and players to confuse the opponent.
BTW AFAIK PSG is the most favourite team to get CL title this season according to bookies. I doubt Real Madrid could get it, Chelsea, City and ManU are way better, even PSG is better regardless of this bad result.
I do not think that it was the combination of players that was the problem, it was just the team getting used to it. Have we ever seen Mbappe-Neymar-Messi before this game? I do not think that we have seen them before and this was the first time. So, let's not rush into changing the roster constantly in order to get the team playing better, we could just let the roster be exactly like it is and we would have a better team gradually when they get used to playing with each other.

Neymar and Messi played before so they shouldn't be too difficult but Mbappe is not used to Messi and that will take some time but it will eventually happen. I am just still so shocked that they are using Navas at goalkeeping position, just doesn't make sense at all.
PSG has many good players and several combinations are possible. No one doubt that these 3 players are top but other possibilities might be more effective simply. There is training essays, real matches results and your day or not. It might not be the day of this trio simply. We will see how they will manage this in the future soon.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 04:52:38 PM

A 1-1 draw is not good enough for PSG and it is unacceptable.

Even if everyone needs some time to find his steps in a new team, I totally agree with you. A draw in this stage for PSG is a total fluke with this roster that it has. As for Brugge many congrats for this point against a huge favorite like PSG.

At the beginning of the match, PSG actually controlled the game and had a chance but they seemed to have difficulty in making the final settlement, moreover it was clear that the Brugge game looked quite energetic and even after being able to avenge the score to 1-1, in the second half it was seen that Brugge started to dare to do something attack on PSG and looks troubled PSG defense so as to create some chances for them.
I think, now Pochettino should be able to make Messi Neymar and Mappe have an understanding and also be able to form Chemistry for the three players.

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 06:17:57 PM

Inter Milan is a strong team though. But Real Madrid's luck against them is always good. In the last 5 meetings, Real Madrid has won 4 matches. The Inter Milan team got its last win against Real Madrid in 2014. Milan has lost all their subsequent matches. I think Real Madrid will win the home match too. Because Real Madrid is always the strongest team in the home match.
Real Madrid is always the favorite team to reach the Champions League final every season. No other team has won the title 3 times in a row except Real Madrid. They are strong and have been the best contestants in the history of the champions league. But after Ronaldo's move, they always fought to reach the final but failed so I doubt this season they will reach the final. Real Madrid won a tough game yesterday against Inter. But 1 goal is enough to secure 3 points.
Inter Milan was really unlucky in the match towards the end had to accept bitterly because the goal was the only goal for Real Madrid with 3 points.
In fact I also always favor Real Madrid every season because we know RM is a big club that has won more so after many core players left like Ramos, Varane, Ronaldo it makes a little weaker, but it will not make ambition weak in the field. his squad but CL will be a target even though many are in doubt.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bohdan820

Activity: 882
Merit: 628

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 06:28:12 PM

Perhaps the most interesting match today is inter - real. I don't even know who is stronger at the moment both teams are much weaker than last season.
Hakimi and Lukaku inter would be very useful now but they are no longer in the club.
Benzema is still very good and therefore i think that the winner will actually come out in this match.
It turned out that Real was weaker in terms of the game but still managed to win thanks to one episode. Real Madrid's defense is some kind of Chapito circus, can't play defensively like a team that claims to be the best in the world.
I regret that I did not watch the MC match there was a real extravaganza there.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 06:46:04 PM

When it’s Champion League, you can't expect the matches to be as usual. Besides, we really don't follow the games of most of the leagues; for instance, I have never watch a match in Switzerland League. Manchester United lost to Young Boys the other day.
It is football beauty. Small clubs can beat big clubs in their good days while big clubs have their bad days. Total value of squad on transfer market does not guarantee a win in match with opponent that has smaller transfer value.
That is the one of the main reasons to watch sports, after all if the best and most expensive club always won then that will be awfully boring and it will generate no interest among the fans, it does not matter how unlikely we may think an outcome really is everything can happen on the field, in fact some of the most endearing stories of in the world of sports happen when an underdog beats an opponent that it seemed unbeatable.
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 07:27:19 PM

Inter vs Real Madrid match was really interesting even though it ended up with only one goal. Inter simply dominated the first half but weren't able to score even one goal. Interestingly, things went the opposite way in the second half. Inter were struggling but Real Madrid were the much better side. And with the young right winger Rodrygo's late goal, Real Madrid managed to win by 1-0.

Inter Milan and Real Madrid are both strong teams. We ordinary spectators expect a lot of goals from such matches. But the match ended with just one goal. My hope was that both teams would score goals. I thought the match would be a 1-1 draw. But Inter Milan could not score any goal.
This is an exciting match I think compared to several other Champions League matches because the competition is more pronounced and indeed Madrid as a guest team was quite good in yesterday's match because they managed to withstand Inter's onslaught which was quite intense in attacking and maximizing opportunities even though we know that from control of the ball and the number of shots actually inter dominated, because indeed in this match Inter appeared quite solid by consistently threatening the Real Madrid defense and being strong when trying to stem the visitors' attacks.
Too bad they conceded in the last minute.

Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 09:16:12 PM

Just how unlucky can you be...Damn that 87th minute goal by Osimhen of Napoli was really a heart break goal for Leicester who wanted to get the maximum points especially after being rated as the favourites of the match and to top it off they get a red card at the end of it....could things get any worse for them???
Final score Leicester 2-2 Napoli.

Another surprising result for me was the match between Galatasaray and Lazio...I really didn't think Lazio would lose tonight but they didn't it any way. And that's how many week-long accumulator went burst thanks to these guys Sad

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 09:19:44 PM

Inter vs Real Madrid match was really interesting even though it ended up with only one goal. Inter simply dominated the first half but weren't able to score even one goal. Interestingly, things went the opposite way in the second half. Inter were struggling but Real Madrid were the much better side. And with the young right winger Rodrygo's late goal, Real Madrid managed to win by 1-0.

Inter Milan and Real Madrid are both strong teams. We ordinary spectators expect a lot of goals from such matches. But the match ended with just one goal. My hope was that both teams would score goals. I thought the match would be a 1-1 draw. But Inter Milan could not score any goal.
This is an exciting match I think compared to several other Champions League matches because the competition is more pronounced and indeed Madrid as a guest team was quite good in yesterday's match because they managed to withstand Inter's onslaught which was quite intense in attacking and maximizing opportunities even though we know that from control of the ball and the number of shots actually inter dominated, because indeed in this match Inter appeared quite solid by consistently threatening the Real Madrid defense and being strong when trying to stem the visitors' attacks.
Too bad they conceded in the last minute.
Inter is defeated by the history of Real Madrif and not by its level.
the presence of Real Madrid at its worst and did not touch on the quality of play or anything.
Courtois saves Real from defeat, which was closer than winning.
This is what is called the half-team goalkeeper, there are clubs whose goalkeeper is not with the team, and as soon as the level drops, he receives wholesale goals. R.Madrid with two shots on goal decided the match, and Inter out of five did not score at all.
Here is the role of the Belgian Courtois, who lost many things to the Italians. The fact that the Inter fan must accept, is that the team does not have the character of champions at all, you may see the performance is good, but it lacks the sense of champions, for this reason Real Madrid will be arsen and proven from you because it has sold in this tournament, and that is why I said every time, the team that does not He has the character of a hero. He must have a coach who owns it and implants it in his players.
As for Inzaghi, the matter goes a little beyond him as an experience, but as results, the future will reveal to us the hidden.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 09:39:09 PM

Although Messi-Neymar-Mbappe seemed to be very strong players, they were not very effective. Together they could not adapt themselves.
Those three strikers are strong players, but strikers must have big supports from the midfielders to have a chance of shooting on target. Not only those 3 strikers can't adapt well, the midfielders also didn't play as well as we expect in that match. I don't know why it seems too difficult for them to adapt although they are basically smart players. I suspect it isn't only about adaptation to whole players, but adaptation to the strategy and instruction made by the coach.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 09:44:21 PM

The most unexpected result was in the game between Atletico Madrid and Porto. In Wanda Metropolitano, we have witnessed one of the most boring matches in the Champions League history. Both of these teams seemed like they would be okay for a draw so they played extra carefully. Atletico Madrid were like always but Porto surprised me. I would expect them to fight better than this. But I understand also that it is not easy to score against Atletico in this stadium.
when it comes to a match where atletico madrid involved...

most of the times its gonna be a super boring one even though yeah i couldnt say its always.
the defensive minded and lack of effective attacking makes whether they gonna be an opponent with high pressure on them or dominating the game they seems lack of motivation, the old atletico has gone along with stagnan simeone. i witnessed that a lot of time.

I must say that I really respect Diego Simeone's system normally. Because thanks to his game plan, Atletico Madrid became the champions in the La Liga in the last season. And they are the number one contender for the league title again now. However, they should be able to play more attacking football in the Champions League. This is a completely different arena. If they start becoming more effective on attacking, then they would reach upper rounds easier than ever.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 11:32:52 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2021, 12:39:53 AM by AndySt

Although Messi-Neymar-Mbappe seemed to be very strong players, they were not very effective. Together they could not adapt themselves.
Those three strikers are strong players, but strikers must have big supports from the midfielders to have a chance of shooting on target. Not only those 3 strikers can't adapt well, the midfielders also didn't play as well as we expect in that match. I don't know why it seems too difficult for them to adapt although they are basically smart players. I suspect it isn't only about adaptation to whole players, but adaptation to the strategy and instruction made by the coach.
In any case, it will take some time for the players to adapt to each other and begin to give the maximum result of their interaction. Also, in addition to the teamwork of this trio, it is necessary that the team also knows how to effectively interact with them. Of course, it's too early to say, but the current situation is a serious challenge for Mauricio Pochettino, who has never faced such a situation before and who will be the first to suffer if the results of Paris Saint-Germain are not very successful in the Champions League and you know the name of a French specialist who is now out of work, but who knows perfectly well how to force superstars to bring results to the team Wink
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 03:15:49 AM

In any case, it will take some time for the players to adapt to each other and begin to give the maximum result of their interaction. Also, in addition to the teamwork of this trio, it is necessary that the team also knows how to effectively interact with them. Of course, it's too early to say, but the current situation is a serious challenge for Mauricio Pochettino, who has never faced such a situation before and who will be the first to suffer if the results of Paris Saint-Germain are not very successful in the Champions League and you know the name of a French specialist who is now out of work, but who knows perfectly well how to force superstars to bring results to the team Wink
I think need several match later to see how potential Lionel Messi for PSG, what can he do and gives for PSG, will make many goal on Ligue 1 or UEFA champion league the same he did when playing for Barcelona. Nice to know exactly on weekend for PSG playing domestic leagu, after two match Lionel Messi still not make anything for PSG exactly on champion league when played draw with Club Brugge, without any one shot and not any assist made by Lionel Messi make many fans not happy with Leo performance for PSG, can he give more expectation on PSG or not.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2021, 03:43:55 AM

How can a team like PSG be held to a draw by a team like Club Brugge?
No matter it's an away game for PSG, a rich team with a great squad on every front still can't win, that's an unacceptable joke. I don't understand what their fault is for not being able to win this match, whether it's because they are concerned with individual skills that make teamwork not formed properly or because of the wrong strategy applied. Very embarrassing I guess!
The power of PSG and Club Brugge is like heaven and earth. PSG should be able to bring home full points when they travel to Jan Breydel Stadium. Pochettino used a very good formation in this match, 4-3-3 is ideal for PSG, moreover their front line is filled by the world's best players, Neymar, Mbappe and Messi are a very scary trio for every opponent they face. But the reality is very far from what was expected, they only get 4 Shots On Target for 90 minutes of the match, while Club Brugge managed to create 6 Shots On Target. Although PSG was able to control ball possession up to 61%, but PSG front line was unable to create an additional goal until the long whistle sounded because Club Brugge defense was very strong.

Although Mess-Neymar-Mbappe seemed to be very strong players, they were not very effective. Together they could not adapt themselves. In yesterday's match, I expected a better performance from Neymar. But he was almost inactive. However, this is the first match of these three players together. They need time to stabilize. Maybe they will play better in the next match.
Flootball is not really easy the way we think,it doesn't really work the way we think too,gathering all the best players in the world together to play in a team,and expects good result when the coach managing them does not have good formation and method to manage them well,they will still end up loosing.

Football is all about team work.A team that is inform and plays collectively  can beat them well,even if you add another big name to the players that are there right now.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 03:56:04 AM

How can a team like PSG be held to a draw by a team like Club Brugge?
No matter it's an away game for PSG, a rich team with a great squad on every front still can't win, that's an unacceptable joke. I don't understand what their fault is for not being able to win this match, whether it's because they are concerned with individual skills that make teamwork not formed properly or because of the wrong strategy applied. Very embarrassing I guess!
The power of PSG and Club Brugge is like heaven and earth. PSG should be able to bring home full points when they travel to Jan Breydel Stadium. Pochettino used a very good formation in this match, 4-3-3 is ideal for PSG, moreover their front line is filled by the world's best players, Neymar, Mbappe and Messi are a very scary trio for every opponent they face. But the reality is very far from what was expected, they only get 4 Shots On Target for 90 minutes of the match, while Club Brugge managed to create 6 Shots On Target. Although PSG was able to control ball possession up to 61%, but PSG front line was unable to create an additional goal until the long whistle sounded because Club Brugge defense was very strong.

Although Mess-Neymar-Mbappe seemed to be very strong players, they were not very effective. Together they could not adapt themselves. In yesterday's match, I expected a better performance from Neymar. But he was almost inactive. However, this is the first match of these three players together. They need time to stabilize. Maybe they will play better in the next match.
Flootball is not really easy the way we think,it doesn't really work the way we think too,gathering all the best players in the world together to play in a team,and expects good result when the coach managing them does not have good formation and method to manage them well,they will still end up loosing.

Football is all about team work.A team that is inform and plays collectively  can beat them well,even if you add another big name to the players that are there right now.
That's what I'm asking, there are too many star players so the risk is that they will only rely on the skills of each player and not team work. We realize that football is all about teamwork, but when they don't have chemistry and bad teamwork, no matter how good the players they have, it will still be difficult for the team to achieve maximum results.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 04:29:37 AM

Just how unlucky can you be...Damn that 87th minute goal by Osimhen of Napoli was really a heart break goal for Leicester who wanted to get the maximum points especially after being rated as the favourites of the match and to top it off they get a red card at the end of it....could things get any worse for them???
Final score Leicester 2-2 Napoli.

Another surprising result for me was the match between Galatasaray and Lazio...I really didn't think Lazio would lose tonight but they didn't it any way. And that's how many week-long accumulator went burst thanks to these guys Sad

I think you are talking about UEFA Europa League. And this is the UEFA Champions League thread. There is a separate thread for the UEFA Europa League. You can view and comment on the thread. I am giving the link.

Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5161551.0

Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1236

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 05:59:48 AM

after two match Lionel Messi still not make anything for PSG exactly on champion league when played draw with Club Brugge, without any one shot and not any assist made by Lionel Messi make many fans not happy with Leo performance for PSG, can he give more expectation on PSG or not.
I understand that fans prolly want an immediate impact from Lionel Messi, but imo, they must have to be patient with the Argentine, we are all aware of the quality he possesses, but we must also not forget that he spent almost all of his career in Barcelona, and PSG is more or less a new territory to him and he must have to adapt to how they play, I'm pretty sure Messi will have a successful spell for PSG, at least from am individual perspective.

Having said that, I don't know if PSG would be able to win the CL, their stars will definitely give their all, and would prolly win them matches with their individual brilliance, but the team must blend together if they are to be CL winners, another thing is if Poch can handle all these players, he'll have to change most of his strategy to accommodate all of them, that can affect the team generally, PSG have to start firing on all cylinders, or else fans would continually grow impatient with the players, manager and the board.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 07:46:55 AM

Liverpool - Milan was a really great game, full of good goals and excitement. Liverpool was way better and fully deserved their win but Milan took advantage of the brief moments they had and scored 2 really nice goals.

I didn't get to watch either one but the highlights do look amazing, and if you read the coach of AC Milan's comments, even he had to admit, in a way, that Liverpool were just above another level.

City winning 6-3 should have been awesome too but that's because Leipzig were also just doing nothing but attack.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: