Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 1033 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]  (Read 136482 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 05:09:01 PM

Srilanka vs Afghanistan

Today these two teams will play 2nd ODI match. According to the last match Afghanistan team is looking more strong as compare to Srilankan team. Because the last match was amazing.
Yeh absolutely most of us expect same results as Afghanistan were looking stronger on the basis of his previous match performance. But today SiriLanka played totally different they scored tons of runs Firstly and scored impressive target of 326 runs.
While Afghanistan whose bowler leak much runs were under pressure due to high target Chase and due to that they lose important wicket of his main player Gurbaz and Ibraham which cost them too expensive as a result they lose with high margin of 130+. Hope they will recover his confidence in 3rd match..

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 05:25:59 PM

Srilanka vs Afghanistan

Today these two teams will play 2nd ODI match. According to the last match Afghanistan team is looking more strong as compare to Srilankan team. Because the last match was amazing.
Yeh absolutely most of us expect same results as Afghanistan were looking stronger on the basis of his previous match performance. But today SiriLanka played totally different they scored tons of runs Firstly and scored impressive target of 326 runs.
While Afghanistan whose bowler leak much runs were under pressure due to high target Chase and due to that they lose important wicket of his main player Gurbaz and Ibraham which cost them too expensive as a result they lose with high margin of 130+. Hope they will recover his confidence in 3rd match..
I had a preconceived notion that the Afghanistan team is not very good in the ODI format. If this team is seen in the T20 format then it will be able to perform incredibly well. But the Sri Lankan team has to be praised as the team is improving itself day by day.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 05:40:23 PM

UAE vs West Indies
UAE won the toss and put into bat and scored 53 runs for the loss of 2 wickets in 12 overs. Their opening batting failed, Mohammad Wasim was dismissed for 0 runs from 2 balls, Aryansh Sharma was dismissed for 5 runs from 5 balls. Ramiz Shahzad was hurt after scoring 12 runs off 25 balls. Vriitya Aravind is unbeaten with 20 runs off 40 balls. UAE is under a lot of pressure as the wicket falls first. West Indies are bowling very well. Today's game West Indies will perform well and I think West Indies can win today.
Bad starting for UAE
Only 0 runs for 1 wickets at second ball. UAE then lost two wickets for 25 runs, but so far they have collected 146 runs for 6 wickets. What do you think is the maximum score of UAE in today's match? I think the score will be 200 runs.
The UAE team is now quite a strong team. I expected better performance from UAE players in today's match. But the performance of the UAE batsmen was not good enough. UAE mustered 185 runs after 45 overs. UAE's two openers did not get off to a good start. Had the two openers been able to play well, maybe UAE could have collected big today. Even then, if UAE is able to provide a target of 230-240 runs then the UAE team will be able to fight for the win. Although West Indies are a strong team, the performance of their players is not regular.
My guess was fairly accurate, I commented that the UAE could collect as many as 200 runs. 2 runs more than my estimate and UAE are all out for 202 runs. However, West Indies are likely to win today's match. Always keep an eye on our active thread for updates on the next match.

A target of 203 runs is not enough to win. Had the two UAE openers batted a bit better, the UAE team could have provided a decent target today. However, I don't think UAE will win against West Indies. Still thought the UAE team will fight hard to win today's match. But this possibility also declined after the batsmen's poor performance. West Indies collected 58 runs after 12 overs. They lost only one wicket. West Indies need only 145 runs in 38 overs. It will not be a tough task for West Indies.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 06:05:41 PM

UAE vs West Indies
UAE won the toss and put into bat and scored 53 runs for the loss of 2 wickets in 12 overs. Their opening batting failed, Mohammad Wasim was dismissed for 0 runs from 2 balls, Aryansh Sharma was dismissed for 5 runs from 5 balls. Ramiz Shahzad was hurt after scoring 12 runs off 25 balls. Vriitya Aravind is unbeaten with 20 runs off 40 balls. UAE is under a lot of pressure as the wicket falls first. West Indies are bowling very well. Today's game West Indies will perform well and I think West Indies can win today.
Bad starting for UAE
Only 0 runs for 1 wickets at second ball. UAE then lost two wickets for 25 runs, but so far they have collected 146 runs for 6 wickets. What do you think is the maximum score of UAE in today's match? I think the score will be 200 runs.
The UAE team is now quite a strong team. I expected better performance from UAE players in today's match. But the performance of the UAE batsmen was not good enough. UAE mustered 185 runs after 45 overs. UAE's two openers did not get off to a good start. Had the two openers been able to play well, maybe UAE could have collected big today. Even then, if UAE is able to provide a target of 230-240 runs then the UAE team will be able to fight for the win. Although West Indies are a strong team, the performance of their players is not regular.
My guess was fairly accurate, I commented that the UAE could collect as many as 200 runs. 2 runs more than my estimate and UAE are all out for 202 runs. However, West Indies are likely to win today's match. Always keep an eye on our active thread for updates on the next match.
A target of 203 runs is not enough to win. Had the two UAE openers batted a bit better, the UAE team could have provided a decent target today. However, I don't think UAE will win against West Indies. Still thought the UAE team will fight hard to win today's match. But this possibility also declined after the batsmen's poor performance. West Indies collected 58 runs after 12 overs. They lost only one wicket. West Indies need only 145 runs in 38 overs. It will not be a tough task for West Indies.

Victory is not possible on this pitch by giving such a low-run target. The pitch was not bowling-friendly. However, we have not seen good performances from the UAE batsmen. I think this is mainly because UAE batsmen are not experienced enough. If the UAE players were a little more experienced and confident, they would have been able to perform better against the West Indies. West Indies managed to collect 90 runs. They only need 113 runs.
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 06:40:58 PM

Srilanka vs Afghanistan

After seeing today's game I can honestly say I don't have any doubts. Against SL Afghanistan played quite well. There is no denying their commitment and effort even if their defence was suspect and they ultimately lost.
Afghanistan provided everything they had, demonstrating that they can compete in large arenas. Although NY is a powerful team Afghanistan offered them difficult opposition making for an exciting match.

This game demonstrated that every team has its flaws but it also demonstrated that anyone can overcome obstacles if they have the correct attitude and plan of attack. Afghanistan played with remarkable confidence despite the defeat and won our hearts.

Today sirlanka came well prepared to win this match and without any doubt they were phenomenal throughout the game first batting wise they nailed it and balling side was too good they neatly took all wickets of Afghanistan and won by a great margin .
Next ODI  is going to an interesting one.

leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 07:29:13 PM

UAE vs West Indies
Bad starting for UAE

Yes, a target of just 202 runs is not enough to win an ODI match. because there are 300 balls in 50 overs. even if any team score 1 run per ball on an average here, it becomes 300 runs. so a target of 300+ runs is definitely needed to win an ODI match. UAE set a target of 202 runs in 47.1 overs, but West Indies completed that target in just 35.2 overs. so even if UAE set a target of 300 runs, I think West Indies were capable of winning the match against UAE

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 07:33:32 PM

fantastic century by Brendon king in today West indies and UAE match. As a new time i think UAE performance was not bad. They have no experience of international matches but still the scores 202 against West indies. UAE bowling is not good and west indies took benefit of it and win easily in 36th over with six wicket remaining.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 10:32:30 PM

fantastic century by Brendon king in today West indies and UAE match. As a new time i think UAE performance was not bad. They have no experience of international matches but still the scores 202 against West indies. UAE bowling is not good and west indies took benefit of it and win easily in 36th over with six wicket remaining.
That's a good performance from the West Indies team, particularly Brendon king's century came at the right time. If not, the match would've moved to 40+ overs. UAE team hadn't got much of experience with similar teams and slowly they'll get to play better.

In the match between Sri Lanka and Afghanistan, team Sri Lanka proved they are high in performance scoring 323 runs with the entire players contributing something to the score. With Afghanistan the team had good start, once the top order fell automatically entire wickets fell and Sri Lanka won by 132 runs leveling the series.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 01:52:02 AM

I watched the 50-over match between Namibia and Karnataka yesterday on Fancode. Turned out to be an exciting one. The first match was won by Karnataka with a big margin and the win yesterday allowed Namibia to level the series at 1-1. Karnataka batted first, and made 360/4 in 50 overs. In return, Namibia started slowly, but chased down the target with one ball to spare. And this is not a full strength Karnataka squad, as almost all of their capped players were missing. Ravikumar Samarth was the captain and yesterday Nikin Jose and Revanna Chethan made centuries. For Namibia, Michael van Lingen made 104, while the captain Gerhard Erasmus got out for 91.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
MusaPk

Activity: 644
Merit: 198

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2023, 03:40:14 AM

I watched the 50-over match between Namibia and Karnataka yesterday on Fancode. Turned out to be an exciting one. The first match was won by Karnataka with a big margin and the win yesterday allowed Namibia to level the series at 1-1. Karnataka batted first, and made 360/4 in 50 overs. In return, Namibia started slowly, but chased down the target with one ball to spare. And this is not a full strength Karnataka squad, as almost all of their capped players were missing. Ravikumar Samarth was the captain and yesterday Nikin Jose and Revanna Chethan made centuries. For Namibia, Michael van Lingen made 104, while the captain Gerhard Erasmus got out for 91.

Namibia is on tour to India? This match was not listed on espncricinfo.com. There is so much less coverage to such matches that's why most of us miss them.
Now WIndies is touring UAE for ODI series. I don't understand why such series is scheduled as UAE still is an associate team and there level of game is no way near to any test playing side. Just a one sided first ODI where WIndies easily won the game by dominating both in batting and bowling.

rojan

Activity: 1442
Merit: 361

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 04:10:08 AM

UAE vs West Indies
Bad starting for UAE

Yes, a target of just 202 runs is not enough to win an ODI match. because there are 300 balls in 50 overs. even if any team score 1 run per ball on an average here, it becomes 300 runs. so a target of 300+ runs is definitely needed to win an ODI match. UAE set a target of 202 runs in 47.1 overs, but West Indies completed that target in just 35.2 overs. so even if UAE set a target of 300 runs, I think West Indies were capable of winning the match against UAE
United Arab Emirates batted first and set a target of 202 runs in 47.1 overs. United Arab Emirates gave such a small target in a bad batting performance.  West Indies bowled well and won the match. UAE could not score too many runs to get all out in this match. West Indies won this match by 7 wickets.  I think West Indies could have won this match by surpassing the target of 350 runs. But Kimo Paul of West Indies took 3 wickets with 34 runs in 7.1 overs. Kimo Paul bowled very well.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 04:34:58 AM

UAE vs West Indies
Bad starting for UAE

United Arab Emirates batted first and set a target of 202 runs in 47.1 overs. United Arab Emirates gave such a small target in a bad batting performance.  West Indies bowled well and won the match. UAE could not score too many runs to get all out in this match. West Indies won this match by 7 wickets.  I think West Indies could have won this match by surpassing the target of 350 runs. But Kimo Paul of West Indies took 3 wickets with 34 runs in 7.1 overs. Kimo Paul bowled very well.
The UAE team is not qualified enough to beat a team like West Indies. Because the West Indies are performing at a much higher level than the opposition  team. If compared from that aspect, the opposition team UAE has played quite well.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2114
Merit: 774

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2023, 04:39:54 AM

Afghanistan cricket team losing by such a margin to Sri Lanka cricket team is not acceptable. I was betting for Afghanistan cricket team in this match today. I have lost a huge amount of money due to the defeat of the Afghanistan cricket team. We never expected such unexpected game from Afghanistan cricket team. The batting performance of the Afghanistan cricket team was so bad that it cannot be said

Afghanistan & Srilanka are somehow similar in ODI format. They have a an unreliable opening pair and an unreliable bowling attact. First match Srilanka lost because the opening batting pair did not perform. Second match the opening batting pair gave Srilanka an ideal start. First match Afganistan bowled brilliantly. Second match they were pathetic with their bowling.

The third and final match would be interesting. It is obviously the decider for the series and also the team winning the final match would might get a jump on the ODI ranking table.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
mm2543363580

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 08:16:02 AM

UAE vs West Indies
Bad starting for UAE

The UAE team is not qualified enough to beat a team like West Indies. Because the West Indies are performing at a much higher level than the opposition  team. If compared from that aspect, the opposition team UAE has played quite well.
Yes obviously UAE is a weak team as compared to west indies, they easily defeated UAE yesterday. 
Good batting ny west indies, brilliant innings by Brandon king112runs he is the reason west indies won.

2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 240

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 09:02:17 AM

Yes obviously UAE is a weak team as compared to west indies, they easily defeated UAE yesterday. 
Good batting ny west indies, brilliant innings by Brandon king112runs he is the reason west indies won.
West Indies are much stronger than UAE and West Indies have several famous bowlers and batsmen who have a record of playing many ODIs. Moreover, the target of 203 runs given by the United Arab Emirates for tomorrow's match was not at all difficult for the West Indies. So West Indies won easily in tomorrow's match.

Unknown Op

Activity: 560
Merit: 365

Pakistan Local Board Request

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2023, 10:07:09 AM

It was amazing to watch yesterday 50 over encounter between Namibia and Karnataka on Fancode. Despite a resounding victory for Karnataka in the opening match Namibia managed to tie the series at one game each. The stage was set by Karnataka who despite being without the most of their seasoned players posted an amazing score of 360/4 in their allotted 50 overs. Nikin Jose and Revanna Chethan both put in outstanding performances for Karnataka under the captaincy of Ravikumar Samarth scoring wonderful century. But despite a sluggish start Namibia put on an outstanding chase winning with just one ball left and five wickets left to fall. The important players in Namibia victory were captain Gerhard Erasmus brilliant performance of 91 runs off 67 balls and Michael van Lingen outstanding innings of 104 runs off 85 deliveries.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 10:12:47 AM

West Indies are much stronger than UAE and West Indies have several famous bowlers and batsmen who have a record of playing many ODIs. Moreover, the target of 203 runs given by the United Arab Emirates for tomorrow's match was not at all difficult for the West Indies. So West Indies won easily in tomorrow's match.
West Indies are much stronger than UAE. The West Indies team is able to defeat the biggest teams in the world, where the UAE team will take on the West Indies is not credible. But the team is able to perform very well than before, the players of the team are growing up day by day.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Compromise me

Activity: 434
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 10:30:24 AM

In addition to outplaying West Indies with an intimidating goal of 203 runs UAE also impressed with their bowling ability. Their bowling performance was also impressive which increased their dominance throughout the game. UAEs defence showed amazing strength and resilience despite their alleged shortcomings. The bowlers dismantled the West Indies batting order with accuracy plan and consistency. The opponent was left unable to handle the UAE's tough challenge as a result of this exceptional all-around performance. The team,s incredible turnaround and unified effort were on full display as they demonstrated their prowess in both bowling and batting. UAE's outstanding performance versus West Indies is proof of their unwavering will and the tremendous improvement they have made.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ThemePen

Activity: 756
Merit: 680

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2023, 10:43:05 AM

West Indies are much stronger than UAE. The West Indies team is able to defeat the biggest teams in the world, where the UAE team will take on the West Indies is not credible. But the team is able to perform very well than before, the players of the team are growing up day by day.
Exactly West Indies team is much stronger as compare to the United Arab Emirates team. In the first ODI match we saw how West Indies perform and won the match. UAE team gave the target of 203 runs and I was thinking that this is not enough for the West Indies team. And West Indies team chased the in 35 overs and gave only 3 wickets. Lets wait for the next ODI.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mm2543363580

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 11:12:26 AM

Afghanistan cricket team losing by such a margin to Sri Lanka cricket team is not acceptable. I was betting for Afghanistan cricket team in this match today. I have lost a huge amount of money due to the defeat of the Afghanistan cricket team. We never expected such unexpected game from Afghanistan cricket team. The batting performance of the Afghanistan cricket team was so bad that it cannot be said

Afghanistan & Srilanka are somehow similar in ODI format. They have a an unreliable opening pair and an unreliable bowling attact. First match Srilanka lost because the opening batting pair did not perform. Second match the opening batting pair gave Srilanka an ideal start. First match Afganistan bowled brilliantly. Second match they were pathetic with their bowling.

The third and final match would be interesting. It is obviously the decider for the series and also the team winning the final match would might get a jump on the ODI ranking table.
Third match is going to be a tough one between sirlanka and Afghanistan both are good teams and both will try to win this for icc points table .
Sirlanka has higher chances of winning as they are stronger in odi format than Afghanistan but you never know how things will turn out .

Pages: « 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 1033 »
  Print  

Jump to: