Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12596 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 10:36:29 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2020, 07:11:47 AM by JanpriX

Weekend Soccer Bonanza  Wink
*These tips will not count to my stats here in this thread.

RUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
LOST - Take Zenit St. Petersburg -1.5 goals over Kryla Sovetov (1:30 p.m., Friday, June 26th)
PUSH - Take UNDER 3.0 GOALS between Zenit St. Petersburg and Kryla Sovetov (1:30 p.m., Friday, June 26th)
We need to win by two or more goals.

Zenit has a +38 goal differential. They have outscored their opponents by a 5-to-1 margin on the season and they had averaged over two goals per game while running roughshod through the Russian Premier League. So yeah, I expect them to bury the last-place team here. This is Zenit's first home game since the hiatus. Their last home game was a 7-1 win. It won't be that ugly, for sure. But this is not a team that takes it easy against overmatched opponents. In league play sthis yar thye have wins by 5-0, 6-1, 4-0, 7-1 and 4-0 (their last time out). They won't be looking ahead; not in their first match back. FK Krylya is way out of its depth. They were in the second division two years ago. Last season they finished in the relegation playoffs. The last time they were in the Premier before that (2016-17) they finished an embarrassing 15th. They lost 4-2 in their first match back to a Grozny team that is in 14th place and is awful. There's just now way around it; these guys are trash. And I think Zenit will put them in their place.

POSTPONED -Take Krasnodar over Orenburg (7:00 a.m., Saturday, June 27th)
POSTPONED -Take UNDER 2.5 GOALS between Krasnodar and Orenburg (1:30 p.m., Friday, June 26th)
This is three-way betting. A draw is a loss.

Last year Krasnodar finished No. 1 in the Russian Premier League with a +32 goal differential. That was better than Zenit and better than Lokomotiv. But they finished in third place. This year they are +14, a long way away from Zenit's +38 differential. But they are again in third place. The bottom line is that these guys are better than their win-loss shows. They have 8 draws in 22 matches this year. But when they beat people they are capable of turning out their lights. This is their first match back, so they should have some rust. But they are facing an Orenburg team that has been a mess. By some Act of God they only lost 1-0 to Lokomotiv in their first match back. But they didn't play well at all, blowing an 11 v. 10 opportunity by taking two red cards in the second half. (Lokomotiv also missed a penalty kick.) Orenburg is a mess. They are -11 on the season and are No. 15 in the 16-team league. Last year they played way, way over their heads after promotion from the second division. But they are coming back to earth this year and this should be another L for them today.

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
LOST - Take OVER 2.5 GOALS between Wolverhampton and Aston Villa (7:30 a.m., Saturday, June 27th)

Aston Villa has been the worst defense in the Premier League, allowing 59 goals on the season. They've actually been OK since the restart, conceding just three goals in three matches. But I think the dam is going to break here. Wolverhampton is just itching for a breakout. Adama Traora has been masterful the last two matches, setting up three goals. I think he'll get one of his own here and I can see both sides punching in multiple opportunities. Aston Villa has been sneaky-productive, scoring in 8 of 11 matches. I think they can find one and Wolverhampton can find the net twice to push this one 'over'.

GERMAN BUNDESLIGA
LOST -  Take Eintracht Frankfurt -1.5 GOALS over Paderborn (9:30 a.m., Saturday, June 27th)

Paderborn has embraced the horror. They are being relegated and are by far the worst team in this league. Eintracht is not. They are a decent squad that's played well over the last few weeks. They have won two of three (taking a draw in that third match) after a tight 2-1 loss to Bayern Munich. Frankfurt is 4-2-1 in their last seven matches and clearly the better side. Paderborn has nothing to play for so I won't be surprised if they are a no show.

SPAIN LA LIGA
WIN - Take Athletic Bilbao -1.5 GOALS over Mallorca (8:00 a.m., Saturday, June 27th)
WIN - Take Athletic Bilbao ML over Mallorca (8:00 a.m., Saturday, June 27th)

This Bilbao squad is not bad. They put up a healthy fight against Barcelona earlier this week, losing 1-0. Prior to that they had been playing well since the restart, pulling five points in three matches. They are in 10th place, but are just six points off the No. 6 spot and a slot in Europa. Picking up three points here against a trash Mallorca side is not at all out of the question and should be expected. Mallorca is in a letdown spot after going toe-to-toe with Real Madrid. They should've lost that match about 4-1 but instead covered the number (+2.5) in a 2-0 loss. I don't think they will be as sharp against a lower team here. But Bilbao is better than their position in the table suggests and they should get this one in convincing fashion.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 01:23:09 PM

Pick for June 27, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 4:00 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  LG Twins - SK Wyverns
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the LG TWINS ML for 2 UNITS (1.49 ODDS).

Jung Chan-heon has been on a roll of late winning three straight games and giving up just 5 runs in his last 19 2/3 innings. Richardo Pinto has not won a game in his last three starts and was already pounded by LG once this season giving up 10 runs in 4 2/3 innings.

Best of luck and Grind On everyone.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 01:25:48 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2020, 09:10:36 PM by JanpriX

Game will start on 9:30 AM EST, BELARUS PREMIER LEAGUE
Match:  FC Minsk - Shakhter Soligorsk
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the OVER 2.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.77 ODDS).

Soligorsk has, in my opinion, the second-best offense in Belarus. They are just No. 3 in goals because Dinamo Brest has been going bonkers while scoring 15 goals in its last four matches after just 13 goals in its previous 10 league tilts. Shakhtyor put two in against BATE and then, despite being in a letdown spot, tallied against a tough Rukh Brest defense. It has been a while since they have really gone to town, though. From April 29 to May 22 (five matches) they scored 4 goals three times and hung 14 goals in those five matches. I think that they will get three goals of their own here against a terrible Minsk side. This team has gotten throttled by the top teams in the table, allowing 6 goals to Brest, 5 to Zhodino and 3 to BATE. This is also a revenge spot for Shakhtyor. They actually lost 1-0 to this terrible Minsk side in the first meeting back on Nov. 24. Shakhtyor took a red card 31 minutes in and Minsk scored in the 79th minute. Shakhtyor will want revenge and they will get it in spades. I have 3-1 here.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 09:28:11 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2020, 07:14:48 AM by JanpriX

Game will start on 5:35 PM EST, UFC FIGHT NIGHT: AUSTIN
Match:  Youssef Zalal - Jordan Griffin
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the YOUSSEF ZALAL ML for 4 UNITS (1.80 ODDS).

First up in the featherweight division, we have a matchup between Youssef Zalal (8-2) and Jordan Griffin (18-7). Youssef Zalal impressed mightily in his UFC debut vs. Austin Lingo at UFC 247. He controlled distance well, dictated where the fight took place and improved leaps and bounds from what we saw from his time on the regional scene. Zalal measures distance well with his jab and stays very calm and relaxed and will throw in some sharp in and out movement to mix it up. While we know he has good striking, what we do not see discussed much is his grappling, which is far better than most are giving him credit for. Jordan Griffin on the other hand has some decent UFC experience as this will be his fifth fight with the promotion. While Griffin has shown signs of high-level MMA, it has been in short bursts, and the majority of the time he finds ways to disappoint. He will need to attempt to slow down the pace of this fight, and work to get inside the pocket as the longer he stands on the outside with Zalal, the more obvious the skill gap in that area will become. Griffin will have to incorporate at least the threat of a takedown here and there or we believe it is only a matter of time before the shots start landing with consistency for Zalal. At 30 years of age, Griffin also does not seem to improve at all from fight to fight, but the 23-year-old Youssef Zalal is clearly showing signs of improvement and has some serious potential. We believe round 1 may be competitive, while a fresh Griffin could get this fight to the ground - but as the fight moves on and Zalal starts to stick and move, he should be able to take this one by late stoppage, if not on the judges' scorecards. We believe Zalal should be more in the -165 range and for that reason will take the value as the small favorite.

LOST - Take Kyle Daukaus over Brendan Allen (9:10 p.m., Saturday, June 27th)

In the middleweight division we will see undefeated Kyle Daukaus (9-0) who will be making his UFC debut as he faces-off against Brendan Allen (13-4). Daukaus is a very good grappler with a solid submission game which can be seen by his 8 submission wins, with only 1 making it to the judges' scorecards. The issue is that Daukaus's wrestling is average at best, which he really needs to work on considering a submission is his main path to victory. It has not been an issue yet, but when fighting at this level, it's a whole different ball game. Brendan Allen is by far the better wrestler here and has more power, although one could argue Daukaus has the more technical striking and may be able to win minute by minute exchanges. Allen is shaping up to be a solid fighter, who is well-rounded and comfortable no matter where the fight takes place. We believe the striking ability of Daukaus is being drastically overlooked here which is the reason for the current market price. It is hard to gauge considering we have not seen Kyle fight at this level yet, but if he proves to be the better striker as we expect, and Allen begins to wrestle he could be in a lot of trouble. Allen won't be scared to try and get this fight to the mat as Daukus hasn't landed any submission from his back yet, but Allen's top-game is not that strong and we could absolutely see a reversal, back-take and submission win for Daukus. There are some unknowns here so we must remain careful, but this is a fight that quite honestly could be closer to a pick'em so there may be tremendous value at +250.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 11:16:57 PM

There are some good fights tonight in the UFC, You have been doing a great job on the UFC as I just came across this thread today. With one of the fights I'm going to have to go against you and pick Brendan Allen only because he has the experience at this level but I do think it will be a close fight and may the best Man win and good luck to everyone betting.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:07:42 AM

There are some good fights tonight in the UFC, You have been doing a great job on the UFC as I just came across this thread today. With one of the fights I'm going to have to go against you and pick Brendan Allen only because he has the experience at this level but I do think it will be a close fight and may the best Man win and good luck to everyone betting.

Congratulations on your pick vella85. And thanks for visiting my thread. Your prediction was spot on as they finished all 3 rounds and it was decided by points. Have you tailed my first pick (my bet with bigger units)? I hope so because that's a winner.  Wink
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:10:50 AM

Pick for June 28, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 1:30 PM EST, Italy Serie A
Match:  Napoli - SPAL
LOSS - PICK: TAKE the SPAL +1.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.91 ODDS).

SPAL came out of the restart with a 1-0 home loss to tenth place Cagliari and now sit on 18 points, eight points below the relegation zone. But they can play spoiler as Napoli fight for a place in Europe next season. Though SPAL have won only one of their last five matches, all four of their losses are by one goal. For Napoli, they did beat ninth place Hellas Verona 2-0 and are now 2-0-1 in their three matches since the restart, winning and drawing their two Coppa Italia matches. In Napoli's last eight matches, only the win against Hellas Verona was by more than one goal. It is not surprising that Napoli has controlled their series, winning five of the seven meetings. However, Napoli have never beaten SPAL by more than one goal. We see the host playing down to SPAL's level as the visitors have a chance to shock one of the top teams in the league.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:15:38 AM

Pick for June 28, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 1:15 PM EST, Italy Serie A
Match:  Phil Mickelson - Charley Hoffman
WIN - PICK: TAKE the PHIL MICKELSON ML (4th round only) for 4 UNITS (1.95 ODDS).

Look, Mickelson was sitting pretty after two rounds as he posted a 64-63, only to be disrupted by the early start time on Saturday (rain) where he shot a 71. This course fits Mickelson's eye and while the lefty may be in tough to catch the top of the leaderboard, you can expect Phil to put in another solid round of work and take care of this head-to-head matchup with ease. Mickelson is having a great week from a statistical point of view and he should make up for his -0.968 putting strokes yesterday with a positive one today. As for Hoffman, he sits at 11-under par and he's been playing some decent golf this weekend, but he's not as long or as accurate as Phil has been off the tee this week and with tough Sunday conditions expected, we expect that to be his downfall. Mickelson will get us the win and we will cash another golf ticket.

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 11:01:59 PM

Congratulations on your pick vella85. And thanks for visiting my thread. Your prediction was spot on as they finished all 3 rounds and it was decided by points. Have you tailed my first pick (my bet with bigger units)? I hope so because that's a winner.  Wink

Thank you my friend, unfortunately I didn't have a bet on your pick even though I did like the pick. Anyway I did win on your recent golf pick, I don't know too much about golf and only had a few bets in the past but I thought why not give it a go and I won so thank you. Keep up the great work your doing on your picks.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 01:10:29 AM

Pick for June 29, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 1:00 PM EST, Portugal Primeira Liga
Match:  Marítimo - SL Benfica
WIN - PICK: TAKE the MARITIMO +1/1.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (2.00 ODDS).

Maritimo sit just four points clear of the relegation zone on 28 points and are coming off a hard fought 3-2 lost at 17th place Portimonense and winning 2-1 at home over 11th place Gil Vicente. With a 1-5-1 record in their last seven matches, Maritimo really need to pick up some points and this is a great opportunity against a Benfica side that has not been able to hold onto first place. The visitors now sit three points back of Porto, but have a 12 point lead over Sporting and face 10th place Boavista next weekend. A win for Benfica will draw them level with Porto, at least until Porto plays later in the day, but with pressure mounting and traveling to one of the struggling sides in the league, this is a prime spot for a letdown. Benfica come off a 4-3 home lost to eighth place Santa Clara and have just one win in their last seven matches.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 01:13:39 AM

Game will start on 4:00 PM EST, Spain La Liga
Match:  Getafe - Real Sociedad
WIN - PICK: TAKE the GETAFE ML for 2 UNITS (2.50 ODDS).

We have two sides very much still in the hunt for a place in Europe next season. Getafe sit in sixth place on 49 points, two points and a place ahead of Real Sociedad in the standings. However, Getafe and struggled a bit since the restart with a 2-1 loss at tenth place Granada, a scoreless draw at home to last place Espanyol, and back to back 1-1 draw at home to 15thplace Eibar and on the road at 14th place Real Valladoid. This run has Getafe on a five match winless run where they have scored just three goals. At home, they are 3-1-3 in their last seven matches, with their last win coming in the Europa League in February, four matches ago. With the poor run comes an opportunity to gain some confidence and pick up a huge win over a team that is knocking on the door. Real Socidad have lost three in a row and are 1-3-1 in their last five matches. They lost back to back home matches to league leaders Real Madrid and 17th place Celta Vigo and have only scored one goal in their last three matches while conceding five. Getafe have won five of the last six including the last meeting in October 2-1 at Real Sociedad. The host are 7-2-2 at home against Real Sociedad and we expect an eighth win on Monday.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 01:18:16 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2020, 04:30:45 AM by JanpriX

Game will start on 4:00 PM EST, Exhibition - US Pro Tennis Series
Match:  Altamirano C. - Bobrov B.
WIN - PICK: TAKE the ALTAMIRO ML for 2 UNITS (1.45 ODDS).

Per this selection, you have a Sacramento native here in Altamirano who actually took the top the 150 player too a 3rd set tiebreaker and I think he will likely outclass Bobrov here. Take a look at the Gage Brymer match here for Bobrov and that is similar to what he will face here with Altamirano. Altamirano is reaching his prime here and if Bogdan had his issues against Brymer and even Redlicki, he is going to have some issues here with Altamirano who we see as likely winning 6-3, 6-3 in this match and even the possibility of 6-4, 6-4 allows for Colin to cover the spread here.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 01:24:13 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2020, 12:58:03 PM by JanpriX

Pick for June 30, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 5:30 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match:  Kia Tigers - Hanwha Eagles
CANCELLED - PICK: TAKE the KIA TIGERS -1.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.67 ODDS).

The Eagles have played better of late but they still have lost a bunch of games of late. Only one time in this long streak have they lost but covered the run line and thus we will attack that tonight. As with most nights, they are at a pitching disadvantage with Jang Si-hwan taking the mound. He is 1-4 with a 6.21 E.R.A. and 0-1 with a 4.50 E.R.A. against Kia. Fade away on Tuesday morning.

xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 07:59:47 PM

I tailed for ~$300, but the game was cancelled. Thanks, anyway$...

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/f58f36bbW9PUVVXNWhmb09NeTRqeEU0djhVZz09
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 12:55:47 PM

Yeah, the game was cancelled due to bad weather. I'm glad that you are following my picks. Look forward to my soccer picks later. I'll provide it as soon as I've done my research with it.  Wink
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 09:07:18 PM

Game will start on 3:00 PM EST,
Match:  Leganés - Sevilla
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the OVER 2 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.94 ODDS).

As per your selection on the over in this matchup, you have to believe that Sevilla will want to (read: need to) win this matchup in order to keep pace with Atletico Madrid for the third spot and keep Getafe behind them in fifth. Sevilla has gone unbeaten in five matches since the restart, but four of those games have been draws. Both teams have scored in three of them and there's been a least two goals scored in four of the five. As for Leganes, they are coming off a 2-1 loss in which they were outplayed completely and the score could have been worse. They sit at the bottom of the table (second last) because they give up a ton of goals. This game for Sevilla should be a dominant one and one where they can bag two goals on their own. Take the over at plus-money and let's cash this ticket.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 09:10:33 PM

Game will start on 3:45 PM EST, Italy Serie A
Match:  Genoa - Juventus
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the JUVENTUS -1 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.77 ODDS).

Genoa is one of four teams locked in a tight relegation battle. They are -19 in goal differential and easily one of the worst teams in Serie A. They were in this same position last year, finishing tied for the final relegation slot but avoiding the guillotine thanks to a single goal on differential. While they were doing that, Juventus was winning another championship. They are in first place right now as well, with Lazio bearing down on them. After a slow restart - taking a draw with AC Milan and then losing on penalty kick to Napoli - Juventus has been rock solid, beating Bologna and Lecce by a combined 6-0. Juventus has not allowed a goal in five matches and have allowed just one goal in league play since Feb. 9. I don't see Genoa getting on the board here.

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 11:22:33 PM

Yeah, the game was cancelled due to bad weather. I'm glad that you are following my picks. Look forward to my soccer picks later. I'll provide it as soon as I've done my research with it.  Wink

What is it with the weather over there, I see so many games cancelled because of bad weather. I was thinking about placing bets but with what I am seeing I decided to just wait for the weekends and place bets on the UFC events and some European football matches. Keep up the great work mate!

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 05:01:14 AM

Pick for July 1, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 3:15 PM EST, England - Premier League, Round 32
Match:  West Ham United - Chelsea
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the WEST HAM UNITED +1/1.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.88 ODDS).

As per your selection on West Ham, this is essentially their Super Bowl as they sit in a three-way tie for the final two relegation spots. They are ahead on goal differential and we like them to grab at least a point in this game to push them closer to safety. West Ham has been brutal over the last three games but they've played Tottenham/Wolves/Arsenal. This game against Chelsea catches them at a great time as they are off two emotional wins, including in the FA Cup. Chelsea is likely without Pulisic this game and we feel they'll be flat this game. West Ham desperately need the points and we believe they can pull off the upset here today.

JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 05:04:30 AM

Pick for July 1, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 1:00 PM EST, England - Premier League, Round 32
Match:  Arsenal - Norwich City
WIN!!! - PICK: TAKE the ARSENAL -1.5 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.96 ODDS).

Arsenal is a bit of an undervalued side. They have been a bit of a hard-luck team, with some tough bounces and weird results working against them. They have been kind of on-and-off all season. Arsenal has won two in a row, though. And I think they are trending upward. They have a positive goal differential on the season yet are still in 10th place. They are a little better than their current standing. Norwich isn't. They have 20 losses in 31 matches. They are also coming off a very disappointing, very grueling loss to Manchester United. They lost 2-1 on a 118th minute goal in extra time. They had to play the entirety of extra time a man down, which means they had to expel a lot of energy. And considering this is going to be their third match in seven days I think they will be out of steam. They are in last place in the Premier and are almost guaranteed to be relegated. That match against Man. U. was in the FA Cup, so they got to suit up for a game that actually meant something as opposed to the nightmare Premier League season they've had to endure. Now it is back to reality. And their reality should be a thumping.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: