Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12603 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 01:34:29 PM

Pick for February 12, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 07:35 PM EST, NBA
Match: Dallas Mavericks - New Orleans Pelicans
[LOSS] - PICK: NEW ORLEANS PELICANS +3.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.86 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

This is a bit scary but I think New Orleans has a great chance of winning this game Outright. Remember, New Orleans lost all 4 games to this Dallas team last year. They will be motivated coming in. They lost 120-123 to Dallas in overtime to Dallas last time around as well and this is a team that has beat Houston, Memphis, Indiana and Phoenix before laying a huge egg to Chicago and giving up 130 points to Chicago at that . They were -2.5 point favorites that game and lost and Dallas beat Atlanta by 1 game in a game they never should have won as they were down by 13 points and the refs might have missed a foul on the last play as well and Gallinari missed the winning shot. Chicago shot 40+ points in the 1st quarter, and shot 59% from the field and 53% from 3 point land last game and New Orleans will be heavily focused on the defensive end this game. Remember, whereas Trae Young takes crazy shots, the Pelicans are a bit more disciplined, they will not let another team beat them 14-40 in the 3rd quarter like the Bulls did and I think the Pelicans come out focused and play well here for the possible outright win but we will take the 3 points as well.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 02:31:32 PM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Clemson Tigers - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
[LOSS] - PICK: CLEMSON TIGERS -3.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.82 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

You have a 9-7 Georgia Tech team here facing a 12-5 Clemson team. Note, give Clemson credit, they are 12-5 now and it looked like early on they might truly struggle but they have hung in there all season. This team lost 65-83 earlier this year to Georgia Tech when they were not playing good defense. It was 3 games in a row where they had given up 83, 85 and 80 points to the likes of Virginia, FSU and Georgia Tech but they have cleaned up that mess. Remember, Georgia Tech was leading 40-25 at the half against Clemson earlier this year and Clemson has gotten better since then. This team has quietly beat Syracuse by 17 and UNC by 13 and did beat Louisville by 4 earlier this year as well. Their calling card is their defense and it is hard to imagine they gave up 83 points to Tech again here today and 40 points by the halftime to Tech again. Tech shot horribly against Virginia and their star Devoe went 1/10 from the field including missing all 5 of his 3 pointers. The last time these two teams played, Tech's 3 biggest stars helped Tech make 16 (3 pointers). I think the difference here is that Tech has to shoot lights out or they don't have a chance in this game and I think they will shoot better than they did at Virginia, however, this Clemson team is 7-1 at home and they are likely going to lock down here on defense and I think Clemson gets it done today.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 02:41:13 PM

Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Arizona Coyotes - St. Louis Blues
[WIN!!!] - PICK: ST. LOUIS BLUES ML for 4 UNITS (1.74 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Today, we roll with the Blues as road favorites to get the job done.  These two teams are hooking up for a 4th straight game due to Covid and rescheduling spots around the league.  The Blues have dropped 3 straight at home to the Yotes, and I think maybe a change of scenery will help them out here, as they have to be ticked after having the last game locked up but allow a game tying goal with just a few seconds left only to lose in a shootout.  I expect a motivated and eager Blues team to out firing here today.  The Blues are a good road team as they are 4-1 on the season, while this being the first home game back after an extended road trip for the Yotes, I think they come out a bit flat here.  The Yotes are just 2-7 at home after a road trip of a week or more.  I think we are getting good value on a motivated Blues team, and we like them to bounce back here today.  Blues are 6-1 in their last 7 games as a road favorite.  Blues are 10-3 in the last 13 meetings in Arizona. 

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 03:21:43 PM

Pick for February 13, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 11:00 AM EST, France Ligue 1
Match: Paris Saint-Germain - OGC Nice
[WIN!!!] - PICK: OGC NICE +2 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.70 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

PSG is without Neymar for at least a month, this may not mean much to a side so stacked with talent, but it may put questions into the players mind as to why Neymar was used against Ligue 2 side Caen in the Coupe de France. PSG narrowly pulled out the 1-0 win at Caen with a strong side. Overconfidence and a lack of squad rotation could prove a stumbling block for PSG. They have won three in a row and have not given up a goal in that span since losing 3-2 at Lorient. This is not the dominate season we have seen in the past from PSG as they sit three points back of leaders Lille and one point back of second place Lyon, however the host are on a six match winning streak at home where they have given up just 1 goal. So why take Nice over PSG? Nice are in 13th place 22 points back of PSG in the league. They have won their last two including a 3-0 win over eighth place Angers. Add in their last two defeats were by just a single goal, 1-0 loss to Saint-Etienne and a 2-1 loss at fourth place Monaco. This is a hiccup match for PSG, this has a ton of overlook for the host with Barcelona on deck in the Champions League mid-week. These two drew 1-1 the last time they played at PSG.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 04:23:36 PM

Game will start on 03:00 AM EST, EPL
Match: Brighton and Hove Albion - Aston Villa
[PUSH] - PICK: B&HA (0) for 2 UNITS (1.92 ODDS).

We are going with the home side as their Premier League form has been pretty strong of late. They are coming off a hard fought 1-0 FA Cup loss at Leicester City that snapped a seven match unbeaten run overall. But in the League, Brighton are unbeaten in their last seven, last losing at Manchester. City 1-0. At home, Brighton won their last match, 1-0 over a very good Tottenham side in January. The host have moved up the table with this form, currently in 15th place on 25 points, ten points clear of relegation and really needing seven more points to put themselves in a solid spot for safety. For Aston Villa, they have moved into ninth place on 35 points and are just four points back of a Europa League spot. They did have this week off as they were knocked out of the FA Cup by Liverpool in early January. In their last five matches the visitors are 3-2-0 and are coming off a somewhat uninspired 1-0 win over Arsenal at home. Away from home they did win their last match, winning 1-0 over 12th place Southampton which snapped a three match away losing streak and a four match winless run. Brighton won this tie back in November at Aston Villa 2-1, with the last meeting at Brighton ending in a 1-1 draw. Expect an over confident Villa side to show up for this tie as we expect Brighton to run away with this.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 04:32:45 PM

Game will start on 09:05 AM EST, NBA
Match: Miami Heat - Utah Jazz
[LOSS] - PICK: MIAMI HEAT +5.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.95 ODDS).

What a beautiful public fade this is. You have a Utah Jazz team that just beat the best team in the league in the Milwaukee Bucks. You'd have to think after Giannis said they were the best team in the West that this team has a monumental let down at the hands of the Miami Heat who are getting healthy for the right time. Remember, this is a Heat team that has won 4 in a row, this is a team that will get back Herro in this game and they will be absolutely stoked coming into this game as this is a great opportunity to show their salt here against an elite team in the West. Frankly, I don't see how much the Jazz will get up for this game after beating the Bucks. Plus, what better way to signal that the Heat are back than Miami going into Utah and winning Outright on the road. I think the line makes sense here and we like Miami to be a great underdog at Utah this evening.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 04:42:02 PM

Game will start on 04:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Vegas Golden Knights - San Jose Sharks
[LOSS] - PICK: OVER 6 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.84 ODDS).

Love the over in this game as you have a Vegas team that ranks #2 in offense scoring an average of 3.7 goals per game, that was just shut out 1-0. I expect a big bounce back from the Knights offensively here. On the flip side you have a Sharks team coming off a 6-2 loss so you know they will get up for this game against their rival and coming off a loss which saw them score just two goals. The Sharks simply do not have the defense or the goaltending to shut this Vegas team down, especially with them coming off being shut out. The Sharks rank 28th in the NHL allowing an average of 3.5 goals per game. Take the over as I expect a high scoring game. Over is 8-3 in Sharks last 11 games as an underdog. Over is 10-4 in Sharks last 14 overall.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 05:36:30 PM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Tampa Bay Lightning - Florida Panthers
[WIN!!!] - PICK: TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING ML for 4 UNITS (2.10 ODDS).

Today we are rolling with the Lightning as road favorites to get the job done. I think this is a great bounce back spot for the Lightning who come off a 5-2 loss in their last game against the Panthers. The Panthers are just 1 point back of the Lightning for the division lead, so expect the defending champs to be ready for this one. The Lightning rank #2 in the NHL in goals for averaging 3.67 goals per game, so the fact they were held to just two goals was a bit surprising and I do not expect that to happen again. Defensively the Lightning have been the #1 team in goals allowed averaging just 2.08 goals per game allowed. They were terrible defensively last game allowing 5 goals which I simply do not think that will happen here. Florida has been playing well out of the gates this season but beating the defending champs 2 games in a row is not an easy task. I expect a bounce back here from the Lightning and get the job done. Favorites off a loss this season are 51-17 (75%) those numbers are hard to ignore. Take the Lightning. Lightning are 9-2 in the last 11 meetings.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 07:16:59 PM

Game will start on 11:40 PM EST, MMA
Match: Alexa Grasso - Maycee Barber
[WIN!!!] - PICK: ALEXA GRASSO ML for 2 UNITS (1.81 ODDS).

Barber has been off for over a year and I just do not believe he will be up to the task tonight against Alexa Grasso. Barber is still young at only 22 years of age and I just wonder how in shape she will be for this fight having to rehab a knee injury. Grasso has fought some of the best in the industry and thus her 4-3 record is a little misleading. She will be in control of this fight and should win a unanimous decision. Getting Grasso at even money is too good to pass up.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 03:29:07 AM

Pick for February 14, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, Italy Serie A
Match: Lazio - Inter Milan
[LOSS] - PICK: LAZIO (+0.5/+1) GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.92 ODDS).

After AC Milan loss on Saturday, Inter have a lot to play for in this match as they sit two points back of the leaders. However, they are coming off an emotional scoreless draw at Juventus that saw them out of the Coppa Italia. Add in what will be a hotly contested Milan derby next week and the pressure and emotions of what lay ahead could be too much for this side who are back in the conversation in Italy for the first time in years. Inter did loss their last home match, 2-1 to Juve in the Coppa Italia which snapped a six match winning streak and a eight match unbeaten run. Lazio have won their last two matches and enter Sunday's match in sixth place on 40 points, just seven points back of Inter. Lazio has been somewhat hot and cold away from home this season, winning their last away match 3-1 at seventh place Atalanta. They are also 2-2-1 in their last five away from home, but only have three losses away in their last 15. These two drew 1-1 at Lazio in October for Lazio's second win in a row over Inter, though the host won the last match in Milan 1-0 last season which snapped a two match winning run for Lazio at Inter.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 03:54:42 AM

Pick for February 14, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Match: Colorado Avalanche - Vegas Golden Knights
[LOSS] - PICK: COLORADO AVALANCHE ML GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.91 ODDS).

Today we roll with the Avalanche as small road favorites. The Avalanche have not played in a while due to Covid protocols but this is a very deep and talented team and are favored for a reason on the road against a very good Vegas team at home. The Avalanche will get a huge boost back in their lineup as Mckinnon is set to return. I think the Avalanche will be full of energy and eager to face an elite team like Vegas. On the flip side you have a Vegas team that is playing the second game of a back to back which will be tough facing a well rested team like the Avs. Yes Vegas has been on a roll but let's look at who they have played Sharks, Ducks, Kings, Coyotes. The one elite team they faced they lost to the Blues. They have not had a tough test in quite some time. Many have picked the Avs to win it all this year so with a fresh and energetic lineup, I will take them with the short price to grab a big win. Avalanche are 4-1 in the last 5 meetings. Avalanche are 17-7 in their last 24 road games.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 10:59:26 AM

Pick for February 15, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 02:30 PM EST, Germany Bundesliga
Match: Arminia Bielefeld - Bayern Munich
[WIN!!!] - PICK: ARMINIA BIELEFELD +2.5 GOALS for 4 UNITS (1.60 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

I'm backing the 16th place Arminia Bielefeld to make Bayern’s return to league play difficult this afternoon. The host return from Qatar after winning both of their Club World Cup matches without conceding a goal and lifting their sixth trophy. The Bundesliga leaders are now on a seven match winning streak since losing on penalties to Holstein Kiel in the DFB Pokal in mid-January, the first time Bayern have lost back to back matches since last 2019. At the Club World Cup Bayern be Egypt’s Al Ahly 2-0 and Mexico’s Tigres 1-0 to extend their winning streak. Bayern’s last League win was a 1-0 win at Hertha that followed a 4-1 thrashing of Hoffenheim at home. Do not get me wrong, I do not expect Arminia to beat Bayern this afternoon, add jet lag, Thomas Muller and three others out and this could be the right spot for Arminia to make Bayern sweat. The visitors have been off since February 1 after last week’s match was called off, they have lost their last two that snapped a three match unbeaten run though most of their losses this season have been close affairs. Their return to the Bundesliga has been shaky and they did loss to Bayern 4-1 at home. But with Bayern having to travel to Frankfurt in a few days for their weekend match on Saturday and they are likely to rest some players.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 11:28:37 AM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Florida State Seminoles - Virginia Cavaliers
[WIN!!!] - PICK: FLORIDA STATE -1.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.86 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

In Leonard Hamilton we trust. You have a Virginia Coach in Bennett who has a 9-9 record against FSU and I think the difference here is that Florida State played like absolute garbage against Wake Forrest and that should motivate them to play better here. Don't get me wrong, Virginia is a fantastic team but they started off way to fast against UNC last game and they will run into a difficult FSU team here. I think the home court makes a difference here and remember, for as good as Virginia is, Bennett has lost to Hamilton 9 times because of the size and athleticism of FSU. I think the difference here is the mentality from the last contest for these two teams and I think FSU gets it done with a little revenge and relatively poor play from their last game.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 12:48:06 PM

Match: Toronto Maple Leafs - Ottawa Senators
[LOSS] - PICK: TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS -1.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.75 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Love the Leafs here in this spot.  Leafs are coming off a home loss to the Canadiens and this is a perfect spot to bounce back against one of the leagues worst teams.  Leafs have the 4th ranked offense in the league averaging 3.53 goals per game, and come off a game where they scored just 1 goal.  Now they get to face one of the leagues worst defenses.  Leafs have the #6 ranked defense, and #3 power play.  I think this is a big let down for the Senators as they come off a big road win defeating Winnipeg 2-1.  They will not hold the Leafs to one goal here tonight.  I expect the Leafs to bounce back offensively and get the job done easily covering the puck line.  Maple Leafs are 7-2 in their last 9 games as a favorite.  Big favorites -200 or more are 19-5 (79%) and favorites off a loss vs an opponent off a win are 37-14 (73%).

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 12:50:13 PM

Game will start on 07:30 PM EST, NHL
Match: Detroit Red Wings - Chicago Blackhawks
[LOSS] - PICK: DETROIT RED WINGS ML for 2 UNITS (2.20 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Sometimes you have to take the ugly duckling and I think this is a great spot for the Red Wings who begin a 11 day stretch at home.  The Red Wings lost earlier in the season both games to the Hawks but they had several key players out due to Covid protocol.  The Wings have been much more competitive lately playing a lot of close games, while splitting a series with the Predators and Panthers.  Over 70% of the public is all over the Hawks driving the line to a point where I think its an over reaction, giving value here on the home dog who has some revenge.  Add on the fact the Hawks are not a great road team.  It might not be pretty but I like the Wings here to edge out a close one at home.  Blackhawks are 6-18 in their last 24 road games.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 12:57:27 PM

Game will start on 07:35 PM EST, NBA
Match: Atlanta Hawks - New York Knicks
[LOSS] - PICK: ATLANTA HAWKS -1.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.8 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

I will roll with the Hawks because they need this win in the worst way. They have lost 3 straight and they have collapsed late in ballgames of late. The collapse against the Mavericks late on a last second shot with Galiniari as he missed, maybe a missed foul on Trae Young, then Galiniari gets reduced minutes and shot the ball much better last game against the Pacers but still fell short. This team got outscored 41-26 in the 4th quarter in that game and I think the Hawks are growing before our eyes a little bit here. This is a must win for the Hawks in a variety of ways. Hawks already lost to this Knicks team earlier this year despite being up by double-digits in that game as well. This team still features a lot of competence and though the Knicks came back to beat the Rockets without Mitchell Robinson who is injured and out for some time, I think the sense of urgency is much greater here with the Hawks. Let's roll with Atlanta here to finally bounce-back and pick up an important win today to avoid losing their 4th straight. I know Coach Tibs makes the Knicks play hard, but today is the Hawks today.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 01:04:50 PM

Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Edmonton Oilers - Winnipeg Jets
[WIN!!!] - PICK: EDMONTON OILERS ML for 4 UNITS (1.69 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

The Oilers have been on a roll as of late and appear to be playing better defensively backed by some good goal tending.  It has taken them some time as they were up and down out of the gates to start the season but winners of 3 in a row now, things appear to be moving in the right direction in Edmonton.  They have won 3 in a row and 6 of their last 7.  The Jets tend to play poorly as a road dog as they are just 2-7 in their last 9 games as a road underdog, while their offense is hit or miss.  Lets also not forget the last time these teams played the Oilers held a lead into the 3rd period only to allow 4 goals to the Jets and lost the game.  I don't think the Oilers have forgotten and I like them at home here to get the job done as they have been playing better hockey as of late with a more consistent offense.  The Oilers are also the more rested team here as they last played on Thursday so they will be fresh.  Favorite with a line move of 10-cents or more (34-14, 71%).  Oilers are 4-0 in their last 4 games as a favorite.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 10:30:18 AM

Pick for February 16, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 03:00 PM EST, UEFA Champions League
Match: RB Leipzig - Liverpool
[LOSS] - PICK: RB LEIPZIG (0/+0.5) GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.85 ODDS).

The easy choice here is to go with Liverpool coming in off three straight losses and sitting 13 point back of Manchester City in the EPL. However, they will likely be without as many as ten players for Tuesday's first-leg with James Milner having picked up an injury against Leicester. We doubt they make a change at keeper as Becker even though he's made more mistakes in their last three losses than all of last season. Liverpool still have Mane, Salah, and Firmino up front, but without a strong midfielder like Milner, they could find it difficult to get service to their attack. Add in a clash with Everton on deck and this depleted Liverpool side will have trouble on the road. For Leipzig, they are on a four match winning streak after beating Augsburg 2-1 over the weekend. During this run they have outscored their opponents 10-1 since losing at Mainz in January. This match is being played in Budapest, but we still feel Leipzig have the edge. They made it through a very difficult group this season and will have a strong side to pull from for this first leg.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 10:34:43 AM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Arkansas Razorbacks - Florida Gators
[LOSS] - PICK: FLORIDA GATORS +4.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.85 ODDS).

Florida won last 3 times these two teams have played each other so of course Arkansas has revenge, but we still like Florida on the road today. Note, that South Carolina just took it to Florida at Florida and it was a bad loss for this team. Florida is better than that and they have played well since the odd injury to Johnson and this team has some big wins on its resume including West Virginia and destroying Tennessee. Arkansas is of course red hot right now winning 6 of their last 7 games but I think Florida who has not played in ages mind you, comes into this game focused and gets it done. For as good as Arkansas is, this Florida team is a top 40 offense and Arkansas can be suspect to some bad shooting performances. Remember, Arkansas did lose to LSU by 16 and that win over Missouri is not that impressive now considering Missouri is vulnerable without Tillman in the lineup. It's a let down spot here for Arkansas too and therefore we ride Florida today.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 11:17:03 AM

Game will start on 10:30 PM EST, NBA
Match: Phoenix Suns - Brooklyn Nets
[LOSS] - PICK: PHOENIX SUNS -5.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.64 ODDS).

It's never a bad idea to back a good team and we do that here with Phoenix. This team has incredible depth at this point and the Nets will still be without Durant coming into this game and they come off a splendid contest in their last game up by nearly as 30 points against the Kings before the Kings made a come back. The difference here is how well the Suns play defense and how well the Suns want to send a message. Remember, the Suns have great depth, great coaching, have a good floor leader in Paul and are healthy now with Booker and Ayton playing well. Look for the Suns to get after it here, prove a point, they lost by 20+ points to this team last year and at the end of the day, the Suns will be very excited about this contest and are one of the hottest teams in the league with great youth as well and that likely makes the difference here today.

#BlackLivesMatter
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: