Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 6060 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 623462 times)
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 04:06:17 PM

Hot game This weekend Liverpol Vs Chelsea. It's hard to predict, but it looks like Tuchel's men are better. But these are just player stats, anything can happen. They will play on Anflied. Of course this is the advantage of liverpol. Moreover, the audience has entered the stadium. They are the 12th player who can bring down the opponent's mentality. The history of Liverpool's three matches, two wins and one loss

This is the hottest match of the week that's for sure. Each of them are expected to fight for the EPL title this season. In Anfield, Chelsea have really much work to do. Liverpool have a good advantage here. But as Chelsea are much more different than before with Tuchel, they like to get surprising results. Maybe the majority of people will expect Liverpool to win this. But I'm not in the majority and I don't think that Chelsea will lose this.
Obviously yes,,,,,,I think this current Chelsea under Tuchel is really surprising to me,they are so different and in good form to face any big team,no wonder they won the champions league.

For the this week end game against Liverpool,it is really going to be hot,because Liverpool FC are also in a very good shape to face any big team in Europe,they won their first two matches and will be ready to continue their winning streak,Likewise Chelsea.They are in good form as well,but I predict Chelsea to win this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 04:19:31 PM

For the this week end game against Liverpool,it is really going to be hot,because Liverpool FC are also in a very good shape to face any big team in Europe,they won their first two matches and will be ready to continue their winning streak,Likewise Chelsea.They are in good form as well,but I predict Chelsea to win this one.
It's a big match and the fighting between Lukaku and Van Dijk will decide the match, I think. Lukaku will be the target of Chelsea passes in the clash and if Mr Rom can handle passes well, Chelsea will have more chances to score goals or he will create more space for Kai and Werner to break the defense system of Liverpool.

The present squad are a bit young players whose strength and tactics coupled with inexperience might not match that of other clubs with experienced players like Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool etc.
Kane won't join Manchester City because he announced that he will play for Spurs in this season. After all, he will stay in Spurs, at least one more season. With Kane and Son, Spurs can fight with Chelsea, Manchester United and City, and Liverpool for one of four first positions.

From my own perspective or point of view, we shouldn't be expecting any great result this season from Arsenal, of course Man City will beat them this weekend however, once their youngsters gain much experience in the league this season, afterward they will become a force to reckon invariably become a strong team, they are in a rebuilding process, however I expect them to beat other EPL clubs apart from the big clubs.
Arsenal might have another failed season, without a ticket to Europe. Arteta asked for patience and asked more time for his plan but I think he is one of most possible sacked coaches in Premier League. Arsenal board will again have to face with pressure from fans and I don't know they will have enough determination or patience to protect Arteta.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7802

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 04:29:04 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2021, 04:43:05 PM by icopress

Easy on that. Arsenal's gonna be a tough opponent for the citizens considering we're still at the very beginning of the season and the teams still need some time to reach their 100%. So it's not only about the best forwards but rather an overall team effort to compete with ManCity. In terms of betting that's an over 2,5 goals for sure or maybe both teams to score.
I would really like your words, man, to become reality ... After all, then M'City will lose a couple of important points and Arsenal, in turn, will be able to more actively sell their already expensive £800 season tickets. [Although this is a penny compared to the sum that Arsenal fans spend on psychotherapists after watching matches].

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 04:37:23 PM

Hot game This weekend Liverpol Vs Chelsea. It's hard to predict, but it looks like Tuchel's men are better. But these are just player stats, anything can happen. They will play on Anflied. Of course this is the advantage of liverpol. Moreover, the audience has entered the stadium. They are the 12th player who can bring down the opponent's mentality. The history of Liverpool's three matches, two wins and one loss
a draw is the fairest result for both team, but since it is the beginning of the season i think liverpool and chelsea would take a risk to play all out and try to steal the three points , an open game with lots of goals hopefully.

not a boring game with less chances and goalless .. its often happened in a big game thesedays.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:06:11 PM

We are entering the match week with an awesome game:  Manchester City vs Arsenal.

Manchester City couldn't break a leg against Tottenham and they had a bad start to the season. But in their next game against Norwich, they literally demolished them 5-0. It was a productive day for Gabriel Jesus also (2 assists). Now, they will want to destroy their next opponent, Arsenal. On the other hand, Arsenal had a terrible start. First, they were defeated by Brentford 2-0 and after that they were destroyed by Chelsea home 2-0. In the absence of their best forwards (Aubameyang and Lacazette) they had a serious difficulty in scoring goals.

Manchester City have the psychological dominance over Arsenal now considering the last head-to-heads. I think that they will not have much problem and they will manage to win this game by 2 goals at least.
I do not think that Arsenal could start to finally be good again with this game, they will have to wait a little bit more. City already feels like they are not doing great and they want to roll last season to this season again and only way to do that would be to beat Arsenal with comfortable margin, like 3-0 or something like that would make City feel at ease.

For that to happen Arsenal needs to be dominated and by the looks of how Arsenal is at relegation zone (just for now), that looks like it is not going to be good at all. This is why I believe that we should not be expecting Arsenal to win this game, easy bet on City to get it, I am planning on putting 2.5+ goals for this game, overall of course not just city but I think if you do just city even that could work, it would be a lot better payment in the end if you do that and you would get good returns but I want to be certain and do overall.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 437

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:18:38 PM

In three days, we are going to see a huge game which is between Manchester City and Arsenal. Manchester City got a really satisfying win against Norwich the last time (5-0). They are in-form now. And I see in the head-to-head games that Manchester City have a really good dominance against Arsenal. In their last 5 head-to-head games, City defeated them 4 times. Now, I think that it is going to be an easy game for City as Arsenal are still having big in-team problems.
Big match?
I personally don't agree about that for now because Arsenal are just a mediocre team that is not dangerous at all, playing away against City will only make Arsenal worse and worse and faster steps should be taken to replace Arteta. So far Arteta has been given a chance but I'm sure that in the near future Arteta will certainly be sacked, maybe that sounds cruel but that's what should be done. If you look at how other coaches have been sacked like Mou, Lampard and many others, at least the team they manage is still in a good position in the standings, in contrast to Arsenal, which has been destroyed and should have moved faster for a change.

Ok, I give up. It is not a very big game.  Grin  And Arsenal are responsible for this. Because they are still a weak team compared to the teams like Manchester City. We saw how easily they were defeated by Chelsea the last time. This should be a wipeout for them against Manchester City. But I still hope to see them trying something here also. I'd like to see City winning. But if Arsenal don't do anything, then it will be a really boring game.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 05:25:09 PM

a draw is the fairest result for both team, but since it is the beginning of the season i think liverpool and chelsea would take a risk to play all out and try to steal the three points , an open game with lots of goals hopefully.

not a boring game with less chances and goalless .. its often happened in a big game thesedays.
A draw maybe that could happen but I think it's more Chelsea who will win, Tuchel's children are now better than before so I believe that even facing a big team it won't be a burden for him, especially if it's Liverpool who will play at Anfield, I only predict 2-1 for Chelsea victory.

I don't even doubt both of them, it's just as great to have talented players so goals will definitely happen, I just want to see Lukaku how he will score again.

This will equally have a chance to bring 3 points.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:30:52 PM

I do not think that Arsenal could start to finally be good again with this game, they will have to wait a little bit more.
After 2 consistent bad play from Arsenal, I really don't know what to expect of then from there EFL Cup fixtures against West Bromwich Albion this evening. From the way its being going, it seems Arsenal had all there good plays in the pre-season matches and now that the actu games have begone, they've been bad all along. It would do them a thing of good to actually win today's game. Even if it's in a different competition, them winning today's fixture would be a good boost to there morale to face off Manchester City by the weekend. West Bromwich Albion is not an easy team too and with them playing from a home side, Arsenal is in for some serious game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:42:29 PM

I do not think that Arsenal could start to finally be good again with this game, they will have to wait a little bit more.
After 2 consistent bad play from Arsenal, I really don't know what to expect of then from there EFL Cup fixtures against West Bromwich Albion this evening. From the way its being going, it seems Arsenal had all there good plays in the pre-season matches and now that the actu games have begone, they've been bad all along. It would do them a thing of good to actually win today's game. Even if it's in a different competition, them winning today's fixture would be a good boost to there morale to face off Manchester City by the weekend. West Bromwich Albion is not an easy team too and with them playing from a home side, Arsenal is in for some serious game.

If Arsenal doesn't manage to qualify in the next round of the EFL Cup, then it will be the worse start than they had in years. Two bad results already in the league and one to come against Man City since I can't see them winning the way they play. West Bromwich is a tough opponent as you said and Arsenal must perform a lot better. I believe though that they wouldn't make it today and they will take another slap...

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:43:41 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2021, 12:54:57 PM by CryptocurencyKing

If the Arsenal team is to be stable, now the whole team has to be redesigned. And have to spend a lot of money together. The club is no longer in a position to spend that much money. However they can form a team of young dependents. Although they will not get good results now if they form a young dependent team, they will benefit a lot after a few seasons,
Did you say form a team of young dependents? It’s not the Pre-season. They league has started already and football isn’t a trial thing where you can just practice and think it’s going to take effect while the league is on. Getting quick good results now with the young guns are not what you should hope on. The fans are not patient to see the club go through regrouping stages trying to find themselves. And also the club is not ready to pull out funds to make signings. The manger, management and the head of transfer aren’t connecting. I think they’re not giving the manager the caliber of players he wants to make his philosophy work.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 07:13:31 PM

If Arsenal doesn't manage to qualify in the next round of the EFL Cup, then it will be the worse start than they had in years.
Arsenal must win today vs WBA. I don't know what they should do if they have to lose again after the first 2 Premier League match also had bad luck. There is no other reason that can raise the mental and morale of Arsenal's players other than winning the match they play, including in the EFL competition.

I believe though that they wouldn't make it today and they will take another slap...
If Arsenal lost again today it would be a shame. I don't think Arsenal will extend their losing streak again, but they haven't looked good so far.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 07:15:58 PM

Liverpool and Chelsea matches will be decisive for both clubs, who deserves to be the leader of the English league standings, I see the Liverpool squad has not changed too much from last season and they seem to still be relying on Salah, Mane and Diogo Jota up front and of course playing at anfield will increase the morale of the players in front of liverpool supporters, and of course chelsea will again double Lukaku as a striker in that match, if you look at the performances of the two teams which are quite impressive in the last two matches, i agree that the match will likely end up in a draw 2 -2

Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 07:39:24 PM

Another big game of this week is Manchester City v Arsenal. Manchester City are the absolute favourite team of this game of course. They are a way more dominant team than Arsenal. Arsenal are not so different from the last season as it seems. Even with their best forwards, they can't do much. Hence, my expectation from City is to simply beat their opponent here. It is an opportunity for them to boost their morale even more.
Easy on that. Arsenal's gonna be a tough opponent for the citizens considering we're still at the very beginning of the season and the teams still need some time to reach their 100%. So it's not only about the best forwards but rather an overall team effort to compete with ManCity. In terms of betting that's an over 2,5 goals for sure or maybe both teams to score.

Yeah, Manchester City can make it over 2.5 goals just by themselves.  Grin  I'm not a fan of any of these teams. But we have known Arsenal for a long time. Nothing has changed about them. And nothing will change as long as they go on like this. They should understand that they need more qualified players to put up a strong fight against teams like this and to achieve something. Arsenal might somehow score one goal but I think there is no way they are getting a satisfying result in this. We saw how bad they were in the game against Chelsea the last time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1540
Merit: 702

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 07:53:31 PM

Is this the game that brings Arsenal back? Not half time yet and Arsenal are winning by three goals, having a though match with Manchester city, Early kick off in Saturday, I think they need some motivation to even come out if the Match against city with a draw. But regardless they have played well so far, I think it's a turn around but they will have to hold it on because on Saturday I think Manchester city would be lenient with them, well it's just only first half so the Gunners still have another 45minutes to continue this or go back to the Arsenal that social medias has been insulting.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1148
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 08:33:20 PM

Is this the game that brings Arsenal back? Not half time yet and Arsenal are winning by three goals, having a though match with Manchester city, Early kick off in Saturday, I think they need some motivation to even come out if the Match against city with a draw. But regardless they have played well so far, I think it's a turn around but they will have to hold it on because on Saturday I think Manchester city would be lenient with them, well it's just only first half so the Gunners still have another 45minutes to continue this or go back to the Arsenal that social medias has been insulting.
Yes I think this is the right motivation the arsenal team needs to get on track. 70 minutes into the game and Arsenal is leading with six goals already,  is this arsenal side on fire or what? They are finally making up for two consecutive loses. What a night to be an Arsenal fan. I hope they can bring the same energy to the premier league. I'm curious to hear what Twitter fans have to say about Mikel Arteta after tonight's game

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 08:38:24 PM

Yes I think this is the right motivation the arsenal team needs to get on track. 70 minutes into the game and Arsenal is leading with six goals already,  is this arsenal side on fire or what? I hope they can bring the same energy to the premier league. They are finally making up for two consecutive loses. What a night to be an Arsenal fan.
I'm still surprised at tonight's performance and still wondering if it's truely arsenal that is leading westbroom with 6 goals non of the goals happen to be own goal and a hat trick. I think arsenal are really back on their feat if the can keep up with this pace they might make it through the season
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 08:41:02 PM

Arsenal has done beyond my expectations tonight and they've still got the energy to do more. 3 goals in just first half, its second half and there have been 3 more goals and the count isn't looking like its done yet. This is so unbelievable from this once thought to be a laxy team this season. Hope they bring this vibe to the EPL. Just hope they don't get to score all there goals tonight and have got nothing left for Manchester City by the weekend, lol. I think now is the best time to rest all them players for Saturdays game becuase, Pep Guardiola is very much paying attention to this game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 09:06:54 PM

EFL Cup:

Arsenal 6 - 0 West Brom

Shocked

honestly it looked like arsenal was playing alone

for the next round the big game will be liverpool against chelsea, honestly as a fan of liverpool i confess that this will be a game that i will watch very scared of losing to chelsea who is strong

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kusman

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 09:15:13 PM

EFL Cup:

Arsenal 6 - 0 West Brom

Shocked

honestly it looked like arsenal was playing alone

for the next round the big game will be liverpool against chelsea, honestly as a fan of liverpool i confess that this will be a game that i will watch very scared of losing to chelsea who is strong

After getting a defeat against Chelsea 2-0, this was the result Arsenal needed really.  Grin  They just obliterated West Brom in this match. And West Brom are actually not the worst team but they couldn't do anything against Arsenal here. Aubameyang made a hat-trick and Lacazette also scored after entering the game in the second half. They have improved their morale before their league match vs Manchester City.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 09:41:49 PM

EFL Cup:

Arsenal 6 - 0 West Brom
Previously, Newport County 0 vs 8 Southampton. Big win for both teams and I'm just surprised by Arsenal's 6 goal win. At first I just thought that Arsenal would win by 2 or 3 goals, but everything was wrong because they made it by 1/2 dozen goals today. Good because Arsenal looks to have come back from adversity after two consecutive defeats. They should fix everything in the EPL soon too.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 6060 »
  Print  

Jump to: