Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 314 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 57498 times)
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 06, 2023, 10:34:32 AM

Latest logrolling gossip.
Moldavia to be offered Budjak region (13,188 km2) in exchange for Transnistria (4,163 km2). Thus Moldavia gaining sea access, but must remain Neutral. Transnistria to be part of "Odessa People's Republic".
Ah, forgot some still of the opinion Ukraine has some say in the matter.

https://youtu.be/7il-yCKySGE

LOL, and what is source of this gossip? ....

Talking to someone (babushka) who originates from there and it is "talk of the town".

Edit:
Why does Ukraine need depleted uranium?
https://rumble.com/v2bn3f8-us-sends-depleted-uranium-amo-to-ukraine.html

Depleted Uranium, you mean like the depleted uranium that is used in AT shells in the Abrams combat tank and provide an extra of effective armour penetration when used against rolled steel angled armours like the ones in the T70, T90 and (if they ever get them to work) the Armata? You mean that type of depleted uranium that could potentially be used in those conventional weapons battles now that Ukraine is at war and Russia seems to have plenty of tanks?

Oh... who knows. Maybe Ukraine is thinking of destroying Russian tanks by shooting at them, but my guess only... you know. My guess again, but there is only one type of tank that can use that munition so... does that make you have your own educated guess on why could that be?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
March 06, 2023, 10:48:18 AM

Its good because it works great for penetrating enemy armour, and it will also
greatly affect cancer mortality in the area in years to come...paxmao and other
anglosaxons don't really care if Ukrainians or Russians will die, same as
both Serbs and Albanians die in Kosovo

https://www.dw.com/en/uranium-risks-haunt-kosovo-survivors/a-16366645
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 06, 2023, 02:40:07 PM

Its good because it works great for penetrating enemy armour, and it will also
greatly affect cancer mortality in the area in years to come...paxmao and other
anglosaxons don't really care if Ukrainians or Russians will die, same as
both Serbs and Albanians die in Kosovo

https://www.dw.com/en/uranium-risks-haunt-kosovo-survivors/a-16366645

Nah, got a few of those guesses wrong Branko. What makes you think I am Anglo-Saxon?

The question was not "what do I think about it" it was "what do you think it is being sent there". The answer is that Abrams tanks use it.

No, the long term mortality from depleted uranium munition is nothing like a dirty bomb, but yes, it has been questioned, curiously enough, for the effects on people on the logistic chain. I do not see why would they send it to fight in allied territory, which is much more worrying to think.

BTW, not caring looks more like shooting and fighting and shelling around the largest nuclear plant in Europe. Does that ring a bell? Unless you consider that it was "for every Slav best interests" - to risk the biggest ever nuclear meltdown in the middle of the lands inhabited mostly by Slavs with winds that would take them even deeper into Slav territories. But of course... that was Ukraine attacking the RF. Was it not?

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 07:51:14 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2023, 10:05:05 AM by tvbcof

This whole thing is getting more absurd (and obvious) by the day.

Over and over everyone keeps talking about Russia doing their 'greatest offensive.'  Everyone except Russia that is.

Russia said they were going to de-militarize Ukraine.  There is no better and less costly (in human life) way than to have a grinding war of attrition which lasts for years, provided the fighting is done at a time and place of one's choosing.  If the enemy will play, that's awesome.  And if they will continue to play over and over and over again, that's even more awesome.  I don't think Russia really expected this level of stupidity(*) on the part of the Ukrainians and probably took and adapted to the favorable the opportunity when it presented itself.  Better yet, if Russia can demilitarize and de-fang and probably even collapse NATO itself in the same manner, three-point score!.

What Russia seems to be doing is arranging favorable battle areas and opening them up little-by-little to let Ukraine feel like they are making progress.  Also they seem to be letting Ukraine come ever-so-close to some real win so the Ukroids will, in their desperation, stay dedicated to the false hope, but then slam the door and kill them by the thousands.  Like the forest in Kreminia/ for instance.  Fighting on a strip on the East side of the Oskal river is also very wise since it complicates logistics for the enemy in a disproportionate way.  Outclassing the enemy as Russia does makes it possible to temporarily cede land with the confidence that it could be re-taken pretty much at will.  Ukraine has to desperately hold every meter because they won't be back (without a Russian invitation.)  And, of course, their main weapon is public relations.

Kherson is a great example of another related trick:  vacate an indefensible place (probably temporarily) and gather souls from it as long as the enemy will play.  This works extra well in many places because most of the domestic population want the Russians to win and are almost certainly helping with targeting and such.  Somehow the Ukes are losing more men and material from across the river than on the front-lines in the part of Kharkiv which the Russians continue to sit on!  Ukraine will likely have to mostly leave Kherson even _without_ a frontal Russian assault.  The attrition rate is just to high in terms of equipment.

As most people who read my stuff know, I've been suspicious for a while now that Kiev's main goal in this operation is to lose as many useless-eater class slavics who infest 'their' land as possible.  With every 'mistake' made by the NaZiocons I get more convinced of this.

Take Bahkmud;  Kiev evacuated their chosen (the Nationalist swastika-bearing units) out a while ago and stuffed in all of the child soldiers, old men, etc that their commissars kidnapped from around the country that they could.  Exactly like stuffing handfuls of meat into a grinder.  Then they let the Russians close the flanks until there was only one muddy road in which is under fire control of the Russians from ranges where the Russian artillery is untouchable.  To top it off, they blew up the bridge needed for those who make it through the turkey-shoot.

(*)  These 'mistakes' are not novice mistakes on the part of military buffoons.  These are well executed plans to 'lose' by people who knew what they were doing.  I'm ever more convinced of it.  It makes perfect sense if you re-evaluate what 'losing' and 'winning' means to various people.

BTW, a very similar thing is happening in the U.S. with respect to the 'mistakes' made by their decision-makers related to NATO and this operation.  America is slotted for demolition also, and by the same basic groups of people.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 01:16:16 PM

The real question of the whole thing is Kiev. Is Russia quietly and silently strengthening its military in Belarus? We don't seem to hear much about it if it is being done. But using Belarus to take our Kiev would be the way to stop the war almost instantaneously.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 04:19:57 PM

The real question of the whole thing is Kiev. Is Russia quietly and silently strengthening its military in Belarus? We don't seem to hear much about it if it is being done. But using Belarus to take our Kiev would be the way to stop the war almost instantaneously.

If I were Russia the last thing I would want would be for Kiev to vanish.  Or Central Ukraine.  This for the same reason I would not like to see Israel go:  Without a home for certain classes of undesirables (e.g., the Ukroid Nazis or the Israeli zealot 'settlers'), they would have to find somewhere else to infest.

I sense that Kiev is being preserved for a similar reason to why Dresden or Hiroshima or Nagasaki was.  That is, to make a statement if need be.  The difference is that in the case of Dresden, it was always the plan to show the Soviets what we could do.  The U.S. probably would not have done the nukes should Japan have unconditionally surrendered prior to the event or had a coup, but most people knew that that was never going to happen.  If/when NATO supplies real weapons to what's left of Ukraine I would not want to be in Kiev in the minutes afterward.

McGregor suspects that Russia will bisect Ukraine West of Kiev, from Belarus, to stop the flow of arms and 'the willing' troops if it comes to that.  I see it as an option (followed by just giving the West to Poland), but I no longer believe it is likely for the reasons I mentioned above.  I've always thought that if/when Russia got tired of playing around, they'd go through between Denipro and Zapharosia and make straight for the top of Modolva.  Maybe or maybe not in relation to an attack from Belarus.  Lately I'm starting to believe that it is a lot more tenable to just go back across the river at Kherson and that's the most likely escalation when and if the Russians get around to it.  If not, they can achieve the grinding effect we see now by just finishing up the Donbas and working in to the NE areas from Russia proper.

Russia (and everyone else) may well have promised their special friends ownership of the 'Odessa People's Republic'.  In that case we'll see a whole new group of 'Palestinians' and moves in that direction started before the war.  https://www.bitchute.com/video/BkXKJuAidQSb/  That's why I said very early on that I doubted Russia would take Odessa.

Ukraine is desperate now and well could try to pick a fight with anyone else just to get the attention off their losses.  Could be Modova or Belarus or both.  If the latter, Belarus would probably respond on their own, and probably quite effectively given the terrible condition Ukraine is in now.  If things escalate to a Polish/Belarussian conflict then I've no doubt that Russia would get involved, and that's probably the reason for the significant Russian garrisoning in Belarus.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 06:50:06 PM

If I were Russia the last thing I would want would be for Kiev to vanish.  Or Central Ukraine.  This for the same reason I would not like to see Israel go:  Without a home for certain classes of undesirables (e.g., the Ukroid Nazis or the Israeli zealot 'settlers'), they would have to find somewhere else to infest.

I sense that Kiev is being preserved for a similar reason to why Dresden or Hiroshima or Nagasaki was.  That is, to make a statement if need be.  The difference is that in the case of Dresden, it was always the plan to show the Soviets what we could do.  The U.S. probably would not have done the nukes should Japan have unconditionally surrendered prior to the event or had a coup, but most people knew that that was never going to happen.  If/when NATO supplies real weapons to what's left of Ukraine I would not want to be in Kiev in the minutes afterward.

McGregor suspects that Russia will bisect Ukraine West of Kiev, from Belarus, to stop the flow of arms and 'the willing' troops if it comes to that.  I see it as an option (followed by just giving the West to Poland), but I no longer believe it is likely for the reasons I mentioned above.  I've always thought that if/when Russia got tired of playing around, they'd go through between Denipro and Zapharosia and make straight for the top of Modolva.  Maybe or maybe not in relation to an attack from Belarus.  Lately I'm starting to believe that it is a lot more tenable to just go back across the river at Kherson and that's the most likely escalation when and if the Russians get around to it.  If not, they can achieve the grinding effect we see now by just finishing up the Donbas and working in to the NE areas from Russia proper.

Russia (and everyone else) may well have promised their special friends ownership of the 'Odessa People's Republic'.  In that case we'll see a whole new group of 'Palestinians' and moves in that direction started before the war.  https://www.bitchute.com/video/BkXKJuAidQSb/  That's why I said very early on that I doubted Russia would take Odessa.

Ukraine is desperate now and well could try to pick a fight with anyone else just to get the attention off their losses.  Could be Modova or Belarus or both.  If the latter, Belarus would probably respond on their own, and probably quite effectively given the terrible condition Ukraine is in now.  If things escalate to a Polish/Belarussian conflict then I've no doubt that Russia would get involved, and that's probably the reason for the significant Russian garrisoning in Belarus.

Is Russia really that weak... that they have to let thousands die, and millions be displaced, just to make a statement?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 09:27:23 PM

Over and over everyone keeps talking about Russia doing their 'greatest offensive.'  Everyone except Russia that is.

Russia said they were going to de-militarize Ukraine.  There is no better and less costly (in human life) way than to have a grinding war of attrition which lasts for years, provided the fighting is done at a time and place of one's choosing.

[...]

Take Bahkmud;  Kiev evacuated their chosen (the Nationalist swastika-bearing units) out a while ago and stuffed in all of the child soldiers, old men, etc that their commissars kidnapped from around the country that they could.  Exactly like stuffing handfuls of meat into a grinder.  Then they let the Russians close the flanks until there was only one muddy road in which is under fire control of the Russians from ranges where the Russian artillery is untouchable.  To top it off, they blew up the bridge needed for those who make it through the turkey-shoot.

(*)  These 'mistakes' are not novice mistakes on the part of military buffoons.  These are well executed plans to 'lose' by people who knew what they were doing.  I'm ever more convinced of it.  It makes perfect sense if you re-evaluate what 'losing' and 'winning' means to various people.

BTW, a very similar thing is happening in the U.S. with respect to the 'mistakes' made by their decision-makers related to NATO and this operation.  America is slotted for demolition also, and by the same basic groups of people.

As usual, raw and senseless propaganda without any source nor any need to justify anything that is said here. This is just food for people who already have their stomach full of the official mantras or want to believe that the RF army is under any kind of control of what is happening in Ukraine.

An interpretation that matches reality: Ukraine does not leave Bahkmud because, despite being under a strong offensive, they can make the untrained, enslaved and sometimes criminal wagnerites pay 100 men for each square meter of land. Even a troll like you must be aware that there are public discussions between Pringozin (Wagner's owner) and Shoigu, including accussations of lavish vacation for the children while their negligence sends RF soldiers by the hundreds to serve a soil fertiliser.

Branko

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 07:28:48 PM

Russia said they were going to de-militarize Ukraine.  There is no better and less costly (in human life) way than to have a grinding war of attrition which lasts for years, provided the fighting is done at a time and place of one's choosing.

[...]

As usual, raw and senseless propaganda without any source nor any need to justify anything that is said here. This is just food for people who already have their stomach full of the official mantras or want to believe that the RF army is under any kind of control of what is happening in Ukraine.

An interpretation that matches reality: Ukraine does not leave Bahkmud because, despite being under a strong offensive, they can make the untrained, enslaved and sometimes criminal wagnerites pay 100 men for each square meter of land. Even a troll like you must be aware that there are public discussions between Pringozin (Wagner's owner) and Shoigu, including accussations of lavish vacation for the children while their negligence sends RF soldiers by the hundreds to serve a soil fertiliser.

Contrary to him, you presented ample amount of data to strengthen your words...videos, links, pictures...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAogk_0XbCY
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 09:44:18 PM

[...]

Contrary to him, you presented ample amount of data to strengthen your words...videos, links, pictures...

Yabut, he and I sort of balance each other in the same direction. And I bring enough info so that he doesn't have to bring as much.

Cool

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 01:01:44 AM

[...]

As I said, it is an interpretation that matches reality. If you need links and information about the RF loses in Bahkmud is easy to find, you can google it yourself.

There is no point in pretending that the RF is in control of when and how the fight takes place, because it is Ukraine's choice what, where and how is defended. The RF needs to advance over whatever Ukraine has prepared. Logically, the defence happens in those places in which the RF loses are expected to be much larger than Ukraine's.

Anyway... have a links if you need them
https://www.ft.com/content/ce9723c7-d7e6-4f74-b50e-d145ab8bd5df
https://news.yahoo.com/russian-warlords-fiery-feud-putins-120045803.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJIKs2xiv01JtN8XRQ7LlLikBhPBxTGNx0aRdGYxRcTACTcivJ1fJe25cfHKwJFsm1rZPYNosLNm7C2pKTHj5mssr9v9OsQftSno84vqGMnRBSJsJLfGKaJ-p4FXdMmGgQ4OjO-5K0pUBouXUN-LVrN8kkLRg8GgzFd3m3V_TPr4

https://english.elpais.com/international/2023-01-09/the-head-of-the-russian-mercenaries-breaks-kremlins-law-of-silence.html
The head of the Russian mercenaries breaks Kremlin’s law of silence
Yevgeny Prigozhin, the businessman at the head of the Wagner group, takes advantage of his political and media projection to break a taboo: public criticism and threats against other members of Russia’s elite

Yabut, he and I sort of balance each other in the same direction. And I bring enough info so that he doesn't have to bring as much.

Cool

BA... again forgot to take your meds? Your credibility is non-existing. There is no balance.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2023, 03:41:47 PM

https://english.elpais.com/international/2023-01-09/the-head-of-the-russian-mercenaries-breaks-kremlins-law-of-silence.html
The head of the Russian mercenaries breaks Kremlin’s law of silence
Yevgeny Prigozhin, the businessman at the head of the Wagner group, takes advantage of his political and media projection to break a taboo: public criticism and threats against other members of Russia’s elite

Yup, Prigozhin even said straight up that he is planning to challenge the president in the next election.  The president of Ukraine, that is.  The coke-head faggot-dancing actor/clown and his merry band of ADL-certified-kosher brown-shirts can outlaw only political parties that are in their own rapidly shrinking area of influence, so I would say that Prigozhin has a pretty good shot at things.  Especially since he will be the main economic engine of the area under the time-tested truism that 'to the victor go the spoils', and a lot of prime industrial zones and mineral resources are de-nazified due to the rather impressive work of his forces.  I'm not saying it's right or wrong; just that it is what it is.  

And yes, I realize that Prigoshin was a joking.  It was kind of a funny.  On the other hand...

Branko

View Profile
March 12, 2023, 04:08:02 PM

On the other hand...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmqI40EAXHk
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2023, 06:34:13 PM

Bahmut is still holding out...
What are your predictions for the ending of this battle?
In wider and narrow sense...

At this point any advantages (or even draws) the Ukroids had vis-a-vis terrain and logistics are way back in the rear-view mirror.  I predict that Wagner and Russia will keep cranking the handle of the meat grinder as long as someone keeps stuffing in meat.  Russia could probably end things within hours if the Ukrainians stopped giving them a reason to let things drag on.

I would say to the Russians 'don't stare a gift horse in the mouth' relative to Ukraine's mystifying strategy, but it's really not a huge win to be depopulating Ukraine of kidnapped cannon fodder who probably are not, for the most part, the despicable brown-shirt class 'elite' troops.  Those guys are reportedly busy in the safe rear-areas shooting deserters.  Liquidating the current crop of Bahkmut AFU victims just kind of sad, and I imagine that even some of the hardened Wagner mercenaries feel the same.

og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2023, 11:22:52 PM

At this point any advantages (or even draws) the Ukroids had vis-a-vis terrain and logistics are way back in the rear-view mirror.  I predict that Wagner and Russia will keep cranking the handle of the meat grinder as long as someone keeps stuffing in meat.  Russia could probably end things within hours if the Ukrainians stopped giving them a reason to let things drag on.

I would say to the Russians 'don't stare a gift horse in the mouth' relative to Ukraine's mystifying strategy, but it's really not a huge win to be depopulating Ukraine of kidnapped cannon fodder who probably are not, for the most part, the despicable brown-shirt class 'elite' troops.  Those guys are reportedly busy in the safe rear-areas shooting deserters.  Liquidating the current crop of Bahkmut AFU victims just kind of sad, and I imagine that even some of the hardened Wagner mercenaries feel the same.

Its been more than a year and damage Russia has done to Ukraine and the other part of the world is huge.
Remember how the government were toppled when the other countries did not support Ukraine Russia war a year ago - Sri Lanka and Pakistan are one of them to be affected.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2023, 11:48:55 PM

Why don't you count Russian loses? If everything is going so good in Bakhmut, why Prigozhin is crying every days:
https://t.me/UaOnlii/47993

Don't want to give any predictions, but I'll share my thoughts. Bakhmut is still standing. Some time ago it already looked that Ukraine is going to retreat from Bakhmut, but then it was decided to stay. They don't want to move front line and let to turn another city into ruins. But there is risk that they can get surrounded. Basically there is just one road to Bakhmut remaining and 4 km gap between Russian positions. This road is only way how Ukraine can send reserves, ammunition and evacuate injured and it's under fire of artillery. Situation is difficult, but at the same time it seems that Russia is suffering huge loses in this direction.

Branko

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 12:36:33 PM

I think Russia has no reason to take Bakhmut...why chase enemy when other side is readily bringing new soldiers for
easy kill
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 07:45:53 PM

Russia's reason for their police action into Ukraine was to save the lives of both Ukrainians and Russians who were being attacked by the comedian (just look in Youtube), Zelensky. They are not wanting to have to change, now, although Zelensky is leaving them little choice.

Bakhmut is over. It has fallen to Russia. They could mop up at any time. But it would go against what they are trying to do... save the lives of both soldiers and civilians in Bakhmut.

Cool

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 12:04:53 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2023, 12:16:17 AM by paxmao
Merited by o48o (1)

I think Russia has no reason to take Bakhmut...why chase enemy when other side is readily bringing new soldiers for
easy kill

Have you taken a look at the map? What can you see in the vicinity of Bakhmut? Elevated positions with cover of rocks, trees, hills, river banks? Do you see anything in there that looks like a good attacking position? No, you do not, it is exactly the opposite - You will see a nightmare for the attacker, were they are detected klicks away from the defending positions. Would you like to be the attacker there Branko?

Can't people just google before saying something silly?

The only reason to attack it is because it is the Donbas and the RF needs to take the Donbas to be able to sell some short of "victory" to the world. Wagnerites are expendable, people from Dagestan and other satellites of Moscow are spendable.

As I write this post, I am looking at the videos of Ukrainians training in Leopards. They seem veeeery pleased.

Branko

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 08:46:13 AM

easy kill

Have you taken a look at the map? What can you see in the vicinity of Bakhmut? Elevated positions with cover of rocks, trees, hills, river banks? Do you see anything in there that looks like a good attacking position? No, you do not, it is exactly the opposite - You will see a nightmare for the attacker, were they are detected klicks away from the defending positions. Would you like to be the attacker there Branko?

Can't people just google before saying something silly?

The only reason to attack it is because it is the Donbas and the RF needs to take the Donbas to be able to sell some short of "victory" to the world. Wagnerites are expendable, people from Dagestan and other satellites of Moscow are spendable.

As I write this post, I am looking at the videos of Ukrainians training in Leopards. They seem veeeery pleased.

Just stay away and fire few salvos from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOS-1

Then wait for Ukrainians to replace soldiers you just killed

Repeat
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 314 »
  Print  

Jump to: