Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Nonito Donaire vs Alejandro Santiago for WBC bantamweight (july15,2023  (Read 4345 times)
Questat (OP)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 01:45:51 PM

I agree, which is why he is pursuing even at his age now to become a world champion once again because he can't just leave the division mainly now that there's nobody dominating it. Without Inoue in the same division, he is surely the right boxer who should own it now but I'm just quite confused because they should've made an announcement this month regarding the details and the date of the fight.

There might be waiting for the right timing because if they happened to choose a date that will conflict with other star boxers, their earnings will not be that high. Anyway, this is not really a problem for them since they know what they're doing but the problem here is with the boxer because as much as they delayed it more, the chance for the boxers to get injured will increase and it will probably cost them much because the fight will gonna be canceled if that's gonna happen. They should also consider the age of Donaire, he has only a little time left they really need to rush this fight.

We cannot say they are delaying it because we have no idea when this fight will happen.

We are just speculating that it will happen this year, but until an official announcement has been made, we should not expect it to happen soon.

Promoters will ensure that they make money on this fight. We know that lower weight divisions don't attract crowds compared to higher weight divisions, so timing is very important to ensure that this will result in a win-win situation for both boxers and promoters of the fight.

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 02:19:40 PM

This is a great match for sure, both fighters have a pretty good record Alexandro Santiago came from a win against Antonio Nieves with a corner stoppage while Nonito Donaire lost to Naoya Inoue, pretty much Donaire got the height and reach advantage, against Alexandro Santiago Nonito Donaire also have the experience with those 49 bouts he has while Alexandro Santiago has 35, but surely Alexandro Santiago is only 27 years old while Nonito Donaire is now at 40 years old, and with that young age Santiago have already build up some nice fights and winnings this could be a hard fight for Donaire but his experience against the boxer Naoya Inoue is a real great experience and he could build that experience in winning in this fight,

Although there is no official announcement when will be the fight the WBC has already approves about this fight to happen for the vacant bantamweight title,

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 02:27:08 PM

apart from the fact that he can still fight impressively and might be next undisputed champion in bantamweight if he's lucky to unify the belts as fast as he can.

In Nonito Donaire's last 6 bouts within 5 years, it's only against Naoya Inoue he got defeated.

After his first defeat against Inoue, he reclaimed 2 winnings later on at the age of 38 and 39 with an impressive knockout win. I think that's the reason why he still wants to fight since Inoue is nowhere anymore in the Bantamweight specifically in the 122 lbs division.

I'm sure if he losses again at the hands of a boxer in the 122 aside from Inoue, he will now consider retiring from boxing and finally hang his gloves. Until then, he will just continue to fight and if he continues winning, maybe just targeting being an undisputed champion as his final target before retiring.

Donaire really has that lethal hooks that this division is not capable of absorbing well. Donaire may be slower now but his chin is somewhat durable in this division and he has enough world-class experience to try to connect his deadly hooks in 12 rounds. I am confident Donaire will become champion again but I am not sure how long he can stay as champion knowing his age. Hopefully, 2 unification fights will happen so it only needs 1 more unification fight to determine the next undisputed champion. Otherwise, it will take years to collect all 4 belts to become undisputed.

By the way, it's 118 for bantamweight mate, 122 is 1 division above.

Thanks for correcting my typo. Things got mixed in my mind lol.

Agree with you. A possible 1-2 unification fight might have a chance for him if there will be no such thing as too much waiting for long between his next set of fights in the future. Time is running for him if the target is unifying all the belts. There might be also a chance that on the way, he will be mandated to a title defense. I also don't see him averaging 2 fights per year but hopefully, he will have a chance to get it.

Anyways, before we discuss Donaire having a unification fight in the future, he needs to win no matter what against Santiago as his first step. Losing one of his future fights is enough reason to retire. If he can't pass Santiago, which is below his rank and not even on the Top 5 rankings by the WBC, it means Donaire should bid goodbye now to his boxing career and call it "a good journey".
Maslate

Activity: 3024
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 05:00:00 PM

I agree, which is why he is pursuing even at his age now to become a world champion once again because he can't just leave the division mainly now that there's nobody dominating it. Without Inoue in the same division, he is surely the right boxer who should own it now but I'm just quite confused because they should've made an announcement this month regarding the details and the date of the fight.

There might be waiting for the right timing because if they happened to choose a date that will conflict with other star boxers, their earnings will not be that high. Anyway, this is not really a problem for them since they know what they're doing but the problem here is with the boxer because as much as they delayed it more, the chance for the boxers to get injured will increase and it will probably cost them much because the fight will gonna be canceled if that's gonna happen. They should also consider the age of Donaire, he has only a little time left they really need to rush this fight.

We cannot say they are delaying it because we have no idea when this fight will happen.

We are just speculating that it will happen this year, but until an official announcement has been made, we should not expect it to happen soon.

Promoters will ensure that they make money on this fight. We know that lower weight divisions don't attract crowds compared to higher weight divisions, so timing is very important to ensure that this will result in a win-win situation for both boxers and promoters of the fight.

Perhaps they can make it happen somewhere in middle to late June where there is no huge fights happening in that month because the month of May is quite stacked already because in that same month, Canelo vs Ryder and Loma vs Haney will happen. July might be okay too but I don't think that the organizers will approve that month as in that same month Inoue vs Fulton bout will happen.

Forgive me if I may sound hasty, it's just that Donaire doesn't have that much time to wait and if they are planning to have another bout after this (considering that Donaire will win) then they should make it happen as soon as possible, so that Donaire can fight again early next year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 05:23:40 PM

I agree to that, there's no schedule yet as promoters need to be careful if they wanted to make decent profits from this fight,
not so many are interested in this kind of fight, so better to schedule it away from any other big events.

There might be some fans who want to see Donaire back inside the ring and re-try to claim another belt, like what you said more on timing.

And the way both camps will negotiate and start promoting the possible date of their upcoming fight.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 08:03:27 PM

I agree to that, there's no schedule yet as promoters need to be careful if they wanted to make decent profits from this fight,
not so many are interested in this kind of fight, so better to schedule it away from any other big events.

There might be some fans who want to see Donaire back inside the ring and re-try to claim another belt, like what you said more on timing.

And the way both camps will negotiate and start promoting the possible date of their upcoming fight.

That is already expected especially if they will try and force to set-up the fight in the same month where big fights are going to happen. Promoters and organizers are of course wise enough not to do that because making these fights doesn't come cheap plus they have to pay the boxers too which is quite expensive already, they will try to find that right timing when to set-up the fight to make sure their profits because even if Donaire is known in the industry already, that is not a guarantee that the fight will garner many people because he's just fighting a not so known boxer, despite the fact that this is a championship fight.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 03:28:02 AM

While it is the job of promoters to try to maximize the profits they can bring to their boxers and themselves, sometimes I wonder if this attitude could in fact hinder them, after all if it takes so long to set a fight which should be incredibly easy then how many opportunities Donaire and other great boxers missed during their lives as they were idling away on their homes instead of doing what they know to do best, which is to be above the ring and fight.
Dave1

Activity: 1330
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 05:28:27 AM

While it is the job of promoters to try to maximize the profits they can bring to their boxers and themselves, sometimes I wonder if this attitude could in fact hinder them, after all if it takes so long to set a fight which should be incredibly easy then how many opportunities Donaire and other great boxers missed during their lives as they were idling away on their homes instead of doing what they know to do best, which is to be above the ring and fight.

I guess many of them, but boxers can forced their managers for them to fight who they want to face in the ring. And not just hide on the reasoning that their managers are the one making the fight for them. In this case, Donaire can request the boxing body and even his managers to really settle this fight once and for all. Because as we have said already, time is not on the side of Donaire. He is ageing, but he can still fight, maybe 2-3 fights more inside of him. So this is another good opportunity for Nonito to fight for the championship belt.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 03:58:37 PM

apart from the fact that he can still fight impressively and might be next undisputed champion in bantamweight if he's lucky to unify the belts as fast as he can.

In Nonito Donaire's last 6 bouts within 5 years, it's only against Naoya Inoue he got defeated.

After his first defeat against Inoue, he reclaimed 2 winnings later on at the age of 38 and 39 with an impressive knockout win. I think that's the reason why he still wants to fight since Inoue is nowhere anymore in the Bantamweight specifically in the 122 lbs division.

I'm sure if he losses again at the hands of a boxer in the 122 aside from Inoue, he will now consider retiring from boxing and finally hang his gloves. Until then, he will just continue to fight and if he continues winning, maybe just targeting being an undisputed champion as his final target before retiring.

Donaire really has that lethal hooks that this division is not capable of absorbing well. Donaire may be slower now but his chin is somewhat durable in this division and he has enough world-class experience to try to connect his deadly hooks in 12 rounds. I am confident Donaire will become champion again but I am not sure how long he can stay as champion knowing his age. Hopefully, 2 unification fights will happen so it only needs 1 more unification fight to determine the next undisputed champion. Otherwise, it will take years to collect all 4 belts to become undisputed.

By the way, it's 118 for bantamweight mate, 122 is 1 division above.

Thanks for correcting my typo. Things got mixed in my mind lol.

Agree with you. A possible 1-2 unification fight might have a chance for him if there will be no such thing as too much waiting for long between his next set of fights in the future. Time is running for him if the target is unifying all the belts. There might be also a chance that on the way, he will be mandated to a title defense. I also don't see him averaging 2 fights per year but hopefully, he will have a chance to get it.

Anyways, before we discuss Donaire having a unification fight in the future, he needs to win no matter what against Santiago as his first step. Losing one of his future fights is enough reason to retire. If he can't pass Santiago, which is below his rank and not even on the Top 5 rankings by the WBC, it means Donaire should bid goodbye now to his boxing career and call it "a good journey".

Yes indeed, before we provide our opinions about unifying the belts,

it's a must win for him first before he can negotiate and start collecting the belts @ 118 lbs. 
Though chances to win if the deal between Santiago will be arranged is possible.

Even he's already past from his prime, his strong hook, if he manages to land it from his opponent, still got a high chance of
knocking him out.
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 04:52:19 PM

I guess many of them, but boxers can forced their managers for them to fight who they want to face in the ring. And not just hide on the reasoning that their managers are the one making the fight for them. In this case, Donaire can request the boxing body and even his managers to really settle this fight once and for all. Because as we have said already, time is not on the side of Donaire. He is ageing, but he can still fight, maybe 2-3 fights more inside of him. So this is another good opportunity for Nonito to fight for the championship belt.

Yet there is still no announcement made up until now and it is already past 2 months since Donaire and Santiago agreed to have a fight for the vacant WBC belt. We don't know what's going on behind the curtains but I'm still trying to think positive that they are just waiting for the right time when to announce it and what month/date should they have it.

At least hopefully that is indeed the reason why this bout is taking too long to happen. Donaire should do something because it's him who needed this bout the most.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 09:15:19 PM

Yet there is still no announcement made up until now and it is already past 2 months since Donaire and Santiago agreed to have a fight for the vacant WBC belt. We don't know what's going on behind the curtains but I'm still trying to think positive that they are just waiting for the right time when to announce it and what month/date should they have it.

One thing is for sure though, there will be no changes for the WBC Bantamweight title contenders. It's still between Nonito Donaire Jr. and Alejandro Santiago although yes, at least there should be an announcement now. As I mentioned previously, the other title which is the vacant IBF title between Emmanuel Rodriguez and Melvin Lopez also doesn't have any official date yet.

For now, it's only the vacant WBO title between Vincent Astrolabio and Jason Moloney has an official date, which is on May 13.

Hopefully, after that fight is settled, we should get fresh information now regarding the fight between Donaire and Santiago.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Shamm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 346

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 03:18:37 PM

One thing is for sure though, there will be no changes for the WBC Bantamweight title contenders. It's still between Nonito Donaire Jr. and Alejandro Santiago although yes, at least there should be an announcement now. As I mentioned previously, the other title which is the vacant IBF title between Emmanuel Rodriguez and Melvin Lopez also doesn't have any official date yet.

For now, it's only the vacant WBO title between Vincent Astrolabio and Jason Moloney has an official date, which is on May 13.

Hopefully, after that fight is settled, we should get fresh information now regarding the fight between Donaire and Santiago.

Hopefully we will see Donaire and Alejandro Santiago fighting in the ring as well know that that both fighter want to fight each other as they agree that they will be the next opponent.  Maybe this fight will happen once the fight of Vincent astrolabio and Jason moloney will end this may 13  which is the committee of the boxing think wisely for their upcoming matchup but for me it's better to watch this fight.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 03:22:28 PM

Good for Moloney because he already fixed himself a sure fight this coming 13th of May. I just thought that he will have a hard time making that fight after he backed out from the vacant WBC versus Donaire but what happened was the opposite as he's the first one who will fight instead of Donaire.

And for this WBC bout, Donaire vs Santiago. I read an article that this fight might happen somewhere during the summer in United States, which explains why up to now we don't have any news about them. Let's see in the next few weeks if there are some good news as this might take place in July or August if I'm not mistaken.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 06:07:21 PM

And for this WBC bout, Donaire vs Santiago. I read an article that this fight might happen somewhere during the summer in United States, which explains why up to now we don't have any news about them. Let's see in the next few weeks if there are some good news as this might take place in July or August if I'm not mistaken.

Yea, I might read that same article few days ago when I was browsing about some updates on this fight as it's really confusing why they don't have any updates. I tried to find it again but I cannot see it but that specific article really makes sense why we do not have any news about them because summer in US was their forecasted date, so that gives them a lot of time to prepare and rectify somethings about their negotiation.

While waiting for that news, let's enjoy ourselves from this upcoming fight of Moloney vs Astrolabio. This will be a good past time and I sense that we might see another Filipino boxer will upset another favorite just like what Tapales did to Murodjon.
Pamadar
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 12:14:55 PM

Yea, I might read that same article few days ago when I was browsing about some updates on this fight as it's really confusing why they don't have any updates. I tried to find it again but I cannot see it but that specific article really makes sense why we do not have any news about them because summer in US was their forecasted date, so that gives them a lot of time to prepare and rectify somethings about their negotiation.

While waiting for that news, let's enjoy ourselves from this upcoming fight of Moloney vs Astrolabio. This will be a good past time and I sense that we might see another Filipino boxer will upset another favorite just like what Tapales did to Murodjon.

Let see if how Astrolabio will try his shot to upset Maloney,

not saying that it's a missed big fight for Maloney if he chooses to fight Donaire instead of taking the other route,
but it seems that his camp is good in dealing a close deal as he will be facing another fighter that might give him
a chance to move forward.

As per Donaire's next fight, there's still no schedule and we will be waiting for any update if when the fight will be scheduled
there's no final signing contract meaning to say there's no close deal yet.
Japinat

Activity: 2996
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 07:45:47 PM

not saying that it's a missed big fight for Maloney if he chooses to fight Donaire instead of taking the other route,
but it seems that his camp is good in dealing a close deal as he will be facing another fighter that might give him

As per Donaire's next fight, there's still no schedule and we will be waiting for any update if when the fight will be scheduled

It will be a tight fight for sure and I'm not ruling out the chances of Vincent Astrolabio for upsetting the favorite which is Jason Moloney. I know the Filipino boxer will prove his existence in the industry and that he's not just a mere stepping stone for someone who liked to have an easy way towards the belt, like Moloney for stepping down with his supposed WBC with Donaire. We never know, we might see another upsetting bout for the favorite.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 09:14:21 PM

Well if that is true then still good though to wait, at least this fight should happen this summer. Otherwise, as we have been discussing already, Donaire is not getting any younger and this fight should be made earlier, the better for him. Because he won't have that ring rust and of course the biggest factor, his age.

For sure the Filipinos are proud of their another champion in Tapales and then we have the Moloney vs Vincent Astrolabio fight in the horizon as well. So they are trying to take over the 118-122 lbs division with multiple champions. But let's see, amongst them, Donaire vs Santiago is the most anticipated fight for us at bantamweight.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pamadar
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 11:45:14 AM

It will be a tight fight for sure and I'm not ruling out the chances of Vincent Astrolabio for upsetting the favorite which is Jason Moloney. I know the Filipino boxer will prove his existence in the industry and that he's not just a mere stepping stone for someone who liked to have an easy way towards the belt, like Moloney for stepping down with his supposed WBC with Donaire. We never know, we might see another upsetting bout for the favorite.

Knowing every Filipino fighter, they will take all the chances of upsetting their opponents.

They will be inside the ring with all in as the kind of opportunity is not always be there for them. I agree that Astrolabio will give
everything here, if by chance he will see a good opening, he will go for an upset.

It will be an interesting fight, as Maloney will again be tested here. If he wants his name to be hype, he also needs to showcase
his talent and a possible KO for his opponent will give him a good credit.
yazher

Activity: 2212
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 01:26:54 PM

Knowing every Filipino fighter, they will take all the chances of upsetting their opponents.
They will be inside the ring with all in as the kind of opportunity is not always be there for them. I agree that Astrolabio will give
everything here, if by chance he will see a good opening, he will go for an upset.

Yeah! but only a few fighters can defend it and can somehow add some belts with it just like Donaire and Pacquiao's others are just not like them because they can't even depend on the belt after they won it. If only Casimero was not the kind of guy who talks lots of trash, he could be one of them, and maybe right now he is also famous at least like Donaire in his prime. Going back to Donaire, he needs to at least be faster than his opponent to beat him because at his age the fight should not be going up to the last rounds and he needs to end it quickly or else he will gonna have a hard time keeping the phase with his opponent and it might become the reason for his defeat.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1851

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 03:36:31 PM

Well, in that part you have a complete reason, I saw that fight with the full intention that Pacquiao could give one of those explosive Demonstrations to which we were Accustomed, but I don't know what happened to the Filipino, maybe at that moment it was not thinking more in politics than in anything else, that fight was really a shame, I'm sure that if Pacquiao had Trained a little harder he would have won the fight easily, there are times when athletes trust only their talent and don't train or not they work to improve and be more efficient, and things like that happen.

He mentioned that he was having problems with his foot after the fight, which affected his movement. Pacquiao is known for his quickness, but he wasn't as quick when he fought Ugas, so it's clear that he was telling the truth. However, upsets can happen in boxing, so we can't discount the possibility that Donaire could lose for any number of reasons.
Yes, is that Pacquiao shouldn't have fought like that, also at that moment Ugas could beat him, and then when Pacquiao lost to him, the frustration of feeling that age was not helping him, that there is much more competition, that he gave up winning from a boxer who was not so Famous,that partly makes a boxer say or say himself that he is no longer the same as before,and that Influenced him to retire, it is not necessary to do an interview to see what It actually went through his head in his thoughts, more or less I think that would be what he concluded, and it is easier to do ezexhibition fights.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: