Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:27:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICC WORLD CUP 2023 DISCUSSION THREAD!  (Read 12023 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 2+ users deleted.)
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 05:14:03 AM

That's old data, post correct image.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JunaidAzizi

Activity: 504
Merit: 213

Love Bitcoin🖤

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 05:21:56 AM

Not just me 99% of people were in favor of New Zealand winning after scoring 401 runs but the rain law changed the scenario of the game. The forecast was that there was a possibility of rain, which is why Pakistan captain Babar Azam won the toss and decided to field first so that when it rains, they can bat according to the rain laws. After New Zealand scored 401 runs in the first innings, the target for Pakistan was 402 runs. Chasing the target of 402 runs, Pakistan batsmen Babar Azam and Fakhar Zaman batted aggressively from the start. The two batsmen batted in t20 style to put Pakistan ahead by 20 runs before the second innings was rained out and when the rain came in the second innings the match referee did not delay in making the decision Pakistan was declared a twenty-run winner shortly after the rain in the second innings. 
Congratulations to Pakistan.
I was also in that 99% of people who lose hope, at the first when I saw the target cross over 400 I lost hope it was the first one in this match. And after the Pakistan inning start and when I saw the first wicked drop it was the second time I lost hope in the team. But that wicket is become good for the Pakistan team. When Fakhar Zaman started beating and the way he hit the balls I regained my hope that if they went the same through the same and did not drop any wickets then winning the match was confirmed. Baber also played well he stood on the wicket and saved it if one of them got out then they did not win this match but yeah we have another amazing player M. Rizwan who is also a skipper.
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 05:46:58 AM

I was also in that 99% of people who lose hope, at the first when I saw the target cross over 400 I lost hope it was the first one in this match. And after the Pakistan inning start and when I saw the first wicked drop it was the second time I lost hope in the team. But that wicket is become good for the Pakistan team. When Fakhar Zaman started beating and the way he hit the balls I regained my hope that if they went the same through the same and did not drop any wickets then winning the match was confirmed. Baber also played well he stood on the wicket and saved it if one of them got out then they did not win this match but yeah we have another amazing player M. Rizwan who is also a skipper.

Now, everyone can say that they might have won this game by chasing 400+ runs, but I think Pakistan would not have a chance if they played complete 50 overs. Against Australia, they were doing great, and then they suddenly collapsed and lost the match. 400 is an impossible target anywhere in the World.
Credit goes to Pakistan for how they paced their inning. Fakhar was exceptional, and Babar played a captain inning, continuously rotating strike. Initially, when Fakhar was under pressure, he scored a few boundaries and eased him a bit, and the rest is history. 

In the other match, Australia comfortably won the match against England. As everyone expected, England's batters lost their wickets at regular intervals, and none of their batsmen stood up to the challenge of chasing this total. They added valuable runs at the end, but they were not enough to get them over the line. With this loss, England's future in the Champion Trophy 2025 looks gloomy. They have to win their remaining couple of matches to have a shot at qualification. 
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 06:49:38 AM

Pakistan team is an unbelievable team, they lost which they were about to win and they won which they were about to lose, the biggest example is yesterday's match. When the first innings ended so Pakistan fans lost their hope but they still watched and when Abdullah Shafique out in the second over so Pakistan was sure that they will lost the match but Babar Azam and Fakhar Zaman built this hope again, and both players led Pakistan win.

Fakhar Zaman did a very great come back, he hit 18 sixes in just two innings and he replaced to Imam and Imam hit just 3 sixes in both 2019 and 2023  world cup overall. I don't know if they bought Fakhar Zaman late in the team as the chances of Pakistan proceeding further in the tournament is still slim.
HelliumZ

Activity: 322
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 07:52:06 AM

Interrupted again, annoying cause match is just so interesting to watch right now. Anyway, if Pakistan wins this game whole credit will go to Fakhar Zaman, who knew what huge total they were chasing yet didn't lose hope and kept playing aggressive.
Had Fakhar Zaman not hit three sixes in the 25th over, tomorrow's match would have gone in New Zealand's favour. However, rain and God helped Pakistan yesterday, so Pakistan managed to beat New Zealand yesterday and keep the dream of qualifying for the semi-finals alive.

JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 08:26:22 AM

One team love to chase and the other keeps showing its class when batting first but here the former opts to bat and the latter seems happy because it plays out perfectly in the context of big matches. Both want to test the different scenarios.

Teams sitting on the sidelines will keep their eyes open as well as they could potentially face one of em in the semis. 

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 08:46:22 AM

The match between India and South Africa is going to be played at the Eden Garden in Kolkata. Meanwhile, India won the toss and decided to bat.  Both the teams are guaranteed to play in the next round. Both the teams are in great form in this tournament. India has not lost a match so far. India is a very strong team at home ground. Md. Sami has been in great form picking up 14 wickets in the last three matches and the team is also in great form to say the least. Can South Africa stop India today or will India remain unbeaten?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 198

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 08:55:41 AM

Interrupted again, annoying cause match is just so interesting to watch right now. Anyway, if Pakistan wins this game whole credit will go to Fakhar Zaman, who knew what huge total they were chasing yet didn't lose hope and kept playing aggressive.
Had Fakhar Zaman not hit three sixes in the 25th over, tomorrow's match would have gone in New Zealand's favour. However, rain and God helped Pakistan yesterday, so Pakistan managed to beat New Zealand yesterday and keep the dream of qualifying for the semi-finals alive.
I thought yesterday that Pakistan will never be able to meet the target of 401 runs. Because I have never seen Pakistan break the record of 400 runs and win.  It is true that if Fakhar Zaman had not hit three sixes in the 25th over yesterday, Pakistan would never have won. Actually Pakistan had good luck yesterday that is why Pakistan won yesterday's match due to rain otherwise Pakistan would never have won.

libert19

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 10:09:05 AM

Run rate slowed down a lot after Rohit and Gill gone and especially when Shreyas came to the crease, he's eating dot balls as if playing test cricket, at least he should keep rotating strike.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 10:09:27 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2023, 11:03:43 AM by JSRAW

A blistering start by India went down the drain after Rohit's wicket. Indians were at 62 runs at just 5.5 overs when they lost Rohit and 90-ish when the power play ended but since then Gill-Rohit-Iyer added only 31 runs in the last 10 overs, some shitty anchor innings are going on from the Birthday boy Koach and Iyer.  

Yeah, Rabada and Maharaj did bowl some finest overs but both batters looking defensive, especially Iyer which is completely opposite of his own gameplay.

-----
Edit

They took their time but now back in business.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 11:10:06 AM

A blistering start by India went down the drain after Rohit's wicket. Indians were at 62 runs at just 5.5 overs when they lost Rohit and 90-ish when the power play ended but since then Gill-Rohit-Iyer added only 31 runs in the last 10 overs, some shitty anchor innings are going on from the Birthday boy Koach and Iyer.  

Yeah, Rabada and Maharaj did bowl some finest overs but both batters looking defensive, especially Iyer which is completely opposite of his own gameplay.

-----
Edit

Indian players are batting well after winning the toss and deciding to bat. India collected 219 runs in 35 overs. The team scored 6.25 runs per over. Rohit Sharma is out after collecting 40 runs off 24 balls. Kohli remains unbeaten with 67 runs and Iyer 70 runs. And the way India are batting now, they will score at least 150 runs in the last 15 overs. Even collecting more than 150 is not surprising. Because Indian batsmen have this ability. Today India looks set to deliver more than 370 targets. But with the South African batsmen in great form, the match will be very competitive.

libert19

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 11:19:25 AM

Run rate slowed down a lot after Rohit and Gill gone and especially when Shreyas came to the crease, he's eating dot balls as if playing test cricket, at least he should keep rotating strike.

He covered it up well and just now out at 77, bit hurry because he could have easily made 100 instead of looking to hit shot at every ball.

Indian players are batting well after winning the toss and deciding to bat. India collected 219 runs in 35 overs. The team scored 6.25 runs per over. Rohit Sharma is out after collecting 40 runs off 24 balls. Kohli remains unbeaten with 67 runs and Iyer 70 runs. And the way India are batting now, they will score at least 150 runs in the last 15 overs. Even collecting more than 150 is not surprising. Because Indian batsmen have this ability. Today India looks set to deliver more than 370 targets. But with the South African batsmen in great form, the match will be very competitive.

I think SA will choke.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 11:25:29 AM

-----
Edit

Rohit Sharma's team won the toss and decided to bat at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata. India's opening duo Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill started the batting brilliantly. Rohit Sharma looked like he was playing at T20 level. Rohit Sharma was dismissed for 40 off 24 balls. After a while Shubman Gill was out. The Indian team was under a bit of pressure after the dismissal of the two front-row batsmen. Then Virat Kohli and Shreyas Iyer are playing beautifully and have formed a beautiful partnership. The way Virat Kohli and Shreyas Iyer are batting, it seems that both will see centuries. Virat Kohli scored 73 runs off 89 balls and Shreyas Iyer scored 77 runs off 87 balls. If they can play like this then India will score 370 plus runs.

kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 11:30:47 AM

I think SA will choke.

A target like 370 will be very difficult to deliver. Maybe team India will give a target like 330-350. Iyer batted very well. But he could not score a century. Virat Kohli is still unbeaten with 74 runs off 92 balls. After 39 overs, India collected 236 runs. At an average of 10/11 runs per over, India will probably not be able to score more than 350. But no matter how big the target, the South African players will play to win. Yesterday we saw Pakistan win by batting at a huge target of 402 runs. I think today's match will be similarly competitive.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
libert19

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 11:34:09 AM

Yesterday we saw Pakistan win by batting at a huge target of 402 runs.

If they had chased full target, they would have likely fell short but oh well it's still win.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 12:14:57 PM

If they had chased full target, they would have likely fell short but oh well it's still win.

The way Pakistan batted, the team could have won even if they batted at a target of 402 runs. Babar and Fakhar's excellent batting we saw in yesterday's match.
But today I am very annoyed by India's batting. They batted well at the beginning of the innings. Their collection was 91 runs in 10 overs of power play. I thought the team would collect 400+ today. But they collected only 300 runs in 48 overs. However, this is a fairly good collection. But as the opponent is a big team like South Africa, this target will be very difficult to win. Kohli is yet to score a century. Kohli's collection of 99 runs from 118 balls. India will probably set a target of 325.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Nalain420

Activity: 294
Merit: 383

AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 12:21:09 PM

-----
Edit

The ICC World Cup match is very important. This match is between India and South Africa. This is the 37 match of the ICC World Cup. India won the first toss and elected to bat first. The Indian batsmen scored 285 runs in 46 overs with struggle and effort and conceded five wickets.Virat Kohli scored 91 runs off 112 balls with full effort. He will soon reach his century. Jadeja scored a run off one ball while supporting Virat Kohli. India did not lose a single match in this year's ICC World Cup. Their best effort is that they will not lose this match.Indian batsmen have scored 304 runs in 48 overs.Virat Kohli scored a century off 119 balls and gave India a boost.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 12:31:25 PM

The way Pakistan batted, the team could have won even if they batted at a target of 402 runs. Babar and Fakhar's excellent batting we saw in yesterday's match.
But today I am very annoyed by India's batting. They batted well at the beginning of the innings. Their collection was 91 runs in 10 overs of power play. I thought the team would collect 400+ today. But they collected only 300 runs in 48 overs. However, this is a fairly good collection. But as the opponent is a big team like South Africa, this target will be very difficult to win. Kohli is yet to score a century. Kohli's collection of 99 runs from 118 balls. India will probably set a target of 325.

By collecting 17 runs in the last over, India managed to set a target of 327 runs in 50 overs. Good enough they did. But India had the opportunity to bat better. They scored 91 runs in the first 10 overs but India scored only 33 runs in the next 10 overs. And this is where India lags far behind. Also the controlled bowling by the South African bowlers in the last 15 overs is absolutely commendable. In the last 15 overs I expected India to collect at least 150. But India's collection was 107 runs in 15 overs. India scored around 7.1 runs per over. South Africa's bowling was very controlled today. If the Indian bowlers can bowl in such a controlled manner, they have a chance to win. But with South Africa's batting like we have seen in this World Cup, it looks like India are going to concede their first defeat.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
libert19

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 12:34:14 PM

By collecting 17 runs in the last over, India managed to set a target of 327 runs in 50 overs. Good enough they did. But India had the opportunity to bat better. They scored 91 runs in the first 10 overs but India scored only 33 runs in the next 10 overs. And this is where India lags far behind. Also the controlled bowling by the South African bowlers in the last 15 overs is absolutely commendable. In the last 15 overs I expected India to collect at least 150. But India's collection was 107 runs in 15 overs. India scored around 7.1 runs per over. South Africa's bowling was very controlled today. If the Indian bowlers can bowl in such a controlled manner, they have a chance to win. But with South Africa's batting like we have seen in this World Cup, it looks like India are going to concede their first defeat.

SA haven't been good at chasing, also Indian bowlers are doing extremely well, I think we'll see India continuing their winning streak.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 12:39:31 PM

The wait is finally over!
Virat Kohli scored his 49th ODI century on his 35th birthday at Eden Gardens. He has now equaled Sachin Tendulkar's record and might even surpass it in the upcoming matches. Nothing but respect for King Kohli. Additionally, Jadeja's excellent performance has taken India's total to over 300. This score should be more than enough on this slow surface. It will be challenging to chase down this total for SA. Hopefully, India's spinners will play a significant role against South Africa's batters.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: