Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features  (Read 180981 times)
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:42:07 PM

TIPS had a good shot at being a legit coin meant for tipping, but the devs were stubborn and did not want to drop the atheist/fedora stuff so the coin died.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:13:57 PM

TIPS had a good shot at being a legit coin meant for tipping, but the devs were stubborn and did not want to drop the atheist/fedora stuff so the coin died.

What's past is past ..
I wrote this one off long ago also ..
We're trying to assess if there's any point to trying to move forward ..
If the answer is NO .. that's OK too ..

Triff ..

Senator51

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:58:28 PM

A few words about our brainstorming.  The situation is such that we do not have serious ability to fund development and even keep alive our web pages, there is lack of ideas how to give the TIPs a second life, there are only a few of TIPs holders/belivers still active around the coin.  This means that we got to the point where only something really new can attract attention and .... that is the best point for new beginning :-)

In my previous post I sugested some form of investing, supporting the dev to start and lead any new project/idea. IMO, devs can't spend their money and time to make coin holders happy (and rich). Also, its not so easy as hiring a new dev team couse even we will pay them and they finish their job - what will be next, how about system/service maintenance and development.  On the other hand, I am affraid no one donate serious amount of money without a chance to participate in the potential profits. So, I still think any form of investment is the best way to effective and honest cooperation between dev (tech team) and community.

About ideas - in brief:
1. Let's stop think about the coin value, start to think how to use TIPs to do business.
2. Let's look at what people are doing on a daily basis and how the TIPs can help them (can be involved)

What is your opinion about that approach ?
Senator51

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:36:22 PM

To move discussions forward, here is my sugestion. I am sure, all of you agree that people love to play games. They also keen on any competition, especially if not only blind fate decides who is the winner but rather player skills. Of course, for most of players, would be nice if every victory is also rewarded (even award of small value is usually welcome). Another important feature is the ability to play anywhere, anytime what means that player can use any terminal, PC, smartfon, tablet. Following that way of thinking, I upload the draft of a simple idea (uploaded to the id10tothe9 google drive public folder - Ideas suggested). Let's named it "Tip the Champion".

As I wrote, it is the draft so many detail have to be discussed. Another question is if Icanprogram can and willing join the idea. I do hope that my post will be the another step to reach our final decision what next.
id10tothe9

Activity: 623

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:00:23 PM

I'm worried that you and I are the only ( bag ) holders left that care about the coin !!  Roll Eyes

I'm open to any ideas that those currently holding TIPS may have unless, of course,
they've just written this one off or are content to buy @ 2 Lat and sell @ 4 Lat ..
rinse and repeat ..

There's no point ( imho ) discussing anything without the ability to FUND development ..
So .. here's a proposal/question to all current TIPS holders/investors ..

Would everyone ( to be fair to all holders ) be willing to donate/commit
10% of your TIPS holdings to a "TIPS Development Fund" for the purposes of

1) Hiring a new Dev Team ( ie has to be more than one individual )
2) Funding cleaning up what we've already got, wallets etc and evaluating our current status ..
3) Funding Future applications to facilitate TIPS use
4) Funding Marketing Efforts  

Obviously, we'd need a 'trusted' depository for the holding and disbursement of funds ..
I haven't checked in quite awhile, but the Market Cap of TIPS is currently +$100,000 or so ..
I'm sure we could easily invest/spend 10% or ~$10,000 on items 1-4 above ..

I don't have a large position here any longer ..
But, I do still hold 30 million TIPS and have orders to buy 15 million more ..
So, I'm good to donate/invest 10% of what I've got ( 3 million TIPS ) for this effort to get things started ..

Does this approach meet with anyone's/everyone's approval ??
Should we pursue this or not ??

Triff ..

I like this idea and it makes sense to me. We need to do the investment, first this would mean we are committed to this coin and willing to put our money into it to make it grow, second, if we don't do that then 100% of our holdings would become worthless anyway. So it's a worthwhile investment. And without having those funds we simply cannot build anything around TIPS, and this would make a difference between a community of speculators who have some holdings and do nothing hoping to get instaRich without an effort, in contrast to a devoted innovative community standing behind its project and building it. If the others like this too we could make a poll on this thread, and I also suggest one of us should contact the members per PM to make sure they get the news and participate since I'm guessing 95% of the members don't visit this thread anymore and forgot about it. The person to do that could become the coordinator of the PR node of our "Brain of TIPS" organisation Wink

ps. I already put this proposal into our TIPS Plan file on gdrive. Will be organising the new ideas we get here into those folders so that we have all in place and not lose anything!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
id10tothe9

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:07:43 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 02:24:09 PM by id10tothe9

Also who of you was it who proposed the "Tip the Champion" game idea? I think it's sooo awesome! have a look at it! (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-EOrHtX7vaI3yd6oOOeCECj8weDGwOCxynn8KTzX0lI/edit?usp=sharing)

Edit: Ah sorry Senator51 it was you  Cheesy Cheesy
was still reading previous posts, I also very much like the idea about evaluating websites and blogs seems like an idea with a potential for something even bigger than just people tipping writers, maybe a decentralised evaluation platform that can evolve to something entirely new Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dimke_yu

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:20:43 PM

Great ideas... love the game... I would also like to donate 10% in future development it is small a investment for a lot of good. I would like to say that network is running fine and wallets are working great.

id10tothe9

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:45:39 PM

A few words about our brainstorming.  The situation is such that we do not have serious ability to fund development and even keep alive our web pages, there is lack of ideas how to give the TIPs a second life, there are only a few of TIPs holders/belivers still active around the coin.  This means that we got to the point where only something really new can attract attention and .... that is the best point for new beginning :-)

In my previous post I sugested some form of investing, supporting the dev to start and lead any new project/idea. IMO, devs can't spend their money and time to make coin holders happy (and rich). Also, its not so easy as hiring a new dev team couse even we will pay them and they finish their job - what will be next, how about system/service maintenance and development.  On the other hand, I am affraid no one donate serious amount of money without a chance to participate in the potential profits. So, I still think any form of investment is the best way to effective and honest cooperation between dev (tech team) and community.

About ideas - in brief:
1. Let's stop think about the coin value, start to think how to use TIPs to do business.
2. Let's look at what people are doing on a daily basis and how the TIPs can help them (can be involved)

Totally agree with all you said! And I believe there is still a lot of room for ideas and innovation, cryptocurrency is still a speculation medium and real world applications are still waiting to be created! Also for our situation: from crisis comes innovation and rediscovery, we could make something big happen Cheesy

yah maybe going down the route of calling it an investment instead of donation is really the best way because I agree that probably not much will be donated, and making it an investment will create more incentive for cooperation and pressure and support behind the projects instead of just hoping that our next team will do things right this time. let's be realistic, not all TIPS holders will be donating, so to make it fair, those who donate should get some privileges when things go right. so eventually we could go in a similar direction to what NXT and BitShares communities are doing, and the new coins with IPO. something like creating a "founders" list which includes an ID and the donation amount of each founder and maybe a TIPS address of choice. Then when we build new commercial projects, we create assets (maybe via NXT) and a percentage of the assets is directly distributed to the founders depending on their amount of donation, the rest of the assets are used as a payment method to the devs, and can be offered on the market for new investors in order to fund the project. When the project succeeds, a given percentage of the returns will be distributed to the asset holders.

My concrete proposals:
1. Let's find out how many TIPS believers are still there! Is somebody willing to take a public relations (PR) position and PM the members of TIPS especially those who were contributing a lot in the past times? (I could do that too but will need to find some time for it, maybe on the weekend, but if somebody would like to do that it would be great)
2. let's talk about this issue of funding and investment vs. donation and if we choose investment, is it possible, how are we going to do it in details?
3. I will make another post to list the new edits I made on our gdrive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByUR6Uf-4r_2aF9Tb0xmQ2VaekE&authuser=0
4. can somebody tell me how to embed a link on those posts?  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
id10tothe9

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:59:25 PM

A summary of the current gdrive status:

First we have a file called TIPS Plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fpyyK-mSjD5xGV8GPTTkpMxLY5Fks0XwVXtYzaTgCTg/edit?usp=sharing
We have there a list for our plan of action, with the first step linking to the proposed organization structure. Then a list of current issues we need to deal with and the proposed solutions, then the current list of proposed projects. Those lists will grow, and also get shorter as we add ideas and solve issues etc. check it out.

I also created a folder called Strategic ThinkTank with the first file to handle our strategy. also check out the other files such as the list of suggested ideas, and the game project proposed by Senator51.

Now I suggest our next step here should be:
1. The creation of the organization structure, for now just give me the ok and I will create the table in the coming days and come back to you with the next step.
2. Then if the organization idea is ok with everybody, start discussion about the list of current issues (right now just the funding and currently 3 proposed solutions).

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:01:04 AM

tried searching in the forum.

I opened the wallet and get a Visual C++ Runtime error "This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Pleasr contact the application's support yeam for more information."

I tried reinstalling the wallet but same message.

Seems adding the addnodes from the op caused it. Deleted them from the config file and all is good.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
id10tothe9

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:55:13 AM

So here is the first issue on our TIPS plan that we need to discuss:

1. Devs and contributors must be rewarded. Proposed solutions:

a) TiPS owners donate/commit 10% of their holdings to a “TIPS Development Fund” for the purposes of:
- Hiring a new Dev Team ( ie has to be more than one individual )
- Funding cleaning up what we've already got, wallets etc and evaluating our current status ..
- Funding Future applications to facilitate TIPS use
- Funding Marketing Efforts
At the current market cap of $100k, depending on how many people contribute we could reach up to $10k for those 4 tasks.

b) Go down the investment route. Donations become investments which make the investors eligible for future rewards in case of a successful implementation. ie. we create a list of “Founders” maybe, with the IDs and chosen wallet addresses of those who made a donation, and future projects will (per consensus agree to) give back eg. 10% of their profits to the founders distributed in proportion to their donations. This topic is complex and needs more investigations, we could also use this method to create projects and reward the devs by creating assets to the projects they work on and they get rewarded with those assets which will guarantee them, and other marketing, organizing etc contributors, and also investors a payback through the profits of those projects.

c) have a multipool(s) for the community only dedicated to TIPS. The pool will direct part of its power to the most profitable coins, then buy TIPS and send them to the miners, and the other part of its power will be directed at TIPS to support the network and can change the percentage of that depending on the current situation of the network, eg increase when multipools attack us to prevent them from dumping large amounts, and then increasing even further when they leave the network at a high difficulty in order to keep the blockchain generating with its normal speed. The winnings of this pool(s) will go to a development fund for this coin which will also help us solve the funding problem.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Senator51

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:59:21 AM

A few days have gone and .... unfortunatelly there is little interest in TIPs development plans. What worries me most is the lack of response from the dev (devs). So far he (they) didn'n present his view on proposed actions.  Shall we assume he is not interested in either our proposals nor any other ?

I do like the id10tothe9 idea of a multipool, I also consider the point a) and b) as the basis for a serious discussion. So we got something to start from. As I wrote earlier, I am not big TIPs holder but ... I can buy and support a good project (hope that many community members following that way of thinking).

My point of view is the following:
- any existing and future coins have to define and based on the "economic" niche
- the features of any coin have to be directly related to its services (have to be usefull in the niche)
- in the near future such specialized coin will be exchanged for any other thanks to distrubuted exchanges

So, coin developers are to build the feature sets of the coin according to any service requirements (of course they should have strong possition in the proces of defining any service, system principles) Also, they have to oversee the development and operation of the coin. Of course, I repeat myself, they must be honestly rewarded !
I still think that any form of investment (share in the profits of service) is the best and the obvious solution. Without the dev commitment it's hard to belive in success.

If developers and coin holders are not interested in creating "economic" niche around TIPs then it is difficult to build everything from scratch. In such case, some other coin will be the first :-)
icanprogram

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:11:49 PM

What worries me most is the lack of response from the dev (devs). So far he (they) didn'n present his view on proposed

I took time out of my vacation to discuss id10tothe9's plans at length.
We spent I believe over an hour and a half going over it.
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 02:18:26 PM

As I've said here before, getting TIPS positioned with Point of Sale (POS) software and equipment providers would be huge. Use TIPS for tips. If there was a plugin gateway to the major POS software, 70% of the restaurants and eateries in the world could be using TIPS for tips for their servers. And/or, introduce TIPS to the fast food industry. Have you ever wanted to tip the really nice cashier at McDonalds or Burger King but there really was NO way to do it other than cash? Use TIPS...

I'm sure someone out there has already thought this through for other crypto, lets see if we can find them or anyone willing to start making phone calls and sending email...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
id10tothe9

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:15:17 PM

I honestly expected some discussion to happen here, but maybe it needs a little ignition and fuel, so I will write PMs tomorrow to members who I think are interested or were at some point and try to get more people to get involved in the discussion. I'm glad Senator51 is on the team, and few more people seem genuinly behind this coin. I didn't have much time last week, so tomorrow I'll try to reach more people. Also I'm glad we still have icanprogram on the team but let's get the organizational stuff done so that we can move forward. We have some really nice ideas here, and the innovative thinking is there, I believe when we think in the way of creating a business actually, that's when we'll hit the gold. let's stay active guys, and even if somebody doesn't have much thought to contribute, then write what ever you think of and it will help a conversation to develop! I'll see you tomorrow guys!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
id10tothe9

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:55:10 AM

I created this list of our organization members. Our next mission is to volunteer for those of us who want to be a contributing member, and for the rest of us also to vote and agree on the list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u9wo-Hvc3kt3WrkOXgEC5jWA9wVos-0yguryWxJgKM8/edit?usp=sharing

I want to volunteer to be on the Think Tank node, since this is the best thing I can do, I will try to coordinate and help organize our community and get us moving forward! If you would like me to be on that list please vote Wink
I also suggest that each one who wants to contribute should write a little bit about what they want to do and why they should be voted to be on the list! This way we achieve consensus and have motivated members who we can be sure they will be active and help move us forward. This members of "Brain of TIPS" are also subject to later outvote from the community if the community is not satisfied with their work and want to vote in more suitable members. Like that? lets go Smiley

ps. icanprogram I hope you want to be on the dev node Smiley, also I think we need to start putting polls on this thread and reddit and I guess it will be time now to use those access keys! Is there anybody who wants to be on the PR node to do this kind of stuff? You can also do that yourself in the beginning, or give me the keys and I can do that till we find dedicated members to manage that.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
id10tothe9

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:02:41 AM

Senator51, Arbitrageur and other members! I would like you to help and volunteer to be on the list! I hope you suggest yourselves, and let's get to the serious work!
Again the first thing to think about and understand is our rewards for doing this in order to make this volunteer work make sense and motivated, and how we and contributing members, and the whole community would be rewarded for working towards the success of FedoraCoin/TIPS. but I think slowly we are seeing the solutions. Lets get this discussion done.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
turk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:12:30 PM

Count me in for giving 10% of my Tips to get something going.  Granted, that would only be 200k, but I would do it.
id10tothe9

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:38:03 AM

Count me in for giving 10% of my Tips to get something going.  Granted, that would only be 200k, but I would do it.

Awesome! I would also do the same I think it's worth it Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
id10tothe9

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:41:07 AM

This is the PM in case I forgot somebody. I also was only able to go through this current thread to fetch the names, so if you know somebody from the old threads please let them know!

FedoraCoin/TIPS is alive and needs you!

Dear FedoraCoin/TiPS member!

We, members of the community, are working on reviving our FedoraCoin community once again to reach our previous activity and inspiration levels of early this year and go further beyond that. Much further!

I'm writing to you to invite you to join us again and help us make TiPS the success it can and should be. We want to exist in the real world, digital and analog, on the internet and in everyday life and be the solution to very many open problems that exist today where TiPS exactly can fit and help improve the world.

Please join us in the discussion and creation of the organization structure, plans and strategy on the road to the success of TiPS. Help us with your knowledge, ideas and creativity to build new business opportunities, and create solutions to real world problems, because that's the only way for a cryptocurrency or any innovation to succeed and make real useful contributions in our human society.

After all we've been through, I hope that we have learned our lessons and gained a lot of wisdom about how to do or not to do things. And in my opinion, though many were saying the right things and put a lot of effort and energy into it, we failed to steer our ship in the right direction. Right now we are kinda lost somewhere in the middle of the ocean, but still afloat! With new spirit, new and wiser management we still could set sail again and reach new exciting places if we have the will. The price of our coin has plummeted to its lowest levels, and previous engines that were moving us kinda stopped working and no one is moving us in any direction or undertaking any actions. But in a sense this might be a good thing. It's time to take control again, and change the ways things were done. We have the opportunity now to be creative and do whatever we want, instead of sitting on the sidelines and cheering for some coins hoping they do the right thing and make us rich, we have a free tool, all keys in our hands. I prefer to ride my own car than hike on a bus, and now we've been given the keys, and have the freedom to make this car as strong and as fast as we want if we know how. I think we learned a lot. This time we should do things together, with consensus of the community, it's our coin and together we will rebuild this racing car and head to the finish line. Every one is an innovator and an investor and a businessman if he/she so chooses, good ideas must be promoted and rewarded, and we need to focus on being a success in the real world with our ideas and innovation. The world hasn't really seen what cryptocurrency can do, and there is a huge potential still if we focus on reaching something. Which also means, at the current prices, every new investment can be very beneficial, and those of us who have invested earlier will be able to see their money again. If we really want this and paint the picture then build it together. I'd really like to see TIPS succeed, for one it has an awesome name that could market for itself, and I'd like to think I made a lot of friends on this thread who are really smart and innovative, and would like to work further with them and create something. It's a golden opportunity for every creative soul in my opinion, since it's all in our hands now and we can 'gestalt' it as ever we wish.

We are thinking of going in the direction of investment and business development, as this seems to be the only practical way to have a dedicated active community, with members taking own initiative and creating their own successful businesses and profiting from making contributions, and helping each other create a real commercial success. We can reach that by creating the different lego pieces and using each others contributions to create a larger working structure that will make us all benefit. Our donations could become investments in future profits, our posts and ideas can be rewarded through future successes building upon those contributions etc. This means, that those of us who will be there in the beginning and help build the system will benefit the most. We are still trying to figure out the details and need your help and opinion in doing that! Potentially, you can benefit from being an investor, a contributor, or just knowing what's going on and buying at the right time and supporting us. We are hoping to create a system where every contribution will get rewarded through payments, or growing value of investments or assets and returns from businesses created.

Right now we have created a public folder on gdrive to include and organize all the relevant ideas, plans etc for our community and to help us communicate, see and create the big picture together. You can contribute your own files, edit, comment etc. In addition, the discussions will be taking place on BCT and reddit for now, while we are thinking about creating a dedicated forum with separate categories in order to have directed specialized discussions and increase the synergy of our efforts. We could also have a live chat box on that forum directly and maybe integrate it on the main website and in other places. Everything is possible, and those are just ideas to start with. That's why we need you and each one of our community to contribute and help us transform the successful future as we dream of it to become a reality, by creating it ourselves through our collaboration.

Cheers, and hope to see you soon on one of our platforms!

Here is our gdrive folder, please check it out.
Then join us on the current BCT thread, hit that reply button and just start typing!

edit: apologies, forgot to add our reddit link.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: