Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I would purchase mining time with...
BTC - 231 (57.5%)
MTGOXUSD Codes - 32 (8%)
Credit Card - 112 (27.9%)
Other e-currency (ie. Dwolla, Paxum) - 27 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 400

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GPUMAX | The Bitcoin Mining Marketplace  (Read 215502 times)
simonk83

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 09:17:00 PM

FYI:  Still having DNS issues in Thailand.

Same issue in Australia (I assume).  The site times out immediately.  Never received an invite either Smiley

We have all the invites done up to Feb 1st.

Ok, don't know what to tell you.  I never received it (not in junk either).   It's academic at this point as the site doesn't load anyway (perhaps part of the reason why the invite didn't arrive).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pirateat40 (OP)
Avast Ye!

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2012, 09:17:58 PM

FYI:  Still having DNS issues in Thailand.

Same issue in Australia (I assume).  The site times out immediately.  Never received an invite either Smiley

OK. So A1bitcoinpool does not work on gpumax. What about clipse's 115% pool ? goat 115% pool ? Thanks !

If you look at the list, you can tell which pools we don't allow.

So are you ever going to tell people why they cannot connect anymore or are you going to keep ignoring these connection issues.

DNS has nothing to do with us.  We can't fix something that we cant control.

pirateat40 (OP)
Avast Ye!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2012, 09:18:52 PM

FYI:  Still having DNS issues in Thailand.

Same issue in Australia (I assume).  The site times out immediately.  Never received an invite either Smiley

Ok, don't know what to tell you.  I never received it (not in junk either).   It's academic at this point as the site doesn't load anyway (perhaps part of the reason why the invite didn't arrive).

PM me your email and ill check the list.

simonk83

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 09:28:32 PM

My bad, I applied on the 5th so they just haven't gotten to it yet.  Fair enough Smiley

pirate is looking into the connection issue I have.
SAC

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 09:29:28 PM

Same issue in Australia (I assume).  The site times out immediately.  Never received an invite either Smiley

OK. So A1bitcoinpool does not work on gpumax. What about clipse's 115% pool ? goat 115% pool ? Thanks !

So are you ever going to tell people why they cannot connect anymore or are you going to keep ignoring these connection issues.

DNS has nothing to do with using the 216.231.138.132 for the IP in a connection string either and when you do that you still get the same connection refused error it means the server is actively blocking your connection to it and that is something you control. Unless that is the wrong IP the least you could do is make a little more effort in giving out the correct IP to use while the DNS is fucked up.
pirateat40 (OP)
Avast Ye!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2012, 09:32:45 PM

DNS has nothing to do with using the 216.231.138.132 for the IP in a connection string either and when you do that you still get the same connection refused error it means the server is actively blocking your connection to it and that is something you control. Unless that is the wrong IP the least you could do is make a little more effort in giving out the correct IP to use while the DNS is fucked up.

If you want to check a site for the correct A record for GPUMAX.com be my guest. We've not had that IP address for at least 4 days now.  Like I said, blame your ISP or router for stale DNS records.

Our correct IP address is 184.173.241.234

SAC

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 10:01:01 PM

If you want to check a site for the correct A record for GPUMAX.com be my guest. We've not had that IP address for at least 4 days now.  Like I said, blame your ISP or router for stale DNS records.

Or you for having not bothered to give out the correct IP to this point... For all the good it does miners still cannot connect with the IP, a web browser will showing no workers to connect to in the account.
pirateat40 (OP)
Avast Ye!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2012, 10:10:22 PM

Or you for having not bothered to give out the correct IP to this point... For all the good it does miners still cannot connect with the IP, a web browser will showing no workers to connect to in the account.

I'm not here to train you on how to fix your networking issues.  Our system is load balanced and based on the hostname. So if you don't know how to find the correct IP after a ISP change (which we told everyone about and mentioned it's a stale DNS issue) and setup your hosts file to direct gpumax.com to the correct IP address you probably shouldn't be using our service.

We have a ton of people using the system perfectly fine from all over the world right now.  If it was a big issue with more that .5% of our users... sure i would spend a little more time trying to figure it out, but its not. 

It takes a lot to get on my nerves but you've seemed to find a way to do it.

Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 10:25:33 PM

The beauty of Bitcoin is its decentralized nature. With p2pool there's another level of decentralization added. I like that.

The idea of GPUMAX goes in the opposite direction. In the wrong direction imho.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
SAC

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 10:38:53 PM

If you want to check a site for the correct A record for GPUMAX.com be my guest. We've not had that IP address for at least 4 days now.  Like I said, blame your ISP or router for stale DNS records.

I'm not here to train you on how to fix your networking issues.  Our system is load balanced and based on the hostname. So if you don't know how to find the correct IP after a ISP change (which we told everyone about and mentioned it's a stale DNS issue) and setup your hosts file to direct gpumax.com to the correct IP address you probably shouldn't be using our service.

We have a ton of people using the system perfectly fine from all over the world right now.  If it was a big issue with more that .5% of our users... sure i would spend a little more time trying to figure it out, but its not.  

Good enough stick it up your ass with your amateur hour pool..
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 10:46:24 PM

Please just shut up and go away.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2012, 10:47:12 PM

http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/?q=public+dns

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
pirateat40 (OP)
Avast Ye!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2012, 10:47:23 PM

If you want to check a site for the correct A record for GPUMAX.com be my guest. We've not had that IP address for at least 4 days now.  Like I said, blame your ISP or router for stale DNS records.

I'm not here to train you on how to fix your networking issues.  Our system is load balanced and based on the hostname. So if you don't know how to find the correct IP after a ISP change (which we told everyone about and mentioned it's a stale DNS issue) and setup your hosts file to direct gpumax.com to the correct IP address you probably shouldn't be using our service.

We have a ton of people using the system perfectly fine from all over the world right now.  If it was a big issue with more that .5% of our users... sure i would spend a little more time trying to figure it out, but its not.  

For the 100th time. We are NOT a pool!

slider1978

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 10:53:24 PM

Please just shut up and go away.

+1 to this
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2012, 10:55:26 PM

Angry bastard neighborhood mod here, cut that out.

Bananington

Activity: 1372
Merit: 339

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 10:59:18 PM

Lol, agreed.
On a lighter note... pirateat40 can you give an ETA on the next round of updates for GPUMax.com? I'm looking forward to testing some of the features the users have requested/suggested in this thread.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SAC

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 11:10:27 PM

For the 100th time. We are NOT a pool!

No shit sherlock most times they have it together here it is your having DNS issues and you can't even be bothered letting people know the IP of your site so they can connect, it practically has to be dragged out if you. Then when you do there is still no way for them to use it as the system is still so screwed up as I said amateur hour.

I'm not here to train you on how to fix your networking issues.  Our system is load balanced and based on the hostname. So if you don't know how to find the correct IP after a ISP change (which we told everyone about and mentioned it's a stale DNS issue) and setup your hosts file to direct gpumax.com to the correct IP address you probably shouldn't be using our service.

We have a ton of people using the system perfectly fine from all over the world right now.  If it was a big issue with more that .5% of our users... sure i would spend a little more time trying to figure it out, but its not. 

Oh so you have the decency this time to give me a warning eh?
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 11:15:54 PM

Dude, you have been confrontational from the start.  The problem can only be fixed by you.  If you read the replies, you should be able to figure it out.  You are just making noise and demonstrating your immaturity.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 11:20:24 PM

SAC, this is a private beta which means that things are not supposed to work. If things did work, this wasn't beta. With that being said, if you don't want to help test the service, you don't have to.
SAC

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 11:24:23 PM

Dude, you have been confrontational from the start.  The problem can only be fixed by you.  If you read the replies, you should be able to figure it out.  You are just making noise and demonstrating your immaturity.

No problems here, both the pool and site work.

The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

Is what FF gives me Chrome just spins away never connecting using the IP (216.231.138.132) traceroute gives me for gpumax.com brings no joy either...

Was when I first mentioned the IP and this clown for just about four days could not be bothered to set the record straight so yeah I am just a little pissed...

SAC, this is a private beta which means that things are not supposed to work. If things did work, this wasn't beta. With that being said, if you don't want to help test the service, you don't have to.

I think I have made it clear I am not bothering to anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: