Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:03:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:17:54 PM

Also, we've just updated the RMA policy to the following:

** Update:

All clients will need to ship their miners back, even those which have picked up their miners machines from our office. Drop offs will not be accepted.

( in general, during a recall its best to have a record of a product returned and new product issued which is administered from a third party like fedex. )

You will take our units offline,  what guarantee will there be that you will ship anything back?

Is this some kind of reverse scam where you will be stealing our broken miners from us?

We want an escrow service to guarantee that we get something back!

If you don't want to RMA your miner, or if you'd like to wait for someone else on this forum to RMA their miner and confirm receipt, its your call. Stop being provocative.   

But I will say your getting a different miner (again using A1's), equal to 1.2THs or higher, with the same power consumption or less.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:19:16 PM

** Update:

All clients will need to ship their miners back, even those which have picked up their miners machines from our office. Drop offs will not be accepted.

( in general, during a recall its best to have a record of a product returned and new product issued which is administered from a third party like fedex. )

You will take our units offline,  what guarantee will there be that you will ship anything back?

Is this some kind of reverse scam where you will be stealing our broken miners from us?

If you don't want to RMA your miner, or if you'd like to wait for someone else on this forum to RMA their miner and confirm receipt, its your call. Stop being provocative.   

But I will say your getting a different miner (again using A1's), equal to 1.2THs or higher, with the same power consumption or less.

Can I send my unit to a trusted escrow instead?   

Alternatively, can you send me the new miner instead and I will ship you my miner?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:19:57 PM

** Update:

No,  I want to guarantee that you will send something back.

What guarantee do I have that you will send something back?

Can I send the unit to one of the trusted members of this forum and then you can send me the new unit?

What is the nature of the miner that you sill send back?   Will you be sending back a technobit solution that is in a case?

No, because that is just a dumb idea. We keep writing on this forum because we know customers like yourself will just flip and start writing the worst crap, so in general it is a necessity to maintain some presence here. We are working on a better solution for that as well.
mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:20:36 PM

Is it possible we see photos of this new miner? I will RMA my miner next Friday because I have something going on, thank you.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:20:41 PM

** Update:

That's damn vague here.  A different miner using A1's??!   What do you mean?  A technobit solution?  A dragon system? A coincraft system?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:21:50 PM

** Update:

Can I send my unit to a trusted escrow instead?   

Alternatively, can you send me the new miner instead and I will ship you my miner?

Why don't you just wait until someone else has received their new miner, ok. We'll send you the label in a bit but it our advise that you personally carlos wait until someone else from this thread has received and reviewed their miner.  
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:22:58 PM

** Update:

No,  I want to guarantee that you will send something back.

What guarantee do I have that you will send something back?

Can I send the unit to one of the trusted members of this forum and then you can send me the new unit?

What is the nature of the miner that you sill send back?   Will you be sending back a technobit solution that is in a case?

No, because that is just a dumb idea. We keep writing on this forum because we know customers like yourself will just flip and start writing the worst crap, so in general it is a necessity to maintain some presence here. We are working on a better solution for that as well.

Well given the many times you've claimed to ship something (remember the backplane that you promised and never delivered?  remember the 6th board that you promosied but never delivered? ).

Why the hell should I give up my miner on your claim that you will ship me a fixed version?

What about an escrow?  There was some dude here that volunteered to examine broken machines,  maybe I can ship to him?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:23:28 PM

ROFL Wink

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:25:19 PM

** Update:

That's damn vague here.  A different miner using A1's??!   What do you mean?  A technobit solution?  A dragon system? A coincraft system?

Maybe all three, maybe one of them, maybe a new AMT board.

We've said that we've explored all of the above options, stating what you'll be receiving at this time is subjective to availability and how production continues over the next weeks.
gyntas

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:56:27 PM

Dear ,AMT what about clients , why still waiting for units, when they will be deliver .

Thanks.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:45:09 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 11:04:14 PM by rik_khaos

LOL you guys are a riot.

I love when you update the news portion on site and magically there are all these updates throughout the months that were never there. happened with the last slew of updates as well.

But man I'll give you this one for free "We are continuing to produce rapability as we believe we are just around the corner from a 100% PCB success rate."

I think you may mean rapidly. That or you've been working on your mad flow, or brushing up on your rape abilities.

There I've done my good deed for the day and had a little laugh, better than the MRI machine at the VA.

Also, better job than last time with the metadata of photos, been using photoshop I see.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:42:58 PM

LOL you guys are a riot.

I love when you update the news portion on site and magically there are all these updates throughout the months that were never there. happened with the last slew of updates as well.

But man I'll give you this one for free "We are continuing to produce rapability as we believe we are just around the corner from a 100% PCB success rate."

I think you may mean rapidly. That or you've been working on your mad flow, or brushing up on your rape abilities.

There I've done my good deed for the day and had a little laugh, better than the MRI machine at the VA.

Also, better job than last time with the metadata of photos, been using photoshop I see.

I find your rapist wit a riot.... lol

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:44:01 PM

I will send mine in and review the setup I get back. I had plans to do that with the original one...but I think its safe to say everyone knows how that turned out generally for everyone. I think the new designs will be better. I will post videos and point it at elgius for a few days so its validated. If there are any other suggestions to improve the product for the future I will let AMT know my feedback.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
rik_khaos

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:08:18 AM

I'll be RMAing mine monday

Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:09:22 AM

AMT,

I will RMA my product back to you, and when can I expect the unit back? Lets say I RMA it on Wednesday next week, what day would I get it back? Would it be in June?

~Casey
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:35:30 AM

AMT,

I will RMA my product back to you, and when can I expect the unit back? Lets say I RMA it on Wednesday next week, what day would I get it back? Would it be in June?

~Casey

Yes Casey it would be in June. Also send your skype via email please.
rik_khaos

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:57:21 AM

AMT,

~Casey

Ah quick question while we've got you on here. For the purpose of MPP for those of us who've received our miners already since mine was shipped the 4th (7th?) of april does that mean our six months until mpp kicks in starts from that shipping date as the page describes?

Just wondering, thanks.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:37:36 AM

AMT,

~Casey

Ah quick question while we've got you on here. For the purpose of MPP for those of us who've received our miners already since mine was shipped the 4th (7th?) of april does that mean our six months until mpp kicks in starts from that shipping date as the page describes?

Just wondering, thanks.

Yes Curt.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:39:53 AM

LOL you guys are a riot.

The original files were to large, PS was used only to reduce the size. Metadata should show the dates the pics were taken.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:46:33 AM

What do you guys think about this Novello Technologies?
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: