Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:36:46 AM

Here is what was brought up today and has been running for a few hours.  I'll keep posting on a daily basis to hopefully convince AMT to pay their bill to IMET so I can show them what to do to make things right or at least point everyone in the right direction.  Again, there is nothing wrong with the PCBs or PCB assembly.  We did not make any mods to the boards.      

IMET, that is really very interesting (and troubling).  Can you give some evidence that the boards work for an extended period of time?  I think others have seen the boards work for a few days and then die so showing it working at one moment in time is interesting but not dispositive...

I'm working on it.  We have been bringing boards and systems up and down from the pile that AMT left to see if there is anything that can be done to recoup our loss from the bounced check.  I'm committed to keeping this one up for the long term and I'm confident that it will run based on the time I have spent with this hardware.  I am not an expert on these types of systems, but I am an experienced EE.  Hardware is what I do.  Software/firmware is another story hence I don't understand the date discrepancy.  I also hope that AMT comes around and pays their bill so they can learn of the work that I have done on my own time/dime to try to make something good happen.

Here is what I suggest you do for proof:

- Mine into a BTC address using a pool that allows you to mine directly to a BTC address (like Eligius, but there are others)
- Shoot a video of your working miner using that address (show a newspaper in the video to prove the current date)

We (including AMT) can all then monitor the miner live and confirm its history.

FYI, my guess is that your rPi controller has an incorrect date.  You can easily fix that with the "date" command as follows:

Code:
sudo date -s "3 Jun 2014 20:03:00 CST" 

OR, run raspi-config and setup all options:

Code:
sudo raspi-config
Internationalization options
Change Time Zone
Select geographical area
Select city or region.
Reboot

Here is the link for the machine that we brought up the other day.  

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PeLX5qNuRrEYVfFqm4tQC7LCj4Ed8N8j8

This unit has already run for about 2 days before we brought it down today to do what was suggested above so everyone can watch it.

And just a heads up for those following the whole IMET situation, and how the boards supposedly work and they know how to fix them. See the above link, the average is around 450ghs. Not saying that's a good thing, just showing people that we're not full of shit about that specific situation.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:44:03 AM

AMT, I'm amazed you still post here. Go crawl back into your hole Joshua, you fat piece of shit. Do what your lawyers suggest, and stay out of this forum.

Fucking loser.

Any plans on answering my comments to you? Guess not...your silence is damning. Pretty sure you are another paid shill. Funny how this "friend" of yours never seems to make an appearance on here. You are way to overly motivated....secret gay lover? Its gotta be something. Because you have no obvious business here and you really don't contribute shit to this discussion but cursing and instigating a virtual mob mentality. Go back and collect your check from BFL or Cointerra or whoever is paying you.

Talk about a paid shill, you already have openly discussed working for these scammers. Why would ANYONE need to be paid to call this out as a web of lies? You think the other companies, busy trying to work on their own problems, are worried about the worst failure of them all? This AMT business has been a train wreck, nobody needs to try and help it along.

Maybe you need to read carefully...I am working WITH them not FOR them HUGE distinction....firstly to get us our miners....did you order? if so then this pertains to you. I am defending against the bullshit racist intolerance I am seeing which is something I in general have a problem with. Secondly sirminesalot from DAY1 has posted nothing but shit. Again you gotta ask wtf is up with that. This was way back in February. When orders still had not even been announced to be delivered.

My motivation to get us miners. I am not getting paid for this. I have signed no NDA's...that said I am upfront about where I stand. Why am I defending them? Because these other trolls or paid shills who have no financial interest in any of this are a distraction that gets us nothing. Their suggestions make us the collateral damage in this mess. I dont defend AMT because they know how bad the fuck up was. They and a few other of us who are useful are actively working to come up with solutions that get everybody to win out in this. If you are ok with bitching and moaning and getting nothing (asuming you had an order) then fine. I have a self-interest in this. My motivations are openly selfish. To get my miners and the MPP honored. That said by doing so there is altruism in it as well because I would feel like shit if I was the only one. Again a selfish reason but rooted in altruism. I want to see everyone walk away with working hardware.

But paid shills are a fucking joke. Its obvious. They have NO motivation here. Friend my ass. Noone is that motivated unless they have a very selfish reason to be.

AMT, I'm amazed you still post here. Go crawl back into your hole Joshua, you fat piece of shit. Do what your lawyers suggest, and stay out of this forum.

Fucking loser.

Any plans on answering my comments to you? Guess not...your silence is damning. Pretty sure you are another paid shill. Funny how this "friend" of yours never seems to make an appearance on here. You are way to overly motivated....secret gay lover? Its gotta be something. Because you have no obvious business here and you really don't contribute shit to this discussion but cursing and instigating a virtual mob mentality. Go back and collect your check from BFL or Cointerra or whoever is paying you.

Joshua Zipkin is on record in stating that he is Bulgarian.
Joshua Zipkin is on record in stating that he is a Freemasons.
Joshua Zipkin is on record in stating that he is Jewish.

How the fuck is that when I string them to together - Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons - I'm considered a racist? Also, I've not once thought it, let alone pen it that such-and-such is somebody's gay-lover, yet we're now being attacked by someone that has, somebody who now pens that they have a problem with such pennings.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:57:13 AM

So, how does one apply to be a corporate shill? I ask because I need a stay at home job ;-)

First, have over 10K posts.
Next, attack everybody you think that may have pockets deep enough to pay for your silence.
Rinse.
Repeat.

My windfalls to date:

A subpar miner from BFL of which I sold for $500 and donated all the money included what Josh reimbursed me for traveling to KC to charity (or I purchased a yacht with the windfall).

A subpar miner from AMT in lieu of the 20 BTC bounty promised, of which I was able to mine enough bitcoins to purchase an island.

Today, I am paid from various bitcoin mining outfits to diss AMT, and if you discover which ones, I will gladly give you $1M USD, for I believe the tracks are covered, even from myself.

With your skill sets, rik, I say we should partner-up and really make a killer in this dissing thingie space. We'll dub it Rik-Gage, giving you first billing.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:25:02 AM

I think this needs an explanation. I figure they opened themselves up for this. That FYI is the BFL executive staff....Phin as we all know is the guy to the upper right. With all the BFL hate topping the first page, where are you? That seems suspicious to me. Should be to everyone else. FYI being a customer of BFL I watch all those threads pretty carefully too. I already have taken action against them as well. I cant reason with them. Josh at least I have been able to work with and can get results with. BFL does not give a shit AND they have the criminal background....where is all that on them? Interesting you dont come at them. Or maybe I missed the post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293854.0

This was last Sept year.
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs11.postimg.org%2Fxs0lg473n%2Fimage.jpg&t=540&c=Vg074cMRzvkLyA

Phin is the dude on the upper right.

Where are you on BFL these days? They are taking a tremendous amount of heat from legit customers....but nowhere to be found there. Again this was one of the things that made me wonder......
I am guessing you tooka nice paycheck to stop...gives you more time to bash on AMT and any potential competitors keeping BFL and their advertising business going (google adsense/adwords is very profitable with the right SEO and they have that in spades and buried most of their US competition).....this requires some better answers. Again you are straight up. I would like to believe that. But at the same time seeing this kind of post almost seems like you are way to chummy vs when you were with AMT it almost seemed forced. I don't see your continued presence with BFL or finding out more stuff on them....curious.

I know the first thing the detractors want is to nail me as AMT's shill. Initially I gave them the benefit of the doubt. But I have chewed them out alot of times since then as well and have done other things to insure that we get taken care of in all this. On that my post record is clear.....I saw a chance to make a difference to help our collective situation and took it. Josh needs the help, the people he had bailed. That is going to happen. Startups fail in that way. Not a sobstory. Just a fact of business. I and a few others who can name themselves (and have), offered to help with some of the engineering issues they were having. This ultimately benefits all of us in getting a miner that will work consistently. THere are those who are on the outside of this situation who have no skin in this game and won't understand that.

I and none of the others are getting paid for this work. There really is nothing beyond AMT that leads me to believe he is some kind of crook. He made some shitty mistakes and got caught in a fucked up situation that spiraled out of control (in part because of the shills but not all on them either some of that was bad management choices).

These are things he owns up to and is learning from. Its part of the rebuilding process. I have been advising him having run a few successful operations myself. The idea is to get AMT on their feet so we can all benefit.

That image was taken at a KC meetup. It was until I and BCP were leaving that Josh gave us both a subpar (but working) bitcoin single miner. When I got back home, I submitted a bill for travel and a one night stay in KC of which Josh kindly paid. Since than, BFL has not paid me one satoshi for services, with the single gift being a fluke and the travel expenses I expect, whereupon all the moneys, plus some was all donated.

Again, there is not a single entity that pays for any services I provide to the Bitcoin community, ergo all on my dime. What little I have gotten indirectly has all been donated, plus sum - a helluva lot of sum, of which I rather not brag, but opt to add here to further drive the point home.

That said, I rather not get into a pissing match with you, opieum2, for you're doing the best you can for the community under the circumstances, albeit I'm so taken aback that I've somehow now am the blunt of attacks when my pennings are just as valid as yours, though coming from different directions.

Later, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas

<post not checked for grammar>
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:03:58 AM

Fucking loser.

Talk about a paid shill, you already have openly discussed working for these scammers. Why would ANYONE need to be paid to call this out as a web of lies? You think the other companies, busy trying to work on their own problems, are worried about the worst failure of them all? This AMT business has been a train wreck, nobody needs to try and help it along.

Maybe you need to read carefully...I am working WITH them not FOR them HUGE distinction....firstly to get us our miners....did you order? if so then this pertains to you. I am defending against the bullshit racist intolerance I am seeing which is something I in general have a problem with. Secondly sirminesalot from DAY1 has posted nothing but shit. Again you gotta ask wtf is up with that. This was way back in February. When orders still had not even been announced to be delivered.

My motivation to get us miners. I am not getting paid for this. I have signed no NDA's...that said I am upfront about where I stand. Why am I defending them? Because these other trolls or paid shills who have no financial interest in any of this are a distraction that gets us nothing. Their suggestions make us the collateral damage in this mess. I dont defend AMT because they know how bad the fuck up was. They and a few other of us who are useful are actively working to come up with solutions that get everybody to win out in this. If you are ok with bitching and moaning and getting nothing (asuming you had an order) then fine. I have a self-interest in this. My motivations are openly selfish. To get my miners and the MPP honored. That said by doing so there is altruism in it as well because I would feel like shit if I was the only one. Again a selfish reason but rooted in altruism. I want to see everyone walk away with working hardware.

But paid shills are a fucking joke. Its obvious. They have NO motivation here. Friend my ass. Noone is that motivated unless they have a very selfish reason to be.

Fucking loser.

How the fuck is that when I string them to together - Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons - I'm considered a racist? Also, I've not once thought it, let alone pen it that such-and-such is somebody's gay-lover, yet we're now being attacked by someone that has, somebody who now pens that they have a problem with such pennings.

Josh never said he was he was Bulgarian or a Freemason. You said that.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:06:21 AM

So, how does one apply to be a corporate shill? I ask because I need a stay at home job ;-)

First, have over 10K posts.
Next, attack everybody you think that may have pockets deep enough to pay for your silence.
Rinse.
Repeat.

My windfalls to date:

A subpar miner from BFL of which I sold for $500 and donated all the money included what Josh reimbursed me for traveling to KC to charity (or I purchased a yacht with the windfall).

A subpar miner from AMT in lieu of the 20 BTC bounty promised, of which I was able to mine enough bitcoins to purchase an island.

Today, I am paid from various bitcoin mining outfits to diss AMT, and if you discover which ones, I will gladly give you $1M USD, for I believe the tracks are covered, even from myself.

With your skill sets, rik, I say we should partner-up and really make a killer in this dissing thingie space. We'll dub it Rik-Gage, giving you first billing.

Phinnaeus Gage Finally Admits It Above!!!!!!
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:25:59 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 02:39:44 AM by opieum2

Fucking loser.

Fucking loser.

The gay lover comment is highlighted as a snarky comment at sirminesalot as he has insulted me an others in similar ways. Fair point tho calling me out on what I said. I am man enough to admit my comment was wrong. For that I apologize to anyone in the LGBT community I may have offended.

And you addressed my question on the BFL thing...strangely the only one who has. I have read through your other posts and it does kind make me wonder why the comments on his background...in the interest of keeping this civilized (since you have generally been with me and some others on here) Its fair I should be the same. My other question still stands however. What is the significance of the Jewish comments? HIs affiliation with Masons? or being Bulgarian for that matter....That question alone begs answering. Honestly I would take all this more seriously if it was just straight up facts. I am sure there are others who feel the same way. Its been brought up before. Even Bickellinski said there was zero tolerance for it in the other thread....so you answered the BFL question fair enough.

For the other two yahoos...sirminesalot and RIckJamesBTC what are your order numbers?? oh wait. sirminesalot doesn't have one. RickJamesBTC still hasn't answered the one question either......
As I said this is all a distraction from the goal of getting all this crap resolved. Whipping us up into a frenzy does us no good. I fell into that trap more than once here. ANd that is my mistake. Now i just want results. And working WITH them to make it happen. At least Phin you are generally consistent across the board with the companies and people. But I fairly have to ask your motives after seeing that BFL post. I still would like to know a legit reason for throwing anyones race, religion, organizational affiliation into this already messy situation?

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 02:40:45 AM

Phinnaeus Gage Finally Admits It Above!!!!!!
Sarcasm, retard. Look into it.

Josh never said he was he was Bulgarian or a Freemason. You said that.

Seems AMTMiners (AKA: Joshua Zipkin) is referring to himself in the 3rd person again.

The Surgeon General said that Red Bull will do that to Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons, along with threatening to kill people.

Please let me know if you desire more proof that Joshua Zipkin is indeed a Bulgarian and a Freemason:

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:49:45 AM

Opieum, what do you think you could do with my order number? Have AMT post my name here? Who the hell do you think you are (AMT employee) that I would care what you have to say about my posts? From the beginning you have been an AMT shill, you continue that now. AMT is not in trouble now because of you, you are an irrelevant little shit that AMT has bribed or paid to help out. AMT is in trouble for ripping off hundreds of people and never delivering working miners. The reason this is still an issue, is because AMT comes here and lies, blames customers for their problems, and whines like a stupid child. I can't believe how immature the people working for AMT have been this whole time, since the beginning. Remember when they got all pissy, deleted posts, whining about how customers are so mean to them?

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 03:05:00 AM

Fucking loser.

Fucking loser.

The gay lover comment is highlighted as a snarky comment at sirminesalot as he has insulted me an others in similar ways. Fair point tho calling me out on what I said. I am man enough to admit my comment was wrong. For that I apologize to anyone in the LGBT community I may have offended.

And you addressed my question on the BFL thing...strangely the only one who has. I have read through your other posts and it does kind make me wonder why the comments on his background...in the interest of keeping this civilized (since you have generally been with me and some others on here) Its fair I should be the same. My other question still stands however. What is the significance of the Jewish comments? HIs affiliation with Masons? or being Bulgarian for that matter....That question alone begs answering. Honestly I would take all this more seriously if it was just straight up facts. I am sure there are others who feel the same way. Its been brought up before. Even Bickellinski said there was zero tolerance for it in the other thread....so you answered the BFL question fair enough.

For the other two yahoos...sirminesalot and RIckJamesBTC what are your order numbers?? oh wait. sirminesalot doesn't have one. RickJamesBTC still hasn't answered the one question either......
As I said this is all a distraction from the goal of getting all this crap resolved. Whipping us up into a frenzy does us no good. I fell into that trap more than once here. ANd that is my mistake. Now i just want results. And working WITH them to make it happen. At least Phin you are generally consistent across the board with the companies and people. But I fairly have to ask your motives after seeing that BFL post. I still would like to know a legit reason for throwing anyones race, religion, organizational affiliation into this already messy situation?

I'll address the J/B/F aspect honestly, bud. For one, it is fact, and I can easily provide such proof once again, with Josh even telling me about his Freemasons connection in the parking lot of his office in Haverford. I strung the terms together, which later including Gimp, as a form of banter. I started doing such after Josh, whether him or him speaking of himself in third person, penned such wasn't true, namely the Freemasons claims. It was my way of sticking it to him for lying, that is all. I have no qualms with Josh being any of the aforementioned, as you and I don't have any qualms with the gay community, for for the most part, all four groups contain great individuals.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2578

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:20:33 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 03:35:55 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

Opieum, what do you think you could do with my order number? Have AMT post my name here? Who the hell do you think you are (AMT employee) that I would care what you have to say about my posts? From the beginning you have been an AMT shill, you continue that now. AMT is not in trouble now because of you, you are an irrelevant little shit that AMT has bribed or paid to help out. AMT is in trouble for ripping off hundreds of people and never delivering working miners. The reason this is still an issue, is because AMT comes here and lies, blames customers for their problems, and whines like a stupid child. I can't believe how immature the people working for AMT have been this whole time, since the beginning. Remember when they got all pissy, deleted posts, whining about how customers are so mean to them?

You sir are a clinchpoop.
Look it up.
In fact, here, easy for you though the 1st 5 or so that come up probably fit as well http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEQQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.oregonlive.com%2Fedge%2F2013%2F04%2Fthursdays_edge_stop_groaking_m.html&ei=ndaTU9evIYyI8gGV-IHwDQ&usg=AFQjCNHMWjkw6qCxRhF7hO14HM-44RNfbQ&sig2=liaS4LesL04GcQXSsarChA&bvm=bv.68445247,d.b2U
The point is that if you are not a customer then ya should leave us to fight our own battles and go get stuffed.
We do not need you here.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:43:31 AM

Oh I cant do anything with the number. Its a simple number....but you haven't given it...after all its just a number....just like sirminesalot. Again deflection....questions your position here.. me I am 1493 in the order queue. Never hid that....after all what good is it to anyone? All it establishes is a legitimate reason to bitch about anything....

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:45:19 AM

ROFL @ Clinchpoop.... wtf.

Opieum, I've got nothing to prove to you, and will not. It's absolutely none of your business. Again, deflection on you, you are lying and claiming to "try and help"
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:11:58 AM

everyone is lying, no one is to be trusted, not even ourselves. What if we are all just lying to ourselves?

God this thing just gets more ridiculous with the shit slinging every minute.

Opieum, take a breath and relax. All the arguing will do is give you a heart attack. everyone has their own motives and that is their right, just as you have yours.

knowing their order numbers proves nothing, and honestly might be the only protection from repercussions that could be imposed. It's logical to keep it confidential at this point. Perhaps the friend is someone named in the lawsuit as a plaintiff.   

I find the whole idea of people paid to badmouth any of these companies ridiculous, seo optimized posts or not. So far nearly all these companies have firmly shoved their heads up their own asses, without the help of a network of corporate spies leaking dis or mis information, that they are all standing around looking like a bunch of confused ostriches.

Lets focus on the task at hand. I've e-mailed the RMA email and have not received further instruction. I'll assume it's because it's the weekend for now.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:58:18 PM

ROFL @ Clinchpoop.... wtf.

Opieum, I've got nothing to prove to you, and will not. It's absolutely none of your business. Again, deflection on you, you are lying and claiming to "try and help"

Actually since I called you out first its on you...easy to say you got nothign to prove...you have everything to prove....because you are coming on here and causing more problems than you solve...actually you solved none. You just come on here to bitch...my guess is you are a paid shill until you can prove otherwise. ALL you can do is toss it back on me...but I am open about where I stand..unlike you.

opieum2

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:02:23 PM

everyone is lying, no one is to be trusted, not even ourselves. What if we are all just lying to ourselves?

God this thing just gets more ridiculous with the shit slinging every minute.

Opieum, take a breath and relax. All the arguing will do is give you a heart attack. everyone has their own motives and that is their right, just as you have yours.

knowing their order numbers proves nothing, and honestly might be the only protection from repercussions that could be imposed. It's logical to keep it confidential at this point. Perhaps the friend is someone named in the lawsuit as a plaintiff.   

I find the whole idea of people paid to badmouth any of these companies ridiculous, seo optimized posts or not. So far nearly all these companies have firmly shoved their heads up their own asses, without the help of a network of corporate spies leaking dis or mis information, that they are all standing around looking like a bunch of confused ostriches.

Lets focus on the task at hand. I've e-mailed the RMA email and have not received further instruction. I'll assume it's because it's the weekend for now.

Fair point. easier to just stick to whats at hand. I already emailed the RMA as well. No reply either but again weekend. I think I made the point since they have not been able to adequately answer the questions anyway. The order number will not matter really as the class action would be enforceable. And retaliation on them would actually be WORSE for AMT anyway legally. Its already a thing that can be shown in court...so its better for them not to do that. All said and done tho I am gonna back off. I also got the same advice from various other people in private as well. Their own words and lack of validation speak more for themselves than anything I can say. I just wanted to make sure those questions got asked. Because noone seems to have thought to ask them.

opieum2

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:07:17 PM

Fucking loser.

Fucking loser.

I'll address the J/B/F aspect honestly, bud. For one, it is fact, and I can easily provide such proof once again, with Josh even telling me about his Freemasons connection in the parking lot of his office in Haverford. I strung the terms together, which later including Gimp, as a form of banter. I started doing such after Josh, whether him or him speaking of himself in third person, penned such wasn't true, namely the Freemasons claims. It was my way of sticking it to him for lying, that is all. I have no qualms with Josh being any of the aforementioned, as you and I don't have any qualms with the gay community, for for the most part, all four groups contain great individuals.

With respect as I just read this...what relevance does it have to our situation? I guess this is where my gripe is? It almost seems like a character assassination based on race/religion....I mean to draw a comparison.....I recently had a Jewish dentist....real scumbag..........BUT I went to another Jewish dentist.......salt of the earth real nice dude bedside manner was the best and was a very charismatic and most of all competent unlike the other one. I have encountered similar things in other places with Mormons (lived in Idaho/Utah for a couple years) so just saying the organization really is irrelevant. OK fine I get the comedic value of some of the stuff you say I do get a lol out of it. But genuinly throwing the race/religion thing is kinda messed up. Even if he told you. I mean shit I could tell you I am Colombian (half) does that automatically mean I am a druglord or Cofee peddler (stereotypes Colombians are commonly associated with)?  I don't think its an unfair question to ask as to why race/religion is at all relevant in a case of hardware and business ethics.

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:55:26 PM

Called me out first? You are such a fool. I called you out as an employee of AMT months ago. Since you are mentally incompetent, and accusing me of working for some unknown third party, why don't you speculate on what those might be, then find some sort of evidence that I might work for them. It'll be impossible since I own a few businesses and only work for myself, but hey, knock yourself out. I swear, all these idiot kids who think that there is some grand conspiracy to hurt AMT make me laugh. NOBODY needs to pay someone to hurt AMTs rep. They are completely capable of destroying any chance of a good reputation on their own. You need to go out in the world and get a real job, as defending AMT on a stupid forum isn't going to look good on your resume.
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:43:45 PM

Iv missed alot on this thread it seems. And it has decended back to chaos. Not you rik but general chaos. Thiught id just dive in though and update you all. As of around an hour ago the board which was limping along with one chip missing a core or two has finally given in to the pressure and given up the ghost. :-(. not too happy as its been plodding along fine untill today. No signs that it was going to die just pooped out. Rip board #4 biard #0 and #2 will miss you

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
opieum2

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:33:28 AM

Called me out first? You are such a fool. I called you out as an employee of AMT months ago. Since you are mentally incompetent, and accusing me of working for some unknown third party, why don't you speculate on what those might be, then find some sort of evidence that I might work for them. It'll be impossible since I own a few businesses and only work for myself, but hey, knock yourself out. I swear, all these idiot kids who think that there is some grand conspiracy to hurt AMT make me laugh. NOBODY needs to pay someone to hurt AMTs rep. They are completely capable of destroying any chance of a good reputation on their own. You need to go out in the world and get a real job, as defending AMT on a stupid forum isn't going to look good on your resume.

You are an idiot and know less than shit. No I am not an employee nor I have been at any point. YES I am working with them this is fairly recent a month ago is when it all started. All you got for yourself is insults...sadly its what makes you a moron. I got respect for Phin in the regards he is going after companies. I can respect his position because unlike you he is posting facts (I dont agree with the racist stuff which is my issue with him there BUT I can respect what he is trying to do... least there is an understanding there)....you however are just a malcontent tool with nothing to offer here.... You and sirminesalot got nothing but insults to toss at anyone who speaks against you. Hell you got em anyway. And you have nothing that will prove your position. You continually back away from that and distract from that sole question. This is why I am pretty sure you are a paid shill by competition. You have never stated your reason for being here...me I am a customer...in fact there are a few people who already know I am one. A few who have already interacted with me directly, they know my thinking in all this.....honestly just fed up with you assholes who come in and incite the virtual mob mentality. But yea this will be my last post on the matter. At least I called you out and the record shows you got nothin. No answers on this. So it at least confirms alot more to me and I am sure others will see it too. I have been open on my position....you have not.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: