Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:27:01 PM

It doesn't help that when you RMA the thing FedEx gets especially retarded and trys to ship the package back to you even after you confirm twice it's going to be delivered there.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:58:56 PM

It doesn't help that when you RMA the thing FedEx gets especially retarded and trys to ship the package back to you even after you confirm twice it's going to be delivered there.

I learned a bit of a lesson on that myself (mine got returned for same reason). You gotta tell them the location is around the back of the building. Its there. Note that somewhere on the waybill so they see it. FEDEX has been a bit retarded about it...not the first time I have had that experience with them either...other things same deal.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
avaughan4

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:40:39 PM

Fuzzy brought up an interesting fact today. Did anyone else notice there is a shortage of miners. Israeli's, and a few US sites are sold out, and bitmain too...

That's because they do ship their miners, not like you. And also the other miners are much better than yours. What a surprise!

Yea we do to. Smiley

Hey AMT,

Can you send me the $2,609 in credit you still owe me? You have done nothing for that money. You owe it to me 100%.
I don't want to buy another one of your machines seeing as you give no support.
If it were up to me I would ask for a full refund as the "Kits" you sent me don't work and never worked.
Be honest for once in your lives. Send me back the money you were going to hold as credit towards another purchase.
I have sent you multiple emails about RMAs that have gone unanswered. I also sent you an email about how to send me the credit back to me. Read your email, don't be negligent. You want to be a stand up company? Start standing up! Don't be such cowards all the time! Face your responsibilities!

If this is how you are going to do business declare bankruptcy and close shop already or settle up with your customers. I would be glad to send you back your machines for half price at this point plus the credit you owe me. They are very expensive paper weights to me.

Arturo
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2567

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:45:41 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 01:13:36 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

Fuzzy brought up an interesting fact today. Did anyone else notice there is a shortage of miners. Israeli's, and a few US sites are sold out, and bitmain too...

That's because they do ship their miners, not like you. And also the other miners are much better than yours. What a surprise!
But that does not address the question... New mega pharm or cloud operation clean out the supply?? Even scrypt miners from GAW are sold out.

Bitmain I can see considering their new s3 is just around the corner. Hell, the s2 was probably mainly just to burn off the inventory of their BM1380 chip and at 640 of them per miner did a damn fine job I'd say...

edit: Hmm... just looked and the s2 is back to sale open. Damnit... Decisions decisions, wait to see what the s3 sells for or get another s2 Undecided And the Spond's are still sold out.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
raydeeyo

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:51:49 AM

Haven't read AMT thread in a long time since the previous one was closed, thought not to ask in here but after 2 month of mailing & calling and yet to get any replies... here is the last place i can go... So did anyone receive their miners yet? When was it ya? Can i know your order number so i can know that it's still operating... mine was #1433
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 03:16:13 AM

Yea we do to. Smiley

Hello AMT.

i buy 20 of your biggest uberteslaquantumminers.

i heard the customer protection in the united states of america is awesome.

please send me your bank accaount details.

cheers

giorgiotheclown

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:39:40 AM

Yea we do to. Smiley

Hello AMT.

cheers

giorgiotheclown

Sure, we just got the uberteslaquantumminers in stock. Send your request to sales@advancedminers.com, if you act quick we can include a flux capacitor as well. And that's a limited time offer.
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 03:46:08 AM

Yea we do to. Smiley

Hello AMT.

cheers

giorgiotheclown

Sure, we just got the uberteslaquantumminers in stock. Send your request to sales@advancedminers.com, if you act quick we can include a flux capacitor as well. And that's a limited time offer.

i love the united states and AMT. my secretary will contact you.

my 3 personal biggest heroes, george bush and his pretzel.

boris yeltzin

and AMT

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
raydeeyo

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:50:22 AM

Haven't read AMT thread in a long time since the previous one was closed, thought not to ask in here but after 2 month of mailing & calling and yet to get any replies... here is the last place i can go... So did anyone receive their miners yet? When was it ya? Can i know your order number so i can know that it's still operating... mine was #1433

AMT, y u ignore my question...
raydeeyo

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:04:46 AM

Hmm... maybe is my problem... should indicate to AMT instead, sorry... so AMT, would you mind to reply my email. Thanks~
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:08:44 AM

Because he is busy trolling and drinking RedBull...

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:21:41 AM

What's up with the class action guys?  Clenell's big date came and went and not a peep from our favorite peanut gallery.

Would have thought Clenell would have address his followers by now, or at least mentioned something to those who are interested, he is their leader of it after all.  We feel that since we're the ones being sued its not our place to bring up the specifics (hence why we have not mentioned it thus far).  

We did notice however that he was searching for more distant AMT clients on a new thread, maybe because he's realized his that his cocktail of psychiatric problems,  obsessive compulsive disorder mixed with a hint of narcissism and just a dab of paranoia (AMT and it's employees are not clinical psychiatrists, and are no way inferring that Clenell suffers from OCD or anything alike, nor do we have any information that states otherwise)  have once again lead him down a path of no resolve.

Or maybe because a few local plaintiffs (like the 3 that came to us within the last day which have opted out) finally realize that Clenell possibly suffers from something and dragged everyone into a situation which was already pretty bad (our doing and choices) and potentially made it worse. What is nice is that now we can work with those opt outs on their orders individually. Maybe some clients are coming to their senses  or maybe not.

Could be, who knows..

Only time will tell right.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:26:05 AM

We were working on the last post, sry.  Yes we cannot discuss clients individual orders on this public forum. someone will get back to you via email shortly, thanks.
Und3rd0g

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:31:38 AM

What's up with the class action guys?  Clenell's big date came and went and not a peep from our favorite peanut gallery.

Would have thought Clenell would have address his followers by now, or at least mentioned something to those who are interested, he is their leader of it after all.  We feel that since we're the ones being sued its not our place to bring up the specifics (hence why we have not mentioned it thus far).  

We did notice however that he was searching for more distant AMT clients on a new thread, maybe because he's realized his that his cocktail of psychiatric problems,  obsessive compulsive disorder mixed with a hint of narcissism and just a dab of paranoia (AMT and it's employees are not clinical psychiatrists, and are no way inferring that Clenell suffers from OCD or anything alike, nor do we have the we have any information that states otherwise)  have once again lead him down a path of no resolve.

Or maybe because a few local plaintiffs (like the 3 that came to us within the last day which have opted out) finally realize that Clenell possibly suffers from something and dragged everyone into a situation which was already pretty bad (our doing and choices) and potentially made it worse. What is nice is that now we can work with those opt outs on their orders individually. Maybe some clients are coming to their senses  or maybe not.

Could be, who knows..

AMT_miners,

I have no "dog in this fight", but you really need to "chill" and accept the fact that you f'd over many people that deserve at least a little respect from the company you represent.  I am astounded at the disrespect that AMT has given it's customers (especially in this thread).  I would encourage you to "grow up" and act like a respectable business.  Without that, you will continue to be taunted like a child.

I apologize in advance for the "frank" and "apparently needed" public feedback.  I hope you get your sh*t together for the good of the Bitcoin community.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:34:51 AM

We did notice however that he was searching for more distant AMT clients on a new thread, maybe because he's realized his that his cocktail of psychiatric problems,  obsessive compulsive disorder mixed with a hint of narcissism and just a dab of paranoia (AMT and it's employees are not clinical psychiatrists, and are no way inferring that Clenell suffers from OCD or anything alike, nor do we have the we have any information that states otherwise)  have once again lead him down a path of no resolve.

Could be, who knows..

AMT_miners,

I have no "dog in this fight", but you really need to "chill" and accept the fact that you f'd over many people that deserve at least a little respect from the company you represent.  I am astounded at the disrespect that AMT has given it's customers (especially in this thread).  I would encourage you to "grow up" and act like a respectable business.  Without that, you will continue to be taunted like a child.

I apologize in advance for the "frank" and "apparently needed" public feedback.  I hope you get your sh*t together for the good of the Bitcoin community.

Und3rd0g,

this community forum, who sole purpose is to steer anyone way from buying a miner from any company in general, has provided the infrastructure to allow one crazy nut client to effect a start up business in such negative way that it may lead to it's ultimate demise. Yes we f'd up, made poor sourcing choices and have taken responsibility for that. But this suit has set us back months, time and money.  Instead of closing shop like several others have and completely f'ing over our clients all together, we will still make every attempt at resolving any outstanding orders to our client's satisfaction. Even if it takes years, all of our nice clients will feel satisfied.

This forum, in no way represents our clients, most don't have time to sit and read a thread filled with crap. And even when trying to steer the conversation to a potentially insightful or helpful approach it becomes ineffective, because the trolls go to work. So only if stays at a level of just crap, do trolls feel satisfied and ultimately keep their comments to themselves. Notice the trends if you read through it all or have the time.

Please understand that it's very rare that we see more than 10 of the usual same clients posting on here. By having a customer support rep like myself write on here in such a manner, it brings a level of control to the spam which is left, and is AMT's way of actually deferring clients away from here and teaching them not to come to here for for real information. Because if you were a client and you found this thread and it provided no real information on an order by order basis, and was just filled with pages of crap,would you come back here on a daily basis to read it, or would you make every attempt you could to get in touch with the company directly and have a direct conversation with some one in charge.  

If we don't write something here everyday, trolls go to work and write such perfectly optimized negative SEO post that in turn ruin our reputation even more. And even if we restore balance, and improve our reputation through satisfied customers in the future, the trolls have still left their little comments, and they won't remove them anyway. And even if we remove their posts they are still mirrored on another site so it doesn't matter from an SEO perspective right?

Writing on this forum is in no way meant to be disrespectful to our clientele, nor is it a means to try and acquire new clients. And there are a few clients which can see past the day to day bs, understand the situation and help when they can.  And if we disrespect those which populate our thread with pure crap,than maybe that's just the unprofessional strategy which is needed in order to steer clients away from coming to this mess in the future. And bare in minde, on the next thread over is a new company that's scamming someone, or another thread filled with crap, or an asian based company offering a cheaper product. Think about it.

To most of these trolls its just a game "war games" and what nut, and they don't care how it effects real people, their lives, businesses or clients.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:40:16 AM

This forum, in no way represents our clients, most don't have time to sit and read a thread filled with crap. And even when trying to steer the conversation to a potentially insightful or helpful approach it becomes ineffective, because the trolls go to work. So only if stays at a level of just crap, do trolls feel satisfied and ultimately keep their comments to themselves. Notice the trends if you read through it all or have the time.

Then why did you start advertising yourself here? I bet that most of your customers are from this forum.

To most of these trolls its just a game "war games" and what nut, and they don't care how it effects real people, their lives, businesses or clients.

Please answer a simple question: When were you supposed to deliver miners to your customers and at speed and power consumption have you promised for your miners?

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:48:50 AM

Then why did you start advertising yourself here? I bet that most of your customers are from this forum.

Please answer a simple question: When were you supposed to deliver miners to your customers and at speed and power consumption have you promised for your miners?

AMT started writing here because it seemed appropriate to have some sort of presence at the time. It was a major mistake to do so.

Clients delivery dates changed based on the date of the order, or product ordered. Circumstances like this thread and trolls like yourself, ultimately indirectly assisted in some of our delays, other delays were cause by poor sourcing and just good old fashion trusting the wrong people.

Most of our clients did not come from this forum, we can tell you that for sure. That's why if you look on that list which was created with our clients orders numbers, you wont see to many to begin with.  This forum helped to steer clients away from our company, and distract our company by having to justify ourselves to trolls like yourself.  But that was the point all along, at least from a trolling perspective.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:29:06 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 07:05:34 AM by RoadStress

AMT started writing here because it seemed appropriate to have some sort of presence at the time. It was a major mistake to do so.

Clients delivery dates changed based on the date of the order, or product ordered. Circumstances like this thread and trolls like yourself, ultimately indirectly assisted in some of our delays, other delays were cause by poor sourcing and just good old fashion trusting the wrong people.

Most of our clients did not come from this forum, we can tell you that for sure. That's why if you look on that list which was created with our clients orders numbers, you wont see to many to begin with.  This forum helped to steer clients away from our company, and distract our company by having to justify ourselves to trolls like yourself.  But that was the point all along, at least from a trolling perspective.

Why hasn't AMT stopped writing here when it became unappropriated inappropriate to have a presence here?

Forum trolls have caused some delays? Please explain how is that possible.

You still haven't answered to my question. Have you shipped all orders up to date? When was the first promised shipping date?

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:02:58 AM

Circumstances like this thread and trolls like yourself, ultimately indirectly assisted in some of our delays

How stupid do you think we are?
But hey, lets pretend we would actually be gullible enough to somehow believe that; If trolls can indeed manage to contribute to 6+ month delays, that alone would be a reason to never ever order from you.  Which other bitcoin mining OEM has ever had delays caused by "trolls"?
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:14:18 AM

Circumstances like this thread and trolls like yourself, ultimately indirectly assisted in some of our delays

How stupid do you think we are?
But hey, lets pretend we would actually be gullible enough to somehow believe that; If trolls can indeed manage to contribute to 6+ month delays, that alone would be a reason to never ever order from you.  Which other bitcoin mining OEM has ever had delays caused by "trolls"?

Previous posts were from the new support staff guys, they we're doing well up until now. Eager young minds trying to get ahead, what can I say. 
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: