Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149436 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:57:23 PM

Yea it seems like an overcomplicated mess I agree with that.  And at least one successful RMA would be nice to know about.

I really seen no evidence that AMT is excerting any effort to satisfy any customer request.  No effort made to respond to emails.  No effort made to fulfill any promises.  

I think there should be enough legal grounds here to go after Bitmine.ch.  After all,  they are claiming these guys as *EXCLUSIVE* distributors, yet not one customer has received a working unit.  Not one customer has received any support.  

Yea don't really know the real deal yet until people have the hardware. But going after bitmine is a waste of time for a couple of reasons...A: They are not AMT just their supplier. B: Takes years just to get a process going in Switzerland. Its an even lengthier process than it is here in the US. At this point it seems the lawsuit never reached class status. So doesn’t look like that’s going to happen least not without another lengthy appeal process, presuming that was not shut down (no new info on that anywhere it seems).

Really the only thing is to just keep making a papertrail (via emails) and if you have the option go after them yourself. That might really be the only recourse. Small claims may or may not work out. But it gets costly if you have to toss it into collections and you won't get all your money back as some of that has to be paid to the collections agency. Its ugly stuff.

The small claims route costs a little less than $200.   The case is pretty much a slam dunk.   So I might as well file for that case,   I already went through the consumer affairs without resolution, so I'm within in my right to proceed with a court case.

Let me make this clear,  I went through mediation via the Delaware County consumer affairs division, and even there, AMT failed to deliver a working unit or a refund.   If you can't even deal with AMT through mediation, then what chance do you have dealing with them by yourselves?  

AMT is a bit crafty is skirting their obligations, however one day they definitely are going to be caught.  

You contradict yourself with what you just said....you want to take them to small claims saying its a slam dunk but then in the next sentence you question your chances? You are right though they have failed to deliver a known working miner to anyone at this point.

Mediation is different from small claims court.   Mediation happens before you go to court.

So when I say that there was no resolution for mediation,  I meant to say that AMT did not resolve the issue.  It wasn't like there a stalemate or anything.  Heck,  consumer affairs told me to report to the D.A. and claim fraud.

In short, Delaware Consumer Affairs will make the statement that AMT is running a fraudulent operation.   The PA Attorney General is also starting its own investigation and will likely rule the same.

Heck,  the paper trail just keeps getting longer.  

I really can't see what AMT is trying to do by delaying things.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:02:49 PM

Fair point. Yea if they don't do anything soon its on them. You are right though the paper-trail is getting larger.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:02:59 PM

RMA sent and ...

"Delivery refused - Unable to deliver shipment - Returning to shipper"

Here we go again.

Yea no kidding. It would be nice to just have the stuff arrive and be done with.

Absolutely pointless folks.   If they don't have anyone in the office to accept delivery, they can at least have the shipment directed to a FEDEX office for later pickup.   I do that all the time if needed.

It is damn obvious by now that AMT has no honest intention of accepting your RMA.  They just did so to pacify the Federal court.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:05:20 PM

Fair point. Yea if they don't do anything soon its on them. You are right though the paper-trail is getting larger.
Isn't it not real strange that they are supposed to have started producing technobit systems,  yet they still have nothing to show.

Maybe the contract manufacturer that they got wants to see upfront payment first prior to delivery. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
opieum2

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:21:25 PM

Isn't it not real strange that they are supposed to have started producing technobit systems,  yet they still have nothing to show.

Maybe the contract manufacturer that they got wants to see upfront payment first prior to delivery. 

Probably. Especially since the new one is local to them as well. Word gets around quick amongst these guys locally. If that’s the case. I did see a photo of one of the miners...it looks good. MASSIVE improvement on the original technobit based ones and just better. BUT it will be nice to actually be able to hash with them. This whole waiting thing sucks overall.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:13:44 PM

Fedex isn't doing a damn thing wrong, if there isn't someone at an address, or a supposed "business" is actually working out of an unmarked closet at the shipping address, what do you expect them to do? I remember AMT saying they were going to pick up the package from one of the customers many times, and it never happened. All lies from them, all the time.

At this point, it is too late. Nothing they can ship you will ever make a dent in the amount of money you lost purchasing hardware from them that should have been shipped months ago.

So all the returns are ending up nowhere because FEDEX can't find someone to accept the returned packages?

Sigh!

No...and I am not sure why you are taking the word of the dual identity RickJames aka sirminesalot troll either. I called FEDEX...They owned that mistake...rik_khaos also apparently did from what he posted went through he same issue. In this instance it was actually FEDEX who fucked up. He did not do his due diligence in checking the premises. There are more businesses than just AMT on there. AMT has had to correct the issue by posting a sign saying they are around the back just to cover themselves. But even with that sign the driver seemed to ignore it.

I will be trying again soon as I get new labels. That said this one as much as people want to pin it on AMT is not on them. FEDEX even owned this issue. Not sure what the deal is with reshipping it yet. That would be on AMT. The mrpark shipping issue was squarely on AMT not accepting it. That happened a couple months ago.

I do agree with him/them though that it will be unlikely to ROI unless we get significant upgrades on whatever is shipped (if it ships). My guess is they will be out in HK for the conference this weekend so who knows what will happen this week.

Dude, shut the fuck up. You don't know what you're talking about, and you've been wrong about everything thus far.

Rick is right. If no one is there to receive the packages, they go back to the sender.

This has just been a big circle-jerk time waste again. AMT buying more times under the false pretense that they are trying to resolve everyones' orders. Fuck these jokers.

Ohh is someone butthurt he got outed....aww...fucking troll. Back to ignore you go.

Someone is butthurt? Who's the fucking idiot now: what are you, 13?

Keep believing you got everything figured out - it's funny, really.

For all your "let's make it work" posts and other PRO-AMT bullshit - where has it gotten you or anyone for that matter? Nowhere. You have ZERO credibility, fan boy.

As for the rest of you, I hope this experience REAFFIRMS to you that AMT isn't trying to "work things out". If you can't see this as a scam at this point, I feel sorry for you. They are sitting on the money, and the lawsuit is the only thing that will MAKE them do anything for the customers. They are simply seeing how far they can go now without having to make this right, UNLESS THEY MUST (judge says so). Even at that point, they could just split back to Bulgaria.

The buyers here are stuck between a rock and a hard place, and AMT's founder (JZ) will be no help with his lies.

What's the deal with the litigation?
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:08:55 PM

Fedex isn't doing a damn thing wrong, if there isn't someone at an address, or a supposed "business" is actually working out of an unmarked closet at the shipping address, what do you expect them to do? I remember AMT saying they were going to pick up the package from one of the customers many times, and it never happened. All lies from them, all the time.

At this point, it is too late. Nothing they can ship you will ever make a dent in the amount of money you lost purchasing hardware from them that should have been shipped months ago.

So all the returns are ending up nowhere because FEDEX can't find someone to accept the returned packages?

Sigh!

No...and I am not sure why you are taking the word of the dual identity RickJames aka sirminesalot troll either. I called FEDEX...They owned that mistake...rik_khaos also apparently did from what he posted went through he same issue. In this instance it was actually FEDEX who fucked up. He did not do his due diligence in checking the premises. There are more businesses than just AMT on there. AMT has had to correct the issue by posting a sign saying they are around the back just to cover themselves. But even with that sign the driver seemed to ignore it.

I will be trying again soon as I get new labels. That said this one as much as people want to pin it on AMT is not on them. FEDEX even owned this issue. Not sure what the deal is with reshipping it yet. That would be on AMT. The mrpark shipping issue was squarely on AMT not accepting it. That happened a couple months ago.

I do agree with him/them though that it will be unlikely to ROI unless we get significant upgrades on whatever is shipped (if it ships). My guess is they will be out in HK for the conference this weekend so who knows what will happen this week.

I am not sirminesalot you friggin moron. Also, I thought you had me on ignore? Lying troll. Don't address me in posts.

Fedex doesn't just give up on things. You think that no sign showing where the AMT closet was is FEDEXs fault?
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:11:10 PM

My package seems to have been taken off of the truck that would deliver it to me. So fed ex should be getting it to PA now. my hope is through a faster means since they screwed the pooch twice.

770237903470, that is the tracking number if you'd like to follow the drama. Please note I made calls at 6 am on 6/18 and 7 pm pn 6/18. then at 9:30 AM on the 19th. Each confirming that it wasn't or shouldn't be coming back to phoenix. Everyone said nope it will be redelivered, except the last lady that told me it was on a non stop truck from MD to phoenix.

-  6/18/2014  -  Wednesday
6:21 pm   
Returning package to shipper
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Delivery refused - Unable to deliver shipment - Returning to shipper
11:58 am   
Delivery exception
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Incorrect address - Street number

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAHHAHA Yeah, come on opie, tell me again that AMT isn't hiding from fedex / customers.
opieum2

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:47:12 PM

sirminesalot/RickJamesBTC= Butthurt...who is acting like the 13 year old now? You are the one cursing and getting angry. You are so easy to troll. LMAO. The other explanations have been given regarding fedex. We who actually shipped via FEDEX spoke to FEDEX... you did a google search. I think FEDEX is a bit more authoritative on the matter than you. I checked with them not AMT on the matter. FEDEX owned it. But you know your google-fu makes you an expert....HI-YA!!! The butthurt troll with a multiple personality disorder fails again!!!

clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:38:21 AM

sirminesalot/RickJamesBTC= Butthurt...who is acting like the 13 year old now? You are the one cursing and getting angry. You are so easy to troll. LMAO. The other explanations have been given regarding fedex. We who actually shipped via FEDEX spoke to FEDEX... you did a google search. I think FEDEX is a bit more authoritative on the matter than you. I checked with them not AMT on the matter. FEDEX owned it. But you know your google-fu makes you an expert....HI-YA!!! The butthurt troll with a multiple personality disorder fails again!!!

opieum you really look bad.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Squeeky62

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:05:23 AM

Hi AMT. I sent you an email requesting you change my shipping address since I have moved recently. It didn't update on your website. Did you get my email with my new address?
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:07:45 AM

Please ignore me again. Your idiotic posts are boring. I don't get it, now YOU are trolling? but you work for AMT and were supposed to defend them from trolls. Damn, you suck at life.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:39:40 PM

Please ignore me again. Your idiotic posts are boring. I don't get it, now YOU are trolling? but you work for AMT and were supposed to defend them from trolls. Damn, you suck at life.

+1 what a dumb ass

If I had $6000 stolen from me, I wouldn't be such an amt optimist, 6 months past delivery date. This is why it's obvious he's a paid shill... That or he is just kissing ass for preferential treatment.

Either way he's a dumbass and not worth responding to anymore.

Good luck opieum. I hope you never get a cent back.
mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:19:49 PM

AMT:

My miner came back again today. I have sent it 3 times round trip. Please advise, it is really not worth shipping back a 4th time. Can you just send what you are going to send to me.

Thanks!

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
YourPalToots

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:36:34 PM

Mine arrived back today as well. So much for the RMA process.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:07:54 PM

Mine arrived back today as well. So much for the RMA process.

Thanks for letting me know of the status.

No need for me to waste time packaging my stuff for this completely non-existent RMA process.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:51:15 PM

Mine is just starting it's return trip to PA. At least I've not touched it since I sent it the first time.

I was told my new miner would be shipping out yesterday or today. We'll see how that goes.

You still have to follow the process. If you do  and nothing happens it's more evidence. If you do it and your miner arrives then you get to have a heart attack from shock.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:15:04 PM

Mine is just starting it's return trip to PA. At least I've not touched it since I sent it the first time.

I was told my new miner would be shipping out yesterday or today. We'll see how that goes.

You still have to follow the process. If you do  and nothing happens it's more evidence. If you do it and your miner arrives then you get to have a heart attack from shock.

At least making the attempt to send it back is something to document. Since FEDEX records all this its easy to track and get that info. Just keep all your tracking numbers handy. If they gave you a tracking number and shipping label send it back. Otherwise AMT can turn around and say you didn't RMA hence no miner hence no case if you take them to court or whatever action you take after this if nothing happens after sending it back. Get all your ducks in a row so there are no holes on your side of things.

YourPalToots

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:29:09 PM

mine was "refused" not "wrong address" or "address not found" but "refused"

THEY SENT ME THE ADDRESS LABEL AND NOW THEY ARE REFUSING TO ACCEPT DELIVERY!
opieum2

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:43:01 PM

mine was "refused" not "wrong address" or "address not found" but "refused"

THEY SENT ME THE ADDRESS LABEL AND NOW THEY ARE REFUSING TO ACCEPT DELIVERY!

Yea I am wondering about that. Altho in my case FEDEX did admit that they had issues with locating the place. I had wrong address issue (vs a rejection of package). But yea if they are refusing delivery outright then thats a mess. While bad, its also good for you because it shows you made an attempt to RMA that they did not accept.

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: