Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 [688] 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:15:26 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 04:29:23 AM by sdersdf3

I get it cinnicoin. But it can take months to get all Cinni coins back from mintpal, when that happened. In the meantime, there is no plan. What are the options? Wait until all Cinni is back? And if that does not happen then what?

I understand that this is not your fault. And understand that the snapshot Nov 1 is not. But what now?

Exactly. What now ?

sdersdf3 where have you been so long time Wink

Checking out coins with an actual future and actual real devs, like Nectar: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=812124.msg9090897#msg9090897

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:11:06 AM

I get it cinnicoin. But it can take months to get all Cinni coins back from mintpal, when that happened. In the meantime, there is no plan. What are the options? Wait until all Cinni is back? And if that does not happen then what?

I understand that this is not your fault. And understand that the snapshot Nov 1 is not. But what now?

Exactly. What now ?

Checking out coins with an actual future and actual real devs ...

I am coming to the conclusion there is just only one coin with an actual future and actual real devs  Grin
sdersdf3

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:48:56 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 01:33:41 PM by sdersdf3

Exactly. What now ?

I am coming to the conclusion there is just only one coin with an actual future and actual real devs  Grin

Yep, these guys:
http://cryptoasian.com/sweet-nectarcoin
And the best thing about them is that they're new to the system, they're real coding professionals, have not been involved in any of these scams and disappointments and are thinking long-term, about their reputation and true adoption. Tired of all the stupid, dead-end gimmicks that risk killing volume and this ecosystem in general.
pawlo74

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:33:29 PM

Exactly. What now ?

I am coming to the conclusion there is just only one coin with an actual future and actual real devs  Grin

Yep, these guys:
And the best thing about them is that they're new to the system, they're real coding professionals, have not been involved in any of these scams and disappointments and are thinking long-term, about their reputation and true adoption. Tired of all the stupid, dead-end gimmicks that risk killing volume and this ecosystem in general.

sdersdf3 you are a dreamer Wink
Only Bitcoin is real the rest is just speculation.
Regards
sdersdf3

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:39:56 PM

Exactly. What now ?

I am coming to the conclusion there is just only one coin with an actual future and actual real devs  Grin

Yep, these guys:

sdersdf3 you are a dreamer Wink
Only Bitcoin is real the rest is just speculation.
Regards

bitcoin looks more and more like just another fading altcoin/fad these days.
pawlo74

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:57:11 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 09:31:03 PM by pawlo74

If this coin is real and developer has good intentions let's vote:

Who want to wait for Moolah or who believe Moolah isn't scam ?

http://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/lets-talk-bitcoin-156-the-moolah-story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjUsn2rH_xE

In my opinion no point to wait, moolah will never answer because it's a scam

My vote:

NO
doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:43:22 PM

hmm cinnicoin officially dead?

long ago

Cinni is still alive Rob, quite fucking around
pawlo74

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:57:50 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 07:37:48 PM by pawlo74

long ago

doogsan what you talking about ? have you seen the price ? Cinnicoin is dying slowly, goes down and down ?

All of you guys really, what is wrong with you all ? What Cinnidev does is just totally ignores us, this is some kind of tyranny.

We all waiting for months and months and what we've got in return ?? any one of us have seen any prove that he's actually doing something ??

Our invested money just shrinking and will disappear in time. In my case a lot of money !
doogsan

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:30:06 PM

long ago

doogsan what you talking about ? have you seen the price ? Cinnicoin is dying slowly, goes down and down ?

All of you guys really, what is wrong with you all ? What Cinnidev does is just totally ignores us, this is some kind of tyranny.

We all waiting for months and months and what we've got in return ?? any one of us have seen any prove that he's actually doing something ??

Our invested money just shrinking and will disappear in time. In my case a lot of money !

Is cinnidev gone? What coin is he at now?
alganonim

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:29:43 PM

long ago

Some say that SDC

lol
pawlo74

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:45:47 PM

long ago

Some say that SDC

lol

Some say that also XC

lol
doogsan

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:39:06 PM

long ago

Some say that SDC

lol

Some say that also XC

lol

Lets take down SDC and XC. Who is with me?
pawlo74

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:07:29 PM

long ago

Some say that SDC

lol

Some say that also XC

lol

Lets take down SDC and XC. Who is with me?

I'm always with you mate, just let's be honest Cinni users not really stick each other especially now after Mintpal crashed where we lost almost a half of supporters.
That's why Cinnidev can take advantage of this.
sdersdf3

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:30:56 PM

CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:21:09 PM

long ago

No i'm not gone.

CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:36:28 PM

Well yes i'm waiting too.
Is mintpal going to send the Cinni or atleast provide a list with their users Cinni balances and their withdrawal addresses or are they going to steal the Cinni.

You guys have to understand the consequences of disabling their address. It will prevent people from ever having a chance to get back their Cinni from mintpal.
and that is alot of people, half of Cinni is in mintpals address.
the only way those people won't lose is if we wait for mintpal to send the  Cinni , or if they provide a list that has peoples Cinni balances and their withdrawal addresses.
those are the most fair ways i think that will solve this problem.
another way which might not seem fair to everyone is to find an escrow, a person which people trust and then let people who have mintpal accounts give him their log in details so the escrow can log in and see the Cinni balances of people and their withdrawal address in order to make the list manually.

I want to hear peoples thoughts on how we can solve this problem.

pawlo74

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:48:01 PM

Is mintpal going to send the Cinni or atleast provide a list with their users Cinni balances and their withdrawal addresses or are they going to steal the Cinni.

You guys have to understand the consequences of disabling their address. It will prevent people from ever having a chance to get back their Cinni from mintpal.
the only way those people won't lose is if we wait for mintpal to send the  Cinni , or if they provide a list that has peoples Cinni balances and their withdrawal addresses.
another way which might not seem fair to everyone is to find an escrow, a person which people trust and then let people who have mintpal accounts give him their log in details so the escrow can log in and see the Cinni balances of people and their withdrawal address in order to make the list manually.

With all respect. Mintpal will never answer !
Mintpal is a scam.

At last something.

Who wants to be an escrow ? I am looking forward for some comments please.
Guys time is money. Our investment is losing value every day !

Guys what do you think about Schild ? I trust him.
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:41:45 PM

With all respect. Mintpal will never answer !
Mintpal is a scam.

At last something.

Who wants to be an escrow ? I am looking forward for some comments please.
Guys time is money. Our investment is losing value every day !

Guys what do you think about Schild ? I trust him.
+1

Its better to do something than watching it die the slow death.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 09:59:32 PM

thats incorrect. you can disable those addresses and reenable them at any time in future release should mintpal situation change.  its not fair to those who have supported cinni and the network that a few users who keep all their coins on their exchanges hold back the development of this coin.  you are also misleading people that mintpal is going to give any coins back, they are not, only what was in the hot wallets, the rest is gone.  

the most important thing to do is prevent any "mining"/staking/PoS blocks and spending/transactions from those addresses.  otherwise you continue with a situation where the thief is believed to control a large amount of cinni and can attempt to fork, doublespend or attack the main blockchain that all other exchanges and users are on.  

You should update the wallet to prevent any spending or PoS from mintpal addresses before its too late.  This will allow the network to ignore those addresses and stake and prevent mintpal trying to fork or get away with stolen coins.  They can always be reenable at a future date should mintpal give back what they have stolen, but this is a critical change that will prevent dumping on other exchanges.  

Most people that support this coin kept Cinni in their wallets and not all on exchanges, so mintpal loss will not affect them, and the amount of cinni that is claimed to be lossed is very low, so far only 119,796 CINNI has been lost by users if you check the mintpal/moolah losses thread here "Moolah Scam on Mintpal and Missing Funds" - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824211.0, so you are really only hurting the real supporters of your coin.  There probably a bit more then that but obviously most people are unconcerned about their coins and have not put forward their losses.

Remember also not all the coins belong to users, mintpal/moolah and their pump groups they created manipulated alot of the markets and much of the coins are "exchange owned" as they successfully tricked many with their pump and dump scams.  the amount of btc claimed lost is probably higher then what existed in wallets and people were likely to be trading with fake bitcoin that the exchange would have used to pump coins with.  

The best thing for cinni right now is to block PoS/Staking and prevent movement of Mintpal Cinni with a wallet update.  Addresses can always be unblocked with a later release but once those funds move you will lose this option.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 10:08:33 PM

to clarify disabling mintpal does not prevent people getting their coins back, it prevents mintpal from forking/attacking the blockchain and spending cinni.   People will not lose their chance to ever get it back, addresses can always be reenabled at a later date with a new wallet release should mintpal/moolah situation change.  They themselves will make a statement when they can do that if ever. 

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Pages: « 1 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 [688] 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: