Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 [659] 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:30:07 AM

1. Only positive, helpful, technical posts.
(Everytime you post negativity you devalue cinni)
2. Cinnicoin dev leaves/hands full control and access over to codecaffiene or likeminded dev. Personally i thought his action plan was fantastic.
3. Cinnicoin dev leaves....hmm sorry, broke rule 1 Smiley  but seriously, this must happen immediately.
4. Fix staking issue.
5. Have our new brilliant dev use the encrypted msg system to complete encrypted $ transfers. IF this actually works, WOW! take that dark coin.

If 1-5 are achieved cinni is relevant and part of crypto fabric forever!!! Yay!!!

6. Finish the wallet as per original goal - to be the most useful and free point of sale tool for merchants accepting btc (with cinni included)

Cmon team...no cmon family! That's what is ultimately needed for a coin to have sustained relevance...a committed, friendly, determined coin family, that post helpful, and fun comments.

We are lucky! In the sea of alt clones, how does a coin compete with big players, big dev teams, 'bigcoin'?? (tm...joke) well, firstly you need innovation. You need to add, to contribute, to offer an improvement. And secondly you need a coin thread family.

We are lucky! Cinni has encrypted messaging! That is awesome! Cinni has a wallet that merchants can use. Awesome! Cinni has a cool and interesting name that doesnt end with 'coin'. And if we get through this hump and some talented devs achieve anon, decentralized, coin transfers with a clean solution, not requiring collateral deterants, master nodes or complex mathematics, well i will buy a hand rolled cigar, some 12 yr scotch and salute the stars.

A loooong rant i know, but from this moment forwards lets be helpful, kind, productive, creative and fun. And if you need to swear, scream, please dont use this thread.
xoxoxocinnixoxoxo

We've tried before. Cinnicoin refuses to hand it over. He is as stubborn as a mule. This is why we think he is complicit in a desire to kill Cinnicoin.

After dealing with him, he's proven himself to be a complete dick. He has to have an ulterior motive, as nothing he's done makes sense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:01:20 AM

2. Cinnicoin dev leaves/hands full control and access over to codecaffiene or likeminded dev. Personally i thought his action plan was fantastic.
3. Cinnicoin dev leaves....hmm sorry, broke rule 1 Smiley  but seriously, this must happen immediately.
4. Fix staking issue.
5. Have our new brilliant dev use the encrypted msg system to complete encrypted $ transfers. IF this actually works, WOW! take that dark coin.

If 1-5 are achieved cinni is relevant and part of crypto fabric forever!!! Yay!!!

6. Finish the wallet as per original goal - to be the most useful and free point of sale tool for merchants accepting btc (with cinni included)

Cmon team...no cmon family! That's what is ultimately needed for a coin to have sustained relevance...a committed, friendly, determined coin family, that post helpful, and fun comments.

We are lucky! In the sea of alt clones, how does a coin compete with big players, big dev teams, 'bigcoin'?? (tm...joke) well, firstly you need innovation. You need to add, to contribute, to offer an improvement. And secondly you need a coin thread family.

We are lucky! Cinni has encrypted messaging! That is awesome! Cinni has a wallet that merchants can use. Awesome! Cinni has a cool and interesting name that doesnt end with 'coin'. And if we get through this hump and some talented devs achieve anon, decentralized, coin transfers with a clean solution, not requiring collateral deterants, master nodes or complex mathematics, well i will buy a hand rolled cigar, some 12 yr scotch and salute the stars.

A loooong rant i know, but from this moment forwards lets be helpful, kind, productive, creative and fun. And if you need to swear, scream, please dont use this thread.
xoxoxocinnixoxoxo

Thats the spirit mate..keep the positive realistic expectations and reinforcments going Smiley
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:15:50 AM

4. Fix staking issue.

xoxoxocinnixoxoxo

Sorry didn't mean to clutter up your thread.
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:17:11 AM

4. Fix staking issue.

xoxoxocinnixoxoxo

Like it Smiley

ac2 we need in Cinni family people like you, cheers.
agent725

Activity: 306

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:39:46 AM

Hi everyone,

CINNI has been part of the STORMWIND portfolio on Hybrid Assets for some time now. However, I've seen some massive dumps in this market that STORMWIND couldn't safeguard against.

Just wondering what is happening, and how CINNI is progressing, or is dead and if I should take it out of the STORMWIND portfolio. If the dev's are interested, I would like to talk about the possibilities of open sourcing the code and combining it with another developing project.

Please let me know by writing an e-mail to: agent725 [at] 725 [dot] be

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:53:19 AM

Hello,

For those who remember, I was a former volunteer dev / proj mgr / comm mgr for Cinni.  Please allow me to clear the FUD on rynomster's name (as this was brought to my attention by trolls posting in XC's thread).

Rynomster came to help Cinni with it's encrypted messaging system (per a bounty).  After this work was finished, he himself decided to not continue on with Cinni (for his own reasons, which frankly should not matter).  His contribution towards the Cinni project started on good terms, and he left Cinni project on good terms -- as far as the dev team was concerned.  

As for the issue related to Cinni PoS, I can verify that rynomster did indeed email fixes to the PoS code to cinnidev.  And to my knowledge, cinnidev committed them (however, if cinnidev truly committed them will need to be verified by cinnidev / rynomster).  Now, whether or not rynomsters fixes corrected absolutely every issue with Cinni's PoS, I cannot answer -- but I do know that rynomster emailed fixes on the PoS code.

Nevertheless -- why are we attacking rynomster?  If you are going to call him a liar, then you will have to call both myself and cinnidev liars.  But let me ask you -- who else would know the facts better than the dev team?  Cinnidev likewise can and should confirm everything that I have said.  Anyone who says anything contrary to the facts that I have just stated is a liar, or is ignorant to what actually happened.

Again, rynomster was offered a bounty to build encrypted messaging for Cinni -- this he did in a successful and timely manner.  Once this work was completed, he was by no means obligated to continue developing for Cinni.  Even Cinni's PoS issue he was not obligated to look at or fix, but he was kind enough to.  Please refrain from attacking him, his character, or his new coin.  

battbot
I can confirm that what Battbot is saying is correct.
^

except there has been no confirmation.  where is the link to the commit on github that contains this fix for the staking bug?
or copy of the email that ryno/sdcdev sent to Cinnicoin dev containing the fix to implement?
No one has been able to provide a link to the commit that relates to this. 

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:26:59 AM

Hello,

For those who remember, I was a former volunteer dev / proj mgr / comm mgr for Cinni.  Please allow me to clear the FUD on rynomster's name (as this was brought to my attention by trolls posting in XC's thread).

Rynomster came to help Cinni with it's encrypted messaging system (per a bounty).  After this work was finished, he himself decided to not continue on with Cinni (for his own reasons, which frankly should not matter).  His contribution towards the Cinni project started on good terms, and he left Cinni project on good terms -- as far as the dev team was concerned.  

As for the issue related to Cinni PoS, I can verify that rynomster did indeed email fixes to the PoS code to cinnidev.  And to my knowledge, cinnidev committed them (however, if cinnidev truly committed them will need to be verified by cinnidev / rynomster).  Now, whether or not rynomsters fixes corrected absolutely every issue with Cinni's PoS, I cannot answer -- but I do know that rynomster emailed fixes on the PoS code.

Nevertheless -- why are we attacking rynomster?  If you are going to call him a liar, then you will have to call both myself and cinnidev liars.  But let me ask you -- who else would know the facts better than the dev team?  Cinnidev likewise can and should confirm everything that I have said.  Anyone who says anything contrary to the facts that I have just stated is a liar, or is ignorant to what actually happened.

Again, rynomster was offered a bounty to build encrypted messaging for Cinni -- this he did in a successful and timely manner.  Once this work was completed, he was by no means obligated to continue developing for Cinni.  Even Cinni's PoS issue he was not obligated to look at or fix, but he was kind enough to.  Please refrain from attacking him, his character, or his new coin.  

battbot
I can confirm that what Battbot is saying is correct.
^

except there has been no confirmation.  where is the link to the commit on github that contains this fix for the staking bug?
or copy of the email that ryno/sdcdev sent to Cinnicoin dev containing the fix to implement?
No one has been able to provide a link to the commit that relates to this. 

These guys are trying to whitewash what really happened (or rather, didn't happen). I've done what I can to bring more attention to what they did and help buyers become better informed about some of the devs they're dealing with:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755834.msg8523524#msg8523524
agent725

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 11:50:53 AM

Okay... I've been lurking around some, and have come to the following conclusions:

1. Cinnicoin is open source, but the code looks messy
2. The 'Team' seems to be falling apart:
    Latest news update in may stated: "Thus, one of the priorities our team values is providing frequent updates regarding current and future projects."  However, no official news on the website since then.
3. A conflict about non-communication, expectancies and devaluation has erupted.

As soon as we get back to developing let me know. I'll leave CINNI on the STORMWIND portfolio for now, since selling out would be detrimental to the coin's value. I do hope the team can get its act together soon.

Again, let me know what is needed. Perhaps a new or expanded team can pull this together.

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
                                ▀████▀

sdersdf2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:26:47 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 01:49:08 PM by sdersdf2

Okay... I've been lurking around some, and have come to the following conclusions:

Latest news update in may stated: "Thus, one of the priorities our team values is providing frequent updates regarding current and future projects."  However, no official news on the website since then.
3. A conflict about non-communication, expectancies and devaluation has erupted.

As soon as we get back to developing let me know. I'll leave CINNI on the STORMWIND portfolio for now, since selling out would be detrimental to the coin's value. I do hope the team can get its act together soon.

Again, let me know what is needed. Perhaps a new or expanded team can pull this together.

Cinni currently does not have a real dev  - only someone who pretends to be one while pursuing other interests. An effort was made at a community takeover and develoing a new development/marketing strategy but it requires the cooperation of this "dev" in handing over control of the thread and any other marketing channels he controls directly or indirectly.

The people that would have been involved in the rescue plan do not want to commit time, money or energy to anything that depends on Cinnicoin dev's cooperation and responsiveness. They are not stupid.

He said "no" to giving up the thread and control and constantly promises to announce a recovery plan "soon." "Soon" is never defined and always left open-ended. Occasionally he pops up to host logo competitions and to defend real devs that abandoned the coin a while ago - and then he goes back into hiding, or perhaps to another (his real?) bitcointalk account.

His motives and mindset are a mystery to many of us - the going theory is that he's a sockpuppet account and/or has interests in conflict with CINNI. Just a summary.
pawlo74

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:43:51 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 02:19:35 PM by pawlo74

Latest news update in may stated: "Thus, one of the priorities our team values is providing frequent updates regarding current and future projects."  However, no official news on the website since then.

Cinnicoin dev said Cinni is his child.
How you call parent who wants kill own kid ??
Please if there is anyone left who wants to save Cinni project ?
I am aware there is a big competition.
I don't  really care about my money any more, it’s no use crying over spilt milk. I know I lost it, but I like Cinni.
Is there anyone who wants keep Cinni alive ?
agent725

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 01:58:53 PM

Okay, that sounds a bit like Flappycoin's situation. What the community did there eventually was fork the code, set up a new website on a new host and reboot the project on different/new channels. If the dev remains non-communicative and inactive, I suggest doing the same.

I would be willing to host the new website via the servers of Lands of Sheraga. Also, the design of the current website can be cloned and redesigned into a nice and simple Monstra theme and setup. Utilizing multiple accounts many dev's can then administer and update the project.

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
                                ▀████▀

pawlo74

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:07:31 PM

Okay, that sounds a bit like Flappycoin's situation. What the community did there eventually was fork the code, set up a new website on a new host and reboot the project on different/new channels. If the dev remains non-communicative and inactive, I suggest doing the same.

I would be willing to host the new website via the servers of Lands of Sheraga. Also, the design of the current website can be cloned and redesigned into a nice and simple Monstra theme and setup. Utilizing multiple accounts many dev's can then administer and update the project.

Thank you
agent725

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 02:24:04 PM

Like most developers, I am short on time, and big on many projects. So I can help out with hosting, but to get this done we need to work together.

So to get cracking I'd like some dev's to e-mail me at: agent725 [at] 725 [dot] be

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
                                ▀████▀

sdersdf2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:43:52 PM

Like most developers, I am short on time, and big on many projects. So I can help out with hosting, but to get this done we need to work together.

So to get cracking I'd like some dev's to e-mail me at: agent725 [at] 725 [dot] be

The single best thing you or anyone else here could do is to somehow convince CInnicoin to step down and hand over the thread and any other marketing channels to the community. Until that happens, nothing will really "get cracking."

CinniCoin dev's only function here is to talk about logo competitions, defend past devs and give empty reassurances that few people here believe any more. I mean, just look at the market price chart.
pawlo74

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:50:55 PM

The single best thing you or anyone else here could do is to somehow convince CInnicoin to step down and hand over the thread and any other marketing channels to the community. Until that happens, nothing will really "get cracking."

CinniCoin dev's only function here is to talk about logo competitions, defend past devs and give empty reassurances that few people here believe any more. I mean, just look at the market price chart.

Please let's try agent727's way, we have nothing to loose.
pawlo74

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:54:36 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 04:12:47 PM by pawlo74

4. Fix staking issue.

xoxoxocinnixoxoxo

sdersdf2 u r fighter m8 I like you Wink but try to start use our new Cinni "1." major rule in this tread please. Cheers.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:57:11 PM

4. Fix staking issue.

xoxoxocinnixoxoxo

sdersdf2 u r fighter m8 I like you Wink but try to start use our new Cinni "1." major rule in this tread please. Cheers.

I tell it like I see it most of the time - that's the only way to a true recovery. And I did hold my breath for a long time waiting for Cinnicoin to prove skeptics wrong. He failed. Completely.

Sometimes, the guys you thought were your allies are actually worse than your enemies and pretending that reality is different is just deadly. Cinnicoin is not acting in the best interests of this coin and he is the single biggest obstacle to a rebound. Period.
agent725

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 05:01:32 PM

He is. However, we have the power to let it die, or make it fly.

Now, I am one of those 'crazy nutjobs' who believes in reviving lost causes. And this is darn well starting to look like one. So let's make it work and row with what we have. Any coin can fly, as long as its supporters become constructive.

I suggest we make a list something like:
 website -> agent725
 marketing geek -> ?
 fork on github -> ?
 community manager -> ?

CINNI to be the Facebook of crypto's? Nah, REDD and DOGE already done that. Facebook is dying. We want CINNI to be the IRC of crypto's. Tech that'll come of age and never die.

If no mail in my box by tomorrow, I'll take it as a no go.

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
                                ▀████▀

sdersdf2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:24:06 PM

Too bad, I do not believe in cinnicoin. Promises on promises. But there is nothing. It is clear that cinnicoin not want to help. Coin on top

My advice ... sell all coins everyone. Invest what you have into another currency.

Such a shame that cinnicoin has to die. This coin

Cinnicoin dev said Cinni is his child.

Please, can someone call the Child Protective Services!

LOL!
utclover

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:26:18 PM

You want to know the dumper on Cinni, go find UTClover. He solo mined almost half of cinni when it was released, with rigs and rentals. Then proceeded to dump it all over any rises and any hope of recovery. I lost about 35 btc in cinni, i've since made it up in other coins including shadowcoin.
Your group dumped on each other and used me as a scapegoat to point the finger at.
I never had that much cinni. The max i ever had was 202,300 cinni.

Whats next, are you going to use me as a scapegoat for when your group dumped sdc on each other too?
come on.

I am not a whale, i am just a normal guy.
I can't believe why whales who have hundreds or even thousands of btc would say something unbelievable like that.
Pages: « 1 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 [659] 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: