Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 [663] 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:35:54 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 05:38:37 PM by pawlo74

If I see no good explanation by CinniCoin by tomorrow, I conclude him to be incapable or otherwise unwilling to further the progress of CINNI. If you all agree, I propose we then fork the project.

I am pretty sure that you won't get good explanation.

Everyone that wants Cinnicoin to hand over control, please PM him. If he insists yet again, the only way is to fork and take it from him. I have mixed feelings about this, but otherwise the coin is dead.

I've just sent him a PM
But I don't expect any response.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:54:47 PM

That's why I asked of anywone got a PM from him. (before i places my post)

I gave him a chance. i was thinking Maybe he have replied someone.
But again nothing.

If cinnicoin gives a statement here or send a PM to someone who we can trust at this forum, than I remove all my negative messages.

But until that time, I recommend especially to people who have (many) lost money on Cinnicoin in cash I think people are a bit finish scam coins.
to make a report of it. Because it seems that cinnicoin acted to defraud people aware.

again
We can report it online, let the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) Investigate it.
They Investigate Such many cases. If we all make a report it will certainly Investigated.

Link to it: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Here, we equate an example for all other scams.

If you lose money Because of a wrong decision in a currency is not a problem. But it seems really that Cinnicoin ACTED knowingly and thats a crime.

FBI?  Roll Eyes

HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:57:53 PM

Cool, lets get him
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:06:35 PM

oh gosh...

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:31:13 AM

The user CinniCoin just responded to me. I am now in PM with him about what his role is in this situation, and how we can move forward.

Update?
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:22:54 AM

Hey buddy,

Well, it looks like the cinni community would like to receive the keys from you so they can continue development. If you are no longer developing for Cinni, I think this would be a good thing, and everyone would be much happier.

Do you think you can hand over the keys to them? I also would appreciate this. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!
Hi Battbot

Ok. If you think it is a good idea.

I don't know what keys they need though.
The i don't have access to the website. The access is with devachelekar or godwits.
The twitter account access is with newb4now

The github source can be found here https://github.com/Cinnicoin/CinniCoin

The thread access:
they can make a new thread and i can lock this one and include a link to the new one.

Really sad that they want this. I really wanted to make timeshares and distribute it to cinnicoin holders.
I still own all my cinni too.

Per request for me to PM cinnidev for keys (see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755834.msg8542701#msg8542701)

See above for cinnidev's response to my PM.  It seems he is willing to hand over the keys (but it also seems he is confused on how to do this). 

Whoever in the cinni community is planning to retrieve the keys and continue development -- I will leave it up to you to follow-up with cinnidev and work with him on this issue.  Please let me know if you need any further assistance.  
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:33:32 AM

Hey buddy,

Well, it looks like the cinni community would like to receive the keys from you so they can continue development. If you are no longer developing for Cinni, I think this would be a good thing, and everyone would be much happier.

Do you think you can hand over the keys to them? I also would appreciate this. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!
Hi Battbot

The i don't have access to the website. The access is with devachelekar or godwits.

The thread access:
they can make a new thread and i can lock this one and include a link to the new one.

Really sad that they want this. I really wanted to make timeshares and distribute it to cinnicoin holders.

Per request for me to PM cinnidev for keys (see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755834.msg8542701#msg8542701)

See above for cinnidev's response to my PM.  It seems he is willing to hand over the keys (but it also seems he is confused on how to do this). 

Whoever in the cinni community is planning to retrieve the keys and continue development -- I will leave it up to you to follow-up with cinnidev and work with him on this issue.  Please let me know if you need any further assistance. 

Please guys let's give him last chance and follow-up with Cinnidev, work with him on this issue. Let him make timeshares. Other way it won't be successfull.
I'm asking all Cinni community to consider that solution.
I know most of you are mad on him but we have got nothing to loose if we try one more time.

Thanks.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:12:27 AM

Hey buddy,

Thanks!
Hi Battbot

The thread access:

Whoever in the cinni community is planning to retrieve the keys and continue development -- I will leave it up to you to follow-up with cinnidev and work with him on this issue.  Please let me know if you need any further assistance. 

Please guys let's give him last chance and follow-up with Cinnidev, work with him on this issue. Let him make timeshares. Other way it won't be successfull.
I know most of you are mad on him but we have got nothing to loose if we try one more time.

Thanks.

If it's a good idea that can be well executed, there's no reason that couldn't be part of the recovery plan under new leadership - but, imho, new leadership that speaks with a single, well-coordinated voice is important.
micro123

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:20:34 AM

We can maybe ask devachelekar or Godwits to give te website keys to cinnicoin.
They are members of this forum, and they were online today.

Cinnicoin, have you asked them before?
micro123

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:40:55 AM

Hey buddy,

Thanks!
Hi Battbot

The thread access:

Thanks.

Sorry Guys, I have mixed feelings. What if Cinnicoin weather weeks leave nothing to hear. Finally, he always says update soon. So far, he has nothing to show (only short words), and even now still nothing posted on the forum.

Its only a PM to battlebot.

It's not that I do not believe him. But so far he has not said anything.
I do not want to wait another weeks and then finding that we are disappointed.

Like the site key story. If he had said this earlier, we could have helped him, had perhaps some members could build a new site or devachelekar or Godwits can persuade to transfer the keys.

With a PM to battlebot he announced that he wanted to make timeshares and distribute it to cinnicoin holders.

Why did he not just earlier say it to the community.

Another time, it's not that I do not believe him. But what do we believe now? A PM to battlebot, while few days ago battlebot still accused?

I really hope something Cinnicoin post on the forum to get u a little confidence return.
agent725

Activity: 306

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:56:03 AM

Thanks sdersdf2. I have written a PM to devachelekar, godwits, and newb4now.

As for CinniCoin's role, I have asked him to stay on the line as a developer. Community management is evidently not his strength, and it seems he has become scapegoat because of bad choices. I have asked him to respond to the community about his future role. However, if he does not do this, it no longer stops us from moving on.

Whatever the core of this team was, it needs to be replaced with competent people that are able to communicate what they can do for this project, and also be clear about when they lack the resources or time.

So here a few questions:
 - Who feels confident to be the primary project manager?
 - What is his/her realistic vision for the future of CINNI?
 - Will the community trust this person, and hold to agreements?
 - Who has developer skills to help this project?
 - Who can communicate the progress of this project clearly to the community?
 - Are users willing to contribute coins to generate motivating bounties for the dev's and project workers?

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

newb4now

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:14:52 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 07:25:32 AM by newb4now

As for CinniCoin's role, I have asked him to stay on the line as a developer. Community management is evidently not his strength, and it seems he has become scapegoat because of bad choices. I have asked him to respond to the community about his future role. However, if he does not do this, it no longer stops us from moving on.

Whatever the core of this team was, it needs to be replaced with competent people that are able to communicate what they can do for this project, and also be clear about when they lack the resources or time.

So here a few questions:
 - Are users willing to contribute coins to generate motivating bounties for the dev's and project workers?

I was given the Twitter password a while back but dont know who controls the website, Facebook, etc. If there are updates to be posted on Twitter please let me know. I have not seen much news lately in the forum.  If the community votes to appoint someone else to tweet about CINNI please let me know. The community should agree however. I don't think it would be responsible for me to give the password to any random person who asks me for it without community support. Send me a PM if you wish (so I get a notification). I do no read this forum much anymore since CINNI development seems to have halted.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:05:23 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 10:22:59 AM by LongAndShort

Goodluck finding anyone to volunteer to be abused, misunderstood, slandered, defamed and dumped when things get tough and all for free. Yeah good luck with that!

You will want a serious paycheck for a new team to put up with that bs and you all need to actually have written down what it is you actually want done..

Because just putting people in positions wont cut it.

All i see is about ten people here thinking they know what they are doing and what they want but not really fully understanding the gravity of what they are proposing by forking this project the way they want to or think they want to right now. Not fully understanding or noting the potential near catastrophic consequences of what such a rash and not very well thought through plan that is starting to take shape here could bring about. Are you sure you know what you are trying to achieve here?

All i see is you all in a mad rush to create a bigger issue where there just shouldn't be in hope that it changes the way the price goes.

I mean i haven't even seen a poll taken yet or a roadmap of things you guys want to see happen with cinni.. just my 2 cents but id love to see who the people who want to change the leadership and focus of this coin publicly state it in a new thread and take some votes on things because right now i'm not even sure if you understand how to even communicate with the full cinni community.

But just in short i don't think you have a leadership problem i think you have a community problem and it must be addressed before moving forward.
I don't think many of you who are vocal right now are aware of your power as individuals, as community members you are treating this like a this and them but giving leadership a power when really the community on a whole is the leadership

Just taking a look at this http://www.cinnicoinbounty.com/ i see many things you as a community can do yourselves. Relying on someone to be in charge of organizing these things is not working in any of these coins or systems in the world today! Creating such structure is proven to be insanity (doing the same thing over and over expecting it to be different) Its to much pressure on people or groups and for too little pay and in this case not nearly enough to put up with some of the bs from just a few of you.

Want to be different then setup a way to crowd fund projects to be achieved for this community
Properly decentralize the hierarchy and become a proper community and not this bunch of people with "good intentions" but bad execution and i mean that word in its many meanings!

I'm not voting for it to be my way but i, in short would like to see the community take a fresh look at itself and its actual power and not hand it onto some group again to only be disappointed and restricted by red tape and politics..

Take one look at the bitcoin foundation and tell me they aren't stifling innovation and are allowing bitcoin code to evolve and change easily. Because its all bottlenecked and filtered through a mound of bs politcis brought about by just a few people.

So empower yourselves but build your foundations properly..You don't yet have a dedicated forum! Which might i add the bounty is $4..Which should show where the community head is at (no one is prepared to do it out of love nor are they prepared to put enough coins there to pay someone)

Don't hate me but this is just what i see, good luck and i hope you put down your pitch forks and really look at how you are in fear of actually inserting the last knife wound that could seriously diminish this coins hope of a brighter future in the short term and just remember its not just the coins tech that sets the value its the community or else these coins would all be worth around the same the same.

Again i reiterate my opinion. You have a community problem not a leadership problem. Good luck
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:08:11 AM

Goodluck finding anyone to volunteer to be abused, misunderstood, slandered, defamed and dumped when things get tough and all for free. Yeah good luck with that!

You will want a serious paycheck for a new team to put up with that bs and you all need to actually have written down what it is you actually want done..

Because just putting people in positions wont cut it.

All i see is about ten people here thinking they know what they are doing and what they want but not really fully understanding the gravity of what they are proposing by forking this project the way they want to or think they want to right now. Not fully understanding or noting the potential near catastrophic consequences of what such a rash and not very well thought through plan that is starting to take shape here could bring about. Are you sure you know what you are trying to achieve here?

All i see is you all in a mad rush to create a bigger issue where there just shouldn't be in hope that it changes the way the price goes.

I mean i haven't even seen a poll taken yet or a roadmap of things you guys want to see happen with cinni.. just my 2 cents but id love to see who the people who want to change the leadership and focus of this coin publicly state it in a new thread and take some votes on things because right now i'm not even sure if you understand how to even communicate with the full cinni community.

But just in short i don't think you have a leadership problem i think you have a community problem and it must be addressed before moving forward.
I don't think many of you who are vocal right now are aware of your power as individuals, as community members you are treating this like a this and them but giving leadership a power when really the community on a whole is the leadership

Just taking a look at this http://www.cinnicoinbounty.com/ i see many things you as a community can do yourselves. Relying on someone to be in charge of organizing these things is not working in any of these coins or systems in the world today! Creating such structure is proven to be insanity (doing the same thing over and over expecting it to be different) Its to much pressure on people or groups and for too little pay and in this case not nearly enough to put up with some of the bs from just a few of you.

Want to be different then setup a way to crowd fund projects to be achieved for this community
Properly decentralize the hierarchy and become a proper community and not this bunch of people with "good intentions" but bad execution and i mean that word in its many meanings!

I'm not voting for it to be my way but i, in short would like to see the community take a fresh look at itself and its actual power and not hand it onto some group again to only be disappointed and restricted by red tape and politics..

Take one look at the bitcoin foundation and tell me they aren't stifling innovation and  aren't allowing bitcoin code to evolve and change easily. Because its all bottlenecked and filtered through a mound of bs politcis brought about by just a few people.

So empower yourselves but build your foundations properly..You don't yet have a dedicated forum! Which might i add the bounty is $4..Which should show where the community head is at (no one is prepared to do it out of love nor are they prepared to put enough coins there to pay someone)

Don't hate me but this is just what i see, good luck and i hope you put down your pitch forks and really look at how you are in fear of actually inserting the last knife wound that could seriously diminish this coins hope of a brighter future in the short term and just remember its not just the coins tech that sets the value its the community or else these coins would all be worth around the same the same.

Again i reiterate my opinion. You have a community problem not a leadership problem. Good luck

I understand what you are saying, peercoin has an open source website called http://peer4commit.com/ where anyone can make anything happen.
Its a good idea for cinni to have something like that.

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:12:39 AM

So here a few questions:

Schild_, HEISEINAIR and I had been discussing a potential recovery plan with others, but abandoned the effort when it looked like CinniCoin dev wouldnt transfer control. I guess we'll be resuming those talks, but this is not something that will happen overnight. If we're going to get CINNI back on track, we want to make sure it's done right.

Abrasive tone aside, there's a lot of truth in what LongAndShort had to say in the previous message -- there needs to be a structure that works where the community compensates people for their time/effort/headaches rather than free-riding on that work:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_rider_problem

bronan

Activity: 774

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:37:11 AM

This coin is beyond DEAD
I can not even send the coin to an exchange because the program does not allow sending any funds from the wallet
I simply get an error that it can not make the transaction and thats it
Blocking the useless staking does not work either...
It is like the funds are gone even though it show them as being present......
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:38:43 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 10:49:58 AM by sdersdf2

Community "Pre-Takeover"

First things first:
1) Cinnicoin and battbot, please gather all access info for all the main marketing channels (facebook, twitter, website, etc).
2) A rescue plan will be discussed and settled upon in consultation with Schild_, Heisenair, agent725 and others
3) I will ask Cinnicoin dev to close this thread with a link I will provide to a new thread.

I'd guess that the ETA at this point for all this would be within one week, depending on Cinnicoin and battbot's continue cooperation and effectiveness in getting everything needed.

In the meantime, it would be good to get a sense of what's left of Cinnicoin's community and get everyone else's thoughts -- everyone still out there, please respond with a post to this thread confirming you're still here and what you think you can offer to help.

I'll be studying the case studies of other community takeovers to figure out how best to and how best not to approach this.
micro123

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:55:04 AM

Community "Pre-Takeover"

First things first:
1) Cinnicoin and battbot, please gather all access info for all the main marketing channels (facebook, twitter, website, etc).
2) A rescue plan will be discussed and settled upon in consultation with Schild_, Heisenair, agent725 and others
3) I will ask Cinnicoin dev to close this thread with a link I will provide to a new thread.

I'd guess that the ETA at this point for all this would be within one week, depending on Cinnicoin and battbot's continue cooperation and effectiveness in getting everything needed.

In the meantime, it would be good to get a sense of what's left of Cinnicoin's community and get everyone else's thoughts -- everyone still out there, please respond with a post to this thread confirming you're still here and what you think you can offer to help.

I'll be studying the case studies of other community takeovers to figure out how best to and how best not to approach this.

maybe an idea when you make a new topic to turn the self-moderated option on?
En delete some message in this topic (fud etc) so we can make an new start.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:37:10 AM

Community "Pre-Takeover"

First things first:

maybe an idea when you make a new topic to turn the self-moderated option on?
En delete some message in this topic (fud etc) so we can make an new start.

I'm not sure that an open thread can be turned into a moderated thread. Plan was to open a new, clean thread as a moderated thread.

agent725

Activity: 306

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 12:39:40 PM

Hi guys,

It looks like things are moving.

CinniCoin is glad to be unburdened by these new developments. I have asked him what coding or other tasks he has done for CINNI. If doing any new coding he will first test new functions extensively with the dev team before promising new features. CinniCoin has now become a participant, and not a de-facto leader of this project.

sdersdf2 has picked up the initiative to get the team back on track. In that sense this takeover is in its nature a revival of the CINNI project. This revival may bring CINNI back as a cryptocurrency with a solid team, shared goals and values and an active community.

Looks like we are now assuming our positions, in order to have this spaceship fly.

Regards,
Agent725

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

Pages: « 1 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 [663] 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: