Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 [668] 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:10:59 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 05:45:39 PM by pawlo74

Just got a PM:
you are just mad that i didnt tell you before the announcement?

hmm

anyway, timeshares will be great.
i will tell you more about it later.
i need to go to some meetings today. when i'm done i'll talk with you.

No, I am not at all mad. However, your strange actions give me no trust and are not geared towards the community. You have breached the agreements we made as a community without prior notice. For CINNI I cannot function as a community manager if this is the way things go. Neither will I participate in a secretive approach towards reviving a coin. This is a recipe for manipulation and enrichment of a lucky few.

Unless this coin is forked, I will invest no more time in a possible pump scheme, and strongly advise against any hopeful CINNI holders to be a part of it.

This is precisely the kind of chaos we wanted to avoid as part of a recovery plan, which is why a key part of the idea was a full takeover of all marketing channels so the coin could speak with a single, reliable, coordinated, professional voice.

We did not want to commit time and resources and invite someone like mindfox into the kind of uncertainty, inconsistency and apparent game-playing that Cinnicoin behaves in. He pops up, then disappears, then pops up, then disappears, randomly with vague promises of "soon" - anything we would try to do to help the coin would be at risk to some new unnanounced "surprise". The guy is erratic/nuts, rotten/diabolical or both, and I don't want any part of it either.

OK mate be realistic how many successful community takeovers do you know ?
Apart from this do you think that is possible to fix all issues with Cinni wallet ? So many people tried unsuccessful.

Even if mindfox or whoever fix issues he will take his bounty and he will say BYE BYE to Cinni.

There are some successful community takeovers, but, yes, they're definitely the exception, not the rule. But the odds of success are even worse when there isn't a unified plan/strategy/voice. What the market wants more than any particular feature is reliability and consistency - the kind that bring confidence that everything you're saying is true and everything you promise about the future will happen.

A wallet fix was to be the first item on the to-do list - another thing that make it strange that Cinnicoin would decide instead to focus first on something extravagant, instead of making a basic fix to the coin first.

If you think Cinnicoin dev has acted in the best interest of this coin, check out the long-term chart history from the period long before Schild_, Heisenair, agent or I tried to help out and got involved in this mess. Cinnicoin has not acted in the best interests of this coin and his past actions/inaction does not inspire confidence in how he'd manage things going forward.

If we talking about the price I think you wrong mate I've got no time to find it but I remember that Cinnicoin dev tried to prevent to pump the price up.
That was Batbott and Rynomster, they where doing this on false promise, I believe now Batbott just wanted to keep the price up because community expected that from him. That's it. So from that perspective he did great job to be honest.

sdersdf2 please don't get me wrong I really like you and I know now you are really cleaver man but what you need more now Huh

you will get your ROI soon, why you still acting this way ? I wonder if at any time I can see anything POSITIVE from you in here ?

Past is gone and no point to cry over spilled milk.

I could sell my Cinni and get my ROI yesterday but I'm still in. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
utclover

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:19:03 PM

I'd like to learn more about timeshares
pawlo74

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:30:13 PM

sdersdf2 if you don't want your timeshares when you get them you can give them to me  Grin Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

LOL  Grin
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:59:39 PM

sdersdf2 if you don't want your timeshares when you get them you can give them to me  Grin Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

LOL  Grin

Good luck, guys.
pawlo74

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:13:14 PM

LOL  Grin

Good luck, guys.

Thank you sdersdf2 and you too. I hope you will get your money back soon and than boom, we will see transformation of yourself into cheerful, optimistic person  Wink
Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:40:43 PM

Cinni coming back?

Good luck!
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:00:10 PM

Cinni is not back.  Currently, Cinni is just as dead as it was before.  Nothing has been fixed and there is no movement towards the future.  It's at a stand still right now.  The ONLY reason for the movement in price is the recent announcement of TimeShares from the CinniDev.  The Dev plans to distribute the timeshare coins to current cinni holders. So if you want timeshares, you need to buy cinni.  He clearly has no plans on fixing or advancing Cinni.

What I do not understand is, cinni has issues and the dev is not willing or not capable of fixing them.  Why do you think timeshares will be any different? 

It's real convenient that he waits for the coin to bottom out and then announces this new plan.  I'd like to know how much the CinniDev has accumulated before announcing this.

It all seems a bit shady to me.
pawlo74

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:18:02 PM

Cinni is not back.  Currently, Cinni is just as dead as it was before.  Nothing has been fixed and there is no movement towards the future.  It's at a stand still right now.  The ONLY reason for the movement in price is the recent announcement of TimeShares from the CinniDev.  The Dev plans to distribute the timeshare coins to current cinni holders. So if you want timeshares, you need to buy cinni.  He clearly has no plans on fixing or advancing Cinni.

What I do not understand is, cinni has issues and the dev is not willing or not capable of fixing them.  Why do you think timeshares will be any different? 

It's real convenient that he waits for the coin to bottom out and then announces this new plan.  I'd like to know how much the CinniDev has accumulated before announcing this.

Is it less shady if I quote this Huh

As much as I hate posting PMs without asking the other party first, here was my last communinication with Cinnidev.  He hasn't abandoned the coin, I suspect he is working on exactly what we discussed in the message.  Here's hoping I'm not giving away some big surprise he was going to reveal for everyone in the next day or so, but I feel like I need to at least make it known that he is a stand up guy and not anything like some of you are making him sound.

I'm sorry that you sold.
Because rynomster left i was thinking of putting normal centralized anon like one the one in xc now on the mainnet, because i don't know how how to add decentralized anon.

Just because they sold their millions of cinni doesnt mean the coin needs to die.
Many coins they don't hold go up without them.

I'm not going to abandon cinnicoin no matter what the price is.
Its sad to see every one leaving though.
It makes me feel sad.

There are things we can do to get cinni back up on its feet.
We can do one of these:
1.) I can add normal trusted anon until i get source for decentralized one.
2.) I can find help and add decenteralized anon
3.) I can find help and make a betting system and anon
4.) I can make a new coin with an inovative idea(i already have an inovative idea for a new coin) , then for the distribution of that coin its distibuted to cinnicoin holders instead of their cinnicoins. basicly like rebranding but with a new source and new idea for the coin. holders of cinni get 1:1 with the new coin.
5.) The new coin idea that gets distibuted to cinnicoin holders we can find new people to be on the team and add betting system and anon with it.

I don't want people who bought cinni to lose their money.
So I won't abandon it.
Personally I have made back the btc I invested in cinnicoin from mining other coins.
But what about everyone else? I'm not going to let them down.
If you want to help me, we can make a good team.
Awww, man, it's nice to hear you say that stuff.  Sometimes to be honest I wondered if you were just a shill account for the cartel. It is rewarding to see that you aren't.

i don't think that switching to a new coin would be the best bet at all - i think that if you were to implement any kind of anon functionality at all, and release an updated version of the wallet, that you would do wonders for the coin.  perhaps we could even set up some DNS seed nodes and stuff to help with the current syncing woes?

Yeah setting some DNS seed nodes would be good.
also the blockchain gets too big because of the 15 second block time.
i'm thinking of changing it to 1 minute block times.

i will see what i can do with the anon. but i won't be able to make it decenteralized.
it would be normal centralized anon that some other coins like xc have. atleast until i have the source for the decentralized one.

Kuriso

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:31:29 PM

As much as I hate posting PMs without asking the other party first, here was my last communinication with Cinnidev.  He hasn't abandoned the coin, I suspect he is working on exactly what we discussed in the message.  Here's hoping I'm not giving away some big surprise he was going to reveal for everyone in the next day or so, but I feel like I need to at least make it known that he is a stand up guy and not anything like some of you are making him sound.

I'm sorry that you sold.
Because rynomster left i was thinking of putting normal centralized anon like one the one in xc now on the mainnet, because i don't know how how to add decentralized anon.

Just because they sold their millions of cinni doesnt mean the coin needs to die.

It makes me feel sad.

We can do one of these:
4.) I can make a new coin with an inovative idea(i already have an inovative idea for a new coin) , then for the distribution of that coin its distibuted to cinnicoin holders instead of their cinnicoins. basicly like rebranding but with a new source and new idea for the coin. holders of cinni get 1:1 with the new coin.
5.) The new coin idea that gets distibuted to cinnicoin holders we can find new people to be on the team and add betting system and anon with it.

So I won't abandon it.
Personally I have made back the btc I invested in cinnicoin from mining other coins.
Awww, man, it's nice to hear you say that stuff.  Sometimes to be honest I wondered if you were just a shill account for the cartel. It is rewarding to see that you aren't.

i don't think that switching to a new coin would be the best bet at all - i think that if you were to implement any kind of anon functionality at all, and release an updated version of the wallet, that you would do wonders for the coin.  perhaps we could even set up some DNS seed nodes and stuff to help with the current syncing woes?

i will see what i can do with the anon. but i won't be able to make it decenteralized.
it would be normal centralized anon that some other coins like xc have. atleast until i have the source for the decentralized one.

LOL no...

It just furthers my point.  Has any of that been done??  The last message is dated July 24, 2014.  Last wallet update, "Update: Version 1.1-proper-June 24, 2014. CinniCoin EM Invoicing / Receipting Wallet".  We are now September 7, 2014.  So 1 month after the wallet was released they talked about trying to fix cinni.  A little over a month after that there is still no work done.

"I'm not going to abandon cinnicoin no matter what the price is."  What do you call this?  You are not working on cinni and you are building a new coin instead.  Looks like you are abandoning cinni in hopes to cash in on something new.
pawlo74

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:46:00 PM

I'm sorry that you sold.

It makes me feel sad.

We can do one of these:

So I won't abandon it.

LOL no...

It just furthers my point.  Has any of that been done??  The last message is dated July 24, 2014.  Last wallet update, "Update: Version 1.1-proper-June 24, 2014. CinniCoin EM Invoicing / Receipting Wallet".  We are now September 7, 2014.  So 1 month after the wallet was released they talked about trying to fix cinni.  A little over a month after that there is still no work done.

"I'm not going to abandon cinnicoin no matter what the price is."  What do you call this?  You are not working on cinni and you are building a new coin instead.  Looks like you are abandoning cinni in hopes to cash in on something new.

Ooo god another one OPTIMIST  Wink we need more of you here  Wink

He did not abandon Cinni !!! In meaning Cinni community mate !
Can you see points Huh
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

He have chosen number 4) CLEAR Huh

By the way you can choose by yourself.
You don't need to believe him or like him.
Actually why don't you make your own coin and make a big money Huh

I know this is so much easier just buy some coins and wait for easy profit and post demands.
Kuriso

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:53:50 PM

Cinni is not back.  Currently, Cinni is just as dead as it was before.  Nothing has been fixed and there is no movement towards the future.  It's at a stand still right now.  The ONLY reason for the movement in price is the recent announcement of TimeShares from the CinniDev.  The Dev plans to distribute the timeshare coins to current cinni holders. So if you want timeshares, you need to buy cinni.  He clearly has no plans on fixing or advancing Cinni.

What I do not understand is, cinni has issues and the dev is not willing or not capable of fixing them.  Why do you think timeshares will be any different?  

It's real convenient that he waits for the coin to bottom out and then announces this new plan.  I'd like to know how much the CinniDev has accumulated before announcing this.

As much as I hate posting PMs without asking the other party first, here was my last communinication with Cinnidev.  He hasn't abandoned the coin, I suspect he is working on exactly what we discussed in the message.  Here's hoping I'm not giving away some big surprise he was going to reveal for everyone in the next day or so, but I feel like I need to at least make it known that he is a stand up guy and not anything like some of you are making him sound.

I'm sorry that you sold.

It makes me feel sad.

We can do one of these:

So I won't abandon it.
Awww, man, it's nice to hear you say that stuff.  Sometimes to be honest I wondered if you were just a shill account for the cartel. It is rewarding to see that you aren't.

i don't think that switching to a new coin would be the best bet at all - i think that if you were to implement any kind of anon functionality at all, and release an updated version of the wallet, that you would do wonders for the coin.  perhaps we could even set up some DNS seed nodes and stuff to help with the current syncing woes?

LOL no...

It just furthers my point.  Has any of that been done??  The last message is dated July 24, 2014.  Last wallet update, "Update: Version 1.1-proper-June 24, 2014. CinniCoin EM Invoicing / Receipting Wallet".  We are now September 7, 2014.  So 1 month after the wallet was released they talked about trying to fix cinni.  A little over a month after that there is still no work done.

"I'm not going to abandon cinnicoin no matter what the price is."  What do you call this?  You are not working on cinni and you are building a new coin instead.  Looks like you are abandoning cinni in hopes to cash in on something new.

Ooo god another one OPTIMIST  Wink we need more of you here  Wink

Can you see points Huh
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

By the way you can choose by your self.
Actually why don't you make your own coin and make big money Huh

He's had time to do things, offer solutions, tell the community what is going on, but he doesn't.  He lets the community try to take over which drives the price down even more.  He waits for the coin to bottom out and then announces this new plan.  It all seems a bit shady to me.

Cinni has issues and the dev is not willing or not capable of fixing them.  Why do you think timeshares will be any different?  
pawlo74

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:07:27 PM

I'm sorry that you sold.

It makes me feel sad.

We can do one of these:

So I won't abandon it.

LOL no...

Ooo god another one OPTIMIST  Wink we need more of you here  Wink

Can you see points Huh
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

By the way you can choose by your self.
Actually why don't you make your own coin and make big money Huh

He's had time to do things, offer solutions, tell the community what is going on, but he doesn't.  He lets the community try to take over which drives the price down even more.  He waits for the coin to bottom out and then announces this new plan.  It all seems a bit shady to me.

Cinni has issues and the dev is not willing or not capable of fixing them.  Why do you think timeshares will be any different? 

In my opinion he was hoping to find some help.
He has just proven that community takeover that is rubbish solution.
He might be not capable to fix the same as Ryno, Cafecofeinecode and god knows who else.
Timeshers ? we will see don't know yet.
He developed first coin with private encrypted messaging and that is massive value for me.
What about you what is your achievement apart from complaining here ?
Ignition

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:30:21 PM

Probably the guy trying to buy 500k at 600 satoshi
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:48:26 PM

who dumped to 600 satoshi? wtf were you thinking
they were thinking "finally a opportunity to get away from this piece of shit coin"

How many other bag holders do you think there are that bought from 12k all the way down to 1500sat? You get even a little momentum and duuuummmmpp.

Cinni is hosed....jesus people there are so many surviving coins that are actually undervalued.....cinni is not one of them. Buy as much as you want when when it hits 250sat but right now its a suckers market.
agent725

Activity: 306

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:59:53 AM

Ladies and gentlemen,

First of all my sincere thanks to sdersf2, newb4now and micro123 for being responsive and thinking along in this CINNI reboot attempt.

We have seen that the CinniCoin developer is trying to take his own profits on the CINNI project, and clearly shows no willingness to work with/for the community of CINNI. This is bad news.

At the same time it seems there are not enough resources available to fork the project. And even if we would manage a fork, we risk the dumps on the market by whales or even CinniCoin dev himself.

Realistically, this means the CINNI project cannot be revived under the current conditions. I will be moving back to my other projects InternetOfCoins.org and HybridAssets.info to try and create real value there.

Again, much thanks to you who were willing to lend a hand! The cryptosphere needs people like you, and thus I hope to stay in touch.

Best regards,
Agent725

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:40:43 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 08:04:33 AM by sdersdf2

Ladies and gentlemen,

First of all my sincere thanks to sdersf2, newb4now and micro123 for being responsive and thinking along in this CINNI reboot attempt.

We have seen that the CinniCoin developer is trying to take his own profits on the CINNI project, and clearly shows no willingness to work with/for the community of CINNI. This is bad news.

At the same time it seems there are not enough resources available to fork the project. And even if we would manage a fork, we risk the dumps on the market by whales or even CinniCoin dev himself.

Realistically, this means the CINNI project cannot be revived under the current conditions. I will be moving back to my other projects InternetOfCoins.org and HybridAssets.info to try and create real value there.

Again, much thanks to you who were willing to lend a hand! The cryptosphere needs people like you, and thus I hope to stay in touch.

Best regards,
Agent725

Thanks for all your efforts Agent725. Regrettably, I have to agree with you - Cinni is not worth committing more trust, effort or resources to at this time.

I also don't want to risk my name and reputation being associated with future shock disappointments and scams, so I'll be sitting this out too and watching from the sidelines.
newb4now

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:29:58 AM

Ladies and gentlemen,

Best regards,
Agent725

Thanks for all your efforts Agent725. Regrettably, I have to agree with you - Cinni is not worth committing more trust, effort or resources to at this time.

I also don't want to risk my name and reputation being associated with future shock disappointments and scams, so I'll be sitting this out too and watching from the sidelines.

Thank you Agent725.  I agree with sdersf2. I am not comfortable supporting CINNI either at this point. I will watch from the sidelines as well. 

I wish all remaining CINNI supporters the best.
gr8n8

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:24:31 AM

does anyone have an idea how this timeshare thing would work?
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:00:15 PM

Let me explain more about what TimeShares is.

What I will do is take a snapshot of Cinni's blockchain and that would be the distribution of the TimeShares project.
I will also ask exchanges to help so Cinni holders on exchanges on the time of the snapshot get their TimeShares too.

Users of TimeShares will be able to use units of time as the currency.
This detail will be made in the user interface rather than in the block chain itself. TimeShares will display a users balance as units of time and allow users to send units of time to each other.

BitsharesX has 2 billion coins
TimeShares will have ~150 million coins. 10 coins for each Cinni.

In the time calculations in the user interface, each coin is calculated as 1 hour.
So if someone has a million TimeShares, his wallet balance is shown as 114 Years, 56 Days 39 Hours 59 Minutes 59 seconds.

When a user sends time, the user interface will convert the amount of time being sent back into actual coins before sending the transaction to the block chain.    
I haven't decided on the trading code yet. I am open to suggestions. Maybe TIME, HOUR, TSHARE, or something similar.

Since I am building this project as a BitSharesX fork, it will have BitSharesX's features too.
You can read more about BitSharesx here http://bitshares-x.info/about.php and https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RLcjSXWuU9vBJzzqLEXVACSCdn8zXKTTJRN_LfoCjNY

I will be also adding encrypted messaging. And later on a betting system that uses feeds.

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
newb4now

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:13:12 PM

Let me explain more about what TimeShares is.

What I will do is take a snapshot of Cinni's blockchain and that would be the distribution of the TimeShares project.
I will also ask exchanges to help so Cinni holders on exchanges on the time of the snapshot get their TimeShares too.

Users of TimeShares will be able to use units of time as the currency.
This detail will be made in the user interface rather than in the block chain itself. TimeShares will display a users balance as units of time and allow users to send units of time to each other.

BitsharesX has 2 billion coins
TimeShares will have ~150 million coins. 10 coins for each Cinni.

In the time calculations in the user interface, each coin is calculated as 1 hour.
So if someone has a million TimeShares, his wallet balance is shown as 114 Years, 56 Days 39 Hours 59 Minutes 59 seconds.

When a user sends time, the user interface will convert the amount of time being sent back into actual coins before sending the transaction to the block chain.    
I haven't decided on the trading code yet. I am open to suggestions. Maybe TIME, HOUR, TSHARE, or something similar.

Since I am building this project as a BitSharesX fork, it will have BitSharesX's features too.
You can read more about BitSharesx here http://bitshares-x.info/about.php and https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RLcjSXWuU9vBJzzqLEXVACSCdn8zXKTTJRN_LfoCjNY

I will be also adding encrypted messaging. And later on a betting system that uses feeds.

So you will be forking BitSharesX. Then you will copy the encrypted messaging system rynomster built for CINNI.

What have you built (not cloned) on your own so far? Why should we believe you are able to develop a betting system based on your past performance with CINNI where numerous issues were never resolved?

Will you start communicating more often? Can you explain the large periods of time where you went silent when the CINNI community wanted to know what was going on?

Perhaps most importantly (right now) what efforts have you made to prevent CINNI from being delisted from Mintpal/Moolah v2 as currently scheduled?

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/
Pages: « 1 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 [668] 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: