Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
janim2

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:47:16 AM

I am working on TimeShares
Its a project that is based on BitSharesx but with some modifications and a new idea.
A snapshot of Cinni's blockchain will be taken later on and that will be the distribution of TimeShares
I will say a detailed explanation about what TimeShares is, how it is different, and how it will work in a few days.

For days and days you go with out saying anything.  The community tries to get you to do something and things never get done. Community members decide they will take CINNI over but cannot find a dev to work.  Now you come out and say you have this big plan to build this "project that is based on BitSharesx but with some modifications and a new idea."  Many investors have sold at loss thinking you had killed the coin. 

You've had time to accumulate cheap coins. 

You plan to distribute the new coins based off of the current cinni distribution.  I'd venture to say that cinni's distribution is going to be pretty shitty now.

You haven't even invested the time to fix cinni or get it back to where it was and now you come here and want us to get excited about some new plan? 

I call BS...
Exactly. This developer has provided nothing in last few months. He is managing our expectations by saying things. Many insiders bought cheap coins before making this announcement. This is a classic pump and dump. There is going to be a slaughter of sheep who are buying cinnicoin now. This developer has never been transparent about his current development of the coin. Do not fall for this pump and dump. Moreover, he has not provided any timeline for his project. He said "a few more days".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:02:47 AM

Its a project that is based on BitSharesx but with some modifications and a new idea.
A snapshot of Cinni's blockchain will be taken later on and that will be the distribution of TimeShares
I will say a detailed explanation about what TimeShares is, how it is different, and how it will work in a few days.
Too late, trust lost. Very probable we don't hear from you for the next 4 weeks or you just publish a buggy wallet again  Roll Eyes
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:42:15 AM

The price raised after the announcement means the market likes it
I think its going to raise a lot more

hahaha, learned my lesson on cinni a while back. Read some of this thread before you jump on this sinking zeppelin. They couldn't even choose a logo and now they're going to save the world? Wake up!

Lots of pissed people maybe 1 week out after they get dumped on.

#You'veBeenWarned #NoobsStayAway
spa4rtacus

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:52:28 AM

I sent ~2800 coins from my wallet to an exchange yesterday, and got a message saying transaction was rejected for possibly being already spent (I don't remember the exact wording). Now this transaction is sitting unconfirmed, and my balance has 2800 coins deducted. Sad

Any way I can recover them?
Will they be credited back after a while like an unconfirmed bitcoin tx?
gr8n8

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:05:39 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 09:39:31 AM by gr8n8

WOW...lol that's a complete 180!
Looking forward to hear what TimeShares is all about. BitsharesX is great platform. Is TimeShares going to be a DAC? Or is this going to be a bitAssest?

timeshares? cinnicoin please give more details as soon as possible before we get delisted from mintpal
if your taking a snapshot of cinnis blockchain do we need out coins in wallets rather than exchange?
arfcz

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:58:02 AM

Tell us, please, when the snapshot will be taken. We have to move coins from exchanges to our broken wallets.
agent725

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 11:03:53 AM

To be clear from my point of view: CinniCoin has not picked this up with me by messaging, e-mailing, Mumble, Skype or by any other means. Without a clear action plan, and open communication, I cannot support this course of action as community manager.

My invite for any new dev to pick this up and be a technical leader still stands. As we previously discussed, CinniCoin should not be the one to do this, and is now acting on his own accord and responsibility. It is up to you personally if you trust CinniCoin on this or not. Personally, I intuitively do not trust this course of action, however hopeful it may sound.

I am also in talks with third parties about a possible fork or takeover of CINNI. However, right now we do not know if this is a wise idea. There seems to be a lot of smoke and mirrors concerning CINNI, there may be many whales holding coins, and it may even be better to bootstrap a new project or coin by utilizing proof-of-burn or proof-of-allocation to give the CINNI holders a chance to redeem some of their value.

If I can come up with a potentially realistic solution I will let you know. Also, any suggestions and ideas are much appreciated.

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:52:13 AM

To be clear from my point of view: CinniCoin has not picked this up with me by messaging, e-mailing, Mumble, Skype or by any other means. Without a clear action plan, and open communication, I cannot support this course of action as community manager.

My invite for any new dev to pick this up and be a technical leader still stands. As we previously discussed, CinniCoin should not be the one to do this, and is now acting on his own accord and responsibility. It is up to you personally if you trust CinniCoin on this or not. Personally, I intuitively do not trust this course of action, however hopeful it may sound.

I am also in talks with third parties about a possible fork or takeover of CINNI. However, right now we do not know if this is a wise idea. There seems to be a lot of smoke and mirrors concerning CINNI, there may be many whales holding coins, and it may even be better to bootstrap a new project or coin by utilizing proof-of-burn or proof-of-allocation to give the CINNI holders a chance to redeem some of their value.

If I can come up with a potentially realistic solution I will let you know. Also, any suggestions and ideas are much appreciated.

+++++10
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:50:14 PM

+++++10

TimeShares will be its own coin, but the distribution is to Cinni holders.
So if you hold Cinni in your wallet on the time of the snapshot you would own both Cinni and TimeShares.
I will ask exchanges to cooperate with this too so people who have their Cinni on exchanges can get TimeShares too.

CinniCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:57:34 PM

Looking forward to hear what TimeShares is all about. BitsharesX is great platform. Is TimeShares going to be a DAC? Or is this going to be a bitAssest?

Thanks
It will be a DAC

CinniCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:03:55 PM

timeshares? cinnicoin please give more details as soon as possible before we get delisted from mintpal
if your taking a snapshot of cinnis blockchain do we need out coins in wallets rather than exchange?
Keeping it in your wallet is safer.
I will ask exchanges to help so cinni holders on the time of the snapshot on their exchange can get timeshares too.

agent725

Activity: 306

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 01:35:51 PM

Just got a PM:
you are just mad that i didnt tell you before the announcement?

hmm

anyway, timeshares will be great.
i will tell you more about it later.
i need to go to some meetings today. when i'm done i'll talk with you.

No, I am not at all mad. However, your strange actions give me no trust and are not geared towards the community. You have breached the agreements we made as a community without prior notice. For CINNI I cannot function as a community manager if this is the way things go. Neither will I participate in a secretive approach towards reviving a coin. This is a recipe for manipulation and enrichment of a lucky few.

Unless this coin is forked, I will invest no more time in a possible pump scheme, and strongly advise against any hopeful CINNI holders to be a part of it.

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

CinniCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:04:55 PM

Just got a PM:

hmm

No, I am not at all mad. However, your strange actions give me no trust and are not geared towards the community. You have breached the agreements we made as a community without prior notice. For CINNI I cannot function as a community manager if this is the way things go. Neither will I participate in a secretive approach towards reviving a coin. This is a recipe for manipulation and enrichment of a lucky few.

Unless this coin is forked, I will invest no more time in a possible pump scheme, and strongly advise against any hopeful CINNI holders to be a part of it.

fine don't trust me and don't support it if you don't want to.
if you want you can even sell your coins and miss out on making money
i have waited for you two to do something but you did nothing while the price kept going down.
so i started working on timeshares. and then announced that i will do it and that the distribution will be to cinni holders.
if you don't like that the price went up, if you don't like that people are buying back their cinni now, then i don't know whats wrong with you.
instead of calling it a "pump scheme" , be happy and stop being paranoid.

HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:38:15 PM

Are you in rehab Cinnicoin?

I think your a schizophrenic and so do I!
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:48:48 PM

agent725 and rest please rethink this again.

I really liked everything what you said till now.

Why we can't work all together Huh

Think about what happened yesterday how markets reacted, that means so many people still TRUST Cinnicoin dev.

They trust him NOT us as a community.

Look Cinnicoin dev seems to want good for all of us, how often have you seen him posting that much in here Huh
pawlo74

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:52:48 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 03:29:25 PM by pawlo74

Are you in rehab Cinnicoin?

I think your a schizophrenic and so do I!

I don't think we can build any better future as a schizophrenic community.

Anyway I'm so glad that most of people are wiser than some members of our community and they trust Cinnicoin dev rather than Cinni community.

I do not blame them Smiley who want to believe in schizophrenic community Huh
Hopefully in the future we are going to have other members of community and that will happen when price go up.
pawlo74

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:40:27 PM

I sent ~2800 coins from my wallet to an exchange yesterday, and got a message saying transaction was rejected for possibly being already spent (I don't remember the exact wording). Now this transaction is sitting unconfirmed, and my balance has 2800 coins deducted. Sad

Any way I can recover them?
Will they be credited back after a while like an unconfirmed bitcoin tx?

Hi,

before you send any coins from your wallet go to help/debug window/console and use repairwallet

this command will fix your wallet balance and allow you to send coins.

Please let us know if it helped.
sdersdf2

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:08:31 PM

Just got a PM:

hmm

This is precisely the kind of chaos we wanted to avoid as part of a recovery plan, which is why a key part of the idea was a full takeover of all marketing channels so the coin could speak with a single, reliable, coordinated, professional voice.

We did not want to commit time and resources and invite someone like mindfox into the kind of uncertainty, inconsistency and apparent game-playing that Cinnicoin behaves in. He pops up, then disappears, then pops up, then disappears, randomly with vague promises of "soon" - anything we would try to do to help the coin would be at risk to some new unnanounced "surprise". The guy is erratic/nuts, rotten/diabolical or both, and I don't want any part of it either.
pawlo74

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:32:19 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 05:00:17 PM by pawlo74

Just got a PM:

hmm

This is precisely the kind of chaos we wanted to avoid as part of a recovery plan, which is why a key part of the idea was a full takeover of all marketing channels so the coin could speak with a single, reliable, coordinated, professional voice.

We did not want to commit time and resources and invite someone like mindfox into the kind of uncertainty, inconsistency and apparent game-playing that Cinnicoin behaves in. He pops up, then disappears, then pops up, then disappears, randomly with vague promises of "soon" - anything we would try to do to help the coin would be at risk to some new unnanounced "surprise". The guy is erratic/nuts, rotten/diabolical or both, and I don't want any part of it either.

OK mate be realistic how many successful community takeovers do you know ?
Apart from this do you think that is possible to fix all issues with Cinni wallet ? So many people tried unsuccessful.

Even if mindfox or whoever fix issues he will take his bounty and he will say BYE BYE to Cinni.

And what then ? another bounty for another dev ? I can't see any future this way.

I've got a feeling that any time some of you very dedicated to Cinni "community members" post here anything is like a shot in a foot, pushing price down, it is a self destruction.
I do not really remember anything positive posting here for last two or more months.

And who is schizophrenic Huh

We are in my opinion just OPPORTUNISTS looking for easy money.

We push Cinnicoin dev to post here every day or better non stop.

What about coding ? Is it so quick and easy to develop something valuable ?

I am not a coder but I do not think so. That require a lot of time and efforts.
sdersdf2

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:41:42 PM

Just got a PM:

hmm

OK mate be realistic how many successful community takeovers do you know ?
Apart from this do you think that is possible to fix all issues with Cinni wallet ? So many people tried unsuccessful.

Even if mindfox or whoever fix issues he will take his bounty and he will say BYE BYE to Cinni.

There are some successful community takeovers, but, yes, they're definitely the exception, not the rule. But the odds of success are even worse when there isn't a unified plan/strategy/voice. What the market wants more than any particular feature is reliability and consistency - the kind that bring confidence that everything you're saying is true and everything you promise about the future will happen.

A wallet fix was to be the first item on the to-do list - another thing that make it strange that Cinnicoin would decide instead to focus first on something extravagant, instead of making a basic fix to the coin first.

If you think Cinnicoin dev has acted in the best interest of this coin, check out the long-term chart history from the period long before Schild_, Heisenair, agent or I tried to help out and got involved in this mess. Cinnicoin has not acted in the best interests of this coin and his past actions/inaction does not inspire confidence in how he'd manage things going forward.
Pages: « 1 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: