Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 [669] 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
micro123

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:36:12 PM

Let me explain more about what TimeShares is.

What I will do is take a snapshot of Cinni's blockchain and that would be the distribution of the TimeShares project.
I will also ask exchanges to help so Cinni holders on exchanges on the time of the snapshot get their TimeShares too.

Users of TimeShares will be able to use units of time as the currency.
This detail will be made in the user interface rather than in the block chain itself. TimeShares will display a users balance as units of time and allow users to send units of time to each other.

BitsharesX has 2 billion coins
TimeShares will have ~150 million coins. 10 coins for each Cinni.

In the time calculations in the user interface, each coin is calculated as 1 hour.
So if someone has a million TimeShares, his wallet balance is shown as 114 Years, 56 Days 39 Hours 59 Minutes 59 seconds.

When a user sends time, the user interface will convert the amount of time being sent back into actual coins before sending the transaction to the block chain.    
I haven't decided on the trading code yet. I am open to suggestions. Maybe TIME, HOUR, TSHARE, or something similar.

Since I am building this project as a BitSharesX fork, it will have BitSharesX's features too.
You can read more about BitSharesx here http://bitshares-x.info/about.php and https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RLcjSXWuU9vBJzzqLEXVACSCdn8zXKTTJRN_LfoCjNY

I will be also adding encrypted messaging. And later on a betting system that uses feeds.

Are you planning to do this? Or are you already doing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:38:40 PM

What I will do is take a snapshot of Cinni's blockchain and that would be the distribution of the TimeShares project.
I will also ask exchanges to help so Cinni holders on exchanges on the time of the snapshot get their TimeShares too.

This detail will be made in the user interface rather than in the block chain itself. TimeShares will display a users balance as units of time and allow users to send units of time to each other.

In the time calculations in the user interface, each coin is calculated as 1 hour.
So if someone has a million TimeShares, his wallet balance is shown as 114 Years, 56 Days 39 Hours 59 Minutes 59 seconds.

When a user sends time, the user interface will convert the amount of time being sent back into actual coins before sending the transaction to the block chain.    
I haven't decided on the trading code yet. I am open to suggestions. Maybe TIME, HOUR, TSHARE, or something similar.

Since I am building this project as a BitSharesX fork, it will have BitSharesX's features too.
You can read more about BitSharesx here http://bitshares-x.info/about.php and https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RLcjSXWuU9vBJzzqLEXVACSCdn8zXKTTJRN_LfoCjNY

I will be also adding encrypted messaging. And later on a betting system that uses feeds.

So you will be forking BitSharesX. Then you will copy the encrypted messaging system rynomster built for CINNI.

What have you built (not cloned) on your own so far? Why should we believe you are able to develop a betting system based on your past performance with CINNI where numerous issues were never resolved?

Will you start communicating more often? Can you explain the large periods of time where you went silent when the CINNI community wanted to know what was going on?

Perhaps most importantly (right now) what efforts have you made to prevent CINNI from being delisted from Mintpal/Moolah v2 as currently scheduled?

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/
Yes I will communicate more.

I will send moolah an email to ask them not to delist cinni in v2.
Also I will send an email to mintpal, cryptsy, poloniex, crypto-trade, atomic-trade, coins-e, palth, bit126, and every other exchange that has cinni listed, and even the exchanges that had cinni listed in the past because maybe users still have a cinni balance there.
I will ask them to help during the snapshot by saving the number of cinni each user holds to give them their timeshares when the exchanges private keys get the timeshares, and also to give people an option to withdraw in timeshares, and also will ask them to list timeshares if they like it.

CinniCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:40:27 PM

Are you planning to do this? Or are you already doing?
I am already doing it, also some things in timeshares I have been working on for a while.
There are also a few more people on my team now.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:45:26 PM

Thanks for the update. Can you give us an eta on beta and testnet?
CinniCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:52:57 PM

Thanks for the update. Can you give us an eta on beta and testnet?
I'd say about 2 weeks.

micro123

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:04:28 PM

So if I understand correctly is Timeshare entirely new and unrelated of Cinni. Cinni hold to exist. And Cinni coins are changed for Timeshare (coins?). Is this correct?
CinniCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:15:01 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 02:28:48 PM by CinniCoin

So if I understand correctly is Timeshare entirely new and unrelated of Cinni. Cinni hold to exist. And Cinni coins are changed for Timeshare (coins?). Is this correct?
If you have Cinni, lets say 20,000 Cinni on the time of the snapshot, you will have 20,000 Cinni and 200,000 TimeShares after the snapshot.
So you will still have the same amount of Cinni you have but you will also have 10x that amount in TimeShares because TimeShares total coins is 150 million.

micro123

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:24:30 PM

If you have Cinni, lets say 20,000 Cinni on the time of the snapshot, you will have 20,000 Cinni and 200,000 TimeShares after the snapshot.

okay I get it.

Still one question,
To explain to people how timeshares works etc, do you build a new website for this or do you still used cinnicoin.com
 (For new announce updates and operation of timeshare)
CinniCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:29:32 PM

okay I get it.

Still one question,
To explain to people how timeshares works etc, do you build a new website for this or do you still used cinnicoin.com
 (For new announce updates and operation of timeshare)
I'll use a new website.

Raistilin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:17:00 PM

Can there be a cinni rich list that is operational before this timeshares thing is put out there. I at least haven't been able to find one

It would help determine if there are a few whales (or cinni himself) out there buying up a s#!@ ton of cinni just to dump all their new time share coins and cinni on the market later.
Ignition

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:48:31 PM

That guy with the 11btc buy at 1100 sats should buy into the sells..
qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:51:02 PM

Go cinni go!
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:59:03 PM

when will the snapshot be? I need time to get them off the exchanges..

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:21:12 PM

My vote is:

TIME

common word, easy to remember
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:23:57 PM

Why is the price climbing?

CinniCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:06:53 PM

I need to talk to exchanges and agree on a date for the snapshot so it can work for the people who have cinni on exchanges too.
Ideally it will be before the beta.

arfcz

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:11:20 PM

I need to talk to exchanges and agree on a date for the snapshot so it can work for the people who have cinni on exchanges too.

OK, could you tell us the snapshot date and time minimal one day ahead of?
CinniCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:30:09 PM

Once we agree on the time and date of the snapshot i will post it here

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:49:29 PM

so what happens after this, will Cinni will abandoned and replaced by this?  Where will this new coin be traded?

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:41:15 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 08:09:17 AM by pawlo74

so what happens after this, will Cinni will abandoned and replaced by this?  Where will this new coin be traded?

Yes I will communicate more.

I will send moolah an email to ask them not to delist cinni in v2.
Also I will send an email to mintpal, cryptsy, poloniex, crypto-trade, atomic-trade, coins-e, palth, bit126, and every other exchange that has cinni listed, and even the exchanges that had cinni listed in the past because maybe users still have a cinni balance there.
I will ask them to help during the snapshot by saving the number of cinni each user holds to give them their timeshares when the exchanges private keys get the timeshares, and also to give people an option to withdraw in timeshares, and also will ask them to list timeshares if they like it.

hi digit nice to see you again  Smiley I hope that TimeShare is going to be better than BitshareX, I can not run BitshareX it crashes after a few minutes

I was going to invest some money but changed my mind after this.
Pages: « 1 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 [669] 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: