Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:27:20 PM

He is. However, we have the power to let it die, or make it fly.

Now, I am one of those 'crazy nutjobs' who believes in reviving lost causes. And this is darn well starting to look like one. So let's make it work and row with what we have. Any coin can fly, as long as its supporters become constructive.

I suggest we make a list something like:
 website -> agent725
 marketing geek -> ?
 fork on github -> ?
 community manager -> ?

CINNI to be the Facebook of crypto's? Nah, REDD and DOGE already done that. Facebook is dying. We want CINNI to be the IRC of crypto's. Tech that'll come of age and never die.

If no mail in my box by tomorrow, I'll take it as a no go.

I'm not lifting a finger and the team I was in serious consultation with will not commit any resources until Cinnicoin is gone and hands over control of the thread and any other marketing channels to the community. We do not trust him not to interfere with our efforts and/or slow things down or just disappear, as he so often does.

Lost cause until he is out of the picture and we do not have to rely on him for the success of a recovery plan. Non-negotiable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:28:46 PM

You want to know the dumper on Cinni, go find UTClover. He solo mined almost half of cinni when it was released, with rigs and rentals. Then proceeded to dump it all over any rises and any hope of recovery. I lost about 35 btc in cinni, i've since made it up in other coins including shadowcoin.
Your group dumped on each other and used me as a scapegoat to point the finger at.
I never had that much cinni. The max i ever had was 202,300 cinni.

Whats next, are you going to use me as a scapegoat for when your group dumped sdc on each other too?
come on.

I am not a whale, i am just a normal guy.
I can't believe why whales who have hundreds or even thousands of btc would say something unbelievable like that.

Relax - I think most (or at least more) people know that the biggest problem for Cinni has been its own "dev" team - past and present. My own theory is that they were some of the biggest dumpers, as battbot and rynomster were making their secret plans to abandon the coin while hyping the promise of work-in-progress development.
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:53:27 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 07:59:08 PM by pawlo74

He is. However, we have the power to let it die, or make it fly.

Now, I am one of those 'crazy nutjobs' who believes in reviving lost causes. And this is darn well starting to look like one. So let's make it work and row with what we have. Any coin can fly, as long as its supporters become constructive.

I suggest we make a list something like:
 website -> agent725
 marketing geek -> ?
 fork on github -> ?
 community manager -> ?

CINNI to be the Facebook of crypto's? Nah, REDD and DOGE already done that. Facebook is dying. We want CINNI to be the IRC of crypto's. Tech that'll come of age and never die.

If no mail in my box by tomorrow, I'll take it as a no go.

I'm not lifting a finger and the team I was in serious consultation with will not commit any resources until Cinnicoin is gone and hands over control of the thread and any other marketing channels to the community. We do not trust him not to interfere with our efforts and/or slow things down or just disappear, as he so often does.

Lost cause until he is out of the picture and we do not have to rely on him for the success of a recovery plan. Non-negotiable.

If Cinnicoin dev is Rynomster's group sock puppet account that explains why he doesn't want to community handover.
Probably they will try to use Cinni again to make money because they now Cinni has potential future.
But first put the price down as low as possible to buy low sell high.

They put a lot of efforts to create that coin thought.
They made it quick to pump and dump that is why source code is a mess and staking issues.
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:18:11 PM

You want to know the dumper on Cinni, go find UTClover. He solo mined almost half of cinni when it was released, with rigs and rentals. Then proceeded to dump it all over any rises and any hope of recovery. I lost about 35 btc in cinni, i've since made it up in other coins including shadowcoin.
Your group dumped on each other and used me as a scapegoat to point the finger at.

Whats next, are you going to use me as a scapegoat for when your group dumped sdc on each other too?
come on.

I can't believe why whales who have hundreds or even thousands of btc would say something unbelievable like that.

Haha, whatever man. You did the same shit to UTC. Hell you fudded cinni earlier in this thread just to bring the price down because you sold early.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 07:22:31 PM

come on.

Relax - I think most (or at least more) people know that the biggest problem for Cinni has been its own "dev" team - past and present. My own theory is that they were some of the biggest dumpers, as battbot and rynomster were making their secret plans to abandon the coin while hyping the promise of work-in-progress development.

did you post that timeline anywhere else?  i caught a glimpse of it before they deleted it.  I didn't know about the post that Ryno made to this community, claiming this cinni was the only one he was working on and likely to be in the future.  
The also deleted my post, it was only a reply to battbott post asking where the code he talks about can be found in the github commits or a copy of an email that shows it, then sdcdev/ryno deleted shorted after the newbie account "DevCoder" got ridiculously abusive but no real reply.
Funny how that his mod style involves reposting and requoting sockpuppet posts but making sure no can read what they were replying to.  

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 07:33:22 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 07:58:19 PM by digit

i dont like the style of censorship/moderation that exists in SDC thread and believe my question is valid so i reposted here, and seeing as battbott spammed his reply accross multiple threadsl, its relevant

This what I posted and a reply from devcoder and was deleted only minutes after he replied which would suggest its another sockpuppet controlled by devs or someone heavily invested in SDC who does not want difficult questions to be seen as they cant provide honest answer.

Cinni github is here https://github.com/Cinnicoin/CinniCoin/commits/master
now a link to the commit that shows the staking bug that SDCdev/Rynomster claims he fixed on that website is all i'm asking.
Or of a copy of the email that battbott "reveals" has the fix and was pass along (which imho is not really the same thing as being to say it was fixed on developer website)

Hello,

For those who remember, I was a former volunteer dev / proj mgr / comm mgr for Cinni.  Please allow me to clear the FUD on rynomster's name (as this was brought to my attention by trolls posting in XC's thread).

Rynomster came to help Cinni with it's encrypted messaging system (per a bounty).  After this work was finished, he himself decided to not continue on with Cinni (for his own reasons, which frankly should not matter).  His contribution towards the Cinni project started on good terms, and he left Cinni project on good terms -- as far as the dev team was concerned.  

As for the issue related to Cinni PoS, I can verify that rynomster did indeed email fixes to the PoS code to cinnidev.  And to my knowledge, cinnidev committed them (however, if cinnidev truly committed them will need to be verified by cinnidev / rynomster).  Now, whether or not rynomsters fixes corrected absolutely every issue with Cinni's PoS, I cannot answer -- but I do know that rynomster emailed fixes on the PoS code.

Nevertheless -- why are we attacking rynomster?  If you are going to call him a liar, then you will have to call both myself and cinnidev liars.  But let me ask you -- who else would know the facts better than the dev team?  Cinnidev likewise can and should confirm everything that I have said.  Anyone who says anything contrary to the facts that I have just stated is a liar, or is ignorant to what actually happened.

Again, rynomster was offered a bounty to build encrypted messaging for Cinni -- this he did in a successful and timely manner.  Once this work was completed, he was by no means obligated to continue developing for Cinni.  Even Cinni's PoS issue he was not obligated to look at or fix, but he was kind enough to.  Please refrain from attacking him, his character, or his new coin.  

battbot

Also posted on Cinni's thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg8506287#msg8506287

Not obligated to look at or fix is irrelevant, as the lead dev and representive of Shadowcoin he has stated on proof of developer site that he fixed the staking bug. If you are unable to prove it, then let someone else, instead to attempting to cover up and divert attention from this serious issue.

Can you provide a copy of this email or a link to the commit on github that contains the staking bug fixes.

As you are correct no one knows better then the dev team what has been done so there really is no need for trolling and personal attacks, it should take less then a minute for the anyone on the dev team or yourself to provide the evidence it is true by pointing to it on github.  
This will reassure users who are following him into shadowcoin or any future coin he creates, that the dev did not lie, and that he his capable of fixing problems with coins code independently of the original altcoin/s it is based on.  
This is something most altcoins that exist fail to provide any assurance of, and what Proof of Developer from what i see is meant to address.  That dev and team are indeed capable and will be there in the future to support and be able to fix the a coin core problems that might arise beyond the first few months.   So surely you can understand why its a serious matter that a statement made has been called into question and deserves a professional response.

No one yet has been able to find or point the commits that "fixed the staking bug" that sdcdev and now yourself claim was done.  He understands how the github works so should be able to point to the exact commit that supports what the claims he and you have made.  Less deletion and more evidence of the work would help settle this issue then sidestepping and hearsay.

Ryno and others work can be found here, just a simple matter of providing a link to the commit that fixes the staking bug. Nothing else is required to clear the air on this issue.
https://github.com/Cinnicoin/CinniCoin/commits/master [Domain=github.com]

You are a whole new brand of idiot Sr. Member "digit". The dev of SDC does not owe your FUD a response. THE DEV OF CINNICOIN CONFIRMED RYNOMSTER FIXED A CINNICOIN STAKING BUG AT THE TIME OF THE CINNI EM RELEASE.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg8513205#msg8513205

Get the fuck off this forum. Whoever is in charge of keeping this forum clean, please send this trash back to the shitcoin thread.
please go learn to be civil and stay on topic.  you keep making insults and avoiding it, is it really that difficult for you?

What is so hard about providing a link to this related github commit that contains the fix?

BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:02:23 PM

i dont like the style of censorship/moderation that exists in SDC thread and believe my question is valid so i reposted here, and seeing as battbott spammed his reply accross multiple threadsl, its relevant

This what I posted and a reply from devcoder and was deleted only minutes after he replied which would suggest its another sockpuppet controlled by devs or someone heavily invested in SDC who does not want difficult questions to be seen as they cant provide honest answer.

now a link to the commit that shows the staking bug that SDCdev/Rynomster claims he fixed on that website is all i'm asking.
Or of a copy of the email that battbott "reveals" has the fix and was pass along (which imho is not really the same thing as being to say it was fixed on developer website)

https://github.com/Cinnicoin/CinniCoin/commit/52f36603b30bc80248a7af7670f1ff1979f73826#diff-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e

Can you stop this rubish now?
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:08:41 PM

come on.

did you post that timeline anywhere else?  i caught a glimpse of it before they deleted it.  I didn't know about the post that Ryno made to this community, claiming this cinni was the only one he was working on and likely to be in the future.  
The also deleted my post, it was only a reply to battbott post asking where the code he talks about can be found in the github commits or a copy of an email that shows it, then sdcdev/ryno deleted shorted after the newbie account "DevCoder" got ridiculously abusive but no real reply.
Funny how that his mod style involves reposting and requoting sockpuppet posts but making sure no can read what they were replying to.  

I exposed him and those other SDC idiots big time here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755834.msg8523524#msg8523524
Or rather, they exposed themselves. All I had to do was post the truth and open the door and I didnt even touch the bug issue -- which looks potentially more serious than the anon tech issue -- until much later.

sdersdf2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:12:12 PM

come on.

It's like Communism and the Berlin Wall. Eventually, the wall collapsed.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:14:41 PM

Please let me know wherever else battbot tries to spread his lies/whitewashing. I will retaliate without hesitation to expose the truth of what he and rynomaster did (or rather, didn't do). I was willing to let it go, but they brought it back up here and elsewhere - so I will respond to wherever they and their sockpuppets spread their distortions/whitewashing of the truth of what happened. I will not let them bury it under bullshit.
00Smurf

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:19:03 PM

come on.

I exposed him and those other SDC idiots big time here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755834.msg8523524#msg8523524
Or rather, they exposed themselves. All I had to do was post the truth and open the door and I didnt even touch the bug issue -- which looks potentially more serious than the anon tech issue -- until much later.

Make sure you continue your high and mighty crusade and spam every other potential scam thread/coin. There are some relevant questions but the way it is all structured is dragging others into guilt by association. All of it is your speculation based on the timeline you constructed. It may or may not be true, but you use plenty of "I think".
00Smurf

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:19:22 PM

https://github.com/Cinnicoin/CinniCoin/commit/52f36603b30bc80248a7af7670f1ff1979f73826#diff-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e

^look there is your fix.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:19:36 PM

Note that "DevCoder" is a newbie sockpuppet account created just a few days ago exclusively (apparently) to surpress any perceived threats to SDC with vulgar (and completely ineffective) attacks. His childish nonsense only entertains and emboldens me. The man (boy?) is an idiot.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:21:45 PM

This doesn't address the anon tech issue, but digit, does this address the bug(s) issue? Havent followed that one nearly as closely as the anon-tech charade.
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 08:24:18 PM

Okay... I've been lurking around some, and have come to the following conclusions:

1. Cinnicoin is open source, but the code looks messy
2. The 'Team' seems to be falling apart:
    Latest news update in may stated: "Thus, one of the priorities our team values is providing frequent updates regarding current and future projects."  However, no official news on the website since then.
3. A conflict about non-communication, expectancies and devaluation has erupted.

As soon as we get back to developing let me know. I'll leave CINNI on the STORMWIND portfolio for now, since selling out would be detrimental to the coin's value. I do hope the team can get its act together soon.

Again, let me know what is needed. Perhaps a new or expanded team can pull this together.

The "team" that existed before was just marketing.  that team has now spread out to XC, SDC, and other similar coins.

I only want and have only ever requested that wallet be restored or fixed to a state where the basics work properly for users.  addons like EM, IRC chat and then anon were used as distractions and diverted attention from the staking bug which many times was pointed out to the devs and community manager from as far back as the 3rd release of the Cinni wallet which has  

Cinni would rpresent a great opportunity for a real dev to show their skill if they took over and fix this small bug in the wallet.  That dev would gain alot of support and loyalty from users upon release.   As far as I can tell, its always been a client side bug, the blockchain and PoS have always worked, the problem is the balance in wallet gets recorded incorrectly after staking and leads to stuck coins if user attempts to spend without forcing the wallet to check the address against the blockchain.  

There is no premine or PoW phase to manipulate, so immediate profit is not there, but Cinni is at price point that just getting the basics working right even if meant stripping away the EM and IRC plugins would show some immediate reflection in the price upon release (I actually asked for them to release EM free version well in advance of its release, as exchanges dont need that or the irc chat).   Most important thing is that users have a wallet that does the basics properly like the wallet maintaining the correct balance as seen on blockchain after PoS.   After that new features could be developed and Cinni adoption and promotion begin again.  The specifications of the coin are still very good and its past the hurdle of being listed on exchanges.

sdersdf2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:27:02 PM

come on.

Make sure you continue your high and mighty crusade and spam every other potential scam thread/coin. There are some relevant questions but the way it is all structured is dragging others into guilt by association. All of it is your speculation based on the timeline you constructed. It may or may not be true, but you use plenty of "I think".

Oh, I will - count on it. Most of what I think involves letting the facts speak for themselves. Bring it, you fools.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:33:40 PM

Okay... I've been lurking around some, and have come to the following conclusions:

Latest news update in may stated: "Thus, one of the priorities our team values is providing frequent updates regarding current and future projects."  However, no official news on the website since then.
3. A conflict about non-communication, expectancies and devaluation has erupted.

As soon as we get back to developing let me know. I'll leave CINNI on the STORMWIND portfolio for now, since selling out would be detrimental to the coin's value. I do hope the team can get its act together soon.

Again, let me know what is needed. Perhaps a new or expanded team can pull this together.

The "team" that existed before was just marketing.  that team has now spread out to XC, SDC, and other similar coins.

I only want and have only ever requested that wallet be restored or fixed to a state where the basics work properly for users.  addons like EM, IRC chat and then anon were used as distractions and diverted attention from the staking bug which many times was pointed out to the devs and community manager from as far back as the 3rd release of the Cinni wallet which has  

Cinni would rpresent a great opportunity for a real dev to show their skill if they took over and fix this small bug in the wallet.  That dev would gain alot of support and loyalty from users upon release.   As far as I can tell, its always been a client side bug, the blockchain and PoS have always worked, the problem is the balance in wallet gets recorded incorrectly after staking and leads to stuck coins if user attempts to spend without forcing the wallet to check the address against the blockchain.  

There is no premine or PoW phase to manipulate, so immediate profit is not there, but Cinni is at price point that just getting the basics working right even if meant stripping away the EM and IRC plugins would show some immediate reflection in the price upon release (I actually asked for them to release EM free version well in advance of its release, as exchanges dont need that or the irc chat).   Most important thing is that users have a wallet that does the basics properly like the wallet maintaining the correct balance as seen on blockchain after PoS.   After that new features could be developed and Cinni adoption and promotion begin again.  The specifications of the coin are still very good and its past the hurdle of being listed on exchanges.

This was all part of the plan I was in discussions with Schild_, Heisenair and others about, but it requires Cinnicon's transfer of control of the thread. A recovery requires coordination of both a development push and a marketing push and for the marketing push aspect, all the marketing channels, including this thread, are needed.

At various times, Cinnicoin has either said no or has been asleep. Or perhaps playing footsie with his friends battbot and ryonmster, or busy preparing the next logo competition.
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:54:46 PM

Did the Cinni wallet ever get encrypted messaging working?

Very good question

digit or someone could you answer please I am very curious.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:15:02 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 09:40:25 PM by LongAndShort

Ok so whats concerning me is that you're clearly not answering my question..(sound familiar) I don't know if you have been in a time warp but the "staking bug" has been fixed and people just need to make a new wallet because people with old wallets will still have the same problems.
commit is here
Can you stop this rubbish now?
00Smurf

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:30:49 PM

Digit your wallet is fixed.

From #shadowcoin on freenode

[17:28] <@WRA|00Smurf> SDCDev how hard is the cinni staking bug to fix?
[17:28] <@WRA|00Smurf> i knw the code is whacked and a missmash
[17:29] <@SDCDev> it is fixed lol... only people who will have problems is those who have wallets from before we fixed it
[17:29] <@WRA|00Smurf> ahhh
Pages: « 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 [660] 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: