Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 [656] 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:33:33 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 02:20:30 PM by sdersdf2

battbot and rynomaster, in their own words:

Full details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg8510089#msg8510089

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:51:18 AM

Here you are  Wink NO comments  Smiley
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 11:52:50 AM

thanks for your efforts sdersdf2, i was going to try and go through it myself but there is just so many posts to crawl through.  But it is glaringly obvious that both of them misled and lied to people here and are now doing the same thing with XC and SDC and perhaps several others.  

They must be worried about the effect this past history is having on their coins price, no doubt they and their group will abandon those coins at some and start new ones when they have taken everyone for a ride again.    Angry
batbot has absolutely nothing to do with development of XC just shows how much you know he is an investor and is active on the thread i should know i'm also an early XC investor like he is stop talking shit your all sad.
pawlo74

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:01:01 PM

thanks for your efforts sdersdf2, i was going to try and go through it myself but there is just so many posts to crawl through.  But it is glaringly obvious that both of them misled and lied to people here and are now doing the same thing with XC and SDC and perhaps several others.  

They must be worried about the effect this past history is having on their coins price, no doubt they and their group will abandon those coins at some and start new ones when they have taken everyone for a ride again.    Angry
batbot has absolutely nothing to do with development of XC just shows how much you know he is an investor and is active on the thread i should know i'm also an early XC investor like he is stop talking shit your all sad.

Great all the best for you and XC, congratulations for trustful and active member of community !
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 12:07:44 PM

Great all the best for you and XC, congratulations for trustful and active member of community !
thank you and all the best to Cinni to, i wish more people had your attitude there is more then enough room for all of us, crypto was created to empower the people not divide them, lets all start getting on a bit better.
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:15:34 PM

Very nice job of research and posting (to preserve evidence) sdersdf2 !!
pawlo74

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:16:17 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 01:08:29 PM by pawlo74

thanks for your efforts sdersdf2, i was going to try and go through it myself but there is just so many posts to crawl through.  But it is glaringly obvious that both of them misled and lied to people here and are now doing the same thing with XC and SDC and perhaps several others. 

thank you and all the best to Cinni to, i wish more people had your attitude there is more then enough room for all of us, crypto was created to empower the people not divide them, lets all start getting on a bit better.

Right  Wink
Thank you but that suppose to be ironic  Wink
How you imagine build trust or anything with people with past like battbot ?
That is like in politics the same  Smiley

Sorry but rattbot and Rynomster they knew everything from inside they betrayal our community !

If rattbot can find some excuse that he didn't know about development and future of Cinni wallet because he isn't a coder, Right.
But Rynomster is a coder and he must know that what is possible or not possible to do or fix with Cinni wallet.
They both the same they did not say nothing before they sell their coins and left sinking boat as a first like a rats.
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:36:09 PM

thanks for your efforts sdersdf2, i was going to try and go through it myself but there is just so many posts to crawl through.  But it is glaringly obvious that both of them misled and lied to people here and are now doing the same thing with XC and SDC and perhaps several others. 

Right  Wink
Thank you but that suppose to be ironic  Wink
How you imagine build trust or anything with people with past like battbot ?
That is like in politics the same  Smiley

Sorry but rattbot and Rynomster they knew everything from inside they betrayal our community !

Yes, Agreed.

Battbot is trying to make himself look like a victim, when he was fully aware of what was going on before the community found out. I guess he was protecting himself and his own personal funds at the time, of which I shall try and reserve any judgement. However, to come on now DEFENDING his actions, and acting like he is MR INNOCENT is pathetic and speaks volumes as to his character (or lack thereof !).

Battbot, you really just made matters worse for yourself by coming back here. The Alt market really is a sewage pit at the moment, and to me, you really epitomise the sort of rodents that have filled this place.
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:49:22 PM

Do you expect me to respond to conspiracy theories and pure speculation?  I told you literally what happened. I was a god damn volunteer for this project. Quit acting like I got paid and misused funds. How can I make rynomster develop anon if he has decided to not continue on with the project? I can't. And I can't expect him to, because he had no obligation beyond EM.

The only reason I wrote in here to help clear the air was because some shill was posting about it in XC thread. So out of respect for rynomster and in attempt to keep XC thread clean, I came here to share my side. I'm sorry I wrote anything now.

Seriously, are you all insane?
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:59:23 PM

Do you ask him to give you the controlls about cinni?

Yes, we did. He said no. Told us to go ahead with our plans and to simply "trust him". Ha.

There was a plan to commit serious resources to a new development plan led by a new dev, but no one wants to do that as long as Cinnicoin still controls the thread. A new plan needs new, fast, responsive, dynamic marketing with it to improve odds of success. We didnt want people googling Cinni and ending up on a thread with a hollow shell of a non-dev "dev" here to "greet" them with empty words like "soon", "don't worry."

We cant re-develop/re-brand cinni without full control of the thread, twitter, facebook and everything else tied to it - otherwise, it's too much risk that Cinnicoin will disappoint us again when we need to count on him.

Would you count on that guy for anything anymore?

Cinnicoin, I've asked you privately and now ask you publicly, do the right thing - for once. Hand over control of the thread and any other market-related Cinni resources to Schild_ before it is too late to save this coin. Unless your ego matters more or destroying Cinni is in your interest.

sdersdf2, you should be the one in charge of the thread and accounts. If I do it, there will be major interest conflict now.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 01:05:00 PM

Do you expect me to respond to conspiracy theories and pure speculation?  I told you literally what happened. I was a god damn volunteer for this project. Quit acting like I got paid and misused funds. How can I make rynomster develop anon if he has decided to not continue on with the project? I can't. And I can't expect him to, because he had no obligation beyond EM.

The only reason I wrote in here to help clear the air was because some shill was posting about it in XC thread. So out of respect for rynomster and in attempt to keep XC thread clean, I came here to share my side. I'm sorry I wrote anything now.

Yes there all insane, it's like they think there helping there investment by making absolute fools of them selves in a public forum, no wonder your Dev abandoned this project your all unbearable, he probably put a gun in his mouth and blew his brains out, i would if i had to deal with you people everyday.
F22Raptor

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:05:30 PM

This coin was so hot but now it is a dead coin.How pathetic.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:10:11 PM

[...]

Spare us the theatrics. The timeline and posts make it pretty clear - you left (and likely dumped your CINNI holdings) while people on this thread were still being given empty reassurances about development and CINNI's future -- before the public was fully informed that anon-transfer tech development was being abandoned (or rather, put on hold for later use by SDC/ShadowCoin). You left for a reason, and it wasn't for family/personal reasons.

People were constantly complaining about some random dirty whale(s) that kept dumping into every attempted rally. Wonder who that really was?

Feel free to tell us all with a straight face that you didn't dump your CINNI coins while this thread was still in the dark about the end/suspension of serious development on this coin. Heck, you were already gone well before you made it official (I assume after you'd gotten rid of your last cinni coins).

Ah, that's what I thought - well, your re-appearance here has not been in your best interest. Your interest might have been better served if you had kept your mouth shut.

sdersdf2

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:13:27 PM

Do you ask him to give you the controlls about cinni?

Yes, we did. He said no. Told us to go ahead with our plans and to simply "trust him". Ha.

There was a plan to commit serious resources to a new development plan led by a new dev, but no one wants to do that as long as Cinnicoin still controls the thread. A new plan needs new, fast, responsive, dynamic marketing with it to improve odds of success. We didnt want people googling Cinni and ending up on a thread with a hollow shell of a non-dev "dev" here to "greet" them with empty words like "soon", "don't worry."

We cant re-develop/re-brand cinni without full control of the thread, twitter, facebook and everything else tied to it - otherwise, it's too much risk that Cinnicoin will disappoint us again when we need to count on him.

Would you count on that guy for anything anymore?

Cinnicoin, I've asked you privately and now ask you publicly, do the right thing - for once. Hand over control of the thread and any other market-related Cinni resources to Schild_ before it is too late to save this coin. Unless your ego matters more or destroying Cinni is in your interest.

sdersdf2, you should be the one in charge of the thread and accounts. If I do it, there will be major interest conflict now.

Anyone else would be an improvement at this point. No one could be worse for Cinni than Cinnicoin dev. Well, maybe battbot...

pawlo74

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:16:28 PM

Cinnicoin dev online guys  Smiley obviously not interested in  Wink
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:16:44 PM

I was a god damn volunteer for this project. Quit acting like I got paid and misused funds.

When you spread hype and BS to increase YOUR profits, and then take them off the table before the truth is revealed, is what's called insider trading. Basically when I bought at a high price, I along with others was buying your coins at the inflated price that you knew wouldn't last. Therefore you made money from me and others like me. Once again, it's insider trading. You don't need to be paid an hourly wage to be considered "getting paid". My loss was your gain, which means I paid you UNWILLINGLY!

You got extremely well paid off of lies and deceit. If that's how you operate, then that's life, but don't come here defending your actions like you're mother Teresa and innocent to any wrong doing because we weren't "paying" you. Stop acting like a prepubescent teenage girl!!

Stay in your own thread pal, and I will let that last rant of mine in your new coin my last.
HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:21:51 PM

I was a god damn volunteer for this project. Quit acting like I got paid and misused funds.

When you spread hype and BS to increase YOUR profits, and then take them off the table before the truth is revealed, is what's called insider trading. Basically when I bought at a high price, I along with others was buying your coins at the inflated price that you knew wouldn't last. Therefore you made money from me and others like me. Once again, it's insider trading. You don't need to be paid an hourly wage to be considered "getting paid". My loss was your gain, which means I paid you UNWILLINGLY!

You got extremely well paid off of lies and deceit. If that's how you operate, then that's life, but don't come here defending your actions like you're mother Teresa and innocent to any wrong doing because we weren't "paying" you. Stop acting like a prepubescent teenage girl!!

Stay in your own thread pal, and I will let that last rant of mine in your new coin my last.

Agreed. What they did was actually illegal, and this can really come back to haunt them and others who have pulled similar stunts in the world of crypto.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:22:00 PM

+++1. Well said.

sdersdf2

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:27:18 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 02:43:00 PM by sdersdf2

Agreed. What they did was actually illegal, and this can really come back to haunt them and others who have pulled similar stunts in the world of crypto.

That saddest thing to me about all this is the idea that here we've been blessed with the closest thing left in this world to a true, free market - one of the few places left in the world where a truly free market still operates without the interference of corrupt politicians, dictators, bureaucrats, corporations, lobbyists, elites and influence peddlers, and it's been so often and so widely abused.

Crypto was supposed to be a demonstration that top-down regulation wasn't needed, that people are better off with free markets without centralised government interference/influence/corruption. Absent some serious changes/innovation, that experiment is clearly failing, and I'm not just talking about CINNI (see sys, clstr, intellicoin, usecoin, etc - the casualty list goes on and on and on).

Can free human beings interact with one another and regulate themselves in a way that better ensures the mutual prosperity of the community, without the heavy, corrupt hand of centralised, governement regulation that ruins everything and suffocates innovation and growth? That remains to be seen. Here's hoping - for all of our sakes.

sdersdf2

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:35:20 PM

Was codecaffienecode a sock puppet account intended only to pacify CINNI and keep it from interefering with SDC, XC and/or other interests:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=360223
If so, I wonder who's really behind that account. Hasn't been online in nearly two weeks since he pledged a rescue. Another joke.
Pages: « 1 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 [656] 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: