Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 [661] 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:39:24 PM

Did the Cinni wallet ever get encrypted messaging working?

Very good question

digit or someone could you answer please I am very curious.

I tested the EM when it first came out and it seem works fine for me, I never had much use for it as I found a standalone app (eg Glyph or Bitmessage) is a better solution for encrypted/anon messages then using a wallet. IMHO they should make it standalone and a true app in own right to compete with EM products out there instead of attachment to an altcoin which forces users that want an EM app to have the added baggage of the coins blockchain alongside it.

My only issue was and still is the staking bug/incorrect balances in walletqt. So its annoying to see a statement made that staking bug was fixed, because I was was staking 24/7 to help support the Cinni network, and I updated to every release of the wallet shortly after release or when the dev asked me to test some version, it was the main reason for me to keep up with updates, and on all the releases before and after the EM release (which itself works fine!) I found that a few times day i would have to use "repairbalance" in console to correct the balance shown in wallet.  Somehow a phantom amount would be added onto the amount that wallet would show after it had been left running and a few PoS/stakes completely matured.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:46:52 PM

Did the Cinni wallet ever get encrypted messaging working?

Very good question

digit or someone could you answer please I am very curious.

I tested the EM when it first came out and it seem works fine for me, I never had much use for it as I found a standalone app (eg Glyph or Bitmessage) is a better solution for encrypted/anon messages then using a wallet. IMHO they should make it standalone and a true app in own right to compete with EM products out there instead of attachment to an altcoin which forces users that want an EM app to have the added baggage of the coins blockchain alongside it.

My only issue was and still is the staking bug/incorrect balances in walletqt. So its annoying to see a statement made that staking bug was fixed, because I was was staking 24/7 to help support the Cinni network, and I updated to every release of the wallet shortly after release or when the dev asked me to test some version, it was the main reason for me to keep up with updates, and on all the releases before and after the EM release (which itself works fine!) I found that a few times day i would have to use "repairbalance" in console to correct the balance shown in wallet.  Somehow a phantom amount would be added onto the amount that wallet would show after it had been left running and a few PoS/stakes completely matured.

OK i want you to make a fresh wallet.dat and send coins to it and stake them and report if you're still having issues because from what you are saying you are using imo multiple instances of the same wallet across many different machines and sending coins from one or two different ones has prolly put you in a diverging predicament where your wallet has run out of fresh keys in its keypool..

Anyhow can you please make a new wallet move coins to it and start staking. Continue to ignore me and ill just reference this page of the thread anywhere you talk crap as it will heavily discount your crediability!

Here is the commit will you stop now please?
 https://github.com/Cinnicoin/CinniCoin/commit/52f36603b30bc80248a7af7670f1ff1979f73826#diff-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:49:42 PM

Digit your wallet is fixed.

From #shadowcoin on freenode

[17:28] <@WRA|00Smurf> SDCDev how hard is the cinni staking bug to fix?
[17:28] <@WRA|00Smurf> i knw the code is whacked and a missmash
[17:29] <@SDCDev> it is fixed lol... only people who will have problems is those who have wallets from before we fixed it
[17:29] <@WRA|00Smurf> ahhh

okay i will it try it again, using a fresh address and freshly downloaded blockchain.  

BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:56:32 PM

OK i want you to make a fresh wallet.dat and send coins to it and stake them and report if you're still having issues because from what you are saying you are using imo multiple instances of the same wallet across many different machines and sending coins from one or two different ones has prolly put you in a diverging predicament where your wallet has run out of fresh keys in its keypool..

Anyhow can you please make a new wallet move coins to it and start staking. Continue to ignore me and ill just reference this page of the thread anywhere you talk crap as it will heavily discount your crediability!

https://github.com/Cinnicoin/CinniCoin/commit/52f36603b30bc80248a7af7670f1ff1979f73826#diff-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e

Yes i will try it again with a new wallet.  keep in mind with Cinni it takes a deposit has to age at least 3 days before it will stake.

I'm not ignoring you and you have no reason yet or in future to reference anything as i have not been spamming crap anywhere, so stop trying to imply that.  Dial down that attitude, you know I have not been doing that at all and given no reason for threats or abuse from yourself or anyone else with my the posts i made about this.

00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:07:24 PM

Yes i will try it again with a new wallet.  keep in mind with Cinni it takes a deposit has to age at least 3 days before it will stake.

I'm not ignoring you and you have no reason yet or in future to reference anything as i have not been spamming crap anywhere, so stop trying to imply that.  Dial down that attitude, you know I have not been doing that at all and given no reason for threats or abuse from yourself or anyone else with my the posts i made about this.

I think his frustration was tied up in others.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:11:31 PM

It's their modus operandi. They don't know how to be civil and mutually respectful.
00Smurf

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:14:41 PM

It's their modus operandi. They don't know how to be civil and mutually respectful.

once again your lumping people together and applying your opinion upon all of them.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:27:49 PM

I want you to find resolution so you can stop comming to sdc thread with offtopic discussion and continuing it here all while ignoring the fact ive showed you the commit you have been asking for the proof you so wanted from everyone.

Now, sure i have no issues waiting 3 days for you coins to start staking properly so you can find out if it works as intended or not and we can hopefully lay to rest this thorn in your side that is spilling out into other coins threads!

My attitude is not dialed anywhere but set on righteous. You have over and over again commented asking for proof!! We have provided it and it has been the last thing you have replied to so don't start your antics with me son just stop with the rubbish and move on because as i've stated before, you re barking up the wrong tree..See you in 4 days!

You however are just being a impossible to please. And nothing you have really stated is pure. It is all mostly how you're choosing to deliver/see it..All you have done is take pieces of info out of context and placed them out to paint a picture that satisfies some weird need you seem to have for drama where there just shouldn't be any.

I think its safe to assume no one here wants you to save the day nor are they ever going to rely on you to conduct a peaceful and effective handover of this coin..You are going to find it extremely hard to convince the majority vote that you are capable of anything besides basic life skills ,typing spelling eating and sleeping.

Because the way you have conducted yourself whether you want to believe it or not has left only a trail of destruction behind you and a lot to be desired. Thats all you will ever continue to do until you change the way you handle yourself, your opinions and learn to distinguish fact from your personal assumptions.

My advice is to drop this "thing" you have and move on..Start working on how you are to help your community effectively evolve from this because all you are doing right now is pointing fingers and dragging baggage around with you throwing it in your peers faces..which is hindering your ability and cinnis ability to move on
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:41:41 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 11:21:57 PM by digit

I want you to find resolution so you can stop comming to sdc thread with offtopic discussion and continuing it here all while ignoring the fact ive showed you the commit you have been asking for the proof you so wanted from everyone.

Now, sure i have no issues waiting 3 days for you coins to start staking properly so you can find out if it works as intended or not and we can hopefully lay to rest this thorn in your side that is spilling out into other coins threads!

My attitude is not dialed anywhere but set on righteous. You have over and over again commented asking for proof!! We have provided it and it has been the last thing you have replied to so don't start your antics with me son just stop with the rubbish and move on because as i've stated before, you re barking up the wrong tree..See you in 4 days!

Well you could have that done with you first reply instead of side stepping and being abusive and unconstructive. and please get the record straight i have not commented over and over again. its not the last thing i replied to, as my reply was deleted.  this is the first attempt you have made at being helpful instead of abusive in your reply.  Its a better attitude then the emotionally driven and abusive off topic replies that were given to my posts that were that were then deleted when the issue was first raised.  

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:24:51 AM

300 satoshi on bittrex.

dev? announcement?
please? lol
emailtooaj

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 03:30:05 AM

[17:29] <@SDCDev> it is fixed lol... only people who will have problems is those who have wallets from before we fixed it

okay i will it try it again, using a fresh address and freshly downloaded blockchain.  

I recently, like a couple days ago, was going to send some CINNI to the exchange. I keep getting sending errors, no matter what amount I try to send.
Now, before anyone tries to tell me I'm stupid, this is what the details are...

Originally was on wallet v1.1.0.0 (have 30k+ coins, all well more than 3 days old)
Saved my old wallet.dat file
Deleted this wallet along with the Cinni roaming folder
Downloaded the same (and newest) wallet v1.1.0.0
Re-installed Cinni wallet v1.1.0.0
Opened new wallet and let sync up
After syncing, I closed the wallet
Replaced wallet.dat with my saved one
Opened Cinni wallet again
All coins are showing correctly
Tried to re-send Cinni to exchange
Get the same errors as before, which reads (Error:The transaction was rejected. This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent).
I tried with the wallet locked and unlocked. Either way, I get errors.

Now I KNOW I have never sent any Cinni from my wallet to anyone or any exchanges for more than 3 months!!!!!
I have only bought Cinni from exchanges and moved it into my wallet for staking.
So I've tried all the console line options. Like -rescan, -salvage wallet, -importprivkey (I had extracted these a few months back-still get errors).
I get errors every single time I input into console. No matter what combo I try. Nothing seems to work.
But wallet says its still staking...LOL go figure. Thought you told me I'm out of coins Cinni wallet.

So any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. I'm fresh out of ideas!!!

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:01:42 AM

I recently, like a couple days ago, was going to send some CINNI to the exchange. I keep getting sending errors, no matter what amount I try to send.

Originally was on wallet v1.1.0.0 (have 30k+ coins, all well more than 3 days old)
Get the same errors as before, which reads (Error:The transaction was rejected. This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent).

Now I KNOW I have never sent any Cinni from my wallet to anyone or any exchanges for more than 3 months!!!!!
I have only bought Cinni from exchanges and moved it into my wallet for staking.
So I've tried all the console line options. Like -rescan, -salvage wallet, -importprivkey (I had extracted these a few months back-still get errors).
I get errors every single time I input into console. No matter what combo I try. Nothing seems to work.
But wallet says its still staking...LOL go figure. Thought you told me I'm out of coins Cinni wallet.

So any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. I'm fresh out of ideas!!!

I'm just going to suggest that you click settings>options and set your reserve amount of coins you want (double and tripple check by going back into those options a few times to make sure you have done it correctly.) It will tell the the wallet not to stake that ammount.

Then give it a day or so to make sure all of your coins come back from staking and don't go out again and then try sending you coins to the exchange to dump them.
cinblo

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:16:57 AM

emailtooaj
Can you check how many address/change address you have ?
Maybe you have a large number in one address you need to selected some and you can make many little transactions because if you had staking a lot you have thousands. But you can't send thousands in one transaction is too big in bytes for the blockchain.
You can check in "send coins" section, click on "inputs" (if you don't have this button you need to activate coin control features in menu settings - options - display submenu - flag on display coin control features)
You need to read the number inside () for every address you have , you can read this in the first column of coin control.
You see a table like that :
 ()    Amount    label   address   date   confirmation   priority
If in the () you have a large number like many hundreads or thousands you need to split in some transactions you cannot send with a single transaction.
socosavvy

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:56:34 AM

someone wants 100k cinni on bittrex
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:08:58 AM

once again your lumping people together and applying your opinion upon all of them.

If the shoe fits: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=249610;sa=showPosts
swish

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:37:56 AM

someone wants 100k cinni on bittrex
100k sat?))) or 100k cinni to sell?

XC - The Future of Anonymity
Cinni - Innovation
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:16:40 AM

did you try repairwallet in console line option ?
that corrects amount and you can send coins with no problems
I've been always using this before send
agent725

Activity: 306

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:24:30 AM

Still no message in my inbox. And by the bickering in this thread I'm getting the idea about who doesn't want to help out.

The original dev has less power than it seems. CINNI could be relaunched, rebranded, the blockchain can be forked... anything can be done about it. Or are we flogging a dead horse here?

Could any dev still serious about this project please contact me?  ->  agent725 [at] 725 [dot] be

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:14:41 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 07:29:51 AM by pawlo74

Still no message in my inbox. And by the bickering in this thread I'm getting the idea about who doesn't want to help out.

The original dev has less power than it seems. CINNI could be relaunched, rebranded, the blockchain can be forked... anything can be done about it. Or are we flogging a dead horse here?

Could any dev still serious about this project please contact me?  ->  agent725 [at] 725 [dot] be

Yes, seems like

Thank you again for trying

Did you PM him ? we will see if he is going to answer at all

PS
he prefers PM rather than post here, weird
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:01:47 AM

Could any dev still serious about this project please contact me?  ->  agent725 [at] 725 [dot] be

I'm not familiar with the mechanics of forking - I assume it would require, among other things, consensus from any big miners/pools. It's certainly part of the plan.

But the concern was that when all of this is said and done, when people google CINNI we would not want them to come to a thread/website/twitter/facebook page controlled by CinniCoin dev. It's not enough to create a new thread - it has to be a thread that pops up at the top of search engine search results, with no confusion as to whose in control and what the marketing message is.
Pages: « 1 ... 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 [661] 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: