Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 [646] 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:46:30 AM

The new logo isn't going to work. Not even close to a professional look. I feel like a bunch of kids has grabbed this coin.

Codecaffeincode hasn't replied or given us any indication he's still in.

Forget the logo for now, that can come later, we need the coin to be worked on.

If Codecaffeincode has indeed decided not to work on the coin, I will be very annoyed that he didn't let us know, as it's only fair we as a community know.

I'm wondering now if he is legit or not, as he was a newbie, then almost looked for an excuse to not follow through.

If he's still pissed at some community members, then I say grow some balls. This is crypto, and if you're going to chuck a tantrum when someone insults you, then you're going to be pissed off 24 hours a day.

Myself and other strong members have not insulted you, so why do you stop now and desert us? This is a very delicate time for Cinnicoin and your actions are really fucking the coin hard.

I say this yet again, time to move on and get a coder. I asked politely if he would come back and he's ignored the post.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:03:59 AM

The new logo isn't going to work. Not even close to a professional look. I feel like a bunch of kids has grabbed this coin.

If Codecaffeincode has indeed decided not to work on the coin, I will be very annoyed that he didn't let us know, as it's only fair we as a community know.

I'm wondering now if he is legit or not, as he was a newbie, then almost looked for an excuse to not follow through.

If he's still pissed at some community members, then I say grow some balls. This is crypto, and if you're going to chuck a tantrum when someone insults you, then you're going to be pissed off 24 hours a day.

Myself and other strong members have not insulted you, so why do you stop now and desert us? This is a very delicate time for Cinnicoin and your actions are really fucking the coin hard.

I say this yet again, time to move on and get a coder. I asked politely if he would come back and he's ignored the post.

Even if what you say is true, the attitude with which you say it doesn't help matters. Any angst should be directed at battbot, rynomster, etc., who left CINNI a carcass with a non-dev "dev", not at codecaffeincode. Maybe codecaffeincode's account is for real - guess we'll see.
HEISENAIR

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:23:13 AM

Even if what you say is true, the attitude with which you say it doesn't help matters. Any angst should be directed at battbot, rynomster, etc., who left CINNI a carcass with a non-dev "dev", not at codecaffeincode. Maybe codecaffeincode's account is for real - guess we'll see.

I do agree with you.

I'm just fed up of all the nicey soft posts and " let's wait and see" approach. But I've had enough of this coins lack of forward direction. We had a good plan, no a GREAT plan to move along. That has been stalled because he has been offended.

Codecaffeincode was a great help at first. I certainly appreciated it. I also wholeheartedly apologise by the offending post on behalf of the community ( I am not up to speed on what was actually the offensive post/ poster). It is out of order for someone to do that.

Now let's move forward for fuck sake and get things done.

I'm afraid from now on you'll have to excuse my " attitude" but we have all been fair, upfront and nice with CCC. I feel we're being played like idiots.

Cinnicoin dies while you are being politically correct. We do not have the luxury of time and the coin is dying fast. What if we were played for a short while? Codecaffeincode will prove me wrong AND get a public apology if he responds in a hastily manner.

Again, I'm just fed up of walking on egg shells "hoping" work gets started again.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:51:30 AM

I do agree with you.

I'm just fed up of all the nicey soft posts and " let's wait and see" approach. But I've had enough of this coins lack of forward direction. We had a good plan, no a GREAT plan to move along. That has been stalled because he has been offended.

Codecaffeincode was a great help at first. I certainly appreciated it. I also wholeheartedly apologise by the offending post on behalf of the community ( I am not up to speed on what was actually the offensive post/ poster). It is out of order for someone to do that.

Now let's move forward for fuck sake and get things done.

I'm afraid from now on you'll have to excuse my " attitude" but we have all been fair, upfront and nice with CCC. I feel we're being played like idiots.

Cinnicoin dies while you are being politically correct. We do not have the luxury of time and the coin is dying fast. What if we were played for a short while? Codecaffeincode will prove me wrong AND get a public apology if he responds in a hastily manner.

Again, I'm just fed up of walking on egg shells "hoping" work gets started again.

CINNI's community has been played/screwed many times. No doubt about it.
False hope has given rise repeatedly to big price rallies that big CINNI holders repeatedly dumped into behind the scenes. No doubt about that.
There's urgency. No doubt about that either.

But let's give codecaffinecode a chance to respond and/or simply do what he said he'd do (by the end of the weekend - is that what he said)? In the meantime, I agree - let's proceed with efforts to hire a dev as a backup/contingency.

CINNI has just about run out of time.

skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:04:27 AM

sorry guys for the price drop...but last 15 days; i started to sell my coins and today it is about to finish...roughly u know how many i had

i lost around $15.000 because of cinnicoin dev, rynomster and battbot guy...so i am done with cinnicoin and his lack of abilities

about codecaffeincode, believe he is a good coder and will be usefull for cinni...but this is crypto world and he sould be strong if he wants to be here

with such a childish behaviour; i dont think he will be successfull

just one last word....fcuk u cinnicoin dev

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:07:20 AM

I don't give a FUCK about logo or doge.

WHAT IS THE DEV DOING AND WHEN WILL WE GET AN UPDATE ABOUT FUTURE PLANS?
HEISENAIR

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:10:39 AM

I don't give a FUCK about logo or doge.

WHAT IS THE DEV DOING AND WHEN WILL WE GET AN UPDATE ABOUT FUTURE PLANS?

We all need to forget abou cinnicoin dev.

He has proven himself completely incompetent over and over!
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:40:50 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 12:17:22 PM by Schild_

Devs are not a problem.

Someone of this community has offered a very large bounty that can get us a dev easily.

I have several devs name willing to collaborate with the coin in my mailbox, since i've made research last week and this include mindfox. He agreed to take care of a specific project and develop it for us for a bounty.

What could be cool would be to take inspiration of Shadow coin since Rynomster is the dev and he also used an EM plateforme, and implement some of their stuff for CINNI.
Then, we should try to get a special feature only CINNI gets.

EM is the trendy feature of the moment, good for us! CINNI is the first coin which got it, now we should start building upon it.

Let's see if codecaffeincode post today, otherwise we cannot afford to wait too long i guess...?

Anyone ready to help me with this? It's hard to chose the best one alone.

Please PM me if you want to help.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:14:57 PM

Devs are not a problem.

Someone of this community has offered a very large bounty that can get us a dev easily.

I have several devs name willing to collaborate with the coin in my mailbox, since i've made research last week and this include mindfox. He agreed to take care of a specific project and develop it for us for a bounty.

What could be cool would be to take inspiration of Shadow coin since Rynomster is the dev and he also used an EM plateforme, and implement some of their stuff for CINNI.

EM is the trendy feature of the moment, good for us! CINNI is the first coin which got it, now we should start building upon it.

Let's see if codecaffeincode post today, otherwise we cannot afford to wait too long i guess...?

Dont know how the skills/talents compare among the people in your inbox, but mindfox is undoubtedly the biggest name among coders on this site. His name alone moves coins. That isn't the only consideration, or even the most important one, but something to consider. He also seems like a nice guy who's serious about meeting his promises/commitments. Does not seem like the kind of guy to pull a rynomaster/battot on CINNI, except that he's genuinely busy.
Schild_

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:46:31 PM

Devs are not a problem.

Dont know how the skills/talents compare among the people in your inbox, but mindfox is undoubtedly the biggest name among coders on this site. His name alone moves coins. That isn't the only consideration, or even the most important one, but something to consider. He also seems like a nice guy who's serious about meeting his promises/commitments. Does not seem like the kind of guy to pull a rynomaster/battot on CINNI, except that he's genuinely busy.

Let's not forget Bitxbay and the possibility to get the first decentralized market on a EM platform! We definitely have ressources. Now lets act and stop losing time.

We need also these bugs to be fixed...

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:27:57 PM

Does the dev login everyday and leave just to tease us? XD
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:51:03 PM

Sold my Cinni at 16-17K to take (very small) profit.

This is a dying coin Im glad I didnt lose money.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:27:56 PM

Burnt because you didn't get your bounty from your logo.

Grow up dude.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:33:00 PM

Thanks for sharing.
Geminus

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:12:51 PM

Does the dev login everyday and leave just to tease us? XD

No, he's heavily involved with new logo competitions  Roll Eyes

cinblo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 08:51:59 PM

Cinni blockchain updated bootstrap.dat file at
Block 539256 Aug 8, 2014 20:32:22 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l36ma9nogjsjqlg/bootstrap.dat
or simply bootstrap.cinniblock.com
Schild_

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:04:15 PM

Devs are not a problem.

Sorry I have not posted in a few days. I have been working hard on code. I messaged Rynomster again (no response) but am confident I can start alpha testing my code this weekend. Anon transactions will come! My biggest concern is security of the system and making sure it is truly trustless.

Having said that I think you should ABSOLUTELY hire mindfox as he is far more experienced than me. Price is not the most important factor. I code for free because I believe in CINNI and want to help, yet it is a learning process. Hire Mindfox (and possibly several others as well so we can do multiple projects at once) right away. I am willing to help him for free.

Great job Schild!

I am really excited for the future of CINNI

Codecaffeincode, it's good to see you back here! I'm very happy you are satisfied with the community and it's so great that you have been coding the whole time. As for mindfox, we are going to see, sdersdf2 is kindly taking care with Heisenair of doing what is necessary to maybe get him on board.

Geminus

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:35:53 PM

Devs are not a problem.

Sorry I have not posted in a few days. I have been working hard on code. I messaged Rynomster again (no response) but am confident I can start alpha testing my code this weekend. Anon transactions will come! My biggest concern is security of the system and making sure it is truly trustless.

Having said that I think you should ABSOLUTELY hire mindfox as he is far more experienced than me. Price is not the most important factor. I code for free because I believe in CINNI and want to help, yet it is a learning process. Hire Mindfox (and possibly several others as well so we can do multiple projects at once) right away. I am willing to help him for free.

Great job Schild!

Welcome back !
newb4now

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:09:35 AM

Devs are not a problem.

Great job Schild!

Welcome back !

Assuming alpha testing for anon transfers go well this weekend I might record and upload a video. I think it would be nice to show people what it will look like before we start beta testing.

I know there are other issues to work on. Right now I just want to focus on one thing at a time. I don't log in here everyday because I want to remain focused. I am eager for additional (and experienced) coders to join CINNI!

Cheers!
hai3131

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:16:55 AM

Go ahead, try harder .... bravo all you devs, with your atives in last few day It's seem my believe comming back ...
Hope you can solve wallet pos dust problem sooner...
Pages: « 1 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 [646] 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: