Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:44:20 PM

Shadowcoin is already dead dont buy that nonsense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:56:36 PM

From 19 of August 2014 SDC has self-moderated topic  Smiley why ?

I feel embarrassed  Embarrassed now because my idea some time ago was self-moderated topic for Cinni.

Now I think this kind of topic is for those who have something to hide and the best way to censorship  Wink
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:16:46 PM

From 19 of August 2014 SDC has self-moderated topic  Smiley why ?

I feel embarrassed  Embarrassed now because my idea some time ago was self-moderated topic for Cinni.

Now I think this kind of topic is for those who have something to hide and the best way to censorship  Wink

Pretty soon all threads will be self-moderated. Malicious trolls and FUD spreaders from other coins are the reason. It's sad, but some people will believe anything they read and trolls prey on these people.
pawlo74

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:25:04 PM

I feel embarrassed  Embarrassed now because my idea some time ago was self-moderated topic for Cinni.

Now I think this kind of topic is for those who have something to hide and the best way to censorship  Wink

Pretty soon all threads will be self-moderated. Malicious trolls and FUD spreaders are the reason. It's sad, but some people will believe anything they read and trolls prey on these people.

No way, if you are honest, you support solid project there is no way that any FUD can harm you.

It can affect you but not for long sooner or later you will win.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:34:47 PM

I feel embarrassed  Embarrassed now because my idea some time ago was self-moderated topic for Cinni.

Now I think this kind of topic is for those who have something to hide and the best way to censorship  Wink

Pretty soon all threads will be self-moderated. Malicious trolls and FUD spreaders are the reason. It's sad, but some people will believe anything they read and trolls prey on these people.

No way, if you are honest, you support solid project there is no way that any FUD can harm you.

Sure it can! Thats why trolls troll. It works! It's harder to harm established coins but very easy to fuck over new coins.  Troll posts some legit looking facts(very bad news) that scare the shit out of noob investors and they panic dump ...you can watch chart on the exchange it is reflected almost immediately. Troll buys cheap coins. It works.

Just like the nigerian prince email scam... it work,s thats why they keep doing it.

pawlo74

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:49:17 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 10:05:52 PM by pawlo74

Sure it can! Thats why trolls troll. It works! It's harder to harm established coins but very easy to fuck over new coins.  Troll posts some legit looking facts(very bad news) that scare the shit out of noob investors and they panic dump ...you can watch chart on the exchange it is reflected almost immediately. Troll buys cheap coins. It works.

Just like the nigerian prince email scam... it work,s thats why they keep doing it.

I agree with everything what you say apart from self-moderated topics.
I thought exactly the same as you not long time ago but now I just don't read them any more, you just can't trust them.

And remember that's your words:

.... to turn a blind eye to problems with any coin he is invested in

Cloak has one self-moderated topic Wink
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:18:40 PM

Sure it can! Thats why trolls troll. It works! It's harder to harm established coins but very easy to fuck over new coins.  Troll posts some legit looking facts(very bad news) that scare the shit out of noob investors and they panic dump ...you can watch chart on the exchange it is reflected almost immediately. Troll buys cheap coins. It works.

I thought exactly the same as you not long time ago but now I just don't read them any more, you just can't trust them.

Cloak thread is self-moderated but if you go there and read thru, it is nothing but several hundred pages of fud. The dev just didnt have time to moderate and there is so much fud you cant even find true facts or news from the devs. Mostly just drkcoin and XC trolls hating on cloak.  Maybe you guys at cinni didnt have to deal with that?? If not you are very lucky indeed.
HappyHogan

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:24:32 PM

I'm inclined to agree with you. I think for established coin some guys spreading FUD is not likely to cause all that much damage. But for new projects and coins, trolls can have a significant impact. I've been watching quite a few new projects from the sidelines and have seen several threads just get killed by trolls. Now I know the bitcoin talk thread is not the only forum for discussion. But it surely has some minimal amount of importance.

I consolidated my investments a while back. Still believe altcoins could have success, but only put into projects with serious potential and that are quite established. Not to entirely diss all the new projects out there, but I think putting in the established coins has a much higher chance of success. I will be sure to hold on to the Cinni I have left just in case Smiley
HappyHogan

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:27:29 PM

Cloak thread is self-moderated but if you go there and read thru, it is nothing but several hundred pages of fud. The dev just didnt have time to moderate and there is so much fud you cant even find true facts or news from the devs. Mostly just drkcoin and XC trolls hating on cloak.  Maybe you guys at cinni didnt have to deal with that?? If not you are very lucky indeed.

I've been following this thread for a while and can tell you it stomached a shitload of trolls! It's no different than what you're experiencing at cloak coin. Rumor has it there are now troll mills in India that people are paying to troll coins they don't like.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:39:58 PM

I've been following this thread for a while and can tell you it stomached a shitload of trolls! It's no different than what you're experiencing at cloak coin. Rumor has it there are now troll mills in India that people are paying to troll coins they don't like.

I believe it! Recently, I have seen a few new coins come under vicious attacks that scare investors away. The reason for the attacks are to stamp out the competition. and it works.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:42:43 AM

Sea of red out there - very little growth/ROI anywhere. It looks like money is flowing out of the entire altcoin market.
d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:50:50 AM

Sea of red out there - very little growth/ROI anywhere. It looks like money is flowing out of the entire altcoin market.

Competition is very tight lots of new coins coming out lately with the same innovative features.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:55:02 AM

Competition is very tight lots of new coins coming out lately with the same innovative features.

True.
HappyHogan

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:32:32 AM

True.

Real innovation is happening with the established players, not all these newbie coins. What has been launched in July actually still worth our time?
cinblo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 08:41:25 AM

Cinni blockchain updated bootstrap.dat file at
Block 612824 Aug 23, 2014 08:27:49 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ffqqa3heh94gfd/bootstrap.dat
or simply bootstrap.cinniblock.com
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 03:14:24 PM

Could you call your trolls off, there spamming the SDC thread and it's unbearable.
socosavvy

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:30:30 PM

SDC vs CINNI

What is this some sort of Crypto War?  We need to find a way to work together. 
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 04:57:11 PM

SDC vs CINNI

What is this some sort of Crypto War?  We need to find a way to work together.  

No its not a war, they are trying cover up a statement made by rynomstr/sdcdev. For some reason he doesnt wish to say anything regarding the statement he has made that he fixed the staking bug in Cinni. Now the dev has started deleted posts about it, which is making people even more unsure about Shadowcoin and if it has future.    

Here what was deleted and the only response from the SDC dev to me after was "stop posting or i'll report you as a spammer and have your account deactivated".  I definitely was not spamming or being abusive in any way.   I just want to know why this statement exists on his PoD page for Shadowcoin, if the staking bug had ever been fixed at any point we would know after all those of us that have been using the wallet.  

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

yes please keep it about shadowcoin, we want to know about PoD statement regarding devs work.  

LXC dev is talking shit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703042.msg8458597#msg8458597

What a joke.  There is absolutely no comparison between LXC and SDC.  Has anyone read the PoD?  LXC dev does not even know how to code... he has to outsource.  Rynomster on the other hand, developed crypto's first p2p encrypted messaging system.

To compare LXC to SDC is a joke.   Not to mention LXC's android wallet does not even stake.

Get your facts right, its not cryptos first p2p EM system.  Bitmessage is cryptos first and most widely accepted and has been around longer (since 2013) and is more functional and tested and not being used to pump the value of a coupled altcoin.  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitmessage
https://bitmessage.org/
Daniel Cawrey (2013-06-03) : http://www.coindesk.com/bitmessage-is-the-bitcoin-of-online-communication/

that aside rynomster/sdcdev has failed to comment or respond as to why cryptoasian site reports that when he "he fixed the the cinnicoin staking bug" when he did the Proof of Developer interview with them? Did rynomster deliberately lie about this? Anyone that has been in Cinni at some point knows this small but important statement to be completely untrue as the staking bug was never fixed before or after the EM release and still exists now.  It should be a simple fix for competent altcoin coder so if he did fix it, then where is it and why was it not released to public before his sudden departure and abandonment of Cinni.  If problems arise in the future for SDC code, will he still be around to fix that?

Ryno has worked with Cinnicoin. He has stated that he fixed their staking bug, as well as helping to write the encrypted messaging framework. Ryno is the only one with access to the GitHub repository and has attached a screenshot of being logged in.

I'm really confused..are you lost? Last time i looked this was a ANN thread for ShadowCoin not a bitch and moan about cinni or what the dev did there thread..Completely irrelevant to sdc.

Your questions are best answered by pming  ryno/sdcoin, starting your own topic specific thread and asking him about it there and or talk with the crypto aisan to clarify!

I would have thought by now you would have had at least some idea of how this/a forum works!? And fyi

Develop- grow or cause to grow and become more mature, advanced, or elaborate.
At least thats how i understand that word in this industry. You either invented it or developed it.
I don't believe i've seen anyone state that ryno invented the first cryptocoin encrypted messaging system!

using that definition, then he also "developed" the first altcoin. so yes you are correct then.  

I'm sorry if you have interpreted this post as a bitch and moan about cinni, it is not,  posted here this is entirely about the ShadowCoin dev and information he has supplied when he was interviewed for his rating/Proof of Developer status.  This website is designed to increase the trust that altcoin traders can have in devs and their coins by personally making contact with them, verifying them and then helps to promote their coin on the site.

Unless the cryptoasian is lying about having interviewed SDCdev/rynomster, then SDC dev should provide an answer as to why he has made a statement about his past work that speaks to his ability as a developer, and that has been found to be completely untrue. If one statement made is found untrue, then how much of the other statements made there are also untrue. Currently a person visiting PoD as a resource to decide if they should invest in SDC would have a very good impression of devs ability because of the high rating and information posted there.  

As you might not have visited the link, you can see it is about ShadowCoin, so it is entirely relevant to be posted here :

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
pawlo74

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:32:22 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 09:15:02 AM by pawlo74

SDC vs CINNI

What is this some sort of Crypto War?  We need to find a way to work together. 

No its not a war, they are trying cover up a statement made by rynomstr/sdcdev. For some reason he doesnt wish to say anything regarding the statement he has made that he fixed the staking bug in Cinni. Now the dev has started deleted posts about it, which is making people even more unsure about Shadowcoin and if it has future.     

Here what was deleted and the only response from the SDC dev to me after was "stop posting or i'll report you as a spammer and have your account deactivated".  I definitely was not spamming or being abusive in any way.   I just want to know why this statement exists on his PoD page for Shadowcoin, if the staking bug had ever been fixed at any point we would know after all those of us that have been using the wallet. 

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

yes please keep it about shadowcoin, we want to know about PoD statement regarding devs work. 

LXC dev is talking shit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703042.msg8458597#msg8458597

What a joke.  There is absolutely no comparison between LXC and SDC.  Has anyone read the PoD?  LXC dev does not even know how to code... he has to outsource.  Rynomster on the other hand, developed crypto's first p2p encrypted messaging system.

To compare LXC to SDC is a joke.   Not to mention LXC's android wallet does not even stake.

Get your facts right, its not cryptos first p2p EM system.  Bitmessage is cryptos first and most widely accepted and has been around longer (since 2013) and is more functional and tested and not being used to pump the value of a coupled altcoin. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitmessage
https://bitmessage.org/
Daniel Cawrey (2013-06-03) : http://www.coindesk.com/bitmessage-is-the-bitcoin-of-online-communication/

that aside rynomster/sdcdev has failed to comment or respond as to why cryptoasian site reports that when he "he fixed the the cinnicoin staking bug" when he did the Proof of Developer interview with them? Did rynomster deliberately lie about this? Anyone that has been in Cinni at some point knows this small but important statement to be completely untrue as the staking bug was never fixed before or after the EM release and still exists now.  It should be a simple fix for competent altcoin coder so if he did fix it, then where is it and why was it not released to public before his sudden departure and abandonment of Cinni.  If problems arise in the future for SDC code, will he still be around to fix that?

Ryno has worked with Cinnicoin. He has stated that he fixed their staking bug, as well as helping to write the encrypted messaging framework. Ryno is the only one with access to the GitHub repository and has attached a screenshot of being logged in.

I'm really confused..are you lost? Last time i looked this was a ANN thread for ShadowCoin not a bitch and moan about cinni or what the dev did there thread..Completely irrelevant to sdc.

Your questions are best answered by pming  ryno/sdcoin, starting your own topic specific thread and asking him about it there and or talk with the crypto aisan to clarify!

I would have thought by now you would have had at least some idea of how this/a forum works!? And fyi

Develop- grow or cause to grow and become more mature, advanced, or elaborate.
At least thats how i understand that word in this industry. You either invented it or developed it.
I don't believe i've seen anyone state that ryno invented the first cryptocoin encrypted messaging system!

using that definition, then he also "developed" the first altcoin. so yes you are correct then. 

I'm sorry if you have interpreted this post as a bitch and moan about cinni, it is not,  posted here this is entirely about the ShadowCoin dev and information he has supplied when he was interviewed for his rating/Proof of Developer status.  This website is designed to increase the trust that altcoin traders can have in devs and their coins by personally making contact with them, verifying them and then helps to promote their coin on the site.

Unless the cryptoasian is lying about having interviewed SDCdev/rynomster, then SDC dev should provide an answer as to why he has made a statement about his past work that speaks to his ability as a developer, and that has been found to be completely untrue. If one statement made is found untrue, then how much of the other statements made there are also untrue. Currently a person visiting PoD as a resource to decide if they should invest in SDC would have a very good impression of devs ability because of the high rating and information posted there. 

As you might not have visited the link, you can see it is about ShadowCoin, so it is entirely relevant to be posted here :

What Huh

Just can't believe it  Shocked

For me is all clear now, he is a big liar, he has something to hide and that is why he started self-moderated topic  Wink

We in crypto world need some kind of reporters, detectives or police very well paid for tracking scams, to prevent people from loosing a lot of money.

rethink-your-strategy he is very good  Smiley
pawlo74

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:47:03 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 08:01:25 PM by pawlo74

Cinnicoin Trolls

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8142514#msg8142514

"I was not the original developer of CinniCoin, I just built the encrypted messaging system. My team and I decided to create the ShadowCoin project so we would have the freedom to implement our innovations as we saw best."

-rynomster

CinniCoin code has many, many bugs. Rynomster fixed one of the major wallet based staking bugs, but many remain. Even Rat4 tried to fix cinnicoin code and was unable to fix all the bugs. As anyone that owned Cinni at the time knows, there was a major wallet based staking bug that Rynomster fixed with the release of EM (ask cinnicoin or Battbot). However just like when Rat4 "fixed" the cinni code, there are still a lot of bugs that remain in the cinnicoin code. You trolls need to remember that Rynomster was not the Cinnicoin dev and not paid to fix the staking issue, he fixed the one issue to help out the community. Maybe Rynomster left to implement his innovations on another coin BECAUSE the cinni code is garbage.

Bitmessage is VERY buggy, inconsistent, does not support rich text (last I checked) and is not instant messaging. The SDC messaging system is far superior to Bitmessage or the Cinni EM system. Use the SDC system and check the code before you comment.

It is time you give the man the respect he deserves. The EM and Stealth projects are open source, you can check for yourself that the code is original. Use the EM and stealth system, or the full feature staking android/iOS wallets and you will see they work flawlessly. Time for you trolls to respect a real developer and go back to your shit coins where there is actually something to FUD about.

Rubbish, why Rynomster desn't speak for himself ?

"Rynomster fixed one of the major wallet based staking bugs" - what bug did he fix than ??
Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: