Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583025 times)
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:57:20 AM

Congratulations guys ! Karma will be added today on  https://comkort.com/

In their tweet they used the old tweeter account. should we contact them to make sure they will use the right one and also are pointed at the OP here?  Cool

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:44:04 AM

What about we inventing our own proof system with Karma concept incorporated in to it or something like that...Something first of it's kind like BTC.... I know it's impossible at this stage of our coin, just saying...  Smiley
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:57:55 AM

I would like to bring up an idea which can address both issues of 1. Karma Network Security 2. Karma Value

This is time sensitive meaning this can be efficiently done at a particular point of Karma life.

When Karma reach a certain market price threshold say, 10 satoshis, which would mean that everyone with sizeable investment into this coin woud have multiplied their money by about ten times, since up until now it is about 1 satoshi per karma (even lower).

Those same Karma holders should be encouraged to set up a mining rig specifically for KARMA. Decide how big or how little your rig maybe, the important thing is you share in giving Karma more hash and spread that hash power among several pools. You can even solo mine it's all up to the miner.

In the advent of ASICs, this proposal will be very much feasible, a lot of mining configurations will be available at a much cheaper price.

This is also a win win situation, we make our network more secure, while we earn extra karma daily no matter how small or big that amount be. No need to tinker with the algo and there will also be more source of Karma funding if ever we decide to use those hash power for a certain good cause in the future.

The above so far is for personal level.

We can take that a notch up. We can decide that since Karma is now 10times in value. Karmashares LLC can now set up a mining rig for itself, the address can be that of Karmashares LLC karma address. Then the same advantages quoted above will be gained. This time in a bigger scale.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:42:02 PM

I would like to bring up an idea which can address both issues of 1. Karma Network Security 2. Karma Value

This is time sensitive meaning this can be efficiently done at a particular point of Karma life.

When Karma reach a certain market price threshold say, 10 satoshis, which would mean that everyone with sizeable investment into this coin woud have multiplied their money by about ten times, since up until now it is about 1 satoshi per karma (even lower).

Those same Karma holders should be encouraged to set up a mining rig specifically for KARMA. Decide how big or how little your rig maybe, the important thing is you share in giving Karma more hash and spread that hash power among several pools. You can even solo mine it's all up to the miner.

In the advent of ASICs, this proposal will be very much feasible, a lot of mining configurations will be available at a much cheaper price.

This is also a win win situation, we make our network more secure, while we earn extra karma daily no matter how small or big that amount be. No need to tinker with the algo and there will also be more source of Karma funding if ever we decide to use those hash power for a certain good cause in the future.

We can take that a notch up. We can decide that since Karma is now 10times in value. Karmashares LLC can now set up a mining rig for itself, the address can be that of Karmashares LLC karma address. Then the same advantages quoted above will be gained. This time in a bigger scale.

I think AGCrypto is already on this east.  Good suggestions. 

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
KarmaKaguy

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:26:26 PM

who put this nice 113 buy wall on 48?  Grin
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:30:40 PM

I think AGCrypto is already on this east.  Good suggestions.  

if there is a significant threat to the network, the Karma Shares fund can also do this by either temporarily Hiring mining power or buying scrypt asics. they secure the network thus preserving the value of the coins held in the fund, and also get more coins from the mining.. so its win win...

Before Nautilus coin had its Stabilization fund and long before Maxcoin has its day with a stabilization fund. Karma already had a fund and there is no reason why it cant be used to actively stabilize the network and coin prices provided the shareholders want it.. and i'm sure they would if there was a significant enough threat.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
luqas0891

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:35:29 PM

i am sold 84 000 000 i sell small group
are you happy ?? you can buy cheap Grin
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:42:55 PM

I send you 2x R9 280x for 400 000 000 Karma  Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
pac

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:13:51 PM

That offer is insulting and you know it.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:43:23 PM

if there is a significant threat to the network, the Karma Shares fund can also do this by either temporarily Hiring mining power or buying scrypt asics. they secure the network thus preserving the value of the coins held in the fund, and also get more coins from the mining.. so its win win...

Before Nautilus coin had its Stabilization fund and long before Maxcoin has its day with a stabilization fund. Karma already had a fund and there is no reason why it cant be used to actively stabilize the network and coin prices provided the shareholders want it.. and i'm sure they would if there was a significant enough threat.

KarmaShares could also invest in ASICs and pay out the earnings to owners of the shares. It could be another business that the LLC runs. We'd have to make sure it's done in a profitable manner, though, so as to not bleed out money.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:51:32 PM

Just try to sell more than 400M fastly right now, you will see that this offer is not insulting for someone who wants to sell very fast.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:07:02 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 09:26:44 PM by ptman

I send you 2x R9 280x for 400 000 000 Karma  Smiley

Just try to sell more than 400M fastly right now, you will see that this offer is not insulting for someone who wants to sell very fast.

I offer two AMD R9 290 Tri X (Sapphire) for the 400 million Karma.

We need to make more noise about karmaworldcup.org.
Maybe make reference to eat in other coin foruns (including bitcoin).

It is an excelent idea and has an excelent website.
We should be getting 1 billion Karma total before June 12th.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:00:35 PM

I think AGCrypto is already on this east.  Good suggestions.  

KarmaShares could also invest in ASICs and pay out the earnings to owners of the shares. It could be another business that the LLC runs. We'd have to make sure it's done in a profitable manner, though, so as to not bleed out money.

I really like the way you think! Really. This is something that we can discuss. Many miners really don`t look for the most profitable coin at the moment, but the highest network hash rate. So, if we expand dramatically our hash rate, I am sure that a lot of miners with GPU and ASICS will come.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:43:53 PM

https://www.cryptonator.com/

simple and fun calculator for coins. Karmacoin included : )
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:52:02 PM

Karma will be added to Comkort exchange shortly!

Please put a request for poloniex at https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

More exchanges, more exposure
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:38:38 AM

http://whatmine.com/contacts.php    a site with what coins to mine. please contact them to add karma : )

i already did.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:42:25 AM

I really like the way you think! Really. This is something that we can discuss. Many miners really don`t look for the most profitable coin at the moment, but the highest network hash rate. So, if we expand dramatically our hash rate, I am sure that a lot of miners with GPU and ASICS will come.

The more miners that jump on after investing in hardware, the less earnings there are though. This is something we'd need to take into consideration when determining whether or not the company can pull a profit, which is important (as it's a for-profit company).

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
mouseman

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:40:51 AM

Hmmmm. This MAY be interesting. Go on...continue please

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:45:55 AM

Hmmmm. This MAY be interesting. Go on...continue please

It's a hard one. I could probably work out a method to make it all work, but it'd take time and effort to do so. Just hoping the ASIC train leads to profit would be the wrong way to go.

I just wanted to toss out the idea in general.

mouseman

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:56:04 AM

Done

http://whatmine.com/contacts.php    a site with what coins to mine. please contact them to add karma : )

i already did.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: