Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
Mpare

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:12:36 PM

Congrats in the BTC market entry (again)! I can do the Greek translation of the OP. Also, when can we mine Karm with X11?? Thanks.

We started work a bit before the announcement and are on schedule for about 3 weeks from now. (Should be sooner, but I added some extra time to the schedule just in case)

Fast and informative as always! I'm still waiting for a pm answer from some time ago busy man! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socoban

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:33:24 PM

Does anybody here want to buy my KarmaShares? Is there a way how to trade them? If not, it should be added as sooon as possible, becase with such volatility people will rather stay in coin than in shares. There is no protection for KarmaShares holders when there is Karma price drop. It is like angelshares to Bitshares-PTS, cheap and longterm. Makes me angry not to be able to trade them, lol:) I have lot in KarmaShares and I would love to have some controll over them. Like share some, sell some, give as reward, etc...
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:35:57 PM

Does anybody here want to buy my KarmaShares? Is there a way how to trade them? If not, it should be added as sooon as possible, becase with such volatility people will rather stay in coin than in shares. There is no protection for KarmaShares holders when there is Karma price drop. It is like angelshares to Bitshares-PTS, cheap and longterm. Makes me angry not to be able to trade them, lol:) I have lot in KarmaShares and I would love to have some controll over them. Like share some, sell some, give as reward, etc...

keep cool man, its part of the plan but how can the team possible do everything at once? And think about the revenue streams. Maybe they are much more worth than any coin in the future

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:50:07 PM

Congrats in the BTC market entry (again)! I can do the Greek translation of the OP. Also, when can we mine Karm with X11?? Thanks.

Just give us a link of your translated page when it's done and please don't forget to add your karma address thanks for the initiative! Go Karma.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
socoban

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:52:34 PM

keep cool man, its part of the plan but how can the team possible do everything at once? And think about the revenue streams. Maybe they are much more worth than any coin in the future

I like Karma+KarmaShares, but I am also skilled at monetization of online services. I doubt KarmaShares revenue will be high. Without big investor, big projects and big money thrown into developement and promotion, it will be just hype. The best KarmaShares holders can do is to sell them when they get hyped. Doesn't matter what will be longterm, price will fall down after each hype on any assets. Thats why it is important to have an option to sell them and buy them back later. Without that they will not be atractive as they can. Investors do not want to invest longterm in crypto, they need an option to sell to take the profit. Make shares tradeable and they will be much more valuable and hotter than they are now.
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:12:42 PM

I like Karma+KarmaShares, but I am also skilled at monetization of online services. I doubt KarmaShares revenue will be high. Without big investor, big projects and big money thrown into developement and promotion, it will be just hype. The best KarmaShares holders can do is to sell them when they get hyped. Doesn't matter what will be longterm, price will fall down after each hype on any assets. Thats why it is important to have an option to sell them and buy them back later. Without that they will not be atractive as they can. Investors do not want to invest longterm in crypto, they need an option to sell to take the profit. Make shares tradeable and they will be much more valuable and hotter than they are now.

As you may have seen a lot is being done at the moment, being able to trade and sell shares are one of the plan, we just have to wait till it is implemented.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:18:42 PM

I like Karma+KarmaShares, but I am also skilled at monetization of online services. I doubt KarmaShares revenue will be high. Without big investor, big projects and big money thrown into developement and promotion, it will be just hype. The best KarmaShares holders can do is to sell them when they get hyped. Doesn't matter what will be longterm, price will fall down after each hype on any assets. Thats why it is important to have an option to sell them and buy them back later. Without that they will not be attractive as they can. Investors do not want to invest longterm in crypto, they need an option to sell to take the profit. Make shares tradeable and they will be much more valuable and hotter than they are now.

good concern. as they are trying to tell you is that we are busy doing some other stuff at the moment. stuff that helped the coin go from 10 litoshi to 600 litoshi. If had we spend our resources and time on setting up the trading market and not what we are working now you would not have this kind of volume to play around with.

You will have to be a bit more patient. As our record track shows, we have and constantly are listening and trying to please everyone. So far everything has been founded by our own team and the hrs put into all this are not a joke either.

We really wish to be able to please and work on every single topic but we are limited. We have already started our plans to hire more devs and marketing personnel. We are looking for PhD coders to help us push to new levels and possible new innovations.

Our focus at this moment is to make sure our switch to x11 algo is flawless. Our security checkpoint keep our network strong and we minimize the attacks. And we find some geniuses PhD coders and economics  to come up with best sidechain possible for Karma.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:21:41 PM

I totally disagree. Yes, it is good for shares to be traded, but not necessary and definitely not urgent to be implemented. The dev team have way more important and urgent things to take care of. And honestly, you got to be missing a lot of things, since you are talking about big projects like they are not existing?!?! Find time to read about and try lill.com, wespond, hireplex, eyeQ. All of this projects are huge. Integration between them and KARMA the coin hold many, many opportunities. If you are betting all on hype, this I tell you is the second big mistake of yours. KARMA is NOT a hype community and I doubt it will ever be. This is economy based on real value. Do not think that price is the more important thing. Value is. KARMA team is trying to create value. Dogecoin was the first hype coin based on meme that bring with it many other shitcoins. Where are they now? KARMA is climbing constantly since the day one when this dev took over. And will continue to climb. The coin is one part of this incredible journey. KARMASHARES is the other and way more profitable and promising. This crazy people from the dev team are doing incredible job for you, so stay calm and enjoy. Want to make some quick bucks for a cup of coffee on a fancy place with a girlfriend or make a good lifetime income? Decide.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:39:35 PM

I don't get it ..
Why all the sudden lobbying to trade karmashares ??
You knew what the deal was when you voluntarily exchanged KARM for karmashares ..
Karmashares is the ownership/dividend vehicle for the LLC ..
In case you haven't noticed there are no income producing assets in the LLC at this moment ..
If you've got to trade on the current volatility then just trade your KARM ..

Triff ..

socoban

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:39:46 PM

I totally disagree. Yes, it is good for shares to be traded, but not necessary and definitely not urgent to be implemented. The dev team have way more important and urgent things to take care of. And honestly, you got to be missing a lot of things, since you are talking about big projects like they are not existing?!?! Find time to read about and try lill.com, wespond, hireplex, eyeQ. All of this projects are huge. Integration between them and KARMA the coin hold many, many opportunities. If you are betting all on hype, this I tell you is the second big mistake of yours. KARMA is NOT a hype community and I doubt it will ever be. This is economy based on real value. Do not think that price is the more important thing. Value is. KARMA team is trying to create value. Dogecoin was the first hype coin based on meme that bring with it many other shitcoins. Where are they now? KARMA is climbing constantly since the day one when this dev took over. And will continue to climb. The coin is one part of this incredible journey. KARMASHARES is the other and way more profitable and promising. This crazy people from the dev team are doing incredible job for you, so stay calm and enjoy. Want to make some quick bucks for a cup of coffee on a fancy place with a girlfriend or make a good lifetime income? Decide.

I checked KarmaShares donation adress, there has been almost none Karma to KarmaShares exchanges last month. I know, this project can be huge, but holding Karma is much saver right now than holding KarmaShares. Since people can switch from Karma to Karmashares anytime in future, but can't trade KarmaShares to Karma, KarmaShares are currently not atractive. They should be either timelocked, like people can trade Karma to Karmashares like max next few months, or they should got less and less shares in future. Right now, it is stupid to buy Karmashares, it just locks you money. People will hold Karma and wait to find out if KarmaShares are profitable. If we want people to help the project, they should own KarmaShares, not Karma only. Trading KarmaShares or Making KarmaShares more and more expensive compared to Karma is the only way, how to push them to buy KarmaShares. Since karmashares can be bought only by Karma, it will force them to buy Karma and push the price up more. More value Karma has, more people will know about it, more interest will come.  So I definitelly think, Making KarmaShares more atractive than Karma will help whole project a lot.
Chargin

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:59:46 PM

Missed the BTC market opening.  Embarrassed It could have went so much better.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
PocketCrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 09:08:54 PM

Hello Karma Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your Karma investment.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal and Cryptsy. Polo and Bittrex will be added in approximately a week.

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates) (just because you love us Cheesy)

Free Version (still awesome!)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660696.0

Congrats Karma community on getting back on the btc market! Smiley I have updated the app to reflect this change.  Good luck to All!

Blockfolio  ~Bitcoin/Altcoin Portfolio App~ Charts & Price Alerts BCT thread
Download Now: Blockfolio App Twitter: @BlockfolioApp
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:09:01 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 09:24:20 PM by ShawnLeary

I checked KarmaShares donation adress, there has been almost none Karma to KarmaShares exchanges last month. I know, this project can be huge, but holding Karma is much saver right now than holding KarmaShares. Since people can switch from Karma to Karmashares anytime in future, but can't trade KarmaShares to Karma, KarmaShares are currently not atractive. They should be either timelocked, like people can trade Karma to Karmashares like max next few months, or they should got less and less shares in future. Right now, it is stupid to buy Karmashares, it just locks you money. People will hold Karma and wait to find out if KarmaShares are profitable. If we want people to help the project, they should own KarmaShares, not Karma only. Trading KarmaShares or Making KarmaShares more and more expensive compared to Karma is the only way, how to push them to buy KarmaShares. Since karmashares can be bought only by Karma, it will force them to buy Karma and push the price up more. More value Karma has, more people will know about it, more interest will come.  So I definitelly think, Making KarmaShares more atractive than Karma will help whole project a lot.

You raise some valid points here.  When we funded Karmashares, Karma was only 15 litoshi, so we have locked away more than just Karma, we have locked away the fuel necessary to also help this entire crypto community.   What other coin out there has a legal entity with a war chest ready to assist in market development and utilization of their crypto?  Most coins are begging corporations to look their way, not Karma, we intend to drive the market and utilization. Smiley  KarmaShares holds nearly 15% of all coins in circulation.  As Karma grows, so does the ability to fund lill.com, wespond, hireplex, and many other projects.  

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
Instamatic

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:20:18 PM

Not sure if it changes your perspective, but the timeline to actually purchase Karmashares passed long ago (the same weekend my computer flipped out on me so I missed the buy-in).  So you shouldn't see any transactions to the Karmashares donation address.  Holding 10M Karma in your wallet will entitle you to a Karmashares % but I'm not entirely up to date on how that process works if it's quarterly to mimic a corporation's quarterly holding reports or whatnot.
raleit2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Crypto is the Future!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:00:14 PM

KARM has been rated a BUY a few days ago. There has been an opinion written to explain how this conclusion was reached.

Crypto Analytics
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/karm/

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/
1GJ6MocSnEih1tjPstsCKBxgH2PRpdBnVB
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:12:11 PM

Not sure if it changes your perspective, but the timeline to actually purchase Karmashares passed long ago (the same weekend my computer flipped out on me so I missed the buy-in).  So you shouldn't see any transactions to the Karmashares donation address.  Holding 10M Karma in your wallet will entitle you to a Karmashares % but I'm not entirely up to date on how that process works if it's quarterly to mimic a corporation's quarterly holding reports or whatnot.

Not necessary true. Purchasing Karmashare points has not been closed. The only deadline was the extra bonus points. At this time you can trade the coins for x1.7 multiplier. Or you can keep your coin for x1 multiplier.

The reason why you see low purchase orders is because people feel safer to keep the coin in their own wallets. But there has been purchase volume. Last time i check a few weeks back there were 8.4 billion coin invested now we sit on 8.5 billion. So there have been people trading coins for points.

Some people still see that trading coins now for points it gives them the relief of worrying to hold their coins. Or trying to do a day trade and loose their coins. Or have to sit there and panic sell them. Not to mention they do it to support the LLC

As the price rise it probably be harder for people to invest their Karma as they hold on to them like they are bricks of gold.

This is why we need to keep building more and more project that will be founded by Karma at beginning, then fueled by users and return the profit back to Karma. A perfect cycle. We will not get anywhere if people hoard Karma like a brick of gold. The gold is the cycle. The gold are the projects. We can't keep Karma up. It will rise and drop some and rise and drop some. Every time it rises a new project will be born(will be funded) and when karma drops down the project will be there to keep it stable. Action and reaction.

Therefore when the project start becoming successful you will see a huge influx of new investors rushing to trade in coin to get karma points in order to get a slice of the pie.

You must give it some time. Also over 8.5 billion coin are invested. this is not a number to take lightly.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:55:54 PM

My congratulations to the team on this threshold you recently crossed.
Hell of a ride so far.....looking forward to much more.
Don't know what if anything a 63 year old self taught sys admin could do.
But I'm willin' ....can't translate unless it's into deep south US.  Grin

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:25:10 PM

KARM has been rated a BUY a few days ago. There has been an opinion written to explain how this conclusion was reached.

Crypto Analytics
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/karm/

thank you for the article!!

cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:26:22 PM

thank you for the continuous coverage! sent you some coins. it is always a pleasure to read your articles

cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:37:02 PM

LTC/KARMA =  85 BTCs 24 hr volume on Mintpal
BTC/KARMA = 35 BTCs 24 hr volume on Mintpal
LTC/KARMA = 22 BTCs 24 hr volume on Cryptsy

over 140 BTC volume in 24 hrs. Not too shabby.

now back to focusing. Make sure you all keep using lill search engine. gotta get used to your new future favorite search engine!

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: