Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583025 times)
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:45:34 AM

http://karma.explorer.altcoin.dk/chain/Karmacoin?count=12&hi=255010

it looks like the block explorer found the right chain

... and no the stats for p2pool are not working properly. i am in the process of debugging it. payouts are working like a charm though.

I've never experienced a coin and its wallet being hard forked. Although, it went smooth as glass, I can only imagine what went on behind the scenes.
pointed my4 Blizzard asics to Redd a P2Pool (dang if they are going PoSV this Saturday) and switch the 4 GPU's already mining pyra coin (x11) right over to Karma X11 and never missed a lick.
Sure, the hash rate graphs had to get sorted out and the servers block explorer had to catch up, but the Pool was hashing and sending Karma to the wallet.
By this afternoon its all like Karma never experienced a major overhaul. It's been a great day mining Karma X11.

Only thing missing is those 60~90MHs Asics. Meh!
Thanks again altcoingood and the rest of the Karma Team. Two Thumbs.

Thanks for supporting a real coin with real world efforts to make it succeed! Go Karma!

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:58:16 AM

Just been reading back a few pages and had a right chuckle! All the flapping!
Have been with Karma from the start, highs and lows and back again. Bought at 10-20lit levels. Bought shares, although I wished I'd bought more. Put everything in my wallet and am still buying at this still ridiculously low price and I would suggest you all do the same.
Why all the worry with the price at the moment? Only a few btc have been sold out of the current supply. That was to be expected and quite honestly most people are holding out for a better price (or are waiting to see where we are going next before they decide to sell. The sell orders being their way of hedging their bets). We need this supply of coins for where Karma is going!
This price level is I consider good for Karma at the moment as new investors can still enter into our coin community for a very low risk. More community members = more skills, ideas and motivation. What we as a community need is to provide a welcoming atmosphere where ideas can flourish.
I honestly don't think we are making it quite clear that by just holding the coins, investors then belong to Karmashares LLC with all the potential and dividends that it brings. We need to make this quite obvious and clear. We have a great team at the moment with plenty of skill sets but we can do with a lot more. The framework has been provided we just need to grow on it. How much has been done in the last few months by a few committed people. Imagine how much more we can do in the coming months with an expanded community.
Anyway I need to sign off for now as I am desperately trying to round up every last bit of btc to turn into Karma at these prices now. Remember when we trebled to 30 litoshi and up from there...regrets anyone?

Go Karma!

well said!

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:00:35 AM

Have been with Karma from the start, highs and lows and back again. Bought at 10-20lit levels. Bought shares, although I wished I'd bought more. Put everything in my wallet and am still buying at this still ridiculously low price and I would suggest you all do the same.
Why all the worry with the price at the moment? Only a few btc have been sold out of the current supply. That was to be expected and quite honestly most people are holding out for a better price (or are waiting to see where we are going next before they decide to sell. The sell orders being their way of hedging their bets). We need this supply of coins for where Karma is going!
This price level is I consider good for Karma at the moment as new investors can still enter into our coin community for a very low risk. More community members = more skills, ideas and motivation. What we as a community need is to provide a welcoming atmosphere where ideas can flourish.
I honestly don't think we are making it quite clear that by just holding the coins, investors then belong to Karmashares LLC with all the potential and dividends that it brings. We need to make this quite obvious and clear. We have a great team at the moment with plenty of skill sets but we can do with a lot more. The framework has been provided we just need to grow on it. How much has been done in the last few months by a few committed people. Imagine how much more we can do in the coming months with an expanded community.
Anyway I need to sign off for now as I am desperately trying to round up every last bit of btc to turn into Karma at these prices now. Remember when we trebled to 30 litoshi and up from there...regrets anyone?

Go Karma!

well said!

very refreshing. It's good to read this kind of posts. We are proud of our karmanians
Chargin

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:17:23 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 04:18:03 AM by Chargin

Please remember that just because people are suggesting changes it doesn't mean they don't believe in Karma.

I for one bought 100 million Karma today.

Chargin.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
Bierworst

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:47:19 AM

It is clear this back to before drop is due to miners dropping. I dont mind because i have considered to buy another 200€ worth of karma at 3 satoshi's when i get home. (2 hours max). This will bring me on 81 million total
karmala

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:12:14 AM

Go Karma!

yes, true.

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
zaintariqs

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 08:22:15 AM

hey guys, i would like to take up the job for URDU translation. kindly let me know what parts need to be translated.
please pm me the details.
thanks

★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ | ANON VoIP ☑ RELEASED - 100% PoSA-TOR 
     All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked ★★
Bierworst

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:32:32 AM

I think it would be highly interesting if we could calculate the total amount of coins that are held by the 20/30 people on this forum. I think its safe to say that thosw coins+the karmashares coins dont go in to the market again till at least 15/20 satoshi.
So we own a big share of the total suply
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:52:58 AM

hey guys, i would like to take up the job for URDU translation. kindly let me know what parts need to be translated.
thanks

Send easteagle13 a message about that. But first make sure we can put the translated OP here in INDIA section. As far as I know urdu is used mainly in India -50-60mil people and 15mil in Pakistan. So total between 65-70mil. I was willing to translate it in my birth language, but moderators of the forum forbid it. They said only existing language sections are to be used. So make sure before you start with translation.
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:55:28 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 07:13:47 AM by p4r4m0un7

Mining contest is going well. Now is time for the creative persons of our community to step up. Karma team members can also participate.
Today I am starting contest with a first place award of 2 000 000 (TWO MILLION) KARMA. No consolation awards. The rules are as follows:
1. At least 5 participants
2. Every participant can provide more than 1 photo. No limit about this.
3. Photos must contain KARMA logo and GOT KARMA? written or drawn by hand (Not printed). So only the GOT KARMA? must be written or drawn by a hand, which includes graphite drawing. I don`t care about the logo if it is printed or drawn by a hand, but it must be our original logo.
4. Photos can be for example selfie with a popular person and you wearing t-shirt with KARMA logo and GOT KARMA?, photo on the top of a skyscraper holding KARMA logo and GOT KARMA?, photo of somebody jumping with parachute holding KARMA logo and GOT KARMA?, nice graphite drawing of our logo and GOT KARMA? and all other things that crosses your mind.
5. The last day of this campaign is 1-st of September. No photos will be accepted on 2-nd of September. (exceptions for delayed photos only if I see on the photo Barack Obama or Queen Elizabeth  Grin)
6. You can post your pictures here, forum, facebook and karmashare.me. You must pm me here with a link to the original post.
7. The winner will be chosen by community vote in our forum. Voting will continue 3 days, but I want at least 25 votes. If we don`t have 25 votes, we shall extend the voting period. If there is a tie between two or more photos and/or persons, I suggest our respectful Marketing & PR workgroup moderators easteagle13 and jasondecosta to choose the winning photo. If jasondecosta decide to participate, me and easteagle13 will have the last word.

These are the rules. Do not cheat! I will catch you. Believe me. Do not use any tools to make your photos look better. If I catch someone cheating, all of his/her photos will be disqualified. This is a real life contest. I am not encouraging you to do something dangerous or stupid, but to win this, it is obvious that you have to be a little crazy. So happy shooting.

Me and easteagle13 are splitting the funding for this. 1 mill comes from me and 1 mill from him. This is not an official karma marketing project.

GOT KARMA?

Just a reminder for all creative and crazy people out there. Cheesy Remember that you don`t have to hold KARMA in order to participate, so tell your friends.
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 09:28:25 AM

Go Karma!

Nice words. Would you like to help us do that?

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:00:17 AM

I was thinking about the sidechain for a while now...
It would be interesting to list Karmashares IPOCOS in some kind of system similar to Nxt or Bts.
Maybe proof of burn with a limited time frame will do the trick!
Or merge mining, crediting the already owners of karma with a fixed amount.

http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,516.msg2921.html#msg2921
Bierworst

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:04:20 AM

Repost from my own post from the reddit, might give some people ideas to do the same

'After turning 22 tomorrow, i will give the sister of my girlfriend a special gift : 40 euro's in karmacoin. These are not from my stash but i will buy them in the next hour or so. I give her the ability to withdraw the coins whenever she wants (because she is in some very very little money problems) but i will advise her everytime about if it would be smart or not. I hope she discovers what 40 euro can bring her and that she tells it to other people.
Cheers'

DStefanov

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 10:08:10 AM

Repost from my own post from the reddit, might give some people ideas to do the same

'After turning 22 tomorrow, i will give the sister of my girlfriend a special gift : 40 euro's in karmacoin. These are not from my stash but i will buy them in the next hour or so. I give her the ability to withdraw the coins whenever she wants (because she is in some very very little money problems) but i will advise her everytime about if it would be smart or not. I hope she discovers what 40 euro can bring her and that she tells it to other people.
Cheers'

This is very good, I would even say genius idea!
I will do the same as a gift to my very good friend who a few days ago to marry, but worth 100 euros!  Wink
I'm not sure that the first time will appreciate what a gift I have done to him, but then is surprised.

p4r4m0un7

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:12:00 AM

KARMA: We’re X11! The future is NOW! Latest Karmawire article. Share it in Facebook, Twitter, Goolge+
http://karmawire.net/karma-x11-future-now/
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:11:13 PM

Cheers'

+1

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
zaintariqs

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 03:37:36 PM

thanks

Send easteagle13 a message about that. But first make sure we can put the translated OP here in INDIA section. As far as I know urdu is used mainly in India -50-60mil people and 15mil in Pakistan. So total between 65-70mil. I was willing to translate it in my birth language, but moderators of the forum forbid it. They said only existing language sections are to be used. So make sure before you start with translation.

hey man, actually URDU is spoken across the sub-continent (india, pakistan bangladesh) but only written and read in pakistan. URDU uses arabic script where as hindi is based on sanskrit script.
so the urdu transaltion will only be effective for pakistani audience. as for indian and bangladeshi audience...translations in hindi and bangla will go out respectively.

but if a video is made in urdu that can easily reach more than 70mil people.. Smiley

★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ | ANON VoIP ☑ RELEASED - 100% PoSA-TOR 
     All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked ★★
p4r4m0un7

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:46:08 PM

thanks

hey man, actually URDU is spoken across the sub-continent (india, pakistan bangladesh) but only written and read in pakistan. URDU uses arabic script where as hindi is based on sanskrit script.
so the urdu transaltion will only be effective for pakistani audience. as for indian and bangladeshi audience...translations in hindi and bangla will go out respectively.

but if a video is made in urdu that can easily reach more than 70mil people.. Smiley

Interesting. I didn`t know that. But I think you should ask first some of the global moderators if it is ok to create new language section or you can fit in already existing.
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:42:39 PM

What blockchain is cryptsy on? I am trying to deposit 1000 KARM as a test. Did not appear anything yet. It more than 30 minutes. How many of you tested deposits/withdrawals on cryptsy/mintpal? Are they on correct blockchain?
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:46:10 PM

What blockchain is cryptsy on? I am trying to deposit 1000 KARM as a test. Did not appear anything yet. It more than 30 minutes. How many of you tested deposits/withdrawals on cryptsy/mintpal? Are they on correct blockchain?

mintpal works.. the you get a popup saying your deposit was received almost instantly.. but you have to wait for a few hours before it gets credited to your account.
i tried it yesturday

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: