Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583018 times)
AGcrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:21:07 PM

this got to be a hack of some one account. Possible on mintpal. Strangely enough PND seems to also been gone on huge dumps and i cant find anyone on their forums to give a valid reasons.

like i said. on august 30 i got an email of "failed loggin" from mintpal. Perhaps they got lucky with some one old account that doesn't check  on karma often enough to realized he has been hacked.

thoughts

They hardly hacked 2 accounts with karm both on Mintpal and Cryptsy. When I was promoting KARM on crypty chat a month ago, someone told me, KARM has very small group of people holding many billions coins and distribution is not healthy. He was right, now we know, someone had more than 5 billion KARM and he probably have lot more. He dumped more than 3 billion and withdrew 2,2 billion, plus he has at least another 500 million on Crypty I observed he was playing with. Doesn't matter if someone from KARM team is scammer or not, it is time to publish the announcement as was promised.

Alright calm your titties.

You love to throw the "scam" out so easy. But i am getting tired to read it. Please delighten us and show us how a team members could be "scamming" ?

here is a fact that we have constantly been repeating. "Kosmost has not shared any of his news with anyone on the team. from the first announcement. the same on seconds announcement Cry and so will be the third." I have to be online just like you and wait to see when komost will post. I dont know the time he will do it either. All is unknown to minimize inside trading.

here is an other obvious fact. selling at 14-50 litoshis is a loss. as you can see. There is enough karma believers that would quickly raise the price to at least double.  

what is happening could simply be a big whale quiting , hacked accounts , or dump manipulations.

"i don't like something! scam!!!!"

Sorry for that, but there is lot of people waiting for announcement. It is 1.st September. Is there any reason not to publish the info now as promised? It is the only think which can calm everybody down:)

People playing chicken little will not help Karma at all. Getting your hopes up that Kosmost is going to announce your winning lotto ticket numbers isn't either. All Kosmost said was that an announcement was going to be made on the first. He never said it was going to be the sell or lack there of LiLL. Last i remember we received a  second offer on the LiLL sale which was not worth voting on because it included Kosmost working for the buying company for free for a year from the day of the close. So while i too don't have a clue what this announcement is about all i am expecting is word of a third offer or lack there of. I would be very, very surprised to get word on any sell. As far as the big dumps go, i can tell you it was not me and i too am very concerned as these sells make no sense at all. I too think they are malicious in nature and am trying to investigate them like most of you. To my knowledge Mintpal nor Cryptsy have replied to multiple emails from various people. So if you do get any tangible info on wtf is going on with these dumps please let us know.

He said he was working with the vc on a solution for this...

Exactly which means working out a third deal that will get him off the hook but still be worth wild to the sell. So if he was successful he will probably share the good news and the specifics of the new offer if not he will probably share the bad news that no agreeable solution could be reached.  Thats why i say again all i am expecting is word on a third offer or lack there of. But i could be wrong.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chargin

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:26:23 PM

Lol...so confusing. Is somebody printing free karma?

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:28:08 PM

this got to be a hack of some one account. Possible on mintpal. Strangely enough PND seems to also been gone on huge dumps and i cant find anyone on their forums to give a valid reasons.

like i said. on august 30 i got an email of "failed loggin" from mintpal. Perhaps they got lucky with some one old account that doesn't check  on karma often enough to realized he has been hacked.

thoughts

They hardly hacked 2 accounts with karm both on Mintpal and Cryptsy. When I was promoting KARM on crypty chat a month ago, someone told me, KARM has very small group of people holding many billions coins and distribution is not healthy. He was right, now we know, someone had more than 5 billion KARM and he probably have lot more. He dumped more than 3 billion and withdrew 2,2 billion, plus he has at least another 500 million on Crypty I observed he was playing with. Doesn't matter if someone from KARM team is scammer or not, it is time to publish the announcement as was promised.

Alright calm your titties.

You love to throw the "scam" out so easy. But i am getting tired to read it. Please delighten us and show us how a team members could be "scamming" ?

here is a fact that we have constantly been repeating. "Kosmost has not shared any of his news with anyone on the team. from the first announcement. the same on seconds announcement Cry and so will be the third." I have to be online just like you and wait to see when komost will post. I dont know the time he will do it either. All is unknown to minimize inside trading.

here is an other obvious fact. selling at 14-50 litoshis is a loss. as you can see. There is enough karma believers that would quickly raise the price to at least double.  

what is happening could simply be a big whale quiting , hacked accounts , or dump manipulations.

"i don't like something! scam!!!!"

Sorry for that, but there is lot of people waiting for announcement. It is 1.st September. Is there any reason not to publish the info now as promised? It is the only think which can calm everybody down:)

People playing chicken little will not help Karma at all. Getting your hopes up that Kosmost is going to announce your winning lotto ticket numbers isn't either. All Kosmost said was that an announcement was going to be made on the first. He never said it was going to be the sell or lack there of LiLL. Last i remember we received a  second offer on the LiLL sale which was not worth voting on because it included Kosmost working for the buying company for free for a year from the day of the close. So while i too don't have a clue what this announcement is about all i am expecting is word of a third offer or lack there of. I would be very, very surprised to get word on any sell. As far as the big dumps go, i can tell you it was not me and i too am very concerned as these sells make no sense at all. I too think they are malicious in nature and am trying to investigate them like most of you. To my knowledge Mintpal nor Cryptsy have replied to multiple emails from various people. So if you do get any tangible info on wtf is going on with these dumps please let us know.

He said he was working with the vc on a solution for this...

Exactly which means working out a third deal that will get him off the hook but still be worth wild to the sell. So if he was successful he will probably share the good news and the specifics of the new offer if not he will probably share the bad news that no agreeable solution could be reached.  Thats why i say again all i am expecting is word on a third offer or lack there of. But i could be wrong.

Why not selling lill is a "bad" news?
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:28:43 PM

My thought was also the same. Remember a guy who said he is able to mine on a own sidechain or something like that, that was in times of Auroracoin.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:55:23 PM

botnet = printing free coins.

X11 makes botnets more profitable than say Scrypt or Sha256 because there are no X11 ASICs yet and X11 is more cpu friendly.
cpu friendly = botnet friendly.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:55:42 PM

My thought was also the same. Remember a guy who said he is able to mine on a own side-chain or something like that, that was in times of Auroracoin.

Mining on side-chain is possible only if exchange is on that chain, or your mining block difficulty is higher than original chain. It is common in Bitcoin protocol to mint orphan blocks. It doesn't mater how many block is minted, official chain is that with highest difficulty. So to hack the chain, you have to have 51% of minting power. We would notice that. Block creation is working fine, as expected.

My worst nightmare are POS coins, I lost lot of money on CENT, CENT had bug with HUGE POS revenue. So instead of 1 billion coins it created 40.000 billion coins. Nobody knew about that, people were buying like crazy, because there was DEV working on fix. He did not fix it correctly and CENT was staking thousands of billions coins every week. Cryptsy earned hundreds of BTC on that, they owned biggest wallets, so they staked lot CENT and dumped them on people. Then de-listed CENT. Since that time, I never buy POS coins;)

I don't have tools how to find out, best would be to ask Cryptsy/mintpal to check dumpers deposits. If they are from correct minted blocks. But I do not think this is the likely scenario. I think it was early adopter who was mining it since there was 1 million KARM/block reward.
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:00:08 PM

My thought was also the same. Remember a guy who said he is able to mine on a own side-chain or something like that, that was in times of Auroracoin.

Mining on side-chain is possible only if exchange is on that chain, or your mining block difficulty is higher than original chain. It is common in Bitcoin protocol to mint orphan blocks. It doesn't mater how many block is minted, official chain is that with highest difficulty. So to hack the chain, you have to have 51% of minting power. We would notice that. Block creation is working fine, as expected.

My worst nightmare are POS coins, I lost lot of money on CENT, CENT had bug with HUGE POS revenue. So instead of 1 billion coins it created 40.000 billion coins. Nobody knew about that, people were buying like crazy, because there was DEV working on fix. He did not fix it correctly and CENT was staking thousands of billions coins every week. Cryptsy earned hundreds of BTC on that, they owned biggest wallets, so they staked lot CENT and dumped them on people. Then de-listed CENT. Since that time, I never buy POS coins;)

I don't have tools how to find out, best would be to ask Cryptsy/mintpal to check dumpers deposits. If they are from correct minted blocks. But I do not think this is the likely scenario. I think it was early adopter who was mining it since there was 1 million KARM/block reward.

The exchange users should know about those stories, so that they would not leave their coins for longer that neded on echanges...

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
Maurizio

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:29:49 PM

Kosmost are you still sleeping  Roll Eyes
A big bunch of Karma Freaks is waiting for your speech.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ptman

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:34:26 PM

Let some more KarmaSantas dump some more cheap Karma on us...lol

I do not believe there was another big dump today, and I did not put any buy orders...
I'm hoping there is another massive dump in the next minutes! Cheesy

ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
pdogg147

Activity: 339
Merit: 266

Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 04:35:57 PM

Yeah, I think we are ready for it  Grin

Maurizio

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:36:15 PM

There are more >Santas with billions?  Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ptman

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:38:24 PM

Yes... there are.
I know some people from the forums that had some bilions Karma some months ago. Maybe they still have them.
If they freak out too then we will have more showers of cheap Karma today Cheesy

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:44:26 PM

Kosmost Secretly laugh,Now cheap do not buy When buy。
Maurizio

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:44:46 PM

Yes... there are.
I know some people from the forums that had some bilions Karma some months ago. Maybe they still have them.
If they freak out too then we will have more showers of cheap Karma today Cheesy

Lol the whole Karma of the world is in the hand of a few....
sounds like reallife where only a handfull own........

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ptman

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:46:06 PM

Yes... there are.

I think that in "real life" it is much worse.
Much more money in the hands of 0.01% when compared with the rest of the people...

I'm happy for the guys/gals that were lucky to buy Karma for extremely cheep today and yesterday.

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
Maurizio

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:48:36 PM

Yes... there are.

I think that in "real life" it is much worse.
Much more money in the hands of 0.01% when compared with the rest of the people...

I'm happy for the guys/gals that were lucky to buy Karma for extremely cheep today and yesterday.

I agree

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Maurizio

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:11:02 PM

5hrs till second of september in my timezone.
Kosmost have you finished your lil powernap  Huh

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Bierworst

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:16:00 PM

Can i say, with caution, that this is the true price of karma atm?
I mean, if you dump it to death 3 times and it comes back to 110, you must have a pretty damn stable price.
BachMann

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:24:32 PM

Just remember to freak the fuck out and PANIC!

And on a serious note keep an eye out for big buywalls that pop in and out as those are better signs of coming dumps than sellwalls, sellwalls are used to keep prices down, buywalls to push them up. On the last dump there was a 200 ltc wall on 36 which was removed before the dump.
Of course whales are not stupid and probably are adapting strategys as i write this.
Maurizio

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:25:58 PM

Can i say, with caution, that this is the true price of karma atm?
I mean, if you dump it to death 3 times and it comes back to 110, you must have a pretty damn stable price.

Its impressive after 3 major dumps.
If we hear nothing anymore  from kosmost today, it will drop from 100 to 10lite.
But as always we trust in kosmost.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: