Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583018 times)
jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:25:23 PM

I was reading on karmashares.com and it says, 5 Mil karmacoin is minimum. I don't have 5 Million Karmacoin. What do I do now?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karmala

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:28:35 PM

I was reading on karmashares.com and it says, 5 Mil karmacoin is minimum. I don't have 5 Million Karmacoin. What do I do now?

If you want to have more, buy more Wink

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
jaipagare

Activity: 514

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:33:26 PM

I bought Karmacoins over non exchange form on internet. I don't see anyone selling them now. Unfortunately I don't have BTC/LTC either to buy from exchange.
bondi

Activity: 347

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:54:48 PM

I bought Karmacoins over non exchange form on internet. I don't see anyone selling them now. Unfortunately I don't have BTC/LTC either to buy from exchange.

You can try to buy some LTC over at litecoinlocal.org or some BTC at localbitcoins.com and then exchange them for Karma at some exchange like cryptsy or mintpal
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:55:31 PM

http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,577.0.html

Remember. i am collecting a bunch of "coders" to do some brainstorming collaborating and work on projects to strengthen karma. Here is the forum post :

if you have any kind of coding skill. i am putting together a group of "devs" to start focusing on code work.

this is in the new private section "devs" that i asked kosmost to create and keep off to anyone outside. i am doing this to keep outside disturbance up until the group get familiarized with each other and a work flow has been created. then possible open a section and give access to the private team members here as well.

So at this time. Please message me if you would like to join our "brainstorming" group.

the only tiny requirements
any level dev/web skill
and minimum 5 minute check in every day.

again this is to start putting all the coder that are not doing the heavy work of karma right now.
i am also requiting outside people

so join us and lets see what we can come up with

Post here or PM me if you would like to join.

Do you have 5 minute for Karma?  Wink

Grin
ryannguyen18

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:13:01 AM

"They may worth 50.000 shares, but they ARE NOT 50.000 shares.
I repeat... the 1:1 model for holding coins does not give you any Karmashares! It only gives you part of the profits made by Karmashares while you were holding the coins."

Finally you guys got it...I know when Karmashare s LLC created...Apple company never gives the shares if you dont invest in Apple company....   

BUY NOW AND EXCHANGE AS YOU CAN

Bitcoin - 1NCmJ3hXLywaRHTsnm17rGkaJbjtbiKxZW
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:05:36 AM

I repeat... the 1:1 model for holding coins does not give you any Karmashares! It only gives you part of the profits made by Karmashares while you were holding the coins."

Finally you guys got it...I know when Karmashare s LLC created...Apple company never gives the shares if you dont invest in Apple company....  

really? this is contrary to everything i have read.
not that it makes much difference anyways because Karmashares are not actual "shares" just membership in an LLC and a share in the profits.

LLC companies do not have shareholders, only members.

so whether you own the rights to a share in the profits or own karmashares which entitle you to a share in the profits.. its all the same to me.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:06:23 AM

why was this made so confusing?
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 05:29:59 AM

why was this made so confusing?

Because it's not a legal corporation.  Review their public disclosures -- they have not actually provided evidence of an established LLC anywhere -- all it takes is ONE (1) day to form a company in any state

If they can not show their Certificate of Incorporation document signed by the secretary of state where they incorporated?  You are likely being being scammed.

As a "shareholder" you have rights to see their paperwork...

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
perhan007

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:38:36 AM

I don't understand the confusion....It has been explained time and time again...including a few times in the last few pages.  If you hold your coins you maintain control of them but only get 1000 to 1 Karmashares ration.  If you send any coins to Karmashares you receive 1000 to 1.75 share ratio.  The advantage of the first is holding your coins and being able to decide when you want to sell them or not.  The advantage of the second is that you get almost twice as many shares and twice as much revenue for the lifetime of Karmashares.  It also helps fund Karmashares which in turn increases its ability to generate profit as well as increasing the value of your coins.  Either way, holding or sending to Karmashares are better options than selling at this point.  

Thanks,

What if I don't want to convert my karmacoin to Karmashares? No way, I am not planning to sell any of my karmacoins.

It was explained in the post before:

"If you hold your coins you maintain control of them but only get 1000 to 1 Karmashares ratio" meaning if you have 50million coins they are worth 50.000 shares...

They may worth 50.000 shares, but they ARE NOT 50.000 shares.
What the POC model (which can be terminated anytime soon) allows is coin holders to receive profit shares in a 1:1 ratio for the time they hold the coins, but not any karmashares!!!
The only way to get Karmashares is by exchanging coins for shares.
Also, only buying Karmashares gives you voting rights.
I repeat... the 1:1 model for holding coins does not give you any Karmashares! It only gives you part of the profits made by Karmashares while you were holding the coins.

So, if you believe Karma, then buying shares may be the best decision.
If not then just hold your coins for some time, and sell them when you think it is OK to sell.

Haha, yeah, terminate it just shortly before "dividents" are being shared and you will get the shit sued out of you.
Bierworst

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:49:53 AM

I don't understand the confusion....It has been explained time and time again...including a few times in the last few pages.  If you hold your coins you maintain control of them but only get 1000 to 1 Karmashares ration.  If you send any coins to Karmashares you receive 1000 to 1.75 share ratio.  The advantage of the first is holding your coins and being able to decide when you want to sell them or not.  The advantage of the second is that you get almost twice as many shares and twice as much revenue for the lifetime of Karmashares.  It also helps fund Karmashares which in turn increases its ability to generate profit as well as increasing the value of your coins.  Either way, holding or sending to Karmashares are better options than selling at this point.  

Thanks,

What if I don't want to convert my karmacoin to Karmashares? No way, I am not planning to sell any of my karmacoins.

"If you hold your coins you maintain control of them but only get 1000 to 1 Karmashares ratio" meaning if you have 50million coins they are worth 50.000 shares...

What the POC model (which can be terminated anytime soon) allows is coin holders to receive profit shares in a 1:1 ratio for the time they hold the coins, but not any karmashares!!!
I repeat... the 1:1 model for holding coins does not give you any Karmashares! It only gives you part of the profits made by Karmashares while you were holding the coins.

If not then just hold your coins for some time, and sell them when you think it is OK to sell.

Haha, yeah, terminate it just shortly before "dividents" are being shared and you will get the shit sued out of you.

This quarter is excluded from termination. Every profit made in this quarter will be paid out to coin holders. And on august 31/september 1, coin holder will know if any profit is going to be made this quarter. If not, they can always switch them for karmashares.

Please, you and the person above, if you seek coins where people get scammed, karmacoin is not the coin you should be looking for
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:07:35 AM

Thanks,

Yes, it can (and I think it will) terminate in the next quarter. Karmashares members can vote right now to terminate the POC holding program.
But as other forum member already told, it seems (I'm not sure... because I'm not officially part of the Karma team) that you will get "dividends" from this quarter if the sell is made even if the POC program is terminated today. This is because the holding coins gives you part of the profits from the quarter when you holded your coins.
I repeat, you receive ZERO shares by holding coins, so you will only receive anything while the Karmashare members want the POC model is active.
If you want to be able to receive profit shares from Karmashares regardless of this POC model being terminated or not, and to be able to vote for anything Karmashares related, you need to buy shares.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
ptman

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:13:34 AM

really? this is contrary to everything i have read.
not that it makes much difference anyways because Karmashares are not actual "shares" just membership in an LLC and a share in the profits.

LLC companies do not have shareholders, only members.

so whether you own the rights to a share in the profits or own karmashares which entitle you to a share in the profits.. its all the same to me.

There are very big diferences.
One big difference is that Karmashares members can vote... and being able to vote they can vote to terminate the POC 1:1 profit sharing.
Coin holders are not the same as Karmashares members...

ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
Alphi

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:17:24 AM

As a POC holder you only receive any profits for the quarter you did hold your coins (at least more than 30 days).
I repeat, you receive ZERO shares, so you will only receive anything while the Karmashare members want the POC model is active.
If you want to be able to receive profit shares from Karmashares regardless of this POC model being terminated or not, and to be able to vote for anything Karmashares related, you need to buy shares.

from the website itself

Can I Become a Shareholder Without Exchanging Coins?
Of course. Starting around May 11 if you keep 10,000,000 coins in your wallet for 30+ days you'll automatically be eligible for membership. (In fact, we'll put you down as a shareholder even if you forget to notify us.) The exact date this will begin will be posted to this website.

http://www.karmashares.com/

I would suggest that someone updates the website if this is not the case.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
ptman

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:18:50 AM

Of course. Starting around May 11 if you keep 10,000,000 coins in your wallet for 30+ days you'll automatically be eligible for membership. (In fact, we'll put you down as a shareholder even if you forget to notify us.) The exact date this will begin will be posted to this website.

OK. Now I'm confused...
Please someone from the Karmashares team... clarify this...

Anyway I think they will only be regarded as shareholders for the period they holded the coins.
They are like temporary shares.

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
Alphi

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:21:00 AM

OK. Now I'm confused...
Please someone from the Karmashares team... clarify this...

yep that's why I said there seems to be no difference if you buy karmashares or hold your coins for 30+ days (the only difference being the proportion of your membership)..
its also why people are getting confused... there are too many people contradicting each other lol.

I agree more clarity is needed.

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:27:20 AM

I have half of mine Karma holded for 6 months (more than 10mln) and other half holded for 3 months.

Let's say I will withdraw half to buy Karmashares today and the rest will still be in my wallet.

So if my half == 10mln Karmas then I will buy 17500 Karmashares (?yes?)

Will I still be eligible to recieve profits by holding my second half of Karmas in wallet despite I would withdraw some today?

ptman

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:41:31 AM

I have half of mine Karma holded for 6 months (more than 10mln) and other half holded for 3 months.

Let's say I will withdraw half to buy Karmashares today and the rest will still be in my wallet.

Will I still be eligible to recieve profits by holding my second half of Karmas in wallet despite I would withdraw some today?

Where is your Karma holded?
In your wallet or an exchange?
If it is in an exchange then it is the exchange owner who will be able to get the POC profits.

Honestly, I think if you exchanged all your coins to shares right now you would get profits both for your coin holding time and for the shares (in case there are profits obviously...).
So you would get 2.75x (1 from POC holding + 1.75 from the shares).

But I'm not sure!
I'm even not from the team!

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:34:51 AM

If it is in an exchange then it is the exchange owner who will be able to get the POC profits.

Honestly, I think if you exchanged all your coins to shares right now you would get profits both for your coin holding time and for the shares (in case there are profits obviously...).

But I'm not sure!

All my Karmas I have in my private wallet not on exchange.

ptman

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:47:05 AM

But I'm not sure!

All my Karmas I have in my private wallet not on exchange.

Very good Wink
No one should hold coins on exchanges!

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: