Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:50:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260366 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 10:33:49 AM

Your post is very mysterious to me as you have previously seemed to be a supporter of DMD.

There is a proper term for this a Trojan Horse Wink

Or, maybe he changed his opinion based on facts subsequent to its original formation.

Such as the lack of market response to events purported to be propitious, like the beginning of cloud mining, etc.

we not in war with someone
icebreaker maybe think he is in war with us but we are not with him....

My dearest cryptonit, were I "at war" with DMD I'd inform the SEC, etc. of your silly schemes instead of just dropping in for the occasional friendly ribbing.

I'd love for DMD to replace fiat as much as any other crypto.  But I don't see that happening, and like to share that opinion.  

Quick, better delete this so I can justify reposting it to my unmoderated DMD thread!   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:30:17 AM

You might want to look further down the list and youll notice 10 percent of holdings/wallets in the top 100
Havent opened there wallets in 60 - 400 days plus.
Transactions out are nil to nothing. 40,985 diamonds or $4918.26 LMAO. 5 percent LOL. 12 transactions. LOL
12 cents a piece. LOL 477 days ago they were worth more. LOL. Cloudmining starts and ........ LOL
Thankx for the insight block explorer. Just goes to show the health of Diamond coin. FAIL
Even Cryptsy addresses havent changed.
And Some miraculous thing is going to happen at 1 million Diamonds. LOL
Market cap barely 100 grand. Wooden nickles are worth more. LOL.
and as the bankers inflate the money supply......Yah LOL.
And even out of pure greed for 12 cents.

What's your point mister1k, as I completely FAIL to understand what you're trying to prove?

Feel free not to be interested and move on to a better capitalised coin with more often used PoS, that has no Cloud Mining option and has no x10 reduction of rewards after nearly 2 years... simple, isn't it Smiley

Beside I see you don't understand how crypto behaves and made a logical error in your reasonong.
Diamond was designed to cut the money supply to the contrary of its predecessor.
My point ? Trying to prove? Your big boys you can decide for yourself.
What you think im trying to prove,you did by posting. Simple observations on my part.
I know reading between the lines takes a bit of skill but its not rocket science.
Is the block explorer bullshit or not?
Is the information valid?
What is the point of it,if you can't use the information.
Further why didn't you just delete the post. Your good at that.
You seem to think your the know it all of crypto currency. Where can i find that book? Lol
Enlighten us then!! Horse before the carriage. Lol
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 11:43:32 AM

What you think im trying to prove,you did by posting. Simple observations on my part.
I know reading between the lines takes a bit of skill but its not rocket science.
You seem to think your the know it all of crypto currency. Where can i find that book? Lol

Sorry for being thick, I still don't get what you're on about.

Unless all the above is encapsulated in one or two concise and coherent sentences I don't know how to answer that.

Mister1k

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:44:42 AM

You might want to look further down the list and youll notice..... etc.

[/quote]

Mister1k,

Your post is very mysterious to me as you have previously seemed to be a supporter of DMD. What has happened to cause such a change of heart? The block explorer is very interesting, but I can't see what could have upset you. There are some large holders but few sending anywhere. DMD has always been promoted to all supporters as a long term coin. Everyone interested has had much opportunity to collect coin. Maybe I miss something?
Kind Regards
chilo

[/quote]
I dont know. I guess posts being deleted. Trying to help get a pool up and running and then get slammed for it by cryptonit for posting results. Last month I posted about the wallet config and the missing nodes.Bullshit response and we reinvent the wheel this month.Do  know how many diamonds I lost solo mining because of connect=.It seems to be a daily thing between him and I.
Mister1k

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:47:16 AM

Sorry for being thick, I still don't get what you're on about.

Unless all the above is encapsulated in one or two concise and coherent sentences I don't know how to answer that.
Dont bother yourself with it. I cant speak like cryptonit in half sentences.
I'm not looking for an answer.
Mister1k

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:49:58 AM

LOL LOL LOL FAIL LOL LOL LOL
this part of ur posting make a serious discussion hard but i will try
hope u did sleep well and no nightmares plagued u
or other things make u wake up with a anger against the world

Cloudmining starts and ........ LOL
the positive impact is clear visible
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/dmd/btc/cryptsy/6-months

And Some miraculous thing is going to happen at 1 million Diamonds. LOL
no miracle just POW reward reduction by 90%
supply and demand impact by this looks to be likely

Thankx for the insight block explorer. Just goes to show the health of Diamond coin. FAIL
i also say thx to the new block explorer it clear shows that there are a lot people involed and interested into DMD
as a 0% premine coin every single DMD someone own he earned or bought
who am i to set a limit for someone how many DMD he is allowed to have?
who are u that u are judge the investment plans of other people
and if they only wana go minting mode once all 3 months thats their own decision too
but regarding that one single 40k DMD address i agree it looks like the owner died or lost the password
(but ships full of gold did sink and still have no negative impact on gold value so i see no danger in lost coins)

....12 cents....
DMD did stay stable towards BTC
BTC lost lot $ value
yes here we have to work to unlink us from BTC but thats very hard
because we are traded against BTC
(the link still allow value raise of DMD  (example DMD vs BTC is x4 from september until yet)
but it always make $ value raise or fall of BTC have a impact on us too)
only a active used $/DMD market can solve this
(and stable to BTC combined with 50% POS a year make it still superior storage of wealth compared to BTC)

Dont bother trying to seriously discuss. I wont if you won't.
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:51:12 AM

if you have a problem with criptonit, talk to him and don't bother us.

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:04:20 PM

Your post is very mysterious to me as you have previously seemed to be a supporter of DMD.

There is a proper term for this a Trojan Horse Wink

Or, maybe he changed his opinion based on facts subsequent to its original formation.

Such as the lack of market response to events purported to be propitious, like the beginning of cloud mining, etc.

we not in war with someone
icebreaker maybe think he is in war with us but we are not with him....

My dearest cryptonit, were I "at war" with DMD I'd inform the SEC, etc. of your silly schemes instead of just dropping in for the occasional friendly ribbing.

I'd love for DMD to replace fiat as much as any other crypto.  But I don't see that happening, and like to share that opinion.  

Quick, better delete this so I can justify reposting it to my unmoderated DMD thread!   Cheesy

For once icebreaker you made some civilised response Smiley

The beginning of cloud mining has made a change in a way that it's much easier now to hold the price at certain level and recover from the dump. We could all remember your infamous posting of how Diamond was going underground with price falling consistently, which was just before the cloud had started. You cannot say the same thing now (I mean you can, but it would be dethatched from the reality).

Look, we try to bring a difficult product to the market, a deposit coin. What other coins follow same/similar principles apart from Cryptogenic Bullion  or Unobtanium (or some few low coin count projects). We're not aiming at being a micropayment coin, next meme of the year or some other multipurpose gimmicky mash up.
I spend a lot of time talking to people outside this forum, who are not only involved in crypto but also mainstream markets and they like what we do and see the potential. And to be honest I value their opinions and guidance more than yours, no offence.

Sure, it might not look like much now but it will grow. You personally and anyone else for that matted doesn't have to believe in the success, but many people here do believe. If some block explorer stats or falling price were to brake our spirit then we would not be fit for purpose and better start gardening hobby or painting. 

chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:31:37 PM

You might want to look further down the list and youll notice..... etc.

Mister1k,

Your post is very mysterious to me as you have previously seemed to be a supporter of DMD. What has happened to cause such a change of heart? The block explorer is very interesting, but I can't see what could have upset you. There are some large holders but few sending anywhere. DMD has always been promoted to all supporters as a long term coin. Everyone interested has had much opportunity to collect coin. Maybe I miss something?
Kind Regards
chilo

[/quote]
I dont know. I guess posts being deleted. Trying to help get a pool up and running and then get slammed for it by cryptonit for posting results. Last month I posted about the wallet config and the missing nodes.Bullshit response and we reinvent the wheel this month.Do  know how many diamonds I lost solo mining because of connect=.It seems to be a daily thing between him and I.
[/quote]

Hi again Mister1k

Thanks for your reasoned response.
I don't like to think we would lose a valued and valuable contributing member of our community due to some misunderstanding or hasty response. I have no idea how much you lost solo mining, but I know it is not due to any subterfuge or duplicity. Give me some idea of what you lost, along with some figures to back it up (either by PM or preferably here) lift your head up and if affordable I will replace it. If you are aggrieved by an honest mistake, I would consider it part of my service to this community to assist you to remain a valuable and contributing member. I offer this only because you have been here, actively, for a long while and I trust your claim will not be unreasonable. Of course this is a moderated thread,  and we must all play in good faith and remain civil or expect posts to be deleted.

Kind Regards

chilo

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:41:39 PM

better start gardening hobby or painting. 

nothing wrong with gardening!
i love gardening it helps to calm down and enjoy the real wonders of life
special chili are my focus and later the year self brewing tabasco sauce

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:08:18 PM

feed the trolls Smiley

BTC
utahjohn

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:11:17 PM

It appears all this FUD and disention lately has triggered a dump-fest ... good for buyers LOL Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 11:30:39 PM

It appears all this FUD and disention lately has triggered a dump-fest ... good for buyers LOL Smiley

good for everyone
less china insta-sell miners because profit in other coins will become more interesting to point theirs FPGA onto it
more DMD for dmd multipool and dmd cloudmining users

only people who wana sell their DMD hate it

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
utahjohn

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:43:53 PM

good for everyone
less china insta-sell miners because profit in other coins will become more interesting to point theirs FPGA onto it
more DMD for dmd multipool and dmd cloudmining users

only people who wana sell their DMD hate it

Yeah I'd trigger a cloudmining buy right now if at all possible Smiley
letsplay

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:37:01 AM

Anyone else have a very good feeling about this coin?
Such a big dump just in the last day, that worries me
utahjohn

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:11:51 AM

Not at all, I hope market stabilizes in this range, I am not a seller I just buy.  By having the "dumpers" leaving mining it is good for both Solo and Pool miners because difficulty drops = more mined coins for those who stay with mining to hold coins.
Also good for multipool/cloud because more coins for less BTC Smiley
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:36:55 AM

Not at all, I hope market stabilizes in this range, I am not a seller I just buy.  By having the "dumpers" leaving mining it is good for both Solo and Pool miners because difficulty drops = more mined coins for those who stay with mining to hold coins.

Signed

LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609

DMD,XZC

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:38:46 AM

do you find the diff of DMD is rising this week?
FTC,XPM,VTC all drop,mining profit is half,huge amount of GPU cards have to find profitable coins,
DMD is higher profitable than these coins,the miners join in ,and dump .
it is good time to get so many cheap coins,the wise investor will get this chance.

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
utahjohn

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:55:23 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 07:43:49 AM by utahjohn

I'd prefer DMD to stay in the 0.0004xxxx range until block reward reduction Smiley
And from miner standpoint I think diff is getting better (lower), I like to see it 60-120 range ... when it goes over 180 I just switch to neoscrypt multipool mining for BTC until it drops back to my preferred range ...
nicehash/westhash not profitable on neoscrypt most the time because BTC so low.  I mine yaamp.com neoscrypt even though % a bit high, it is more profitable than selling my hashrate too cheap on westhash, I have my sell hashrate trigger set to 3.49 there ...
And yes I am in the top 100 of richlist with multiple addresses ...
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 08:15:56 AM

I am happy to report I am receiving payouts from http://dmd.donkeypool.com:808 and give it my approval

run a website on a non standard port isnt a good idea
all people behind a corporate firewall wont be able access a website that doesnt run on 80 or 443

Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: