Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260277 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:08:44 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 09:24:59 PM by utahjohn

@Danbi
How to remove an address from a wallet completely.  I want an address that is currently being used to mine to be seperated from my staking wallet.  I would importprivkey to different wallet, I just don't see a way to remove address from orig wallet after the addr is imported to a different wallet Huh (In particular my cloudmining addy which I cannot simply change ...)

Unless danbi did something special, there is no way to remove an address or account.

Only way I can think of is listaddressgroupings ... dump all private keys (23 of them lol)
and then start a new wallet and import the ones I want on it, but won't I lose coin age Huh

@Danbi it would be nice to have multiple accounts on one wallet with separate address groupings and balances and be able to move them simply ...  As it is now, I have to have a copy of blockchain for each wallet (Mining, Staking, Fees)

My purpose being no small piles in staking wallet, xfer sizeable chunks from mining&fees to staking ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elbandi

Activity: 525
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:19:15 PM

@Danbi
How to remove an address from a wallet completely.  I want an address that is currently being used to mine to be seperated from my staking wallet.  I would importprivkey to different wallet, I just don't see a way to remove address from orig wallet after the addr is imported to a different wallet Huh (In particular my cloudmining addy which I cannot simply change ...)

I know of a drastic way to do it ... but don't want to lose staking age on 1600+ coins ...
export all keys with dumpprivkey, make a new wallet somewhere, and import the keys what you want.
Code:
importprivkey name1 gfdsvfdsfdsr false
importprivkey name2 ztrwhsdfgdsg false
importprivkey name3 hgfdhgwgvsg false
importprivkey name4 gfdsgfdsgres true
false= do not scan the blocklist except at last import (scan the blockchain after last import). you dont lose anything.
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 09:24:16 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 11:26:43 PM by popshot

DIAMND
REACTR

Pre launch announcement  

Why and what?
Coin rollout plan is behind the schedule.
There are fewer people generating coins through Proof of Stake than it was initially assumed.
We have decided to introduce a mechanism that will make sure we stick to the original rollout plan.

Diamond Reactor is a special wallet (A SERVICE, NOT A PERSONAL CLIENT) that can stake x4 the normal rate,
which at this rollout phase is 200% per annum instead of 50%.

Who can use it and how?
Diamond Reactor is designed to be a part of Diamond Stabilisation Mechanism, very much interwoven with Diamond Cloud Mining and Diamond Multipool.

Apart form obvious role of increased coin generation, it will be employed as an incentive to existing and future Diamond investors
wishing to make the core feature of price guarantee more robust and effective.

Diamond Reactor is an empty pool (address) able too accommodate 100,000 coins.
That amount is divided into slots of 500 coins each.

However, depending on how coin rollout unfolds, we we could increase or decrease the amount of Slots we open in the reactor.

Reactor's address will be fully transparent, so anyone will be able to audit it at any given time.

In the initial stage, any person who mines for shares through Diamond Multipool or invested in Diamond Cloud Mining
and owns at least 100 shares has a right to use 3 slots (1500DMDs in total). Each slot has to be filled with exact amount not less not more.

Sent coins will reside at that wallet for the period from 10 to 40 weeks, generating interest for slot holders.
The interest generated that will be paid out is 100% per annum, which means that after 40 weeks time it would almost double your holdings.
Payouts will be made every week and when Slot time runs out, the coins will be send back to the owner.  

The remaining 100% will be fed into Diamond Cloud Mining payouts making it even more attractive option to investors.

What happens next?
After the first coins from the initial phase are returned, there will be 5 slots to be filled with new coins each week (and held for another 40 weeks).
The winners of slot places will be those who had invested the most in Diamond Cloud Mining within the period of 7 days (each week).

Investment can be made directly with BTC or through mining for shares at Diamond Multipool.

Owners of 100+ shares, who want to fill their Slots, please email us at: cloud@bit.diamonds

What are the aims?

• Making sure we stick to original coin rollout plan by putting more coins into circulation.
  • Ensuring Diamond Stabilisation Mechanism gets bigger and better.
  • Increasing the unique strength of DMD's POS² (Proof of Stake+ Proof of Shares).
  • Providing fantastic ROI opportunity to those who are committed the most to long term success of Diamond.
  • Securing the network with massive staking power, making any PoS attacks very costly.

We encourage you to ask us question if something is not clear or you want to learn more about the Reactor in greater detail.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 09:25:04 PM

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional u can qualify for a Diamond Reactor slot!)

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
for terms & conditions Email us: cloud@bit.diamonds

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 09:25:12 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 09:50:20 PM by cryptonit

reserved

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
utahjohn

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:31:20 PM

I'd be more interested in new 2.0.4.1 wallet with improved staking ...
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 09:34:16 PM

I'd be more interested in new 2.0.4.1 wallet with improved staking ...

there is no improved staking in 2.0.4.1
(its a dev version that runs on a few nodes from daniel since ages not related to reactor)
improved staking is nothing that can be done in a modded wallet
all wallets in network have to agree

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:52:20 PM

DIAMND
REACTR

Pre launch announcement  

Why and what?
Coin rollout plan is behind the schedule.
There are fewer people generating coins through Proof of Stake than it was initially assumed.
We have decided to introduce a mechanism that will make sure we stick to the original rollout plan.

Diamond Reactor is a special wallet that can stake x4 the normal rate - which at this rollout phase is 200% per annum instead of 50%.

Who can use it and how?
Diamond Reactor is designed to be a part of Diamond Stabilisation Mechanism, very much interwoven with Diamond Cloud Mining and Diamond Multipool.

Apart form obvious role of increased coin generation, it will be employed as an incentive to existing and future Diamond investors
wishing to make the core feature of price guarantee more robust and effective.

Diamond Reactor is an empty pool (address) able too accommodate 100,000 coins.
That amount is divided into slots of 500 coins each.

However, depending on how coin rollout unfolds, we we could increase or decrease the amount of Slots we open in the reactor.

Reactor's address will be fully transparent, so anyone will be able to audit it at any given time.

In the initial stage, any person who mines for shares through Diamond Multipool or invested in Diamond Cloud Mining
and owns at least 100 shares has a right to use 3 slots (1500DMDs in total). Each slot has to be filled with exact amount not less not more.

Sent coins will reside at that wallet for the period from 10 to 40 weeks, generating interest for slot holders.
The interest generated that will be paid out is 100% per annum, which means that after 40 weeks time it would almost double your holdings.
Payouts will be made every week and when Slot time runs out, the coins will be send back to the owner.  

The remaining 100% will be fed into Diamond Cloud Mining payouts making it even more attractive option to investors.

What happens next?
After the first coins from the initial phase are returned, there will be 5 slots to be filled with new coins each week (and held for another 40 weeks).
The winners of slot places will be those who had invested the most in Diamond Cloud Mining within the period of 7 days (each week).

Investment can be made directly with BTC or through mining for shares at Diamond Multipool.

Owners of 100+ shares, who want to fill their Slots, please email us at: cloud@bit.diamonds

What are the aims?

• Making sure we stick to original coin rollout plan by putting more coins into circulation.
  • Ensuring Diamond Stabilisation Mechanism gets bigger and better.
  • Increasing the unique strength of DMD's POS² (Proof of Stake+ Proof of Shares).
  • Providing fantastic ROI opportunity to those who are committed the most to long term success of Diamond.
  • Securing the network with massive staking power, making any PoS attacks very costly.

We encourage you to ask us question if something is not clear or you want to learn more about the Reactor in greater detail.

I sent my email - I want to be the first to try it out! :-)

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 09:54:29 PM

hint:

regarding Diamond Reactor is the term "existing cloudmining user with over 100 shares"
for sure including ALL investors from jannuary (maybe first february weeks too but then u would miss free reinvest shares end jannuary)

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 09:57:32 PM

I sent my email - I want to be the first to try it out! :-)

u are first congratz!

to make one think clear
we fill the reactor now but is not active now

coins need to gather coinage before we turn on the reactor
and a new mandatory wallet release will be done before we set reactor active

mitache365

Activity: 731

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:11:02 PM

Diamond Reactor is a special wallet that can stake x4 the normal rate - which at this rollout phase is 200% per annum instead of 50%.

from where are coming all theese coins for this 200% stake.

BTC
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 10:36:47 PM

from same place as coins for 50% stake are coming from

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:38:27 PM

This new wallet is designed to reward those that are invested heavy in dmd. There is is nothing stopping you from buying 100 shares in cloudmining as I did, and getting the benefit. It is a CHOICE.

Dev, woudl LOVE to try out that new wallet. I will pm you. I feel like people will want this wallet and it will cause the price of dmd to rise.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
utahjohn

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:38:35 PM

from same place as coins for 50% stake are coming from
And how is this going to affect regular staking?  going to drive staking difficulty sky high?  Where is the fairness of coin generation ...
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 10:39:42 PM

And how is this going to affect regular staking?  going to drive staking difficulty sky high?  Where is the fairness of coin generation ...

there is no such thing as disadvantage by minting difficulty
if ur coins wait longer u earn more rewards because they became older

coins that are in reactor are not in a personal wallet and staking there
so there is no change in the amount of coins that compete for pos blocks

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:41:11 PM

So it sound like it is still 7 days min stage age, except those with the special wallet will  get 200% interest per year instead of 50%.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 10:43:54 PM

first come first served

if the reactor is full the slots have to be earned by being one of the 5 winner of weekly competition
so i can only gurantee the 3 slots for existing investors as long as slots are available

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:46:14 PM

first come first served

if the reactor is full the slots have to be earned by being one of the 5 winner of weekly competition
so i can only gurantee the 3 slots for existing investors as long as slots are available

me! me!!

Dev, just sent you a pm requesting wallet.

LOL

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 10:48:35 PM

So it sound like it is still 7 days min stage age, except those with the special wallet will  get 200% interest per year instead of 50%.

Vegas

there is no special wallet just a special address

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 10:50:16 PM

first come first served

me! me!!

Dev, just sent you a pm requesting wallet.

LOL

no fear there is still plenty of room
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?dXy7o5vdbHYhozeiNCWUyziJM8JaLYe35H.htm

eamail cloud@bit.diamonds so i dont miss u

Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: