Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260363 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheGovernment

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 01:50:34 PM

DMD Multipool
DMD Cloudmining
Reactor

From reading through SGT posts it seems his big problem was with the Reactor. I understand cryto on a very basic level and i get the basic idea of the reactor and the roll it plays. I was looking for a reply to his accusations of some of the transactions the reactor made. I do understand your point about arguing in forums is a loss loss situation. Personally from my amateur point of view I would feel better if there was no such thing as a reactor because from the way i understand it the very thing the reactor is protecting could be the very thing the reactor was secretly set up to do.
DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:40:12 PM

DMD Multipool
DMD Cloudmining
Reactor

From reading through SGT posts it seems his big problem was with the Reactor. I understand cryto on a very basic level and i get the basic idea of the reactor and the roll it plays. I was looking for a reply to his accusations of some of the transactions the reactor made. I do understand your point about arguing in forums is a loss loss situation. Personally from my amateur point of view I would feel better if there was no such thing as a reactor because from the way i understand it the very thing the reactor is protecting could be the very thing the reactor was secretly set up to do.

If i was a person core to this coin, I would give this comment a lot of consideration, particularly the perception of the reactor.  Perception is reality to the rest of the world and if you want to attract new investors their perception is very important.
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 04:42:53 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 05:10:11 PM by popshot

DMD Multipool
DMD Cloudmining
Reactor

SGT's questions have been already (mostly) answered before, he just trolls here ignoring all the facts.
Arguing with such individual is a waste of time to be honest.

But sure I'll address some points, cant remember his last ramblings.
The foundation wallet is visible to anyone and anyone can check its balance - ins and outs.
Foundation wallet: dZi9hpA5nBC6tSAbPSsiMjb6HeQTprcWHz

Due to limitations of the wallet - it was impossible to withdraw coins in bigger piles than 30-35DMDs at a time. So in order to pay sanyone for anything really required a lot of sends of small amounts and it took ages to accomplish. One send of 30 DMD took about 35-40 minutes (on SSD).
We had to set up a relay address where we could transfer most of the coins and if payment was required we would have it handy.

Temporary Re-lay address: dLL5eNzaZj7BKLtTfpwX9VGbfoWDdhR2FH

All outgoing payments should include a comment what the money went for.
Most of the coins to date went to pay for developers time. Some small amounts went to a few giveaways we had and other promotional activities.

None of the Foundation members ever took a single coin for themselves, even as a gratitude for our own countless hours of work we put into this project.
We hold these coins responsibly and manage them wisely.

Another thing is showing our personal wallets. With all the respect but this is no ones business.
I would not show my bank details to a friend I know and neither I would to some anonymous troll on the internet.

This coin was not premined and we like everybody else bought our coins with our hard earned money .. market has been open 24/7 to anyone.

Reactor is another thing it's a voluntary participation of people interested in Diamond Cloud mining.
Trolls like SGT who are neither DMD holders nor Cloud Mining members shouldn't really have any business in this.
Reactor pay outs are always on time and I have not experienced any wrongdoing.. nor has anyone who is participating.

Reactor as communicated many times before is here to support many aspects of the Diamond network .. some reference for you.
Reactor v1. (discontinued but the AIM points stay unchanged):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg10293080#msg10293080

Reactor v2.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg10615447;topicseen#msg10615447

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 04:42:58 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 08:25:26 PM by cryptonit

DMD Multipool
DMD Cloudmining
Reactor

multiple dmd cloudmining investors confirmed they got their reactor payout
sgt who is no investor claim its scam...... does that make sense?

he claim reactor send coins to just one address

and so they are not split between users

he doesnt know how they are split

we use the same engine that payout normal DMD cloudminng payouts

a dmd cloudmining payout works the way that what cloudmining earned in BTC get send to cryptsy
there it buy as much dmd as it can that dmd are send back to dmd cloudmining server and instant split and send to the users

this run full automated with scripts

2 times a month the dmd cloudmining payout is increased with reactor stake earnings

this is done in a way that while a normal btc dmd conversion round is started the reactor DMD are send to cryptsy

when the dmd cloudmining scripts withdraw the dmd from cryptsy they withdraw all
the bought one and the reactor one and split them between dmd cloudmining shareholders

does that sound fishy or unlogical to use a already existing automated script that works great to split the reactor payouts?

regarding security riscs which we did reduce to a absolute minimum

there are like 10 people who did contribute to the reactor and all are informed about the risc and choose to take it

(basical the risc is lower (because we did take care a lot about secure setup) or equal (if u are a security profi) to stake at home and someone hack ur PC)

any follow up questions?

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:49:24 PM

The virtual trade market needs this DMD same as all modern technology need Diamond for servive... Wink

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 05:24:31 PM

The virtual trade market needs this DMD same as all modern technology need Diamond for servive... Wink

modern technology need industrial  grade diamonds for a lot stuff special in area cutting

gem grade diamonds are needed for nothing beside make some girls happy and some men broke

but we here produce crypto grade diamonds

and the value of that will be decided by us

what we as community are able create in area diamond powered services and apps
and maybe even trends and digital luxury will create demand

this will be a effort we all have to make if we want to have success

what we as dmd diamond foundation can do is provide a stable coin rollout plan and limited supply

and as we all learned in school

value is decided by supply and demand

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:27:55 PM

Obviously for virtual coins the name and logo together services are very important and that's why Diamond Coin is a good choice..... Smiley

popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 06:04:21 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 01:17:26 AM by popshot

If you want to avoid all the mess, head on over to the DMD community forums.  
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,97.0.html

Thanks for the reply... I would love to get into the forum but I cant it says on the bottom when i try to sign up "Anti-spam: complete the task" there is no task to complete. I think it is broken I tried on different browsers and another computer so im confident its the site.

BTW thanks for pointing this out Wink

----------------------------------

FIXED

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php?action=register

TheGovernment

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 07:11:24 PM

Thanks for clearing things up just picked up 500+ DMD on the market and moved them over to my wallet.... Wink

FYI... I just found out about Alt coin this week and out of all the alt coins I picked this one and dogecoins;)

im in it for the long run.
popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 07:55:06 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 08:06:12 PM by popshot

I believe we should use PR funds now.

Make a general PR release about DMD.

Early adopter phase has already been too long (more than a year).

It is time to expand.

I share your view that we should promote Diamond sooner rather than later.
But as you will see below, currently we haven't got enough funds to buy the service.

We could spend it in other more creative ways. Growth hack our way to the top Wink

We could have a bounty for a good growth hack idea.

The more people use a currency the more liquidity it creates and good liquidity is the cornerstone of successful coins.  

Popshot, could we have an update on current funds for PR ? I think we might have already enough with current BTC price.

The amount of BTC hasn't changed, but its market value is lower than before.

As said earlier, I do not hedge against losses but I could send the coins to BitReserve and hedge it that way. But that's for the future.

SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:17:05 PM

I did own diamond I sold them after you dreamed up the reactor
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:19:28 PM

I believe we should use PR funds now.

Make a general PR release about DMD.

Early adopter phase has already been too long (more than a year).

It is time to expand.

I share your view that we should promote Diamond sooner rather than later.
But as you will see below, currently we haven't got enough funds to buy the service.

We could spend it in other more creative ways. Growth hack our way to the top Wink

We could have a bounty for a good growth hack idea.

The more people use a currency the more liquidity it creates and good liquidity is the cornerstone of successful coins.  

Popshot, could we have an update on current funds for PR ? I think we might have already enough with current BTC price.

The amount of BTC hasn't changed, but its market value is lower than before.

As said earlier, I do not hedge against losses but I could send the coins to BitReserve and hedge it that way. But that's for the future.

What is the total balance needed to complete this project?  Also, do we have a kick ass promo put together?

popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 08:22:20 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 02:39:05 PM by popshot

I did own diamond I sold them after you dreamed up the reactor

Very good, now go back to your troll cave called "Beware of Diamond in Scam Accusations section".

You and your close fiends can do a group hug there, cos I didn't delete your comment.

EDIT: the above is not said in aggressive or tense voice .. but rather calm and easy going Wink Wink Wink

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 08:28:52 PM

not so aggressive alex
he was close to buy in again.....

popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 08:41:13 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 01:01:08 AM by popshot

What is the total balance needed to complete this project?  Also, do we have a kick ass promo put together?

We agreed to go for the Premium version, but in that case we could actually go for the standard one.  

The cost for our 2 services is as follows:

- Standard – $449 USD or $429 USD in BTC or altcoins if you supply us with your press release.

- Premium – $799 USD or $779 USD in BTC or altcoins if you supply us with your press release.

For more detailed information refer to

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services/

On the other hand to inform people about Diamond we need people.
I see each and every genuine holder of Diamond its ambassador.
Especially now when the times in crypto are tough and such contribution is the most valuable.
Above all, other users are more likely to take interest in a certain coin if it was recommended by a friend rather than flash news.

The problem with PR services like the one we were discussing is the information on DMD could be just a blip in the general noise of everyday news.
To make the most of this type of medium of communication we should be prepared to sustain reoccurring and periodical usage of such PR service.

Chilo put up himself for writing an article, but he hasn't been very active recently so not sure what the current status of that is.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 08:49:02 PM

we have someone who is good at prepare a press release in this community?

i think we need to prepare what will be its content and when this is done we can decide when to launch it

goal should not be a name and coin specs.......

we need something that create the wish to learn more about this coin

so not provide a lot info is the goal

but make them remember the name and want to know more about it

http://www.theguardian.com/small-business-network/2014/jul/14/how-to-write-press-release

SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:52:53 PM

Don't you have some more Fake accounts to create.  It's amazing to me that all these new accounts are somehow drawn to this shitcoin, when coins like nxt have so much more to offer.  You want a pos coin, check out novacoin. They don't steal from the people mining it.  
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 08:55:53 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 10:10:07 PM by cryptonit

Grin

i did nearly miss u

but now u are back

and better than ever

but lets continue our game to analyze ur claims

u say we steal from people who mine DMD

guess thats targeted at foundation share part of pow mining
( each generated POW block create 1 DMD for miner and  0.05 DMD for dmd diamond foundation
(and after pow reward reduction 0.2 for miner and 0.01 for foundation))

steal as far as i understand englisch is take from someone without him know and aggree to it

foundation share part of POW mining is described in our coin specs and by mine DMD u agree to the specs
(and foundation share isnt take away from miners reward but additional generated
see it as a slow release of dev funds to make sure it cant be abused for a quick dump and abandon coin)

so where exactly we fullfil definition of steal?

this coin have no premine no dev funds
the foundation share is the best possible way to support a coin team
and still be sure they dont dump their 1-10% premine on market and leave the coin alone

and after 1000000 total coin trigger the foundation share will be around 7.2 DMD a day

we have to think hard how we can abuse that ..........

we need like half month of ot to fund the DMD Multipool lotto price

i hope u realize that we spend far more for servers and stuff to keep the services around dmd  running

than the foundation share earned

we did gather most of it and keep it for upcoming projects

popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 09:09:08 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 01:02:50 AM by popshot

Don't you have some more Fake accounts to create.  It's amazing to me that all these new accounts are somehow drawn to this shitcoin, when coins like nxt have so much more to offer.

Any new fake accounts want to comment on that?

You want a pos coin, check out novacoin. They don't steal from the people mining it.

Exactly, no one is FORCED to mine Diamond, miners mine for profit, it seems there must be profit to be made if the network hashrate stays relatively high at all times.

PoW participants agreed to contribute to the development of this coin by joining the network.

Each miner gets full reward just as it was set from day one in 2013 - 1 DMD per sloved block.

The foundation contribution is an added amount (on top). So no one is stealing anything form anyone.

Anyway, if you don't distinguish between theft and accountable management for obvious betterment of investors, then I can't help you.

It just proves you are totally ignorant.

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 09:54:16 PM

You want a pos coin, check out novacoin. They don't steal from the people mining it.

Let it be known that novacoin has good premine is 100k coins are sent to the alleged non-existent address.
But not all sure that this address without the owner.  Wink
Many realize that Balthazar has access to it and will use it someday.
Furthermore, no clear novacoin number of coins. This unlimited coin is the same as PPC (the number of coins may be at least 2 billion).
Only fools who do not know how to count and think can buy such a pacifier.  Cheesy

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: