Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 [798] 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:56:11 AM

It is complex and difficult to put forward in a few words, but I'll try: jl777, "James" is a member of the Vericoin community and has a sizable (around 220k VRC) investment in it. He is also an "honorary dev", so to speak, self-bound to get Vericoin to join the core of the SuperNET project... in due time. It will be a few months, before he can get the code up to speed with the requirements the SuperNET imposes and, meanwhile, Vericoin and its devs will be acting as spokespersons for the SuperNET project. All of this has been enthusiastically supported by all but 2 of the members of this community, including the three devs who have generously donated to the initial requirement of James (an option fund of sorts). Given that the community and its devs came out with over 500k Vericoin "donated" to the fund in 48 hours, James exercised unparalleled generosity and reverted the fund entire to the community... so the funding continues in effect with a target of 2 to 2.5 million coins which, with the full support of the community, will be earmarked to acquire a stake in SuperNET in exchange for an investment of the SuperNET in Vericoin, in identical amount.

There are two targets (or thresholds), set by James, one to reach 0.0005 BTC per VRC in price, and another to reach 0.001BTC. Although the ETA is cloudy, all those targets and objectives can and should be accomplished along the next few months, 6 at most, but obviously there are no warranties.

I hope this synthesis reflects the current situation and projects -along with the ones that Vericoin had itself before "James" came in, of course-. For more detail, you should look for one the most recent posts by PNosker, one of the developers, in which he offered a nice update on what was actually taking place in the new roadmap of the development, since James arrived. It should be within the last 10 pages of the forum, I think.

This is actually very well said. Thanks barabbas!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:57:26 AM

Thanks. What was the news if you dont mind me asking. I know I should read on my own because I hate these questions in my threads. But this is 800+ pages so it might take me a bit.

VRC is apparently going to be a core coin of the SuperNET project. James, whom is the founder so-to-speak of SuperNET participates often on the VRC forum. This could be a game-changer once it comes to fruition.

P.S. - Welcome to the VeriCoin community!!

Basically what knox said. bitcointalk.com user jl777 aka "James" has been working on a pretty significant project here called SuperNET. Basically it's designed to unify alternate coins together under 1 system to increase the functionality and usability. He had an IPO type launch to raise some addtional funds over the weekend - something like 3,000-4,000 BTC. On top of that, going back to vericoin - the community joined together and raised a pretty good chunk of change ourselves (500,000+ VRC) to donate to the cause. James announced Sunday morning good things were coming for VRC.

I've been following vericoin since the end of June - been in and out a few times depending on the situation but I'd definitely say this is a big plus for vericoin. Long term goal of 1 year is to have the coin at least at .0005 now whether or not this can happen is another story Wink

But if you do any research on jl777 you'll find he's a really intelligent person, has a history of success, and has a pretty serious project going on with SuperNET.

Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately that "info" is quite a bit scattered and you have to take it with a grain of salt... a very big one at that.

It is complex and difficult to put forward in a few words, but I'll try: jl777, "James" is a member of the Vericoin community and has a sizable (around 220k VRC) investment in it. He is also an "honorary dev", so to speak, self-bound to get Vericoin to join the core of the SuperNET project... in due time. It will be a few months, before he can get the code up to speed with the requirements the SuperNET imposes and, meanwhile, Vericoin and its devs will be acting as spokespersons for the SuperNET project. All of this has been enthusiastically supported by all but 2 of the members of this community, including the three devs who have generously donated to the initial requirement of James (an option fund of sorts). Given that the community and its devs came out with over 500k Vericoin "donated" to the fund in 48 hours, James exercised unparalleled generosity and reverted the fund entire to the community... so the funding continues in effect with a target of 2 to 2.5 million coins which, with the full support of the community, will be earmarked to acquire a stake in SuperNET in exchange for an investment of the SuperNET in Vericoin, in identical amount.

There are two targets (or thresholds), set by James, one to reach 0.0005 BTC per VRC in price, and another to reach 0.001BTC. Although the ETA is cloudy, all those targets and objectives can and should be accomplished along the next few months, 6 at most, but obviously there are no warranties.

I hope this synthesis reflects the current situation and projects -along with the ones that Vericoin had itself before "James" came in, of course-. For more detail, you should look for one the most recent posts by PNosker, one of the developers, in which he offered a nice update on what was actually taking place in the new roadmap of the development, since James arrived. It should be within the last 10 pages of the forum, I think.

Who are you and what have you done with barabbas?

I kid...I kid...Thank You for taking the time to respond in a kind and positive matter. In all seriousness +1 from me!

You are off the ignore list for now...hope it stays that way Kiss
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:50:44 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 12:00:50 PM by Kevondo

Thanks. What was the news if you dont mind me asking. I know I should read on my own because I hate these questions in my threads. But this is 800+ pages so it might take me a bit.

VRC is apparently going to be a core coin of the SuperNET project. James, whom is the founder so-to-speak of SuperNET participates often on the VRC forum. This could be a game-changer once it comes to fruition.

Basically what knox said. bitcointalk.com user jl777 aka "James" has been working on a pretty significant project here called SuperNET. Basically it's designed to unify alternate coins together under 1 system to increase the functionality and usability. He had an IPO type launch to raise some addtional funds over the weekend - something like 3,000-4,000 BTC. On top of that, going back to vericoin - the community joined together and raised a pretty good chunk of change ourselves (500,000+ VRC) to donate to the cause. James announced Sunday morning good things were coming for VRC.

I've been following vericoin since the end of June - been in and out a few times depending on the situation but I'd definitely say this is a big plus for vericoin. Long term goal of 1 year is to have the coin at least at .0005 now whether or not this can happen is another story Wink

But if you do any research on jl777 you'll find he's a really intelligent person, has a history of success, and has a pretty serious project going on with SuperNET.

Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately that "info" is quite a bit scattered and you have to take it with a grain of salt... a very big one at that.

I kid...I kid...Thank You for taking the time to respond in a kind and positive matter. In all seriousness +1 from me!

This is the first I've heard of this; " will be earmarked to acquire a stake in SuperNET in exchange for an investment of the SuperNET in Vericoin, in identical amount."

My understanding is Yes the VRC community would have to vote on any expentitures from the contributed funds.
However what sounds like a "Stock Swap" or "you buy mine, I buy yours" is news to me.

Another issue is ( James has impressed me with his posts and writings) a  concept pertaining  to "Voting" on the expentures/uses of the Fund (536,042 VRC) by the  VRC Community. He  mentions a "weighted vote".
James, Please, if you would, elaborate on what "Weighted Vote"  means in this context  and how it would be implemented.
Kevondo

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:51:38 PM

LIVE! in 10 minutes http://www.vrcradio.com
Bit-Gods

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:02:39 PM

LIVE! in 10 minutes http://www.vrcradio.com
Nice!!
who is talking?

buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 03:10:03 PM

[Dividend Announcement]

NXTventure will offer a 1:10 Privatebet dividend after the close of SuperNET funding [...]

Hey James,

This is just my opinion so please feel free to take it or leave it. I'm only offering it because I think it may help you in the long run.

You should be very careful labeling anything in the crypto currency world as a "dividend". I don't know where you operate/reside but if it's within the United States I can assure you this is an easy way to get in a lot of trouble. Up until now the US has been fairly gray as far as "what you can do/what you can't do". Insider trading, front running, wash sale - none of those laws apply to crypto, yet (from my understanding). But one thing they have made clear is in no way, shape, or form are you allowed to tie any type of equity ownership to a coin - and yes this includes using the term dividend payout.

There are a number of people who are currently fighting for their freedom just for that exact reason.

Now, if you're outside the US - well you can disregard my advice. I am not clear on the legal ramifications of doing this in other countries. But for all I know you are behind 7 proxies and everything is cool. Anyway, just some food for thought Smiley
how did you know I use 7 proxies?

I am most definitely never ever inside the USA! Very dangerous country for me to even be near. It is what it is, a distribution, dividend, asset transfer, gift, cheese sauce. Whatever it is called it is what it is. The fact that in USA if it is called one thing vs. another without any other differences makes it legal or illegal, just highlights the total nonsense that the USA legal system has become.

Thank you for you concern though!

James

The law is real though.

Just to be clear. Further regulation in the United States is coming. You must realize you cannot disregard law that applies to US citizens when you assume any role in VeriCoin. Those who reside in the USA including the 3 developers may be liable for money laundering, and the long list of other laws that they are currently enforcing in our jurisdiction. You will put them, and their families in potentially real legal troubles. The law can go back over the entire VeriCoin history and find 1 transaction that isn't accounted for properly, even if they try in good faith, you can open the developers, their families, and every US citizen who supports VeriCoin by owning the currency into serious legal issues.

James, you may not know how close 2 of the 3 developers live to New York, They are minutes away from potentially one of the most demanding states for bitcoin laws coming. If this is a project that has longterm potential, you cannot ignore US laws because its "dangerous" to you. That is a story for another day. You must obey them, and with 100% accuracy if you choose to give people your "cheese" or whatever you want to call it.

I am done with this thread. But this is something concerning peoples lives, and you cannot be so careless as to mess with someones family and future. As much as you may think I troll, I really care and hope these developers can achieve long term success. People in the United States deserve better than such careless regard for their legal concerns.

Just to be clear. I am no longer involved in this coin. Living in NY this is one of my main concerns about Virtual Currencies and why I do not trade coins anymore. I'm glad someone else brought it up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:13:40 PM

[Dividend Announcement]

NXTventure will offer a 1:10 Privatebet dividend after the close of SuperNET funding [...]

Hey James,

This is just my opinion so please feel free to take it or leave it. I'm only offering it because I think it may help you in the long run.

You should be very careful labeling anything in the crypto currency world as a "dividend". I don't know where you operate/reside but if it's within the United States I can assure you this is an easy way to get in a lot of trouble. Up until now the US has been fairly gray as far as "what you can do/what you can't do". Insider trading, front running, wash sale - none of those laws apply to crypto, yet (from my understanding). But one thing they have made clear is in no way, shape, or form are you allowed to tie any type of equity ownership to a coin - and yes this includes using the term dividend payout.

There are a number of people who are currently fighting for their freedom just for that exact reason.

Now, if you're outside the US - well you can disregard my advice. I am not clear on the legal ramifications of doing this in other countries. But for all I know you are behind 7 proxies and everything is cool. Anyway, just some food for thought Smiley

I am most definitely never ever inside the USA! Very dangerous country for me to even be near. It is what it is, a distribution, dividend, asset transfer, gift, cheese sauce. Whatever it is called it is what it is. The fact that in USA if it is called one thing vs. another without any other differences makes it legal or illegal, just highlights the total nonsense that the USA legal system has become.

James

Just to be clear. Regulation in the United States is coming. You must realize you cannot disregard law that applies to US citizens when you assume any role in VeriCoin. Those who reside in the USA including the 3 developers will be now liable for money laundering, and the long list of other laws that they are currently enforcing in our jurisdiction. You will put them, and their families in potentially real legal troubles. The law can go back over the entire VeriCoin history and find 1 transaction that isn't accounted for properly, even if they try in good faith, you can open the developers, their families, and every US citizen who supports VeriCoin by owning the currency into serious legal issues.

James, you may not know how close 2 of the 3 developers live to New York, They are minutes away from potentially one of the most demanding states for bitcoin laws coming. If this is a project that has longterm potential, you cannot ignore US laws because its "dangerous" to you. That is a story for another day. You must obey them, and with 100% accuracy if you choose to give people your "cheese" or whatever you want to call it.

I am done with this thread. But this is something concerning peoples lives, and you cannot be so careless as to mess with someones family and future. As much as you may think I troll, I really care and hope these developers can achieve long term success. People in the United States deserve better than such careless regard for their legal concerns.

Just to be clear. I am no longer involved in this coin. Living in NY this is one of my main concerns about this project. I'm glad someone else brought it up.

What James decides to do with the SuperNET IPO is unrelated to VRC. His intention to issue dividends to IPO buyers does not affect VeriCoin at all. Also, imporantly, the NY BitLicense regulation is not a "law" but a "regulation" or an interpretation of current NY State law. It does not affect areas outside of New York.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 03:18:05 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 03:32:50 PM by buy4crypto

[Dividend Announcement]

Hey James,

James

Just to be clear. Regulation in the United States is coming. You must realize you cannot disregard law that applies to US citizens when you assume any role in VeriCoin. Those who reside in the USA including the 3 developers will be now liable for money laundering, and the long list of other laws that they are currently enforcing in our jurisdiction. You will put them, and their families in potentially real legal troubles. The law can go back over the entire VeriCoin history and find 1 transaction that isn't accounted for properly, even if they try in good faith, you can open the developers, their families, and every US citizen who supports VeriCoin by owning the currency into serious legal issues.

Just to be clear. I am no longer involved in this coin. Living in NY this is one of my main concerns about this project. I'm glad someone else brought it up.

What James decides to do with the SuperNET IPO is unrelated to VRC. His intention to issue dividends to IPO buyers does not affect VeriCoin at all. Also, imporantly, the NY BitLicense regulation is not a "law" but a "regulation" or an interpretation of current NY State law. It does not affect areas outside of New York.

Money Laundering is a United States Law. Doesn't matter what you are dealing with. Its fits the bill for everything money laundering is. Just be careful dude. I wouldn't go promoting this, you will be the first target when people hear you say things like that.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/money_laundering

Money laundering refers to a financial transaction scheme that aims to conceal the identity, source, and destination of illicitly-obtained money. The money laundering process can be broken down into three stages. First, the illegal activity that garners the money places it in the launderer’s hands. Second, the launderer passes the money through a complex scheme of transactions to obscure who initially received the money from the criminal enterprise. Third, the scheme returns the money to the launderer in an obscure and indirect way.

I love what you guys aimed to do in the past. But after learning more about the project, and potential NY laws. I had to stop trading / being involved for legal reasons. NY is a tough state to be in and start a legitimate business, that is way more important to me than skirting these laws. I have stopped trading weeks ago mainly to get ahead of NY laws. Just be careful everyone! I am not posting anymore to distance myself from this whole thing.

I am not involved in the SuperNet project, or vericoin, I must repeat! And I will wish you all the best who go forward with this. I sincerely hope it works out. GL!

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:19:41 PM

Thanks for the info.

This is the first I've heard of this; " will be earmarked to acquire a stake in SuperNET in exchange for an investment of the SuperNET in Vericoin, in identical amount."

My understanding is Yes the VRC community would have to vote on any expentitures from the contributed funds.
However what sounds like a "Stock Swap" or "you buy mine, I buy yours" is news to me.

Another issue is ( James has impressed me with his posts and writings) a  concept pertaining  to "Voting" on the expentures/uses of the Fund (536,042 VRC) by the  VRC Community. He  mentions a "weighted vote".
James, Please, if you would, elaborate on what "Weighted Vote"  means in this context  and how it would be implemented.

Hi james proposed it a few pages back.
About the voting. The weight will be the amount of coins. More coins = more votes
But i assume it only is for people who donated into the fund, but i guess you could discuss it

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Kevondo

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:14:27 PM

Thanks for the info.

Hi james proposed it a few pages back.
About the voting. The weight will be the amount of coins. More coins = more votes
But i assume it only is for people who donated into the fund, but i guess you could discuss it

Not Veri Democratic!

More coins = more votes. Hummmmmmmm?
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:16:10 PM

That Doesn't sound Veri Democratic.

More coins = more votes. Humm!!

Why so? People who were putting more in the fund are risking more then people who didnt.
I think thats a good incentive for people to send vrc into the fund.
I.e. it would suck if a troll that has no vrc in the fund would have as much votingpower as me who put thousands of vrc in there... tbh that would be not veri democratic ughs

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jansako

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:43:55 PM

Why so? People who were putting more in the fund are risking more then people who didnt.
I.e. it would suck if a troll that has no vrc in the fund would have as much votingpower as me who put thousands of vrc in there... tbh that would be not veri democratic ughs

Aren't you confusing "Democratic" with "fair"?

For every community member to have a vote, regardless of riches (contributions), that is democratic.

For the community members that contributed more to have a weighted vote (and for the troll to have no vote), that may be fair. :-)

Just my 2 vericents.
Kevondo

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:55:49 PM

I strongly disagree.

One Person. One vote!

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:59:13 PM

A strong community like vericoin needn't worry about trolls.  VeriUnited...

-tb-

pnosker

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:21:09 PM

I strongly disagree.

One Person. One vote!

The way PoS works is that every coin gets a vote. That's why you can have one person with 51% attack the chain. That's the only way to stop people from making a lot of 1 VRC accounts with a vote as strong as yours or mine. It's a form of blockchain voting, similar to the US House of Representatives-- proportional representation.

Arsène Lupin

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 06:23:49 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 10:52:28 PM by Arsène Lupin

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1aqur3juJHY/UqETJmPFuII/AAAAAAAAPYY/S39TN5CNMJc/s1600/as_you_wish.gif
nhrf3

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:41:55 PM

Nice little double-up after the switch to anonymous by VRC.

Bravo. This is now a p&d coin. Congrats.

tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:49:45 PM

Hmm FUD all at once form new accounts. Let me see how much weight your words have. HMMM Look a feather out weighs them.
Morb

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:49:57 PM

Now people are trying to use NYC regulations as some kind of weapon against the coin.  People who can barely write a sentence are attorneys all of a sudden.  Absurd.  
pnosker

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:18:52 PM

As someone who has had to deal with Mr. Lawsky and many other Inspector Zenigata like people before as well as spent many months attempting to reacquire seized assets from the us gov after egold, liberty reserve, a few other incidents....

I warn you, do not under estimate Ben Lawsky and NYC's reach of influence when it comes to these matters.

We have had a plan for VRC since the beginning but then mintpal to put it so elegantly... fucked us...

We then gave mintpal a chance to make things right by throwing buy support towards vrc to help prevent dump after the hax but instead they decided to make a quick exit and sold to Mr. Green and the moolah crew... since he was a "supporter" of VRC we thought maybe he would correct the situation as well as show some appreciation to the fact that b/c of the vrc hack Mr. Green most likely paid a very discounted price for mintpal and so we thought maybe just maybe mintpal would do the right thing and put vrc back to the price we had gotten it to b4 they at mintpal dropped the ball but mintpals support was non existant. so the market entered a dump phase... or well more of a controlled fall to bottom out around 10k.

Even through all this we still had in motion plans to put REAL money and Corporate support behind vrc We just needed to wait for final draft of the NY regs before companies felt comfortable enough to move forward.

but since james has expressed not a care in the world about laws or the extent of influence that the NY and US banking industry has we and the people working with us no longer feel comfortable with injecting any more money into this project due to the amount of influence Mr. JL has (even if the community support aspect of JL has been positive for VRC) or with the amount of the market promised to him by devs and community.

must ask where is our 1.3 mil coins for being part of taking market to 50k? like you ppl have promised JL... we never got 1.3 mil coins for that... I only have my personal stash of just over 1/2 mil coins now and nobody gave me any of those.

VeriCoin, at the core of the coin, is the same it is today. And it will always be that way. With integrated optional features, it's up to the user to decide whether they want to use things that may conflict with various regulations. There's no obligation to even run a wallet with those elements enabled, and we will offer both options.

I'm not sure what you're talking about re: 1.3M coins but nobody gave James any, just the option to purchase at the price the coins were worth earlier. Not only that, but JL donated them back to the VRC community.

Pages: « 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 [798] 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: