Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018  (Read 696180 times)
meelvanchris

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:27:08 AM

all  those links are broken =/
Links all work fine for me....? maybe something on your end.. Try using a proxy see if you can connect then..

A newbie question.....
Can i use 2 different machines with the same User through the web app?
both of them are showing folding in process but the total points count did not change so much since than.
Not 100% sure i understand ur question. But yes you can use same username on multiple machines.
Point count only changes after work has been completed.. (then after about an hour pages get updated and you should see points)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mafia

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:28:01 AM

Yeah, I saw that thread to but down clocking didnt seem to help either  Embarrassed
Also my PPD is way lower now even if all the cards are running properly at the moment. when I started out I got about 415K PPD but now it wont go above 175K no matter what. I guess folding is not a straight forward as I thought  Undecided
I will dedicate today for trying to find a solution and if I come up with something I'll share it here.
It can be tricky yes. I started with 230k ppd. Then upgraded to 14.4 cat. then my ppd went down to 130k. Turned out the 14.4 was in fact working ad given 20% better yields.... but since my cards were now doing 95k each instead of 75k...my dualcore cpu couldnt handle the load and was bottlenecking the system and so i would get less instead of more. Then i went back to 13.12cat. and i was only getting 5k ppd.... but that turned out to be matter of impatience... just had to wait a few hours again for system to settle and now been toasting a stable 230k again for about a week...(havent touched any settings since =)) if you really cant seem to figure it out, add ur question + system details + logs on foldingforum. As long as you thread with respect they are always more then happy to help out.

links to the folding pool and guide are broken =/
foldingpool : https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/
foldingguide1: https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/about
sameguidedifferntplace http://www.curecoin.us/index.php?topic=9.0

Interesting, i might upgrade my CAT drivers to 14.4 tonight. Has anyone else noticed an increase with 14.4?
k2_1971

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 11:29:18 AM

A newbie question.....

Can i use 2 different machines with the same User through the web app?

both of them are showing folding in process but the total points count did not change so much since than.

You can use as many machines as you want, just use the same username and passkey on each so they all fold to the same account.
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:30:00 AM

How can we get some accounting / visibility into how these payouts are calculated.  Why does everyone have such different results?  

Well you can always check manually, but it's a bit of a process atm. I'm pretty sure the devs are working on making everything more real-time but you'll have to ask them about that. Right now you would have to keep a record of your total points earned according to the F@H site, then find the difference of your total points 24 hours later, that will give you your points earned on any given day. Problem is I'm not sure what time of day the cryptobullionpools scrapes this info from the F@H site. Anywhoo, once you've done that, you can look at the daily stats on cryptobullionpools and find the total points for the day (69910158 as of last update). Then it's just a matter of doing the calculation (My Points) / (Total Team Points) * 7488 = (Amount of Coins I Will Receive)

In my case on the 12th I had 120k points and the total team points were 37880030 so I should have earned 120k / 37880k * 7488 = ~24 coins....which I did actually receive.
Yesterday I had 105k points and total team points were 69910k so I should have earned 105k / 69910k * 7488 = ~11 coins. I did actually receive that amount, so I know everything is on the up and up in my case.

Interesting, i might upgrade my CAT drivers to 14.4 tonight. Has anyone else noticed an increase with 14.4?

Yes mafia I went from 70k and 60k ppd on each card to 90k and 80k after going from 13.12 to 14.4.

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:31:56 AM

Yeah, I saw that thread to but down clocking didnt seem to help either  Embarrassed
Also my PPD is way lower now even if all the cards are running properly at the moment. when I started out I got about 415K PPD but now it wont go above 175K no matter what. I guess folding is not a straight forward as I thought  Undecided
I will dedicate today for trying to find a solution and if I come up with something I'll share it here.
It can be tricky yes. I started with 230k ppd. Then upgraded to 14.4 cat. then my ppd went down to 130k. Turned out the 14.4 was in fact working ad given 20% better yields.... but since my cards were now doing 95k each instead of 75k...my dualcore cpu couldnt handle the load and was bottlenecking the system and so i would get less instead of more. Then i went back to 13.12cat. and i was only getting 5k ppd.... but that turned out to be matter of impatience... just had to wait a few hours again for system to settle and now been toasting a stable 230k again for about a week...(havent touched any settings since =)) if you really cant seem to figure it out, add ur question + system details + logs on foldingforum. As long as you thread with respect they are always more then happy to help out.

links to the folding pool and guide are broken =/
foldingpool : https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/
foldingguide1: https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/about
sameguidedifferntplace http://www.curecoin.us/index.php?topic=9.0
all  those links are broken =/
that's the funny thing i tried several different proxy connections. =/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
seljak

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:32:51 AM

what can i do to keep gpu usage for gtx770 at 100%(or close). The usage is jumping from 55%-90%?
And...how do i know i have everything configured right and that i am actualy earning curecoins? The pool(https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/userStatsAuth) is still not showing anything. Nothing at user stats hash rates, 0 points, 0 balance.

For GPU usage I can't really help you. I have an AMD card and haven't had that problem. Are you folding on your CPU? Your CPU might be bottlenecking you so try pausing folding on it if you are and see if it changes.

For the stats, first you must have completed work units and have them verified by stanford. Check the curecoin's team stats or your user stats on the F@H page, or use the extreme overclockers page to make sure that you have earned points. As long as your username at cryptobullionpools matches your username in the curecoin F@H team you will be credited, but it may take 24 - 48 hours after you have been credited at F@H to be credited at cryptobullionpools. Also the hash rate on cryptobullionpools will always read 0 because it's an artifact of some copied web page code. Vorsholk mentioned that in a previous post.

F@H Team Curecoin stats:

http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=224497

Extreme Overclockers Folding stats:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&srt=1&t=224497

Yes the amds(2x r9 270) are working fine at 65k ppd and 70k ppd. I have paused and started the folding on gtx770 and now the gpu usage seems to be ok at start(only jumping from 91-99%) but after a few minutes it starts to fluctuate from 51-99% again. The Estimated PPD is also miserably low at 5327 :S. The CPU folding is paused so there souldnt be any bottleneck.

abaout stats: I am listed at F@H Team and Extreme Overclockers Folding stats. I have 5 total WUs ...is that ok for 2x r9 270 folding for 20hours?

Thanks for help.
meelvanchris

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:34:31 AM

@ zak, then im not sure what to tell you.. sorry..   Undecided
@mafia, be sure to download the re-release of cat 14.4 http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%207%20-%2064#amd-catalyst-packages
as the initial release had some problems... (the re-release actually still does, was showing my 7950 as r9 200.. so install at own risk..  =))
@seljak, when starting the gpu keep an eye on cpu performance/load. my cpu is 95-100% load and my gpu loads (3 cards do the same thing urs doing.. jump from 6/70 -100% and back..jump jump jump.... still get good points... but my cpu is the one that is limiting my folding capabilitys

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:37:11 AM

need more folding pools then =/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bardacuda

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:38:36 AM

Yes the amds(2x r9 270) are working fine at 65k ppd and 70k ppd. I have paused and started the folding on gtx770 and now the gpu usage seems to be ok at start(only jumping from 91-99%) but after a few minutes it starts to fluctuate from 51-99% again. The Estimated PPD is also miserably low at 5327 :S.

abaout stats: I am listed at F@H Team and Extreme Overclockers Folding stats. I have 5 total WUs ...is that ok for 2x r9 270 folding for 20hours?

Thanks for help.

Well number of WUs does not mean much since each WU can vary greatly in how many points it is worth. The number we are interested in here is points earned.

For the card, again, I guess I can't help you, but keep in mind the estimated PPD takes about 30 minutes or so to calculate the proper number after you start your work unit. It probably won't end up being that low, but even still, whatever it is, if you're only getting an average of 75% usage on your card, then it could definitely be higher.

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
AliMan

Activity: 1960
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:50:38 AM

So the pool should be update the stats within a hr or so?

I'm folding since over 24 hrs with half a mil PPD and yet to receive anything at the pool.
bardacuda

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:53:49 AM

I'm folding since over 24 hrs with half a mil PPD and yet to receive anything at the pool.

Mine's still showin stats from yesterday. Not sure what time it updates but I think it was 15:00 UTC? So another 3 hours from now maybe?

Keep in mind it doesn't matter when you started folding, what matters is when the first work unit was completed, submitted, and verified.

jeffminer

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:55:12 AM

Yes the amds(2x r9 270) are working fine at 65k ppd and 70k ppd. I have paused and started the folding on gtx770 and now the gpu usage seems to be ok at start(only jumping from 91-99%) but after a few minutes it starts to fluctuate from 51-99% again. The Estimated PPD is also miserably low at 5327 :S.

Thanks for help.

Well number of WUs does not mean much since each WU can vary greatly in how many points it is worth. The number we are interested in here is points earned.

For the card, again, I guess I can't help you, but keep in mind the estimated PPD takes about 30 minutes or so to calculate the proper number after you start your work unit. It probably won't end up being that low, but even still, whatever it is, if you're only getting an average of 75% usage on your card, then it could definitely be higher.

How can we calculate solidly what coins we should be making - from total # points?  How can we go back and account for each coin to make sure this is being done correctly?
meelvanchris

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:56:45 AM

Should really have the following copy pasted somewhere... ur not the first to ask  Smiley
aliman #175 http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=224497 (totals)
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=224497&p=2 (individual stats/ points per day/etc)

Pool updates points once per day, does payouts once per day. And is 'behind' aprox ~48hours. so start today, get your first points maybe tomorrow... follow progress on the pages listed.

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
meelvanchris

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:59:34 AM

How can we calculate solidly what coins we should be making - from total # points?  How can we go back and account for each coin to make sure this is being done correctly?
Already answered : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757.msg6722604#msg6722604

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
AliMan

Activity: 1960
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:00:18 PM

Alright, thanks for the reply guys!
bardacuda

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:03:32 PM

Also already answered.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757.msg6722773#msg6722773

dime

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:47:00 PM

Everyone interested in your actual work unit submission, go to http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ and search your username. Look at the hourly production tab. Give it a few days before your numbers average out to what they should be.
cryptoconomist

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:02:46 PM

Please vote for Reikicoin on C-CEX.com

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=343615.0

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

thanks
mafia

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:10:51 PM

@ zak, then im not sure what to tell you.. sorry..   Undecided
@mafia, be sure to download the re-release of cat 14.4 http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%207%20-%2064#amd-catalyst-packages
as the initial release had some problems... (the re-release actually still does, was showing my 7950 as r9 200.. so install at own risk..  =))
@seljak, when starting the gpu keep an eye on cpu performance/load. my cpu is 95-100% load and my gpu loads (3 cards do the same thing urs doing.. jump from 6/70 -100% and back..jump jump jump.... still get good points... but my cpu is the one that is limiting my folding capabilitys

thanks! will report back my findings!
ifyoubuildit

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:38:12 PM

I'd be willing to pledge .05btc or 5 curecoin (your choice) towards the development of a mac osx wallet. if anyone else wants to join the cause, pls just reply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: