Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018  (Read 696180 times)
cameronpalte

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:40:26 AM

and it will be hard to survice since there are now 20 "coins" created every day

remembering the old times when there were only 15 at all

Do you have any specific advice. We are working on it but it is not a piece of cake.

Bitcoin Facuet List - Free http://bitcoinsfaucetslist.blogspot.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aboy68

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:00:49 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 04:42:23 AM by Aboy68

HI

What to look at when folding:

1: TPF is the time it takes to fold 1%, when you start folding you need to wait until 1% are fold before you get the numbers right for TPF.
2: If you get a work that stalls with 99.99% then you need to put the folding slot for that work in to "On Idle" and then delete the work that fails.
    if you can't delete the work you need to restart the computer, then the code are stuck in the GPU. After restart you delete the work and click again  "On Idle" to restart a new work. Works every time for me.
    you find the works in this folder "your drive":\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\FAHClient\work\"work number".
    this is something that could happen with AMD GPU's. Standford know about this error.
3: If you get a RED GPU that are "Fail" the you need to do the "On Idle" and restart and change BIOS settings PCIe type to gen2.
4: Your GPU's need to have original BIOS, no changes!
5: To setup a stable system you need the same numbers of CPU compared to GPU's, 4 GPU's ea 4 GPU's!!!!!!!!!
6: To make a number of minimal numbers of STAL's you need to change the motherboard PCI'e type to Gen2, change it in the motherboard BIOS.
7: Please use AMD drivers version 14.4 (People say it produces more points) (of coarse if you have AMD cards like 280x).
8: Put the folding power to FULL in the FAHControl software.
9: Check you indentity! It's case sensitive.
        Use the same on the folding pool: www.cryptobullionpools.com
        There are only ONE pool to use when you are folding, ASICS have the usual pools......working side by side, no competititon!
        The homepage stats are lagging, not much usable info on that page except for you latest ranging in payout.
         And your settings about payout adress etc...
         It's not like a ordinary Scrypt pool page.
10: Check that you are folding with team 224497.
11: Power consumtion compared to Scrypt are less then 50% Smiley -> lower noise and heat -> longer lifetime of the GPU!

Smiley Curecoin are COOL and HEALTHY Smiley

I have 24*280x GPU's and they are producing around 3500000 points every day now!
    My stats: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=656893
    On every computer I have default workers that are made when I install the folding software, 4 GPU's and 1 CPU, no changes!!!!
    I have USB3.0 raiser cables on every GPU.
    My TPF's are 6 to 9 minutes. And they are all ok.
    When I did have 2 CPU's on 4 GPU's I only did have problems, now when I have 4CPU's on 4 GPU's all works fine! Smiley

This is mandatory points 1,2,3,5,6
When you have your updated TPF's you can calculate your PPD on this page:
      http://www.linuxforge.net/bonuscalc2.php

You only get your PPD registered when a work is done and uploaded.
    Yes your PPD's for the works you delete are gone in space!
My experience is that payout is lagging 48h, wait and you get your coins! No problemas!!!
    I have started 3 users and there are newer a problem with the payout.

Stat pages:
    http://curecoin.net/index.php/inside-curecoin/stats
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=224497
            Search your name here (After 48h+)

Happy folding
//Aboy68

A curecoin for an advice: B7cctm1pBaS7QyuuHtTpU6Fskfo3ZuieNG
cameronpalte

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:03:08 AM

Great advice Aboy68!

Rofo
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 04:20:29 AM

A member of our community asked the CureCoin guys if they would be happy to accept it on the NobleCoin marketplace. They responded perfectly in saying their decentralized coin can be accepted by anyone and they don't presume to determine who accepts it.

However I only ever ask because it sometimes seems rude to 'step in' on another coins economy and detract attention towards another. That being said, I genuinely support CureCoin personally and would be happy to take it on the NobleCoin marketplace (www.noblemovement.com/marketplace) so that those who want it to be backed by somewhere to spend it can have so. I will also give it the 12% discount that NOBL enjoys, only because I believe in what CURE is doing and I want that to be known as the honest truth. In the future I hope all coins use their hash to contribute to causes such as this, but this is some support I can show today.

The marketplace has 100% positively rated feedback, has been open near 5 months, my personal details and ABN (Australian Business Number) are publicly available. To make it easy we need CoinPayments, but I will be happy to promote and donate myself towards getting listed there. I just need some blessings from the community that it is OK to go ahead with it, and I'll go ahead.

Cheers!

cameronpalte

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:14:17 AM

A member of our community asked the CureCoin guys if they would be happy to accept it on the NobleCoin marketplace. They responded perfectly in saying their decentralized coin can be accepted by anyone and they don't presume to determine who accepts it.

However I only ever ask because it sometimes seems rude to 'step in' on another coins economy and detract attention towards another. That being said, I genuinely support CureCoin personally and would be happy to take it on the NobleCoin marketplace (www.noblemovement.com/marketplace) so that those who want it to be backed by somewhere to spend it can have so. I will also give it the 12% discount that NOBL enjoys, only because I believe in what CURE is doing and I want that to be known as the honest truth. In the future I hope all coins use their hash to contribute to causes such as this, but this is some support I can show today.

The marketplace has 100% positively rated feedback, has been open near 5 months, my personal details and ABN (Australian Business Number) are publicly available. To make it easy we need CoinPayments, but I will be happy to promote and donate myself towards getting listed there. I just need blessings from the community that it is OK to go ahead with it, and I'll go ahead.

Cheers!

I think its a great idea - go for it!

curetheworld

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:50:14 AM

The marketplace has 100% positively rated feedback, has been open near 5 months, my personal details and ABN (Australian Business Number) are publicly available. To make it easy we need CoinPayments, but I will be happy to promote and donate myself towards getting listed there. I just need blessings from the community that it is OK to go ahead with it, and I'll go ahead.

Cheers!

I think its a great idea - go for it!
I also like the idea! (Even though I only have a small involvement in the community
curetheworld

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:36:42 AM

Nice to see the price going up.
Also on coinmarketcap, shows $7.5k volume traded over last 24 hours, That is quite high, considering the coin's total value is stilling at $16k. Seems like a good thing!
Tweek

Activity: 308

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:45:53 AM

The marketplace has 100% positively rated feedback, has been open near 5 months, my personal details and ABN (Australian Business Number) are publicly available. To make it easy we need CoinPayments, but I will be happy to promote and donate myself towards getting listed there. I just need some blessings from the community that it is OK to go ahead with it, and I'll go ahead.

Cheers!
Thanks for reminding me. Smiley I have submitted Cure to the CoinPayments.net voting list.

merc84

Activity: 799

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:22:34 AM

HI

1: TPF is the time it takes to fold 1%, when you start folding you need to wait until 1% are fold before you get the numbers right for TPF.
2: If you get a work that stalls with 99.99% then you need to put the folding slot for that work in to "On Idle" and then delete the work that fails.
    if you can't delete the work you need to restart the computer, then the code are stuck in the GPU. After restart you delete the work and click again  "On Idle" to restart a new work. Works every time for me.
    you find the works in this folder "your drive":\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\FAHClient\work\"work number".
    this is something that could happen with AMD GPU's. Standford know about this error.
3: If you get a RED GPU that are "Fail" the you need to do the "On Idle" and restart and change BIOS settings PCIe type to gen2.
5: To setup a stable system you need the same numbers of CPU compared to GPU's, 4 GPU's ea 4 GPU's!!!!!!!!!
6: To make a number of minimal numbers of STAL's you need to change the motherboard PCI'e type to Gen2, change it in the motherboard BIOS.
7: Please use AMD drivers version 14.4 (People say it produces more points) (of coarse if you have AMD cards like 280x).
        There are only ONE pool to use when you are folding, ASICS have the usual pools......working side by side, no competititon!
        The homepage stats are lagging, not much usable info on that page except for you latest ranging in payout.
11: Power consumtion compared to Scrypt are less then 50% Smiley -> lower noise and heat -> longer lifetime of the GPU!

I have 24*280x GPU's and they are producing around 3500000 points every day now!
    On every computer I have default workers that are made when I install the folding software, 4 GPU's and 1 CPU, no changes!!!!
    When I did have 2 CPU's on 4 GPU's I only did have problems, now when I have 4CPU's on 4 GPU's all works fine! Smiley

My experience is that payout is lagging 48h, wait and you get your coins! No problemas!!!

Stat pages:

Happy folding
//Aboy68

Please don't delete stalled WU in most cases it is simply not needed besides if delete too many WU u could wreck your quick return bonus or cause hold ups to the folding project.
TaffThomas

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:36:15 AM

HI

Stat pages:

Happy folding
//Aboy68

Please don't delete stalled WU in most cases it is simply not needed besides if delete too many WU u could wreck your quick return bonus or cause hold ups to the folding project.

I'm getting waaay too many stalled WUs.  I lost a whole days folding sadly on all 5 of my GPUs.  I don't even overclock my 290s, they're just set at 947.  Hope this gets sorted at some point as the devs get their heads round it
Croak

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:56:16 AM

You don't need to delete stalled (99.99%) work units.  Ever.

Just pause them, then once paused, click Finish or Fold, and pay attention to the log...you'll see it's just a sync issue, and once paused and restarted, the logs eventually show it folding properly again, at the correct percentage of completion, even if the main display does not reflect that actual proper % for some time.

ivanlabrie

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:29:42 AM

You don't need to delete stalled (99.99%) work units.  Ever.

Just pause them, then once paused, click Finish or Fold, and pay attention to the log...you'll see it's just a sync issue, and once paused and restarted, the logs eventually show it folding properly again, at the correct percentage of completion, even if the main display does not reflect that actual proper % for some time.

Thx!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:01:01 PM

I put all of the coins I want to hold onto in specific and separate addresses for minting purposes. Now I want to send a small amount from my other address. How do I make sure it doesn't touch the minting addresses?

We could do with coin control like other wallets.

Aboy68

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:20:55 PM

New version:

2: If you get a work that stalls with 99.99% - Just pause them, then once paused, click Finish or Fold, and pay attention to the log...you'll see it's just a sync issue, and once paused and restarted, the logs eventually show it folding properly again, at the correct percentage of completion, even if the main display does not reflect that actual proper % for some time.

Stat pages:

Happy folding Smiley
//Aboy68
matt608

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:34:00 PM

Logo contest has been moved to the marketplace:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612699.0
vujk

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:51:04 PM

I have went through this with 290x's. Downclock them to 947 core clock, like 290's if you are getting 99% stuck. I do not know why, but it works. Do not delete WU's, just restart the machine. This has worked for me.
chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:16:27 PM

I have 4 7950's and have been getting abysmal payouts.  I only have a dual core processor so I would assume I'm bottle necking BIG TIME, would it be possible to mine with 2 GPU's and Fold with the other two without bottle necking my CPU?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
csa1234

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 02:19:51 PM

does anybody knows how many curecoins can one 280x earn per day?

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:26:08 PM

I have 4 7950's and have been getting abysmal payouts.  I only have a dual core processor so I would assume I'm bottle necking BIG TIME, would it be possible to mine with 2 GPU's and Fold with the other two without bottle necking my CPU?

Yup I would do that. Just go to f@hcontrol -> configure -> slots and remove 2 gpus.
Tweek

Activity: 308

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 02:38:44 PM

Curecoin has been added to the voting list on coinpayments.net. Vote for Curecoin on the following page:
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

1 vote allowed per person for the small price of BTC0.001! All the BTC collected will be donated to charity, so there is no excuse not to vote.

It is time to get this thing moving and get some active stores!

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: