Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018  (Read 696200 times)
BlkdOut

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:24:47 AM

How are the payouts per MH/s for the folding pool?

there aren't any. if you thought you wanted coins, apparently you have to understand its 'bigger than that' lol.

:rolls eyes: Looks like we found the first coin troll... Where did I say that you won't get the coins you deserve? Where does it state that ANYWHERE? Your coins will be paid out, what I was trying to address in my post to you is that 'yes it takes longer than the coins you are used to mining' and 'you are mining a coin in the early stages of development, so stop bitching about things after they are clearly explained to you OR stop mining coins in early development'.... Quite simple... Quite.

ok first, the above was not addressed to you, second i think its fair to warn other miners of the problems that i have had that no one has addressed, third, you assuming i never mined early coins - thats all i do lol - if you can help with the issue then please do otherwise stop reply to me?

Replying to other folders saying they will not be paid out for the work they completed is just BS. So I addressed your BS. You are not 'warning people' you are telling them that something is broken, when it has been explained SEVERAL times, but you don't listen.

Here is your help: Folding takes a long time, when your WU is submitted (possibly 24+ hrs after you start) it takes Stanford another possible 12-24 hrs to post your work to where Cryptobullions has access to it. Then CrytpoBullions pays out once a day. Soo what does that mean? You start now, possibly complete a unit in 24 hrs, then another possible 24 hrs to post, then another possible 24 hrs to get paid out... Look at that, 3 days.

can you stop reply to me please?

? You asked for help, but yes this is the last reply. Glad I was able to resolve your issue!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hardcoreprime

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:24:55 AM

Am I the only one using cryptobullionpools.com?  I've pressed the "cash out" button to claim my curecoins, but 24hrs later it still hasn't been deposited to my wallet.  When i logged back in this morning the curecoin balance is still in the pool?  Seems like the pool is broken...I contacted the dev of the pool last night and am waiting for a response, but in the meantime, id rather not fold if the pool is not working!!

hi - can i ask how long did it take to show you had coins on cryptobullionpools.com?  I have had '0.0 KH' for 3 days but it did show you coins it just won't payout?  I had no response from support either

It took about a day and a half.  0kh is normal

Once a day the dev updates the balance, so after my WU was complete, i received my coins for that day.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:25:48 AM

the amount of coins paid out needs to be upped. I mean for 5 rigs each approx 300ppd you are getting perhaps 15 coins a day? how can 1 btc donation get you 700 days mining ? crazy.

I suggest amount of cure coins x 10 now and up the coins per day paid out.

jeffminer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:25:59 AM

Am I the only one using cryptobullionpools.com?  I've pressed the "cash out" button to claim my curecoins, but 24hrs later it still hasn't been deposited to my wallet.  When i logged back in this morning the curecoin balance is still in the pool?  Seems like the pool is broken...I contacted the dev of the pool last night and am waiting for a response, but in the meantime, id rather not fold if the pool is not working!!

hi - can i ask how long did it take to show you had coins on cryptobullionpools.com?  I have had '0.0 KH' for 3 days but it did show you coins it just won't payout?  I had no response from support either

It took about a day and a half.  0kh is normal

Once a day the dev updates the balance, so after my WU was complete, i received my coins for that day.

yes thats what i heard from a few other people - but 3 days for me. i will keep trying support email.
endlessskill

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:26:21 AM

Folding 3 days with mass CPUs & GPUs
zero balance on pool, no payments (
Please check:
http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AmdPower
BlkdOut

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:29:52 AM

CureCoin team just broke top 100 on Stanford's  Total Point Team Rankings!
hardcoreprime

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:31:16 AM

Does your name at f@h and the cryptobullion match exactly? Meaning upper and lower case also?

What is your username at F@H?

yes, my username is exactly the same Smiley.... I am able to see a balance within the pool, but for some reason the balance wont cash out.  I've used many pools in the past and have never had problems cashing out.  I even went as far to try different browsers on different computers, but still no luck

cygnusxi (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 251

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 11:34:30 AM

Updated in OP , on 4 Exchanges now and 1 Game

Exchanges:

https://www.bittrex.com/
https://sharexcoin.com/market/CURE_BTC
https://www.scificryptoexchange.com/#/trade/exchange/41

Games:
http://cryptobetfair.com/

Good morning folders and miners, sorry for my brief absence, I had to sleep for 5 hours after staying up for 48 hours  Cheesy making sure coin launch went as smooth as possible

To clarify to the folders, payouts are do need a lot of time to verify, up to 48 in a lot of cases, depending at the exact time your first work unit is completed it may take up to 72 hours. Most will see a balance ( which then need to be verified) within 24 hours. Due to the high demand, Vorksholk and I will be making some changes to make the stats on the folding pool closer to real time.

Ill be spending the day responding to support requests , so if you are having problems help is on the way  Wink

Thanks to everyone for you participation! as you can see, we are now by far the fastest folding ( F@H ) team on earth! Congrats Team Curecoin
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_list.php?s=&srt=6   <<<----- Check this out!
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=224497

CygnusXI

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
BlkdOut

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:35:41 AM

Does your name at f@h and the cryptobullion match exactly? Meaning upper and lower case also?

yes, my username is exactly the same Smiley.... I am able to see a balance within the pool, but for some reason the balance wont cash out.  I've used many pools in the past and have never had problems cashing out.  I even went as far to try different browsers on different computers, but still no luck

I think the Dev said yesterday that the manual payouts will be processed twice daily. He will have to verify this though. I can ask when he gets back in the #Curecoin IRC
meelvanchris

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:36:25 AM

the amount of coins paid out needs to be upped. I mean for 5 rigs each approx 300ppd you are getting perhaps 15 coins a day? how can 1 btc donation get you 700 days mining ? crazy.I suggest amount of cure coins x 10 now and up the coins per day paid out.
I get what you mean. But i look at it differently.

#1) Amount of coins totalld daily is (aprox...rounding numbers)  7.1k a/day folding.
And 6 (10min blocks) x 24 (hours) x13(shablockreward) = 1872  ---->(+7.1k) so aprox 10k cure a day total released. Meaning the inital investors get about 1 days worth of mining coins releases..

#2 The inital IPO was long time ago, back when bitcoin wasnt worth what it is today. So makes sense that their investment should get rewarded as they could have also made a lot if not investing it / saying goodbye to their btc for a year.

Fyi, im not an investor. Wish i was but back then i didnt even know what a bitcoin was. Just saying there are different perspectives to consider.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
cygnusxi (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 251

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 11:43:55 AM

Another quick update to OP before I start handling support queries.

Curecoin in the news articles:
http://www.overclock.net/t/1489146/announcement-greatest-innovation-in-coin-history-stop-mining
http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/curecoin-a-cryptocurrency-which-will-cure-diseases/

Curecoin profit calculator ( calculator does not take into account the folding payout which is to be expected, but its there now)
https://cointweak.com/calculator/index/scrypt
https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/cur/SHA-256

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
Metastable7

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:44:11 AM

I think that the ideas behind this coin are awesome, however the dev needs to work out how to make the mining returns competitive
BlkdOut

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:47:14 AM

I think that the ideas behind this coin are awesome, however the dev needs to work out how to make the mining returns competitive

I'm not sure if the Devs can say much about the mining returns... The free market decides the value of the coins you are receiving.
hardcoreprime

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:47:42 AM

ok you got further than me at least Smiley did you get reply from the pool support email?

Not yet... hopefully sometime today

ChristianVirtual

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:59:07 AM

Another quick update to OP before I start handling support queries.

Curecoin in the news articles:
http://www.overclock.net/t/1489146/announcement-greatest-innovation-in-coin-history-stop-mining
http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/curecoin-a-cryptocurrency-which-will-cure-diseases/

Curecoin profit calculator ( calculator does not take into account the folding payout which is to be expected, but its there now)
https://cointweak.com/calculator/index/scrypt
https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/cur/SHA-256

I like the article from overclock.net  more. I miss some deserved credits to Stanford, PG and the F@H project in the article from usacryptocoins. They implemented the core system behind all that and should be worth to be mentioned.
In case you can influence a bit what they are writing please ask them to add a reference (at least like overclock.net)

k2_1971

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 11:59:50 AM

Does anyone know how the POS works with curecoin, I can't seem to find details anywhere

I asked this in the #curecoin IRC channel last night. Apparently it's exactly like Peercoin's proof of stake system - coins have to age to 30 days before they can start minting, 90 days max age. Approx 1% 'interest' per year earned minting based on aged coins in your wallet.

If any of this needs to be corrected, devs please step in.
meelvanchris

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:03:28 PM

As for the balance in the folding pool. When cashing out directly or manually coins payouts seem to occur once per day.. (if my memory serves me well around the time the balance/ppd is updated) Not sure why payouts are like that.. But can confirm that eventually ull receive the coins

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:13:20 PM

I did not know Curecoin had a POS!! Where did this come from?

Does anyone know how the POS works with curecoin, I can't seem to find details anywhere

I asked this in the #curecoin IRC channel last night. Apparently it's exactly like Peercoin's proof of stake system - coins have to age to 30 days before they can start minting, 90 days max age. Approx 1% 'interest' per year earned minting based on aged coins in your wallet.

If any of this needs to be corrected, devs please step in.
YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:25:00 PM

I got 3.5 curecoins for 17k points
not sure how the points are calculated, but 17k was just one task that completed in 12 hours for me

The points are fully defined by Stanford; based on the scientific value for each project.
They define a so called "base credit" on a reference machine for each project. Let say 1000 points would this  reference machine get for finishing a work it of a project within a given timeline.

Now if you finish faster then this baseline (and have a qualified passkey) you receive in addition a "quick return bonus" QRB. Being faster can be achieved with high end GPU or CPU. Or also by just folding 24/7 or at least don't interrupt a WU.

Those are the 17k points you received for finishing a Work unit of a given project.

Now Curecoin just cumulate all points made for the team a day and assign you a proportion of it.

http://folding.stanford.edu/home/faq/faq-points/#ntoc1

Does it helps ?

Couldn't ask for more  Cool
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:28:00 PM

Yes it is case sensitive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: