Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 [1146] 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:24:23 PM

Looks like the market is slowly waking up to xc.. Just the start of a slow push to 300k min short term Imo..

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoyalTY64

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:32:02 PM

Rynomster (DEV SDC) and battbot is 2 scammers!!!
dannyspk

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:35:24 PM

Looks like the market is slowly waking up to xc.. Just the start of a slow push to 300k min short term Imo..

It's green in the entire market. 300k will be quite unrealistic right now in my opinion.
akula999

Activity: 509

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:37:46 PM

Oh, just mined my first XC! After 8 days of silence and waiting.. first reward was 23 XC. Quite happy! Grin

How did you mine XC?

Through staking in the wallet. Are you not aware of it?

Staking is not mining, but ok...

Bitcoin: 1FzZehkiwfeeUmfmBrym8VvXX7gUj3miHe
XMR: 4AqrzGPfEKeZrVXyPDNXUrNeKZZGNYiXMDoY49PvdffKNTRg6xp2Qz74SZ72gT5F9HH8Vaic99ndRg6 UBGcVijaNStQjwwf
Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:41:50 PM

A very reputable member of the xc communit accidentally  sent money to XHYnpccLgxcLpk6Hhz2WRgWPCZDm2uTrhv . He is willing to forfit 10%. Please contact me if you are the owner of that adress and I will provide you with the details.

bump (now wondering who was so stupid to send his coins to the wrong address)

Havent been able to check my wallet since my hard drive crashed and needs to be replaced but I should be able to check it soon.
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:52:24 PM

I have a problem, at download the block, there is a message: runtime error this application has requested the runtime to terminate
Please help. Thanks

If anyone can help this guy, please do. This is the third time he's posted this in the past few pages.

I haven't the technical competence to lend a hand.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 03:55:31 PM

I have a problem, at download the block, there is a message: runtime error this application has requested the runtime to terminate
Please help. Thanks

If anyone can help this guy, please do. This is the third time he's posted this in the past few pages.

+1
Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:56:37 PM

Please help. Thanks

Same here, I wish I could help but I dont have the technical knowledge to do so.
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:06:31 PM

Please help. Thanks

Anytime something like that happens for me, I first try the simplest fix and uninstall and then reinstall the program.

Perhaps try going to your AppData (I'm a Mac user so I'm not exactly sure what folder it is in Windows) folder to find the XCurrency folder and delete everything but your wallet.dat and then reinstall the wallet and see if anything changes.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 04:15:46 PM

What happens when your hard disk crashes but you have your private key written down somewhere? Will you be able to access your XC once you import it?
xcurry

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:28:13 PM

Oh, just mined my first XC! After 8 days of silence and waiting.. first reward was 23 XC. Quite happy! Grin

I stake too but i get funny low rewards like 0.4, 0.8 (once it was 2.9-hooray:)) xc and rarely. I have 1283 xc in wallet. Do i need much more xc's in wallet to get over 10 xc's or maybe i miss something about settings of wallet?
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:29:19 PM

What happens when your hard disk crashes but you have your private key written down somewhere? Will you be able to access your XC once you import it?

Correct

Please help. Thanks

Anytime something like that happens for me, I first try the simplest fix and uninstall and then reinstall the program.

Perhaps try going to your AppData (I'm a Mac user so I'm not exactly sure what folder it is in Windows) folder to find the XCurrency folder and delete everything but your wallet.dat and then reinstall the wallet and see if anything changes.

Yeah try this if you didn't already. Otherwise try to contact 1 of the dev's through PM. If you ask nice I'm sure they will help you with this issue
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 04:31:29 PM

Correct
Oke, so I don't have to worry about losing my XC as long as I have my private key, right?
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:33:39 PM

I stake too but i get funny low rewards like 0.4, 0.8 (once it was 2.9-hooray:)) xc and rarely. I have 1283 xc in wallet. Do i need much more xc's in wallet to get over 10 xc's or maybe i miss something about settings of wallet?

The more coins you have staking, the higher chance that you will stake a higher quantity and frequency. It's like a lottery.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:33:57 PM

Correct
Oke, so I don't have to worry about losing my XC as long as I have my private key, right?

If you BU your wallet.dat your fine too... as long as you do it each time you make a new addy and deposit money onto that new addy. If you have one or both your coins are always safe.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:34:53 PM

The more coins you have staking, the higher chance that you will stake a higher quantity and frequency. It's like a lottery.

Do not forget that you still wont get more than what the % is over the set time. The only advantage is to get smaller chucks more often.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:42:03 PM

Wow what a pathological liar ole silverkingUK is. Anyone who disagrees is a troll, anyone who has a negative comment to his statement is a troll.   LOL the guy is NOT fit to hold any office in XC tbh.  It seems you can not ask legit question in the QIBuck thread without being branded a troll - pathetic.  Then what does Silver do ?? he comes in here and starts DRAMA.  Guy is a drama queen and gets upset at questions.  I am sorry I for one want this garbage removed from the team.

I invest with MY MONEY. If I want to ask other teams questions - I will not be made out like a troll - the questions I asked still havent been answered because Silver"drama queen"kingUK wont allow it.

Not to mention the shit storm he caused in here because of some questions HE didn't like in another thread. What a loser with a massive chip on his shoulder.

I wonder were all the IPO money is going -  "Ellie"  is getting a bit with NO updates to where it is and the ledger isn't updated (people have taken holidays since after the IPO sold out and BTC crashed a bit after the sell out..hmmmm)

I am sorry, If I invest my money in a  coin you can go blow me if you think MY questions are trolling - that is YOUR problem and lying again wont save or help you in this instance.

Just to make a reference here Mr Molay was NOT legitimately asking questions on our thread but was being malignant and abusive. Everyone is welcome to ask questions on our thread.

2. As to the public ledger, Busoni has that and he updates it.

3. I update our ledger every few days because I am still trading for the next 3 days before I move house. Once I know what we are going to download and stake as liquid assets I will post on the ledger and also what is left for trading for the baghodler payments etc.

4. I have invested over 14 btc of my OWN MONEY into our coin, 6 btc to buy the coin at ICO and around 8 btc worth of assets or more I DONATED to qibuck, my own personal shares from 2 companies, 50k bank coins and an Adsactly membership.

5. I am working since we launched the coin 24/7, sometimes 14-16 hour shifts non stop to try to make our coin a success.

6. I have dropped other PAYING JOBS to fully focus on the Coin which actually at present puts me in a MINUS financial position/ earnings wise for 2 months but thank God my Husband has a full time job so we can survive till our coins mature and take off.

7 If you don't like what we are doing you are most welcome to take this job over and do a better job than us thank you.

8. In the spirit of Collaboration with XC we welcome our XC Brethren to come and ask legitimate questions but without the sarcasm and derogatory remarks. We have never spread fud or tried to bring out any coin since our inception. We do not believe in these underhanded tactics. Success of our coin will come through the demand of our services and our hard work and collaboration in the Crypto World.

9. We own over 500 XC now so I think that makes us also a part of the XC community does it not?.

10. I now rest my case and back to work.. Have a great day my XC Friends.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Abrupto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:57:18 PM

Wow what a pathological liar ole silverkingUK is. Anyone who disagrees is a troll, anyone who has a negative comment to his statement is a troll.   LOL the guy is NOT fit to hold any office in XC tbh.  It seems you can not ask legit question in the QIBuck thread without being branded a troll - pathetic.  Then what does Silver do ?? he comes in here and starts DRAMA.  Guy is a drama queen and gets upset at questions.  I am sorry I for one want this garbage removed from the team.

I invest with MY MONEY. If I want to ask other teams questions - I will not be made out like a troll - the questions I asked still havent been answered because Silver"drama queen"kingUK wont allow it.

Not to mention the shit storm he caused in here because of some questions HE didn't like in another thread. What a loser with a massive chip on his shoulder.

I wonder were all the IPO money is going -  "Ellie"  is getting a bit with NO updates to where it is and the ledger isn't updated (people have taken holidays since after the IPO sold out and BTC crashed a bit after the sell out..hmmmm)

I am sorry, If I invest my money in a  coin you can go blow me if you think MY questions are trolling - that is YOUR problem and lying again wont save or help you in this instance.

Just to make a reference here Mr Molay was NOT legitimately asking questions on our thread but was being malignant and abusive. Everyone is welcome to ask questions on our thread.

2. As to the public ledger, Busoni has that and he updates it.

3. I update our ledger every few days because I am still trading for the next 3 days before I move house. Once I know what we are going to download and stake as liquid assets I will post on the ledger and also what is left for trading for the baghodler payments etc.

4. I have invested over 14 btc of my OWN MONEY into our coin, 6 btc to buy the coin at ICO and around 8 btc worth of assets or more I DONATED to qibuck, my own personal shares from 2 companies, 50k bank coins and an Adsactly membership.

5. I am working since we launched the coin 24/7, sometimes 14-16 hour shifts non stop to try to make our coin a success.

6. I have dropped other PAYING JOBS to fully focus on the Coin which actually at present puts me in a MINUS financial position/ earnings wise for 2 months but thank God my Husband has a full time job so we can survive till our coins mature and take off.

7 If you don't like what we are doing you are most welcome to take this job over and do a better job than us thank you.

8. In the spirit of Collaboration with XC we welcome our XC Brethren to come and ask legitimate questions but without the sarcasm and derogatory remarks. We have never spread fud or tried to bring out any coin since our inception. We do not believe in these underhanded tactics. Success of our coin will come through the demand of our services and our hard work and collaboration in the Crypto World.

9. We own over 500 XC now so I think that makes us also a part of the XC community does it not?.

10. I now rest my case and back to work.. Have a great day my XC Friends.

Lets not worry about this anymore...no one here is feeding into his post. We should all move on, we have some exciting developments to look forward to.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:59:37 PM

bla bla bla I am an idiot and probably a small penis

qibucks valid response

Lets not worry about this anymore...no one here is feeding into his post. We should all move on, we have some exciting developments to look forward to.

+1 No one listens to this jacques asshat anyway.  Don't let him get to you qibucks.  Let's stay on topic and ignore the idiots.  Good shit is on its way

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:02:11 PM

bla bla bla I am an idiot and probably a small penis

qibucks valid response

+1 No one listens to this jacques asshat anyway.  Don't let him get to you qibucks.  Let's stay on topic and ignore the idiots.  Good shit is on its way

I just wanted to post the facts for the XC community.  Smiley. I am waiting for Busoni to update the ledger. I want to congratulate also XC for hitting a new stable floor..so upwards and onwards to Rev2. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 [1146] 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: