Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 [1512] 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483650 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wooder

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:52:10 AM

It does work, and its not open source for several reasons, including the fact it is the most advanced mixer technology on the marketplace and would be cloned immediately...

Please dont call it the "most advanced mixer technology" when its closed source. If you want that title, open source it, have it scrutinized and present your case to the community.

Its claims like this that make investors run away.

+1

i think so too. and it really sucks to see the price falling like a stone.

maybe the blocknet idea wasn't the best idea at all? i think publishing this idea after REV3 was released would be much better as we lost 30% in just a few days.

even most of the coins that joined the blocknet train are nearly worthless

Coin  -  Marketcap - Price change last 7 days
APEX - $ 62,861       +225.72 %
SSD - $ 126,504       +15.98 %
SWIFT - $ 491,164    +13.32 %
XST   - $ 369,854      +1.69 %
NHZ  - $ 188,442      -13.81 %
UTIL   - $ 150,427     +31.07 %
FIBRE - $ 190,156     -11.86 %

XC     - $ 1,942,676   -28.71 %

Why were only coins added that are nearly worthless?
Why didn't you try to get at least one coin that has a market cap > 1M$?

And as it seems nearly all of them increased in price only XC lost dramatically.

I think a blocknet would make sense when coins that already have a high marketcap join forces to
build something big but this somehow feels like XC is used to bring more value to some useless coins.
tr8kr

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:57:41 AM

It does work, and its not open source for several reasons, including the fact it is the most advanced mixer technology on the marketplace and would be cloned immediately...

Please dont call it the "most advanced mixer technology" when its closed source. If you want that title, open source it, have it scrutinized and present your case to the community.

we already begin to see what is doing open source to this community like 'cannabisdarkcoin' .... Open source is just a hype thing that some coin use in the hope of a big pump and backlash them cause of a bad coding and old moded tech ...
wooder

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:02:50 AM

we already begin to see what is doing open source to this community like 'cannabisdarkcoin' .... Open source is just a hype thing that some coin use in the hope of a big pump and backlash them cause of a bad coding and old moded tech ...

are you on drugs? without "the" opensouce coin BITCOIN there would be no altcoin at all. Only ripple and NXT would exist but nothing else and i bet even this two coins took a lot of ideas from bitcoin.
thats the way it works, innovate or die

"we already begin to see what is doing open source to this community like ..." could also be a sentence from some early adopters of bitcoin

and btw the closed source world already exists at your bank ...
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:05:13 AM

+1

maybe the blocknet idea wasn't the best idea at all? i think publishing this idea after REV3 was released would be much better as we lost 30% in just a few days.

And as it seems nearly all of them increased in price only XC lost dramatically.

I think a blocknet would make sense when coins that already have a high marketcap join forces to
build something big but this somehow feels like XC is used to bring more value to some useless coins.

First of all, you are a moron,

"Why were only coins added that are nearly worthless?" - Coins are not added, coins can apply to join.
"Why didn't you try to get at least one coin that has a market cap > 1M$?" - You angry cause your investment does not go up fast enough?
"And as it seems nearly all of them increased in price only XC lost dramatically." - what does that tells you?

"I think a blocknet would make sense when coins that already have a high marketcap join forces to
build something big but this somehow feels like XC is used to bring more value to some useless coins." - money money money and money again.

Full of morons...

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:08:20 AM

are you on drugs? without "the" opensouce coin BITCOIN there would be no altcoin at all. Only ripple and NXT would exist but nothing else and i bet even this two coins took a lot of ideas from bitcoin.

"we already begin to see what is doing open source to this community like ..." could also be a sentence from some early adopters of bitcoin

Dev already stated that the coin will be open source at some point. Why the hell do people even bring this up? It makes not sense.

Why the hell would we want the coin to be cloned right now?
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:09:19 AM

"Why didn't you try to get at least one coin that has a market cap > 1M$?" - You angry cause your investment does not go up fast enough?

I believe what he's saying is that it appears that very small market cap coins were pumped at the expense of XC according to the charts with the BlockNET release.  Insider information probably let developers buy ... so it could be construed as a way for XC to try to give shitcoins some legitimacy. 

But then again ... I might be mis-reading what he's trying to say.

Maybe don't namecall but have an objective discussion?

You angry too? Smiley)))))))))
wooder

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:09:50 AM

+1

"Why were only coins added that are nearly worthless?" - Coins are not added, coins can apply to join.
"And as it seems nearly all of them increased in price only XC lost dramatically." - what does that tells you?

"I think a blocknet would make sense when coins that already have a high marketcap join forces to
build something big but this somehow feels like XC is used to bring more value to some useless coins." - money money money and money again.

Full of morons...

I'm holding this coin since months, and yeah i'd like to see this coin go up in price like nearly 100% of the investors, i mean why would you invest in something that just looses value?

I am not angry I'm just disappointed that XC takes this directoin before REV3 is even released
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:11:35 AM

I believe what he's saying is that it appears that very small market cap coins were pumped at the expense of XC according to the charts with the BlockNET release.  Insider information probably let developers buy ... so it could be construed as a way for XC to try to give shitcoins some legitimacy. 

But then again ... I might be mis-reading what he's trying to say.

Maybe don't namecall but have an objective discussion?

Why don't you go look at the charts for when the ITO was announced vs the price change

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
wooder

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:12:02 AM

Dev already stated that the coin will be open source at some point. Why the hell do people even bring this up? It makes not sense.

Why the hell would we want the coin to be cloned right now?

I don't want it to be cloned right now - this was just my answere to "Open source is just a hype thing that some coin use in the hope of a big pump and backlash them cause of a bad coding and old moded tech"
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:12:18 AM

+1

Full of morons...

I'm holding this coin since months, and yeah i'd like to see this coin go up in price like nearly 100% of the investors, i mean why would you invest in something that just looses value?

I am not angry I'm just disappointed that XC takes this directoin before REV3 is even released

This is not an XC direction change at all

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:14:18 AM

+1

Full of morons...

You should find a ponzi scheme or something. Do you have any idea that a true investor will actually kill for a 100% profit in few months?
You are no investor, you're a cheap ass clown. Get lost already and come with something constructive.

I bet you don't have > 1 BTC in this coin

"I am not angry I'm just disappointed that XC takes this directoin before REV3 is even released" again posting stupid things without reading first. The dev an everybody else from the staff stated that the REV3 will be released before BlockNet.

tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:14:50 AM

Dont compare the context of bitcoin with now at the Time of the coding of bitcoin there was no competitor and no money on it , just see where we are ...
wooder

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:16:21 AM

+1

Full of morons...

This is not an XC direction change at all

Not a change in direction but the announcement of the blocknet would have been "better" for XC if they would also have a significant marketcap at least somewhere around XCs current marketcap
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:16:43 AM

+1

Full of morons...

Dont be so quick to shoot him down - I think he has made some valid points. By XC associating with other currencies which are "worthless" you can say that the market is reacting by bringing XC down to their level. If all coins are the "same" on blocknet, XC should be worth similar to what the other majority of coins are.

I would not be sucked into the marketing hype of "this will increase the user base exponentially".....what if it doesnt?? If I just wanted to use the service of a specific coin why would I not just buy that coin, why go through the need of having to go through the decentralized exchange, potentially get a crap exchange rate, lose money etc.

Also, what will happen to the value of XC when other coins fail or dev's go rogue in the blocknet? The failure rate of crypto coins is VERY high. Whats being done is XCs marketcap has been tied to these other coins so if something happens to them, you can expect a knock on effect...
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:18:30 AM

+1

Full of morons...

Dont be so quick to shoot him down - I think he has made some valid points. By XC associating with other currencies which are "worthless" you can say that the market is reacting by bringing XC down to their level. If all coins are the "same" on blocknet, XC should be worth similar to what the other majority of coins are.

I would not be sucked into the marketing hype of "this will increase the user base exponentially".....what if it doesnt?? If I just wanted to use the service of a specific coin why would I not just buy that coin, why go through the need of having to go through the decentralized exchange, potentially get a crap exchange rate, lose money etc.

Also, what will happen to the value of XC when other coins fail or dev's go rogue in the blocknet? The failure rate of crypto coins is VERY high. Whats being done is XCs marketcap has been tied to these other coins so if something happens to them, you can expect a knock on effect...

I have to agree, which I why I believe that their should be a group of specially chosen coins, or even just XC that form the core base for Blocknet. I also propose different tiers, with XC being the 1st/core coin, and another 2 being on the 2nd tier, etc.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:21:32 AM

+1

Full of morons...

So, we are communists now? ANY coin out there which is not a scam and passes Dan review CAN join BlockNet. What's so hard to understand a simple fact.

"By XC associating with other currencies which are "worthless" - you are a moron too. What XC association? XC is something, BlockNet is something else. WTF guys?
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:23:56 AM

Ok, I'm not going to read this thread anymore. Only a bunch of cheap ass morons crying out loud cause their investment is not returning 237462356% profit fast enough.
I hope the important news gets posted fast enough on the XC official forums.
wooder

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:25:12 AM

+1

Full of morons...

You should find a ponzi scheme or something. Do you have any idea that a true investor will actually kill for a 100% profit in few months?
You are no investor, you're a cheap ass clown. Get lost already and come with something constructive.

I bet you don't have > 1 BTC in this coin

"I am not angry I'm just disappointed that XC takes this directoin before REV3 is even released" again posting stupid things without reading first. The dev an everybody else from the staff stated that the REV3 will be released before BlockNet.

Yeah, but the market reacts on news and speculations as you can see. Just look at the current price and the price before the announcement. My point was that this blocknet idea should have been announced after REV3 was released and the collaboration should at least be between coins that have a similiar marketcap or provide something really innovative and new
wooder

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:26:19 AM

Ok, I'm not going to read this thread anymore. Only a bunch of cheap ass morons crying out loud cause their investment is not returning 237462356% profit fast enough.
I hope the important news gets posted fast enough on the XC official forums.

mr moron please go. or learn to articulate in a respectful way
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:26:29 AM

+1

Full of morons...

So, we are communists now? ANY coin out there which is not a scam and passes Dan review CAN join BlockNet. What's so hard to understand a simple fact.

"By XC associating with other currencies which are "worthless" - you are a moron too. What XC association? XC is something, BlockNet is something else. WTF guys?

From reading a few posts it was by a "strict application process"....so yes, not every coin could join and they were very "selective" about the features they wanted to bring to BlockNet....Either way, there IS a direct association from coins of blocknet even if it does go open source in the future as they are essentially tying all their features together into a single network via XBridge??

Calling someone a moron shows you have no idea of the wider picture and probably feel trapped in your investment as you see it declining. This is normal.
Pages: « 1 ... 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 [1512] 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: