Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:54:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701105 times)
manvsrice

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:13:35 PM

Hello, I updated awesome miner and now my scripts are broken again. The rules now just crashes awesomeminer when run now, this is after I added a 5 seconds wait in my rules to start, update templlate and then start a miner. If I remove the wait I get back to the template is applied but then miner is not started. Sad

Any fix for this? Is it possible to download older version of Awesome miner?

I have to kill awesome miner in task manager. It seems I cant run any rule.

I found that the log file was over 100mb, I deleted that and now everything is working again Smiley. I guess I am doing something wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptostevo

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

Rejected shares error help with awesome miner!
I am setting up Baikal BK X units through awesome miner. When I input the mining pool information directly onto the miner's dashboard (under the Miner tab through IP address) the miner works great and mining pools accept the shares. When I input that same data through awesome miner and tell the same Baikal BK X to mine to that mining pool, it has an 85%+ shares rejected rate. Tried adding /#xnsub, tried removing and adding the stratum+tcp:// at the beginning and still get the same result. After I restart and it goes back to the mining pools I saved on the Baikal's dashboard it starts working again just fine, so there is something that awesome miner is doing to the pool URL, or other programming that is making the pools then reject the shares. The pools I am using in awesome miner Nicehash, Mining Pool Hub, Zpool... examples

stratum+tcp://quark.usa.nicehash.com:3345

stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12016
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

Rejected shares error help with awesome miner!
I am setting up Baikal BK X units through awesome miner. When I input the mining pool information directly onto the miner's dashboard (under the Miner tab through IP address) the miner works great and mining pools accept the shares. When I input that same data through awesome miner and tell the same Baikal BK X to mine to that mining pool, it has an 85%+ shares rejected rate. Tried adding /#xnsub, tried removing and adding the stratum+tcp:// at the beginning and still get the same result. After I restart and it goes back to the mining pools I saved on the Baikal's dashboard it starts working again just fine, so there is something that awesome miner is doing to the pool URL, or other programming that is making the pools then reject the shares. The pools I am using in awesome miner Nicehash, Mining Pool Hub, Zpool... examples

stratum+tcp://quark.usa.nicehash.com:3345

stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12016

I don't think Awesome miner can assign the extranonce support itself. On the Baikal miners it's turned on or off by a checkmark next to the pool entry. What I do is I have all the pools I use entered on the Baikal itself. (I haven't found any limit to the number of pools on the Baikal itself, I have over 30 on one miner.) Then I make a Profit profile for that miner on Awesome miner, and I enter all the pools I have on the Baikal into the profit profile. If any of the pools aren't default pools in Awesome miner you need to add them through online services (doesn't sound like the case here). After your done Awesome miner will profit switch between the pools saved on the Baikal, and it will use the extranonce support since it's using pools from it's own list, and just changing the priority. When setup this way you can go through the pool list via Awesome miner, and prioritize or disable pools, but I've noticed the Baikals will randomly restart and forget what you've told them, so I just use the prioritize sometimes when it looks like the best option isn't being chosen. (You can peek in online services for your profile to see.) Good luck to you!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

@patrike

In version 5.15  Wink Wink

I use the excellent AwesomeMiner Coin Updater (AMCU) by soothaa. In version 5.15, the coins in coincalculators.io overwrite thew coins in AMCU In Coins Tab  Shocked Shocked

Is it possible not to overwrite? I prefer the option of to have the same coin in various scenarios
nadeaup

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:36:16 AM

Just got my Innosilicon A9Z up and running. Any plans to add support?
In the past, all Innosilicon miners was almost identical from a monitoring point of view. Have you tested it with Awesome Miner?

You may have to enable the API access on the miner first. For general information on how it was configured on other Innosilicon miners, please see:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/innosilicon.aspx

Looks like the same dragonmint software used for B29. Passwords not working for telnet or ssh.
Says Type B29+ in the overview page where the version info is...
Cryptostevo

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:08:53 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 02:40:22 AM by Cryptostevo

I have a Baikal BK X. When I edit the mining pools in the IP dashboard they work just fine. When I add a mining pool into Awesome Miner and then change the mining pool for the Baikal BK X via awesomeminer the mining pool info seems to all be correct, but the BK X then processes the wrong algorithm.
For example for quark zpool mining pool when initiated through awesomeminer, the BK X processes X11 instead. I can't figure out how to change or fix it.

EDIT:
On the baikal IP dashboard, I deleted all pools, added the pools in the priority I wanted and then saved. Everything works on the Baikal. When I then go to awesomeminer, if I re-prioritize on AM the same errors happen (mining the wrong algo on the pool selected). Also, if I just disable all the pools so that only the pool I want to mine is enabled, that seems to work (very low rejected shares), but AM still says it is mining a different pool than it actually is. In summary, just seems like AM and Baikal do not work well together.
GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:50:50 AM

@patrike

In version 5.15  Wink Wink

I use the excellent AwesomeMiner Coin Updater (AMCU) by soothaa. In version 5.15, the coins in coincalculators.io overwrite thew coins in AMCU In Coins Tab  Shocked Shocked

Is it possible not to overwrite? I prefer the option of to have the same coin in various scenarios

I am sorry. Now this fact does not occur. Now it´s fine  Huh
trucobit

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:15:58 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ovsibs4jh1cyib5/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-06-16%20a%20las%206.12.02.png?dl=0

A question Patrike, you see that I have customized the progress, I look a lot Coins / day, but I get the impression that the% correction of the pool is not applied.

If I use all the miners in the same currency and see the estimate of the day, it gives me a value. If I add the estimate of all the currencies of each rig, it gives me a much lower amount. One example would be estimated 1,100,000 satochis estimated per day, but if I count the coins multiplying by their value, I barely reach 700,000 satochis.

Could it be that it is not applied there the percentage of correction of the pool in% ??
cost82el

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:51:09 AM

updated to 5.1.5, no conversion to euro, only show btc and usd
http://prntscr.com/jvkdm7
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

Version 5.1.5 (Development preview of 5.2) doesn't somehow upgrade and install, i'am stuck ...

Running currently: 5.1.3

Tried upgrading, tried downloading seperatly, tried everything, just doesn't work on my end this time.

When i manually try to upgrade at some point i get a %appdate% missing install package message.
When i automaticlly upgrade no problem at all other than it obviously doesn't upgrade as i still see the update icon on Awesomeminer with the same update and current version.

I had many releases bevor the same problem, but than back the manual update at least worked...

Only me with this problem? Any ideas?
The Awesome Miner installer is based on the Windows Installer concept, where the uninstallation requires Windows to keep track of the installed software. In case Windows is unable to perform an upgrade or uninstallation, please use this tool from Microsoft to force the removal.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

Thx Patrike, this fixed the issue.

Like always great support,  Wink
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

Hello Patrike. I somehow got a virus on my main rig. I was unable to get it cleared out, (It kept respawning a day later), and I decided it would be wisest to backup my config, format the drive and reinstall Windows 10 Pro. So, after reinstalling all my drivers and getting everything set back up, I was back off mining again. So, my problem is that it will stop mining and says mining process failed. This happens only on my custom software. The first couple times it was windows defender deleting Excavator, and Claymore cryptonight cpu miner. I disabled Windows defender, and then it happened again with Excavator. I went to the Excavator folder, and the .exe was still there this time. I clicked it manually, and it opened right up. I tried again from Awesome miner, and still no dice. So, I checked the diagnostics, and it said "file not found". So, I went back into the profit profile, and pointed it to Excavator again. Now it worked again. Weird. So this repeated itself 5 or 6 times over the corse of the night with Excavator, Claymore Cryptonote CPU miner, and Nevermore miner. (The custom ones I installed myself) I woke up to the miner stopped also. In all cases repointing to the exe file fixes it. Hoping you have some advice for me, I need to keep this rig up. Thank you for all your hard work and assistance.

Update:This has been happening all day. I noticed a couple things that might help identify what's going wrong here. When I hit the button to enter the screen where you specify the path for the mining software, it appears that the correct location is selected in the box already, but when I hit the button to navigate to the software, it starts me out at the location of the last software that couldn't be found. For example, if excavator won't start and I help it find the excavator file, then an hour later it may try to switch to nevermore, and it can't find it. I go to help it out, and it shows the correct nevermore path in the box, but when I go to specify the path, it starts me in the excavator folder, I correct it, then an hour later the cpu miner (on a seperate profile btw) can't find the Cryptonote cpu miner, and I go to show it the location and it starts me out in the Nevermore folder, etc. Hopefully this helps. Thank you.
This sounds like a strange scenario. When you say you had to re-point to the exe-file, was the path at all changed in the text box? Opening the dialog and pointing to the same file again shouldn't make any change to the content of the text box?

When Awesome Miner says that the file wasn't found in the Diagnostics wasn't found, it also lists the exact path and filename it tried to use. If you copy this path and run it, it should be a good indication if any part of the path or the file itself is missing.

The fact that the file browsing dialog is showing another path when you browse is just a UI issue where Awesome Miner doesn't explicitly tell the Windows file dialog to automatically browse to the folder you have specified. Instead the file dialog shows the folder where you where browsing the last time. This doesn't have any impact on the actual path configuration, but I will see if I can improve this UI behavior.
Ok this problem has continued, and I checked the path in the diagnostics. It appears that the problem is that on my previous Windows install, I used my email account for my user name, and when I  reinstalled, for security I used an anonymous account, and Awesome miner is using the old path to the mining software, which is totally understandable, but the problem is that when I correct it the path is remembered for awhile, then after some time eventually it reverts to the old file location, where it will not find the file. Thanks for your help in getting this straightened out.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
madmossy

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

Hi Patrike

Question regarding static difficulty for pools, I have around 20 odd pools that I mine on across several mining rigs, previously in order to set the static difficulty correctly I would just clone the pool and have separate ones for each rig, this resulting in a pools list that was fast approaching 100+, which is a nightmare for updating.

I have since condensed it all down to just a single pool per algo for all my rigs, but obviously static difficulty can only be set per pool which means for slower rigs it could result in a long share times and the faster ones risk being block/banned for spamming dozens of shares a second.

Is there a way to set static difficulty per algo, per rig (profit profiles maybe?)

I know that all CN V7 pools will have the same static difficulty, likewise for the LiteV7 and other algos.

Cheers
slysir

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

Hello Patrike. I somehow got a virus on my main rig. I was unable to get it cleared out, (It kept respawning a day later), and I decided it would be wisest to backup my config, format the drive and reinstall Windows 10 Pro. So, after reinstalling all my drivers and getting everything set back up, I was back off mining again. So, my problem is that it will stop mining and says mining process failed. This happens only on my custom software. The first couple times it was windows defender deleting Excavator, and Claymore cryptonight cpu miner. I disabled Windows defender, and then it happened again with Excavator. I went to the Excavator folder, and the .exe was still there this time. I clicked it manually, and it opened right up. I tried again from Awesome miner, and still no dice. So, I checked the diagnostics, and it said "file not found". So, I went back into the profit profile, and pointed it to Excavator again. Now it worked again. Weird. So this repeated itself 5 or 6 times over the corse of the night with Excavator, Claymore Cryptonote CPU miner, and Nevermore miner. (The custom ones I installed myself) I woke up to the miner stopped also. In all cases repointing to the exe file fixes it. Hoping you have some advice for me, I need to keep this rig up. Thank you for all your hard work and assistance.

Update:This has been happening all day. I noticed a couple things that might help identify what's going wrong here. When I hit the button to enter the screen where you specify the path for the mining software, it appears that the correct location is selected in the box already, but when I hit the button to navigate to the software, it starts me out at the location of the last software that couldn't be found. For example, if excavator won't start and I help it find the excavator file, then an hour later it may try to switch to nevermore, and it can't find it. I go to help it out, and it shows the correct nevermore path in the box, but when I go to specify the path, it starts me in the excavator folder, I correct it, then an hour later the cpu miner (on a seperate profile btw) can't find the Cryptonote cpu miner, and I go to show it the location and it starts me out in the Nevermore folder, etc. Hopefully this helps. Thank you.
This sounds like a strange scenario. When you say you had to re-point to the exe-file, was the path at all changed in the text box? Opening the dialog and pointing to the same file again shouldn't make any change to the content of the text box?

When Awesome Miner says that the file wasn't found in the Diagnostics wasn't found, it also lists the exact path and filename it tried to use. If you copy this path and run it, it should be a good indication if any part of the path or the file itself is missing.

The fact that the file browsing dialog is showing another path when you browse is just a UI issue where Awesome Miner doesn't explicitly tell the Windows file dialog to automatically browse to the folder you have specified. Instead the file dialog shows the folder where you where browsing the last time. This doesn't have any impact on the actual path configuration, but I will see if I can improve this UI behavior.

On my local pc with Nevermore miner AM fails to find the file. I set the Path %\AppData\Local|AwesomeMiner\Nevermore\ but the Diagnostics shows: "Added rule for: C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64"

Also there is no UploadedSoftware folder on the local machine.

Then I reset to the correct path in Mining Software Configuration, but eventually with Profit Switching Nevermore fails to start again. Also happens on 4 of my remote miners.

Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 5.1
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: 4, Auto Download: False, EnginePath: nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer.exe, Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Added rule for: C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer.exe
C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer.exe  -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://x16r.mine.zpool.ca:3636 -u Hp.155 -p x -b 0.0.0.0:4028   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: 4, IsProfitMiner: True)
Configuration:

Failed to start miner process: The system cannot find the file specified
What Awesome Miner is doing when a path doesn't start with "C:\" or similar, is making the assumption that it's a relative path based on uploaded mining software. That's why this folder is used:
C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64
I can see if this can be changed so you can use "%appdata%" variables in the path as well - but to workaround the issue right now - can you specify the full path starting with "C:\"?

On local machine:

C:\Users\micha\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer

On remotes:

C:\Users\micha\AppData\Local\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer

When i set the full path from C:\ on each of the remote miners it gets overwritten by the latest path set. So if i set the full path on my local miner last it overwrites the previous paths set on the remote miners. Then the remote miner fails to find the file.

Then if i fix the full path again on the remote, it overwrites the path set on the local miner.

I have different C:\Users\"names"\  on the remotes so different paths on each one.   
trucobit

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:01:13 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xe0sw46pz8lngd6/IMG_2263.TRIM.MOV?dl=0

Hello Patrike I leave you a new error, or so I think. It is using a Coincalculator coin, in the option to change the protocol.

I did not have problems with C11 but now yes, I also see that it is badly defined, like Allium.

2 days ago I was mining c11 without problems, now I get an error. I have everything right, the bencmark works without problems, I have chosen the best miner, and I have also tried with others. the configuration of the pool is correct, all right, even coins of days ago that mine now give me that failure. I have left a video for you to see.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:15:21 AM

On my local pc with Nevermore miner AM fails to find the file. I set the Path %\AppData\Local|AwesomeMiner\Nevermore\ but the Diagnostics shows: "Added rule for: C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64"

Also there is no UploadedSoftware folder on the local machine.

Then I reset to the correct path in Mining Software Configuration, but eventually with Profit Switching Nevermore fails to start again. Also happens on 4 of my remote miners.

Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 5.1
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: 4, Auto Download: False, EnginePath: nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer.exe, Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Added rule for: C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer.exe
C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer.exe  -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://x16r.mine.zpool.ca:3636 -u Hp.155 -p x -b 0.0.0.0:4028   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: 4, IsProfitMiner: True)
Configuration:

Failed to start miner process: The system cannot find the file specified
What Awesome Miner is doing when a path doesn't start with "C:\" or similar, is making the assumption that it's a relative path based on uploaded mining software. That's why this folder is used:
C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64
I can see if this can be changed so you can use "%appdata%" variables in the path as well - but to workaround the issue right now - can you specify the full path starting with "C:\"?

On local machine:

C:\Users\micha\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer

On remotes:

C:\Users\micha\AppData\Local\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer

When i set the full path from C:\ on each of the remote miners it gets overwritten by the latest path set. So if i set the full path on my local miner last it overwrites the previous paths set on the remote miners. Then the remote miner fails to find the file.

Then if i fix the full path again on the remote, it overwrites the path set on the local miner.

I have different C:\Users\"names"\  on the remotes so different paths on each one.   

did you somehow used the same Profit Profile for both local and remote machine?

if so, try to use a separate profile (clone a duplicate if you want to retain benchmark figures).
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:24:52 AM

Hi patrike!

I'm trying to download 5.1.5 version, but updating by Awesome itself is pain with my poor internet connection. Could you provide a download link? I'm really excited with newer features Cheesy
Hi. Latest development version, direct download links:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

Hello, I updated awesome miner and now my scripts are broken again. The rules now just crashes awesomeminer when run now, this is after I added a 5 seconds wait in my rules to start, update templlate and then start a miner. If I remove the wait I get back to the template is applied but then miner is not started. Sad

Any fix for this? Is it possible to download older version of Awesome miner?

I have to kill awesome miner in task manager. It seems I cant run any rule.

I found that the log file was over 100mb, I deleted that and now everything is working again Smiley. I guess I am doing something wrong.
If you run into this issue again - could you please send me your log file by e-mail and I can take a look at the scenario. Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:34:10 AM

updated to 5.1.5, no conversion to euro, only show btc and usd
Please make sure nothing is blocking Awesome Miner from making a connection to the Cloud Services, where the exchange rates are downloaded. Can you open this URL on the computer running Awesome Miner to make sure you can connect:
https://5aozpdg9s2.execute-api.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/
Please note that the message you should receive when accessing from a web browser is "message: Forbidden", but that indicates that you are at least able to make the connection.

If you still experience the issue, please send me your Awesome Miner log file. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:42:30 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ovsibs4jh1cyib5/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-06-16%20a%20las%206.12.02.png?dl=0

A question Patrike, you see that I have customized the progress, I look a lot Coins / day, but I get the impression that the% correction of the pool is not applied.

If I use all the miners in the same currency and see the estimate of the day, it gives me a value. If I add the estimate of all the currencies of each rig, it gives me a much lower amount. One example would be estimated 1,100,000 satochis estimated per day, but if I count the coins multiplying by their value, I barely reach 700,000 satochis.

Could it be that it is not applied there the percentage of correction of the pool in% ??
The profit factor is not applied for the coins/day calculations. It's only applied when displaying actual revenue and profit numbers.

What I would do is to see if it can be added the coins-per-day formula as well.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

Hi Patrike

Question regarding static difficulty for pools, I have around 20 odd pools that I mine on across several mining rigs, previously in order to set the static difficulty correctly I would just clone the pool and have separate ones for each rig, this resulting in a pools list that was fast approaching 100+, which is a nightmare for updating.

I have since condensed it all down to just a single pool per algo for all my rigs, but obviously static difficulty can only be set per pool which means for slower rigs it could result in a long share times and the faster ones risk being block/banned for spamming dozens of shares a second.

Is there a way to set static difficulty per algo, per rig (profit profiles maybe?)

I know that all CN V7 pools will have the same static difficulty, likewise for the LiteV7 and other algos.

Cheers
I don't think there is a good solution to this today.

What I had in mind for the future was a concept where you can define your own variables on a miner, for example "Difficulty=123". From your pool properties you could then reference this from the Password field like "diff=[Difficulty]" resulting in "diff=123" for a specific miner. I hope a concept like this would resolve your scenario as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: