Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

@patrike, it will be great if you can add an action that will change the worker name or override global profit switching wallet address for a profit miner. what I am trying to accomplish is changing the miner's wallet address after a given time interval. right now got it's working by changing the profit profiles for a miner, with different wallet addresses set inside them on "Override pools" tab. it works, but it is really messy.

thank you.
I have another feature in the pipeline where you will be able to use a C# script as a rule action, to set a time limited wallet/worker name on a profit profile. You will be able to run rule on a schedule you define.
sounds amazing. thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

Thanks for the reply but I already have that setting.   It seems to be a Windows issue, not an A.M. issue.  Defender and the firewall are turned off, etc.  Now the miners are not even staying running, they launch then a few seconds later exit.  All the diagnostics log says is "Probably cause: incorrect configuration" but I assume that's just a generic message, the configuration is fine.
This typically indicates that the mining software close/crashed, and it's correct that the message given from Awesome Miner is quite generic here, as Awesome Miner just noticed that the mining software no longer running for a reason.

Didn't the mining software output anything in the Diagnostics output - it closed/crashed right away?

Have you tried to re-install the Microsoft VS C++ redistributable packages that are required by some mining software - to make sure they didn't get corrupt when you upgraded Windows?
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
sereupin

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

Hello... Is it possible to set the difficult with a fixed value with excavator v1.4.4a in awesome miner ?  

where to write it?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

Hello... Is it possible to set the difficult with a fixed value with excavator v1.4.4a in awesome miner ?  

where to write it?
Is this the difficulty value you sometimes pass to a mining pool, often as part of the password field? Or is it something specific to Excavator?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:13:45 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 03:33:25 PM by patrike

Awesome Miner version 5.1.6 (Development preview of 5.2)

- The multi-user feature in Awesome Miner includes support for Cloud Services. Multiple sub accounts can be defined for a single subscription, and these accounts can be configurd to have restricted access to specific miners when accessed via the Cloud Services web interface. Requires Enterprise Subscription or above.
- Added setting to enable GPU monitoring information for Generic Miners, to display GPU information even if the mining software doesn't provide any monitoring interface
- Added setting to disable the system monitoring information that Awesome Miner can provide
- Added rule trigger for detecting miner tags and an action to modify tags of a miner
- The feature for multiple user accounts for the built-in web interface can be used without the requirement of Enable Authentication to be enabled for the application.
- Added new algorithms, including Phi2 and more Cryptonight variants
- Updated list of predefined pools with new algorithms added
- Make SHA-256 pools from the predefined Online Services available everywhere, as for all other algorithms
- Antminer diagnostics improved to give more detailed messages about connection issues
- Added additional coin images
- Adjusted algorithm mappings for CoinCalculators.io
- SRBminer support updated for the new Cryptonight variants
- Ccminer 2.2.6
- Ravencoin Miner 2.6
- PhoenixMiner 3.0c
- CastXMR 1.2.0
- Correction to the display of ASIC mining information via the web interface
- Correction to revenue calculations for a few new Cryptonight algorithms
- Correction to Bminer as an External Miner where the pool wasn't displayed as enabled
- Correction to the restore of splitter position in the miner list
- Correction to display of revenue per miner when not using USD as display currency
- Correction to worker name display when using Claymore mining software
- Miner corrections

(Items listed in blue are updates since previous development release)

Direct download links:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:27:37 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 04:41:13 PM by tf2addict

This new build 1803 of Windows has been nothing but problems.

The proper built to mine is 1703.
1709 has many PCI problems, and yes 1803 others including (some say) decrease of hashrate...

You may better install 1703. But also check swap file; I usually reserve 8GB per card, to be safe. Some miners crash with less.

My Vegas' hash rate dropped from 1900 to 1400 H/s on build 1803 and as far as I can tell everything else was the same as it was, configuration-wise.  Reverted to the previous build and the hash rate went back up.  I'm really curious what is going on with build 1803.  Was using the August blockchain drivers, maybe it's a problem there.  I've never had luck with the Adrenaline drivers.

EDIT:  It appears many people are having a lot of problems with 1803, especially with AMD cards.
darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

running over 10 rigs on build 1709 & Adrenaline drivers. no issues here
boogiepop

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

I think there is an issue

Cryptonight stellite v4 is not shown in profit table, and xtl does not show up in the coin list
Dalba

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

Hello Patrike,
Just a quick question, right now on zergpool you can read this :

Nist5, and skein algo estimates are changed to mBTC/GH/day instead of mBTC/MH/day. Update miner software accordingly or use API/status parameter to reflect on multiplier

Do we have to change profit factor from 1 to 0.001 for those algorithms ? Or does awesome miner will handle those changes automatically using some API connection ?
metz

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

Please could I have some help...

The mining software (usually some Claymore miner) takes forever to connect, sometimes well over 30 min.
I have set serialisation to max to help stagger the startup processes but its still not connecting to any pool.

Running 6 AMD Card on Windows 10 with the latest AMD drivers (set to compute mode).
DumaxFr

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

2/ Difficulty : they (coincalculators) expose a very convenient 3h average difficulty. 24h average is generally too long to follow intra day big waves. Current difficulty is too short to avoid "Dirac". Can we have the option to choose this difficulty ?

3/ Caching : it may not be related but when you apply custom properties to a coin listed by cc.io, it seems like those new values are not taken into profitability calculations (miner side). Starting/Stopping miner doesn't perform a new profitability recalc, even after switching interval.
2) Awesome Miner can either pick currentDifficulty or difficulty24, depending on if you have configured the Current or 24h avg mode in the Options dialog, Statistics section.

3) Although the API let you make queries that gives other revenue calculations in the API response - these numbers are not used by Awesome Miner. Awesome Miner only uses information like difficulty, block time/reward and exchange rate in order to calculate the revenue based on the hashrate and power cost you have in Awesome Miner.

2/ Can we have the 3h intermediate choice ? (kind of feature request)

3/ I reproduced the bug every time on coins that aren't mainly listed by coincalculators (additional url)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OeY-NHGwS9b5Dt6Jh8-Ab9BlH9bym_Pg

how to reproduce :
- apply custom properties on a coin
- profit mine it
- uncheck custom props for this coin (it's not anymore profitable from the Coins tab)
=> mine : this coin always lauching with old props
Larvitar

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

Hi patrike. For now, no reports about the cryptonight mining. All fine Cheesy

But I have a question about the "Execute batch commands". I really don't know what syntax I use. What the correct use?

Example: I'm trying to execute OverdriveNTool.exe -p0RX570CN before mining GPU-intensive coins. I put the executable and the .ini file with profiles, and it doesn't apply. How can I set it? Can I execute the command from another folder than the miner's.
DumaxFr

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:29:52 AM

Hi patrike. For now, no reports about the cryptonight mining. All fine Cheesy

But I have a question about the "Execute batch commands". I really don't know what syntax I use. What the correct use?

Example: I'm trying to execute OverdriveNTool.exe -p0RX570CN before mining GPU-intensive coins. I put the executable and the .ini file with profiles, and it doesn't apply. How can I set it? Can I execute the command from another folder than the miner's.

Do a .bat with your overdrv command line then insert these three line in execute command :

pushd your_orverdrv_directory
call your_bat.bat
popd
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:09:49 AM

Hello Patrike. I somehow got a virus on my main rig. I was unable to get it cleared out, (It kept respawning a day later), and I decided it would be wisest to backup my config, format the drive and reinstall Windows 10 Pro. So, after reinstalling all my drivers and getting everything set back up, I was back off mining again. So, my problem is that it will stop mining and says mining process failed. This happens only on my custom software. The first couple times it was windows defender deleting Excavator, and Claymore cryptonight cpu miner. I disabled Windows defender, and then it happened again with Excavator. I went to the Excavator folder, and the .exe was still there this time. I clicked it manually, and it opened right up. I tried again from Awesome miner, and still no dice. So, I checked the diagnostics, and it said "file not found". So, I went back into the profit profile, and pointed it to Excavator again. Now it worked again. Weird. So this repeated itself 5 or 6 times over the corse of the night with Excavator, Claymore Cryptonote CPU miner, and Nevermore miner. (The custom ones I installed myself) I woke up to the miner stopped also. In all cases repointing to the exe file fixes it. Hoping you have some advice for me, I need to keep this rig up. Thank you for all your hard work and assistance.

Update:This has been happening all day. I noticed a couple things that might help identify what's going wrong here. When I hit the button to enter the screen where you specify the path for the mining software, it appears that the correct location is selected in the box already, but when I hit the button to navigate to the software, it starts me out at the location of the last software that couldn't be found. For example, if excavator won't start and I help it find the excavator file, then an hour later it may try to switch to nevermore, and it can't find it. I go to help it out, and it shows the correct nevermore path in the box, but when I go to specify the path, it starts me in the excavator folder, I correct it, then an hour later the cpu miner (on a seperate profile btw) can't find the Cryptonote cpu miner, and I go to show it the location and it starts me out in the Nevermore folder, etc. Hopefully this helps. Thank you.
This sounds like a strange scenario. When you say you had to re-point to the exe-file, was the path at all changed in the text box? Opening the dialog and pointing to the same file again shouldn't make any change to the content of the text box?

When Awesome Miner says that the file wasn't found in the Diagnostics wasn't found, it also lists the exact path and filename it tried to use. If you copy this path and run it, it should be a good indication if any part of the path or the file itself is missing.

The fact that the file browsing dialog is showing another path when you browse is just a UI issue where Awesome Miner doesn't explicitly tell the Windows file dialog to automatically browse to the folder you have specified. Instead the file dialog shows the folder where you where browsing the last time. This doesn't have any impact on the actual path configuration, but I will see if I can improve this UI behavior.
Ok this problem has continued, and I checked the path in the diagnostics. It appears that the problem is that on my previous Windows install, I used my email account for my user name, and when I  reinstalled, for security I used an anonymous account, and Awesome miner is using the old path to the mining software, which is totally understandable, but the problem is that when I correct it the path is remembered for awhile, then after some time eventually it reverts to the old file location, where it will not find the file. Thanks for your help in getting this straightened out.
Hi Patrike. Sorry to keep on about this, but it keeps happening. It keeps trying to go to the old folder address from before I reinstalled Windows, I correct it, and it works for awhile, then out of nowhere it forgets the file location again, and fails to start the mining process, hanging up. It happens with Excavator, Nevermore, Claymore cryptonight miner, and even CCminer. It's happened 4 times today, and I woke up to it not mining today, and saturday morning. Thanks for any ideas you can suggest.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:52:25 AM

1231/5000
Another way that I can think of for patrike, is to create a new type of rule, where I for each rig tells you to make the same coin as the Rig3.

That is, it can be done without changing the interface and only adding the possibility in rules

But as this is very necessary and few people realize it and lose money every day with this problem. from my point of view, it would be appropriate for it to be something more in sight.

But I am content with a new type of rule that I can say,

The rig 1, makes the currency of the rig 3
the rig 2, makes the mneda of the rig 3
The rig 4 makes the same coin from the rig 3
The rig 5 makes the same coin as the rig 3

in this way, each rig, using its own profile, will be limited to mining the same currency as the rig 3. And that same rule when activating it should deactivate the auto swtich in that rig, so that there is no interference.

I try to contribute ideas, although I believe that theirs is to implement it well in view, so that all users use it easily and stop losing coins as we do most of them.

Knowing the problem with the Exchanges, Awersome miner has to give the tools to eliminate or minimize that problem for the good of the users that we trust in the program.
I think be bottom line here is that you request a feature in the profit switcher where it in fact doesn't do profit switching for a while - instead you want it to mine on a specific pool that you point out.

I don't think there needs to be a concept of "follow" another rig - you might as well just select 4 miners (or a group), then right click and say that you want to force them to a specific pools for a period of time. Then it would either automatically revert to do profit switching after a day, or until you cancel this temporary pool selection.

Today these features are not part of the profit switcher today, as it only looks at the profit. If you only want to make the change for a while, an ugly workaround would be to define a very high profit factor on a pool, and the profit switcher will run in that direction.

1. your first response is to flee from the problem, I have very well adjusted the time after many tests, but that does not mean that everyone will work in the same currency. If the time is very wide as you suggest to get to the minimum, the currency over the low minutes of performance because many bots enter as AW and increases the difficulty. OSea is not an option, because I lose efficiency by raising the time to reach the minimum and lose other good coins.

2- This other idea of ​​being forced into a group is not the solution either, because then the program loses much of its essence if I have to be constantly watching. That is not the concept, understand it. I do believe that there is room for a group to behave as a group, all to the same currency in auto swtich, but all to the same currency.

3.- The third option is not valid either, because basically it does not guarantee that all the rigs will be mined to the same currency, and at the same time, I am making amends to mine coins that can be profitable if the market goes down and the rule makes that does not mine them I mean, that's not an option either.

The way I do it is not what I decide, I just ask for something that does that, be it one way or another, I just give small examples as if it were a brainstorming.

With the maximum of my respects. I think it's an option, and the keyword is option, which would be very good for advanced users or for extra configurations. Because to more configuration options, who studies it well, will earn more money. I think that it is a fundamental point that a group of rigs all mine the same coin, many problems are solved like that. I want apart from reaching the minimum of each currency and not losing coins every day because a real solution is not implemented, I want this way to enter a pool with all the machines, have greater participation in each block.

I hope you think about it more carefully, it does not have to be complicated, it's an option that by default can be disabled, but I and other people, users of this program think that it lacks that option.

By the way, today I sold a copy to a referral and it is not reflected in the affiliate panel, I hope that only this cacheado to 24 hours and tomorrow the sale reflected.

I hope you think more about this topic. It is not an option that annoys anyone or complicates the program, the other way around, it gives more flexibility of configuration to advanced users, and in my case and more people I see it as indispensable.

I hope you do not hate me for insisting, we both want the best program.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:49:07 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 04:17:16 AM by moppidoo

1231/5000
Another way that I can think of for patrike, is to create a new type of rule, where I for each rig tells you to make the same coin as the Rig3.

That is, it can be done without changing the interface and only adding the possibility in rules

But as this is very necessary and few people realize it and lose money every day with this problem. from my point of view, it would be appropriate for it to be something more in sight.

But I am content with a new type of rule that I can say,

The rig 1, makes the currency of the rig 3
the rig 2, makes the mneda of the rig 3
The rig 4 makes the same coin from the rig 3
The rig 5 makes the same coin as the rig 3

in this way, each rig, using its own profile, will be limited to mining the same currency as the rig 3. And that same rule when activating it should deactivate the auto swtich in that rig, so that there is no interference.

I try to contribute ideas, although I believe that theirs is to implement it well in view, so that all users use it easily and stop losing coins as we do most of them.

Knowing the problem with the Exchanges, Awersome miner has to give the tools to eliminate or minimize that problem for the good of the users that we trust in the program.
I think be bottom line here is that you request a feature in the profit switcher where it in fact doesn't do profit switching for a while - instead you want it to mine on a specific pool that you point out.

I don't think there needs to be a concept of "follow" another rig - you might as well just select 4 miners (or a group), then right click and say that you want to force them to a specific pools for a period of time. Then it would either automatically revert to do profit switching after a day, or until you cancel this temporary pool selection.

Today these features are not part of the profit switcher today, as it only looks at the profit. If you only want to make the change for a while, an ugly workaround would be to define a very high profit factor on a pool, and the profit switcher will run in that direction.

1. your first response is to flee from the problem, I have very well adjusted the time after many tests, but that does not mean that everyone will work in the same currency. If the time is very wide as you suggest to get to the minimum, the currency over the low minutes of performance because many bots enter as AW and increases the difficulty. OSea is not an option, because I lose efficiency by raising the time to reach the minimum and lose other good coins.

2- This other idea of ​​being forced into a group is not the solution either, because then the program loses much of its essence if I have to be constantly watching. That is not the concept, understand it. I do believe that there is room for a group to behave as a group, all to the same currency in auto swtich, but all to the same currency.

3.- The third option is not valid either, because basically it does not guarantee that all the rigs will be mined to the same currency, and at the same time, I am making amends to mine coins that can be profitable if the market goes down and the rule makes that does not mine them I mean, that's not an option either.

The way I do it is not what I decide, I just ask for something that does that, be it one way or another, I just give small examples as if it were a brainstorming.

With the maximum of my respects. I think it's an option, and the keyword is option, which would be very good for advanced users or for extra configurations. Because to more configuration options, who studies it well, will earn more money. I think that it is a fundamental point that a group of rigs all mine the same coin, many problems are solved like that. I want apart from reaching the minimum of each currency and not losing coins every day because a real solution is not implemented, I want this way to enter a pool with all the machines, have greater participation in each block.

I hope you think about it more carefully, it does not have to be complicated, it's an option that by default can be disabled, but I and other people, users of this program think that it lacks that option.

By the way, today I sold a copy to a referral and it is not reflected in the affiliate panel, I hope that only this cacheado to 24 hours and tomorrow the sale reflected.

I hope you think more about this topic. It is not an option that annoys anyone or complicates the program, the other way around, it gives more flexibility of configuration to advanced users, and in my case and more people I see it as indispensable.

I hope you do not hate me for insisting, we both want the best program.

IMHO, priority of things to be done is concisely like this:

Problem/Bug = Urgent
Feature Request = Non-Urgent

of course, then it boils down into more detailed priority rank as seen fit at dev's discretion, as Patrike already mentioned multiple times that he keeps a list of ideas and feature requests to be implemented as per popularity.

In your description, you have described it as both, that it is a feature you'd like to see, but is is a "problem" to you, that it makes you lose coins (perhaps money?) since you quoted "fleeing from problem" as well as "finding solution"...which there  wouldn't need to be one if there wasn't a "problem". This kind of made a feature request like a demand for result, option that sounded more like obligation and responsibility. It can at least be done with due courtesy and manners.

To have a less ugly workaround, I suggest you use the already available HTTP api to achieve what you are asking, I'm 1000% sure it can be done easily even with novice technical and coding background, and if you have moderate+ coding background, it can probably be done elegantly with the C# scripts within AM itself.

personally, I'm enjoying the HTTP API and the ability/flexibility that it allows me to define a whole new dimension of more complex rule triggers for profit switching automation.

PS. A better way of asking maybe along the line of
Hi Patrike, how easy (if possible) would it be to add the following rule that it detects the [PoolID] of [minerA] and set the following Action - custom pool override [minerX].[poolID] = [minerA].[poolID] as a variable that can be referenced?
crypto4pizza

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

Not sure if possible but a feature that would be nice to have during summer months is a way to set GPU Clocking Profiles based on time of the day.  That way  we can run higher limits at night when its cooler and lower during the day if needed.
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:13:20 AM

Not sure if possible but a feature that would be nice to have during summer months is a way to set GPU Clocking Profiles based on time of the day.  That way  we can run higher limits at night when its cooler and lower during the day if needed.

And who prevents to use ready-made examples of rules?
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/rules.aspx

Example: Run GPU mining during a specific time
Example: Change mining pool three times per day
agente

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

you can add a custom rule that will notify you, there's a trigger for GPUs count.

Yes.. notify me if less than.. more then..
If I have 500 rigs I have to define one rule for each one because I don't have always 6gpus in a rig.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:50:19 AM

you can add a custom rule that will notify you, there's a trigger for GPUs count.

Yes.. notify me if less than.. more then..
If I have 500 rigs I have to define one rule for each one because I don't have always 6gpus in a rig.

you only need at most 20 rules, if you have 1~20 GPUs in those 500 rigs. Just apply the rules to the miners that matches your GPU/rule count. There are checkboxes you can select which miner to apply rule for, or miner groups.
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: